So when did you realize that Ramsey is a hack?

So when did you realize that Ramsey is a hack?

Attached: 1565442261321.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/4903118/Gordon-Ramsay-admits-claims-about-his-Rangers-career-may-be-inaccurate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xpt_oIqLZX4
youtu.be/3paMdjFvjZ0?t=106
youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM
youtube.com/watch?v=v191Y8AUk6w
youtube.com/watch?v=TsTWFsEi0aE
youtube.com/watch?v=K7CnMQ4L9Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has to overplay his character for American audiences

When he claimed to have played football for Rangers FC and no-one from the club remembers him doing so.

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/4903118/Gordon-Ramsay-admits-claims-about-his-Rangers-career-may-be-inaccurate.html

Burger kino

Attached: jack burger.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

IT'S RAW

When James May cooked better food.

Nah

Attached: jack burger 2.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

Attached: gordon-ramsay-amazing-body-transformation.jpg (650x646, 95K)

He has to dumb down his show for novices. He never tells the Michelin star recipes...

What is this mode called?

tummytuck and liposuction mode

Should've gotten plastic surgery to fix his fucked up torso instead of giving himself a fat face full of botox.

Attached: ramsay face.jpg (750x500, 76K)

Fuck sakes if you listen closely you can still hear it go moo!!

see how it's cut in half?
that makes it biteable

>"Michelin star recipes"
>microscopic portions
>put on the plate in a way to look "artistic" and pretentious
>food tastes just as good as any other good restaurant
>"that'll be $300 sir"
LMFAO

no

When some biased retard on Yea Forums posted a dishonest gif. I liked Ramsay before I saw this thread, but now I hate him.

absolute unit

juicy

the price is specifically to keep idiots like you who even look at the price away from an establishment that has standards about who it serves.

>poor people actually believe this

When almost all of his restaurants are in the red and failing. How the fuck is he qualified to save other people's businesses again?

ThicThick

Jealousy breeds success and the man has a lot of success

>universally acknowledged as the best chef in the world
>not half bad as entertainer and entrepreneur, giving him a networth of about 200 million dollars

Attached: 1561694182040.jpg (750x750, 66K)

Why didn't Gordon cut it in half instead of being a prat

I think the point was that the buns were too small for that meat, not that the sandwich itself was too tall

That's the kitchens job

bro you couldn't even make consomme.

i can pretty much guarantee they're running over 30% food cost, possibly even 40%, even at those prices.

How? Turn it on it's side? That's not how you eat a burger.

WTF? REALITY TV SHOWS AREN'T 100% TRUTHFUL!???!?!?!?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=xpt_oIqLZX4
Remember when James May made a better pie than Gordon, while drinking?

Cocking Nora!

Attached: 02981ABE-036A-47D0-944B-DA88627D173E.gif (220x265, 752K)

cook your shit amerimutts

Attached: 1563456762612.jpg (124x103, 3K)

Has anyone watched Gordon's new show on NatGeo? He's not a very eloquent travel show host.

How can you judge food through a TV? Don't you have to taste it?

he's not a hack, he's a hack fraud

WRONG
WRONG

based

Do you ask them to cut your steak into bite sized pieces before they serve it too?

Not him but I ask my mommy to cut my steam into bite sized pieces

this is the real jack kino

Attached: auntmyrna.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

Honestly, they should. Eastern cooking has the right idea. Make everything bite sized, so I don't have to hack at it with a knife.

Didn't your mom teach you to cook your food before eating it?
Nice get fag

this guy should be fucking shot i swear

I always hated scrambled eggs until I did them his way.

I ask them to partially chew it and spit it into my mouth like I'm a baby bird.

We do. Rare is a common order for beef.

with cocaine?

>real food comes uncooked and bloody
This is what Americans really believe

Attached: slojak2.png (645x729, 116K)

How so ?

Actually Europeans are the ones who prefer their meat rare compared to the rest of the world.

He was very rude to the locals.

>Eurpoeans are so cultured

Attached: slojak3.png (750x750, 389K)

>undercooked beef
That's how you get e-coli.

best scrambled eggs , is 3 eggs in a pan 3 pinches of salt and pepper , half a egg shell of milk , half an egg shell of butter , heat stir, finish with light pinch of herbs , serve on one slice of toast

thats the British way with Jonny Foreigners

He mostly just cusses and says the same shit over and over. He's certainly no Anthony Bourdain.

Based.

Attached: 1562431730666.jpg (1080x950, 153K)

>Americans

Attached: slojak1.png (485x443, 22K)

The 3 days until payday casserole

when he cooked pasta with oil in it. posting obligatory jack webbum

Attached: pressure cooker.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

I used to love watching Keith Floyd he was based af and would cook where he goes and gets drunk an shouty with the crew

Yeah, he was pretty entertaining.

He is absolutely in no way considered the best chef in the world. Maybe the most financially successful one but his cooking is very average, his success comes from morons hyucking at reality TV.

Half of the shit places he helps shut afterwards

Isn't the whole point of the show that he's helping already dying restaurants? It's a miracle that he saves any at all.

I think they are very lucky to carry on trading as most are dreadful . Theres a made up show called Mystery Diners I think thats all set up for the show .

Then why does everyone I know here say the British one is better?

They shouldn't have just been like that one.

>universally acknowledged as the best chef in the world
what the fuck

The Trip (TV Series) is a good foodie comedy

Yes?

Attached: weep.png (1698x997, 705K)

Imagine eating "meedyum rea", imagine eating uncooked fucking meat. Also imagine amerifat chefs that have their head so up their own ass and refuse to serve well done meat. Lmfao

people ITT think they can safely eat raw ground beef

Attached: guywithresume.jpg (275x183, 11K)

So when did you realize that Joey is kino?

Attached: Joey eating pizza like it's pusy.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

He hasn't worked in a real kitchen for decades. He's irrelevant in the culinary world and is full on food entertainer now.

>that white tomato
Absolutely disgusting

Attached: downbrain.png (659x1200, 693K)

Good point. He hasn't been keeping up with all the newly discovered food equations.

James May has...
>Cooked better food than Ramsey.
>Ate more exotic foods than Ramsey.
>Didn't even flinch when Ramsay was moving for a bucket to vomit.
>More successful than Ramsay.
>More beloved than Ramsay.

but isnt that just cream cheese with vegetables and melted cheese on top?

Food like all other parts of culture change. Fashion, music, architecture, etc today are different today than 20 years ago. Why would you think food is static?

youtu.be/3paMdjFvjZ0?t=106
>americans

Joey is a Czech immigrant.

I actively seek out awful food videos on YT and this still holds the crown as tge worst "legit" recipe all these years later

>when he cooked pasta with oil in it
this
he pours half a cup of olive oil in the boiling water every time he cooks pasta to prevent it from sticking
not only it's completely unnecessary and a total waste of good quality oil, but it also prevents sauce from sticking to the pasta

""""""""""""""""""vegetables"""""""""""""""""""

I can enjoy a rare burger, but those are disgustingly looking.
it looks like he took chunks of ground beef directly from the styrofoam tray and put them in a pan.
you can still recognize the patterns from the meat grinder

when will jack get a network cooking show?

Attached: non-Newtonion sauce.webm (1280x720, 1015K)

we have these threads all he time on ck/. His burgs are made to fit his buns. He isnt in the wrong.

Attached: Dinning 3.webm (732x480, 2.6M)

I think that nowadays he just pays talented chefs to do his job in his many restaurants, that are still top notch as far as I know.

Based and salmonella pilled

He's British. Have you ever seen British cuisine. Only an American could look up to and get their cuisine advice from a brit. In Europe this guy is seen as a disgusting joke.

Yeah he's not worked in any of his restaurants in quite some time. Clare Smyth was running his flagship Restaurant Gordon Ramsay for a while until she left to open her own place.

Why when he's editing the videos does he never think "this can't be right, better not put this one out"

>what is steak tartare
if it's high quality beef from a reputable seller and it has been minced right before, the risks are almost non existent.

youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM

Tell me at which point you went "wtf?".

I'm French and I remember when they started having the Jamie Oliver shows airing on TV here. Everyone thought it was a bad joke.

Almost all of best restaurants in Britain are French restaurants

Probably because the people who watch tv on cable and people who watch TV on the internet are practically totally different audiences.

Pre-bulk doorbrah.

anybody else summerbulking?

Attached: 28bqog9.png (581x541, 444K)

When I ate at one of his restaurants and nearly puked from the shitty food.

why?

bullshit no one even goes to french places. what even is french cuisine besides frogs, baguettes, wine, snails and cheese? most overrated shit in the world

7 out of the 9 3 Michelin-starred restaurants are French. One is Japanese and the other is experimental shit.

I'm italian and that's the same reaction we had here. He has improved a bit over time, but his first cooking tv shows were laughably bad.

>hipsters and spics keep telling me that taco bell isn't authentic mexican
>turns out authentic mexican is just a fuckton of doritos and elote and the "high tier gormet mexican" is exclusively for the rich people only

michelin is a meme

brainlet

Modern British cuisine is almost entirely based on french method

it's the only thing I have respect for the frogs for

Nah. Only outside of the west.

im a way better cook than you

>what even is french cuisine besides frogs, baguettes, wine, snails and cheese?
imagine being this pleb
it's like saying that italian cuisine is just pasta and pizza or chinese cuisine is just spring rolls and rice

He's a meme here in bongland. His only gastronomical achievement was campaigning to make school meals slightly healthier

nah italian is actually good. french is weak as hell with a shallow roster

Ameritard tells me about my Mexican food get the fuck out of here dumb fucking Irish German mutt you have no culture eat shit and die faggot

Never. You cook his scrambled egg recipe? Shit's delicious. I don't even like eggs.

The British version is better. It's not overplayed. It feels real.

lol

when i saw this
youtube.com/watch?v=v191Y8AUk6w

prove it faggot

Hey guys

Attached: jamieoliver.jpg (731x731, 104K)

the first time I ever heard his annoying accent

Attached: 4069.jpg (1080x1066, 100K)

>*pours gallons of extra virgin olive oil in your path*

Trying too hard with that edit. Go back to Facebook.

my recipes are private sorry. don't need you parading my shit around like you formulated it yourself.

>Wojack posting both against Americans and Europeans based shitposter

>semenburgers for women
he's redpilled

>literal plebian

Like all TV-chefs, when his entertainment fame eclipsed his actual cooking- fame.

That said, he sure as fuck knows his way around making a pretty fun food show.

>n-no culture
Motherfucker, you have no culture. Let me give the people that don't know a pretty quick rundown
>Aztecs pop up and decided to be the biggest jackasses of the new world
>genociding neighboring tribes, sacrificing prisoners, rape, pillage, all that shit
>Language is a bunch of monkey noises because they didn't realize the simplicity of not having 50 syllables in your namee
>Every single neighboring nation hated the fuck out of the Aztecs
>White man shows up and every single smart indian sells out the Aztecs
>Spaniard small pox wipes out most of the aztecs because your mudrace didn't bother developing functional immune systems
>Your entire fucking race is rape babies, with the whitest of the rape babies being top caste
>Spaniards fuck off, leaving the rape babies to run things
>Whitest rape babies run things because your mudrace is literally too stupid to do anything but nig around sacrificing people
>For the next hundreds of years, the whitest of your culture consolidates power and land, where 10% of the whitest own 90% of the land
>Your mudrace is still slaves to the whitest
>Your "storied" history is a bunch of drunk fatasses rallying the muddier of the mudrace to rebel against the white man
>But because your mudrace is FUCKING RETARDED, all your "historical revolutions" sputter off and just make certain regions no go zones
>Cartels take charge because your police force are worthless
>Culture begins to dissolve into worship of corporations, like how Cola is drunk more than water because your mudrace can't into filtration.

Your culture's highest accomplishment is getting raped by Spaniards. You're the filipinos of the Americas minus actually good food

every american is an immigrant idiot

Shut up

Damn, it must suck having even less of a culture than Spanish rape babies. I feel for you.

Fuck you, you disgusting piece of shit. You people eat fucking mollusks, insects, and fermented leaves.

Man, I love how you ignorant fucking trashy Europeans think you know about our cuisine. Literally full-headed with memes, media, and stereotypes, thinking that we really eat that disgusting corporate trash exclusively, or even commonly. You've NEVER seen an actual American, in the USA, cook food.

he was genuinely good at one point, before he started appearing on TV

I have a book of his with recipes from his first restaurant, they're amazing and incredibly complex

Yes. I do a lot more sitting around and drinking when it's hot as fuck. I actually get more done in winter.

You don't know a fucking thing about us, brainless garbage that you are. Europe is becoming a cultureless swamp of many orders of magnitude. Your "Frenchness" or "German identity" is sold and thrown to the heap. The greatest cultural contributions you made to the world happened centuries ago and you have no more claim to the people of European history than the Somalians do. You're so culturally desolate, scrapping for some relevancy, clinging with bursting knuckles on a past glory you sold for pennies. Your "ancestors" would be fucking disgusted with you.

looks like we got a university of /pol/ graduate here tonight

Holy shit being Mexican must suck if you think about it.

No I don't.

Attached: fab8ea1b61164a32a18f8be18454caefacef2dc2f9976d8aac40586a1265f543.png (645x773, 49K)

>You don't know a fucking thing about us
Enough to know what buttons to press by the looks of it.

Now that's some top tier mutt-posting!

Attached: Mutt.jpg (800x800, 72K)

whats wrong with that? that burg looks good. i thought egg on burger was weird but then i tried it and its fucking good

>you have no culture
>*long butthurt diatribe describing what he thinks of the culture*

The Germans literally have a sandwich that consists of ground raw pork, raw white onions, and a bun. The French have their steak tartar, I mean really they are in no position to talk about under cooked food. From Latino cuisine there is Carne Apache, the Japanese have sushi and raw chicken sashimi, I won't even get into the webms and liveleak videos of Chinamen eating whole, live mice and birds and shit. Basically every race has a dish of under cooked or ABSOLUTELY RAW meat in their repertoire. That still doesn't atone for Jack's absolute shit cooking. Jack could cook a dish of steak tartar well done and smile like a pig in shit about it. He's truly a treasure. I find gore videos from ISIS and Mexican cartel torture easier to watch than his videos.

Is peanut butter mixed with gorilla glue one of Jack's own recipes?

>continentals

Attached: Gordon Ramsay midge.jpg (450x602, 151K)

Attached: I hear you and I chuckled a bit.jpg (600x413, 31K)

how many times has gordon gone "UGH THIS PRESENTATION IS SO 90'S" on kitchen nightmares, again?

I've seen webms of this guy for years and never asked, but is he playing a character, or is he actually for real?

>you disappoint me Ramses
>I wouldn't actually recommend that
God damn it, the Brits' most important strategic resource is their bants

whenever someone uses parsley as garnish or squirts some sauce reduction across the plate

If you make those fucking smug Continental's speak God's language, even after Brexit it will be your little rainy island's most lasting, and hilarious, contribution to the world.

seething mutt lmao

Go back Ricardo

Not enough diversity. This is both racist and sexist. We need a government body to intervene and ensure that the top 10 chefs of the world contains an even mix of genders, races, and sexual orientations, desu.

>American history can fit into a single shitpost

Attached: 1526157988789.jpg (600x315, 21K)

Don't be such a faggot. Anyone who gets sick from raw meat is weak and should die in order to keep the gene pool pure.

If it prevents sauce from sticking to the pasta, then it must also prevent the pasta from sticking to itself, which is the reason why it is used, hence it is not unnecessary.

And the French method was derived from the Italians.

>filipinos
>good food
t. Isagani Bautista

no

Americans don't cook, though. All your food is prepared by illegal Mexican slave labour.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsTWFsEi0aE

Do some research.

educate yourself

Are you 14?

100% delusional and for real

the worst thing is he has 400k subs and can't fry an egg

read a book

you only need a couple of drops in the water

>wh*te people

>which is the reason why it is used, hence it is not unnecessary
there are ways you can prevent pasta from sticking to itself without preventing sauce from sticking to pasta and wasting oil by adding salt in your water and stirring continuously. don't EVER pretend you're smart again.

Isn't every and any tv-chef a hack?

Attached: grargegbxchez.gif (480x358, 2.63M)

>mutts

Attached: 1560798117273.jpg (960x960, 43K)

american audiences are used to over the top reality tv.

there's no need to waste oil, just use enough water and give pasta a good stir
as you put it in the boiling water. Then stir a couple times more before it's ready.

>steak tartare
>beef mince
Kys dumb mutt

most of them are, but there are also really good ones.
Ramsay is actually one of the lesser hacks, since he built his reputation before he started appearing on tv.

raymond blanc is based

Might want to try at least googling it before mouthing off

bonesaw&blowtorch

Pic absolutely related.

Attached: nevar forgetti pol meetup.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

how did he even manage this one

Nah.

We need a government body to intervene and ensure that there are affordable educational opportunities for an even mix of genders, races, and sexual orientations to study the culinary arts at a professional level so that they are also able to be in the running to one day be considered among the world's top 10 chefs.

See how I fixed that for you from /pol/tard degenerate screeching to actual normal first world progressive policies? You're welcome.

Attached: Have a (you) peasant.gif (480x238, 430K)

he cut his sandwhich in half so you could eat it easily you dumb cunt

>he needs to add oil to his pasta to prevent from getting sticky
lmao you suck at coocking if you need to do that

cringe

is that just onions in a cup full of hot sauce?

>balding at 15
>the innsmouth face
>manlet varg
>göring
>twink
>McLovin
Why are incels drawn to radical politics and why do they think that the gadsden flag and nazism is even remotely compatible?

>Equal opportunities for education not based on wealth, gender and race are cringe.

Attached: b b b back to pol we go.jpg (546x700, 136K)

/thread

/pol/ is based

Attached: 1551577809079.jpg (1374x1031, 114K)

yes correct
the democratization of education has been the single biggest mistake in the history of mankind. literacy has been wasted on the bottom feeding swine known as the proletariat. they do not deserve any opportunities as opportunities are ultimately wasted on their inferior genes.

Attached: 1505236324524.jpg (251x251, 21K)

>We need a government body to intervene and ensure that there are affordable educational opportunities for an even mix of genders, races, and sexual orientations to study the culinary arts at a professional level so that they are also able to be in the running to one day be considered among the world's top 10 chefs.
How is that any more fucking acceptable? What is wrong with your brain? What you're advocating for is for blacks to get into Harvard with a 2.0 GPA over whites that have 4.0 GPAs simply because they're black.

>Equal opportunities for education not based on wealth, gender and race are cringe
But that's not what you said. You said exactly the opposite, with opportunities for education being prioritized for women, minorities, and the poor rather than who's simply the best. If I may quote you:
>affordable educational opportunities for an even mix of genders, races, and sexual orientations
See how you specifically mention giving genders and races priority? Makes you sound like a hypocrite, and that couldn't be. Right?

>"pub style" burgers
almost as shitty as "steakhouse" burgers. They're only popular because the look good on tv and in photos. It's a goddamned meatball sandwich. Who wants to bite into that much beef? You are going to over-cook the outside before you can get the center even close to rare. Just stick to the flat, thin diner style griddle burgers and make it a double if you want more meat. You want as much seared surface area as possible, not a big hunk of beef for fucks sake.

Attached: 20150728-homemade-whopper-food-lab-35.jpg (1500x1125, 161K)

>you will never have a /pol/ gf hanging off of you
feelsbadman

>we
cringe

NOOOO STOP WE NEED TO SPEND RESOURCES LOWERING THE MIDDLE CLASS AND RAISING THE LOWER CLASS TO A COMFORTABLE BASELINE INSTEAD OF GOING TO SPACE

>space
reddit

Fpbp these brainlets are too dumb to realise that Gordon has capitalised on his act and become rich because of it.

>OH MY PICKLE RICKING GOD SPACE IS SO HECKING COOL DUDE!!! EMPTY SPACE IS SO INTERESTING!!!! QUAESARS AND BLACK HOLES!!!!! ELON MUSK!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1539652999280.png (267x348, 136K)

>STOP TRYING TO GO ON TO GREATER FRONTIERS YOU FUCKING CUMSKINS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU NEED TO DIE SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD GOY SLAVE CASTE TO BUY OUR PRODUCTS IN OUR ETERNAL KINGDOM?!

Attached: 1540691588302.jpg (900x881, 156K)

>If I use /pol/ language maybe he won't notice I'm reddit

>reddit is the one advocating for a pure meritocracy that doesn't promote minorities over whites
>/pol/ wants to spend resources on niggers to prevent advancing society

This shit is so raw it still bleeds.

>Ok this time I'll bust out the big guns and say nigger. There's no way he'll know I'm a redditor now.

This. I've been to Michelin star restaurants, this guy hit it on the head perfectly.

The anons who are pissed at him probably have never been to one. They're highly overrated.

>named after a tire company
It's obviously a joke played on new money and delusional poor folk, sudo like how you could find the Dupont Registry and Robb Report sold in supermarket magazine racks.

Mass, involuntary genetic modification and surgical implants to make a new generation of humanity with equality of ability between races, yet superior across the board in all ways to those who came before.

Transhumanist Marxism, faggots, try it sometime.

muttmerican rage is pathetic

ok mutt. We'll be talking again in a few years, I mean, as long as spanish wont be your new lingua franca (oh, is that a foreign term, sorry) by then. Europe has been through worse, countless times, we always came out on top.

When he made a hamburger at home

You clearly never went anywhere near Harvard. Nowhere was it mentioned that people who weren't good enough to make the cut should be prioritised. That is a right wing fantasy that has been debunked time and time again.

My girl worked in one of the top tier world universities, and was in a position of hiring employees to work in the engineering library. never did she receive a single instruction of who she had to hire, she had no 'quotas' and always chose the employees who were most able and most impressive.

If you want to look to undue influences in university student admissions, even a mouthbreather such as yourself should be aware it is of rich kids buying their way into unis, not poor kids being accepted due to evil marxist jewish conspiracies or what ever shit you are pushing.

I said nothing about prioritising.

People from disadvantaged or poor or minority groups of society often face hurdles to higher education that have nothing to do with ability. Government funding helps to even the playing field by offering scholarships to those who show aptitude in a given field.

You are implying that in a meritocracy, you would not have an even number of intelligent and skilled candidates from all social groups?

You can quote this- on an even playing field, you would see an even number of applicable candidates.

this achievable natty?

>Implying both are not possible. Nice strawman.

We now have a serious crisiscreated entirely by user where we have to choose between either space travel or societal and education equality.

The funny part is that it's an open secret that most blacks at the Ivies are either half-white mutts and/or the children of wealthy West Indian/African immigrants.

brainlet retards, cutting the sandwich in half cuts back on at least half of the total mass of the burger. Therefore the burger that once was too big to eat, is big enough to eat.

He was talking about eating in one user, not mopping and bussing. try it one day after saving up pleb.

This, dining is a meme. It's all going to become poo anyway

Describing human beings as mutts based on racial components disqualifies you from a seat at the adult's table, go play in the backyard user.

loved him better here

youtube.com/watch?v=K7CnMQ4L9Pc

Loved vhis the tory cunt ,...

I'm not sure he'd want to sit at the special needs table with you.

he never took his buns out of the oven, bacon teleported from the grill to the top rack and then back to the grill. He was slicing vegetables, slathering sauce on his buns and seasoning them while his thin bacon was cooking rapidly on a high heat grill.

tl;dr - filmed out of order, edited for time, etc.

That fucking ring.

He looks like an anorexic space marine, looks very wide

Attached: Grow+whole+body+incoming+space+marine+upgrade+_022b8d98764a30dc8157b743893a0d06.jpg (275x358, 16K)

>You are implying that in a meritocracy, you would not have an even number of intelligent and skilled candidates from all social groups?
I'm not implying it, I'm outright stating it. Biology exists, you delusional faggot.

BURGAH

This. Its why I enjoy his NatGeo show because he's not acting, its just his normal self.

look how disgusting that top burger is compared to the bottom boys

aaaaaAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: 1544239168071.png (540x622, 436K)

Uhhh, no, they're actually correct. They really are overrated.

Not as bad as sushi though, that's the biggest meme of all memes. Spending $100 for a roll on some thinly sliced, uncooked fish on some rice. Fucking idiots. Same idiots who buy a $25 bowl of fucking ramen at those noodle restaurants.

Tbqh the only people who hold these chefs and their restaurants in high regard are typically middle-class people. They go these places, spend their entire paycheck eating there, and they try to justify it when in reality you could get just as good food from a regular restaurant.

But then they can't post on their instagram that they dined there. So there's that. These same chefs have TV specials on food network who travel the world and they're amazed at the dishes they're served by regular, restaurant people. So yeah. It really is a meme.

>Latino cuisine there is Carne Apache
horse shit

looks like it's going to open right up down the middle and become a Half-Life zombie

This is some advanced seething.

>the Japanese have raw chicken sashimi
I really believe this is a sushi chef meme invented to fuck with tourists.

While we have lots of michelin star restaurants here in Italy, I have yet to find one that makes the absolutely exceptional food you'd expect

I swear I've been to non-starred luxury restaurants that were better than michelin ones, I'll never forget the 40€ burger I got in Turin

Attached: 1544603079969.png (201x199, 7K)

no that's cuerito pigskin in vinegar

You are basically attacking the whole system. Rents are astronomical in popular cities, and that is driven by governments and the 1%. Restaurateurs will likely not own their premises and have little choice but to pass on the costings to customers. Upmarket digs have upmarket rents.

I do not agree with you that overpriced restaurants have basic food, supply and demand drives these things. If you make food so good that everyone wants it but only a few can fit in the building to eat it per day, people will compete for the opportunity.

shingeki no kyojin mode

>claimed to have played football
Don't all Euros do this? It's like what American hand egg fans do- larp that they played high school hand egg.

POST MORE JACKKINO

Yesterdy evenin' :)

he played for rangers at u17s or something, and broke his ankle after his first training session
of course barely anybody remembers him

Believe it or not, this was one of his best videos. The end result was decent.

The fucking maniac

what's so bad about it? I'd eat it.

Rick Bayless is best chef, and he quirky and slightly creepy daughter is so fun to watch too.

Attached: 5410723c9f6a6.image.jpg (300x450, 33K)

tfw bullied by your own son

Attached: mogged.webm (1280x720, 802K)

>it's fucking raw
that's well done for americans m8.

>latinos cousine
this fucking post made me so fucking angry, motherfucker if mexicans eat dogs doesn't fucking mean every latino eat fucking dogs.
we have ceviche in southamerica (invented in peru i think) it's raw fish (like sushi) but we ain't eating apache meat or ever eared of it, i have to google what the fuck it was carne apache, god i'm still pissed.

Time to choke him again, Jack.

>you will never get to "'"'accidentally"'"' bump into one of them and through a chain of events, get invited to one of their dinner parties

Slightly? His spastic daughter is creepy as all fuck.

>That is a right wing fantasy that has been debunked time and time again.
lol no. It's a fact that certain minorities are held to a lower standard when it comes to college admission. Blacks will be let in with a 2.5 whereas whites are guaranteed nothing even with a 4.0 gpa.
>and was in a position of hiring employees to work in the engineering library
So she was a glorified secretary who went nowhere near student admissions. Why is it that idiots like you are always so sure of themselves?

They're all hacks (TV chefs, chefs in general). There are aspects of any dish where the outcome (who wins, if the dish 'is to taste') is purely down to personal taste. So unless you have a very specific set of criteria and a sample of which to compare to, you can't really choose 'best'/'correct' for a dish (or set of different dishes).

And like the OP image shows, he's a fucking hypocrite.

By the looks of that rash on her leg I wouldn't feel that bad bro

lel

gordon ramsay dated a dwarf?

Seems fine if you minced the steak yourself. What's wrong with a rare patty if I already love steak cuts rare, I'd have to pre-cook some of the burger additives (onion, bacon etc) and would only fully cook a patty if I'd done a cow-pork(or chicken etc) patty.

is that devin xantana?

checked and keked

yet he did a series on Nat Geo which he claims it "almost killed him" due to the physical requirement to get the ingredients he was cooking with

Because he needs to get back to his Playstation. Seriously. Neither he nor his wife actually cook and they just go out all the time for dinner.

i've never eaten at one of his restaurants and i honestly don't even know what they're called/where to find them

>Here comes the candy!

>opens the cooler
>tongs in every bucket
>uses the same tongs for the entire thing
>dropping onions everywhere

>5'10" vs 6'

Whenstve? Wherestve?

This is a dumb comparison, his burger patties are sized to his buns