Kinos with Steel Ball Run feel?

Kinos with Steel Ball Run feel?

Attached: 34DEE924-C945-4AF1-A09F-CF4C5CCBEEAE.jpg (1400x2125, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20080103201721/http://www30.atwiki.jp/ichi-1/pages/12.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read about this the other day and it seems lame AF. I don't read JoJo to read about some cripple wanting to ride a horse or some shit like that.

This whole alternate universe thing seems like a massive downgrade to the original.

its actually better than all of the other parts

I hate the gay lipstick in Jojo

Cannonball Run

I'll give it a chance when I get to it(currently at Part 5) but right now I just don't get it at all from what I've heard about it so far. A cripple seems like an awful choice for a JoJo protagonist plus it's AU bullshit so it's not even tied to the awesome stuff that came before.

6 and 7 are the worst parts

It's tied, just not directly. It's universally considered to be the best part and with good reason. Wait until you've read it to dispense judgement.

>It's universally considered to be the best part

Attached: giphy.gif (288x198, 1.23M)

Attached: images (5).jpg (400x600, 43K)

It is.

Why do you loser weebs from Yea Forums keep denying the reality of the nips always voting 3 and 5 as the best parts

Jeremiah Johnson

> It's universally considered to be the best part

Next you'll say, "I was just pretending to be retarded! Thanks for the (You)s!"

Attached: maxresdefault (74).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I've read parts 1-7 and frankly I found 7 to be massively overrated, I really don't get the hype and the entire ending sequence is dumb imo

Wtf? People really like part 5? I thought it was just a meme. Part 5 is by far the worst of the bunch.

Hildalgo

Its only because you are a pleb.

Attached: 1562802517607.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Skip part 5, it's just trashy.

Wild wild west.

Attached: brad_pitt_hairstyles_41.jpg (2132x1496, 1.12M)

I agree

JoJo is literally for faggots

I was actually really into it with the whole jesus thing and the girl becoming pregnant with what I thought would be the second coming of Christ, but then it turns retarded with her just turning into fucking wood and everyone following a train for a million pages. I didn't even realise Hot Pants had actually died because her death was so abrupt and rushed. Dio suddenly having The World again felt unnecessary and forced considering he already had a stand too.

I put part 7 on par with part 3, behind parts 2, 4, 5 and 6.

Real answer: Pic related.

Attached: file.png (1500x1128, 2.99M)

Why tho?

Arigato, Gyro

Attached: brokeback mt.jpg (1280x704, 78K)

Cringe opinion.

Attached: CDisplayEx_2019-01-19_16-55-59.png (634x683, 802K)

>all these seething animeonly cucks pretending their opinion matters

I was just pretending to be retarded! Thanks for the (Y-

NANI

7>2>8>4>3>1>5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attached: eat shit.png (380x361, 290K)

Agree with the Hot pants part, but Lucy morphing into another thing was bizarre, and this being the norm in the series I wasn't bothered

Trash opinion

If anything is overrated it’s part 2. It’s just asspulls and le wacky reddit trickster man. Animeonly secondaries praise it way too much

Dude, half of guys in my uni wear lipstick regularly, nothing wrong with it

I've been reading all of JoJo manga I'm at steelball about halfway through and all I can say is JoJo is terrible shonen shit and one-piece is better

Fuck these niggers part 5 is one of the best

The shit?

Attached: 1565449734464.jpg (474x474, 35K)

All the better to suck your dick with

Lucy becoming pregnant with Jesus after absorbing the parts is also bizarre, but actually has an interesting parallel to Mary (virgin girl falls pregnant with Jesus) and makes more sense (given how the manga wouldn't stop mentioning Jesus) rather than just going from miraculously pregnant to 'turning into fucking wood and dying for no reason'

the ranking is as so
Diamond is Unbreakable after Kira arrives > Steel Ball Run = Battle Tendency > Phantom Blood > Stardust Crusaders > Diamond is Unbreakable before Kira > Stone Ocean > Vento Aureo >>>>>>> Neverendlion

How long until this shit gets animated?

I’m not caught up but I got bored as fuck during Wano. That hack Oda keeps milking this shit for too long.
>go to island
>luffy makes connection with important female
>luffy fights the bad guy
>move to next island
It’s just fucking boring

Where the hell do you live?

Probably 3 to 5 years

What story was part 5 again? I get confused

The Pillar Men were cool

>it takes itself too seriously
>fanfiction level mc
>superpowers become the most important thing
>villain is barely present
>no personal connection between protagonist and antagonist
>no story, just a bunch of fights
>mc's goal is beyond retarded
>broken powers by the end
geez, shonen fags are mentally ill

Attached: 1565235043397.jpg (333x331, 13K)

6=5>2>4>3=7>1

is it just me or does araki have a thing for rape
>orangutan in part 3 tries to rape the girl
>babyface in part 5 is a stand designed to rape people
>Valentine in part 7 rapes a 14 year old

San Francisco

I don't think Lucy actually gets raped, but she definitely got molested by Valentine's wife.

>I didn't even realise Hot Pants had actually died because her death was so abrupt and rushed

Same, bro. I hate how casually Araki discarded the best girl

>We'll never get a Jojo movie because the tone, characters and pacing are basically unadaptable
>At best we might get some trashy Netflix original that tries and fails to imitate the manga
It hurts

I've felt the same way as you when I was reading early parts, but part 7 ended up my second favourite part.

JoJo is repetitive as fuck enemy of the week shit, you can't really criticize One Piece for having the same formular for most arcs since that is simply part of the genre and at least has great world building and the best long-term storytelling you can find in long-running manga.

Yeah, she even survives separating from the corpse after the whole fight, but as I was saying, it's bizarre and the audience may or not go with that, still, not a big issue when looking at the big picture. Also, Dio reappearing didn't bothered me either, I mean, the race isn't over yet, and the fate of the corpse is still at the edge.

>We'll never get a Jojo movie

Attached: file.png (724x429, 448K)

>We'll never see a Jojo mov-
NANI

Attached: diamond is no crash the movie.jpg (474x266, 30K)

Worst part
>useless villain
>forgettable characters
>idiotic MC

That is not a 26 year old man.

Jojo is shit, but OP is somehow better
KEK

>because the tone, characters and pacing are basically unadaptable
What? I disagree.

If anything JoJo is one of the few manga/anime that might properly translate to western film

Part 1 is basically Dracula with sun karate
Part 2 is basically Indiana Jones with sun karate
Part 3 is basically around the world in 80 days with punching ghosts
Part 4 is basically twin peaks with punching ghosts
Part 5 is basically the godfather with punching ghosts
Part 6 is any prison break movie with punching ghosts

Don't be rude.

You'd be surprised how much being a parent ages you

Absolutely based and correct-pilled. Not only is this movie fantastic, it captures the madcap anything-can-happen tone interlaced with the dead-serious brutality that JoJo is famous for. Plus it's just really fucking good.

The more I remember part 7 the less I like it.

Sandman was also a complete waste of a character considering he was the first one we ever saw and Araki just turned into a random side villain to be killed. He should've been the end villain instead of Diego with The World.

>1-2 years before SO starts airing
>Airs for 6 months to a year, probably on the lower end since SO doesn't have the content to warrant 48 episodes
>Another 1-2 years for SBR production
2023 seems likely

>it's now cool to hate jojo
can't wait for when animeonlies admit it too, and then we get a "jojo is actually good" like the prequels did

well, almost every single part of JoJo since part 3 is going like this

>enter main protagonist
>main portagonist gets friends who accompany him
>mp and friends get into fight after fight after fight
>mp defeats main bad guy and friends almost all die

Part 7 had way too many wasted antagonists

Attached: BlackmoreProfile.png (471x608, 705K)

Based Jee Woon Kim bro.

Attached: 1515000119912.jpg (316x160, 11K)

Do you even think it'll be animated?

It's long as fuck, would be the most expensive part to animate and the Japanese fanbase (aka the ones who support the actual anime industry) don't even like part 7 that much

Damn, that would've been better

That's every shonen

Really? Why don't they like it?

fuck, which one is japs fav?

MC isn't Japanese

they really like part 5 iirc

The film was pretty good for an anime movie

Part 5 was good at first, then got even better, then shit the bed towards the end. Terrible ending.

>Henry Cavill as Jonathan
>Chris Hemsworth as Joseph

Could it work?

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x268, 31K)

Give the cool powers to villains and throw them out immediately but spend ages on the Boom Boom family which was arguably one of the worst fights in the whole franchise. The weird fishing boy was shit too.

Why the fuck does everyone like Part 5 now? It has been shat on for years and rightly so. Its one of the worst parts

see

Dubs confirm

Anime faggots that’s why. Thing is even the anime looks like complete garbage but the memespouters just consume media and get excited for next media.

Maybe. But Cavill would have to act like a robot to match Jonathan's lack of personality.

Part 7 and 8 have killed the brand

terrible taste from the japs, no wonder why their anime seasons are filled with shit

Attached: 1563042925259.jpg (371x334, 71K)

Well it only got a good translation fairly recently

also the anime adaptation was great

>no story, just a bunch of fights
isn't that most parts of JoJo? I mean the plot literally jumps from one fight to another until the last boss is defeated

He can just act like he did in Man of Steel

Based fucking retard

The introduction of Stands was really sloppy

A lot of the fights just straight up suck because of Hamon 2.0 (spin)

Because it's based and the nips were right all along.

Part 7 is the shittest part now

the manga was bad but the anime was good? not that hard to figure out

Why was the ending bad? What happened?

from what i heard the main reason behind vento aureo's love/hate was shitty english translation, the nip version being much better

Except that the people saying its good probably havent read its manga

It only had a godawful english fan translation up until a couple years ago which is why it was unpopular in the weat, it's actually really good

A lot of things happen in Jojo, the fights make the transition from point A to point B entertaining, thing is that in part 5, it's mostly a flat line.

Suddenly out of nowhere it seems that if you pierce yourself with the arrow you will gain a considerable power boost, why Dio didn't tried this years ago nor anyone did it's a mistery.
Then suddenly appears an invincible uncontrollable stand, and when Araki got cornered by his own story it seems that this invincible stand can be easily defeated if you hit the air behind you with your fist.
Then other sheaningans.

>villain has one of the most op powers in the series
>dredge up beloved character to deliver random mcguffin that wasn't established beforehand to the mc and co
>beloved character becomes a a fucking turtle
>mcguffin serves as a power boost to stands, used on beloved characters stand as a last ditch attempt to keep the mcguffin away from villain
>nonsensical fight with now rogue op stand ensues
>after a long and complicated series of events mc gets the mcguffin and uses it on his stand
>his stand become 'no u' the stand and traps villain in an infinite death loop for selling drugs to kids

Johnny is by far the worst and most unlikable Jojo. Prove me wrong

Attached: Johnny.png (350x500, 423K)

>Crying over the arrow when fucking stands literally came out of nowhere

Sucking my teeth nigga

2 is one of the best parts because it knows what it wants to be- retarded fun. Doesn't overstay its welcome, doesn't try to inject fate/existential shit, and has some great Hamon fights.
3 and 4 really suffer from "enemy of the week" syndrome and rely on asspulls almost as much as 2 yet try to play them straight. They're so long that you WILL be speedreading by the end if you're not into it.
5 is better but is tonally inconsistent, the stands are more creative but it feels like a mess at times.
6 and 7 know what they're doing but I can understand why they're polarizing, they're so bizarre.

Remember when Giorno was fine with murder, thievery, frauds, prostitution, loan sharks but suddenly if you're selling drugs you're a bad bad person.
>Jotaro: Koichi, should we stop the son of a guy who tried to conquer the world who's apparently have superpowers and have connection with mobsters?
>Koichi: no, he seems like a right dood
>Jotaro: OK, we're never gonna investigate again.

that's the point

>Remember when Joseph hated the Japs so much he ended up having a bastard half Jap son

Not to mention Tomoko was ugly as sin, even an elderly Suzi Q looked better than her

Based Part 2 redditor

Also, now Stands are the results of a virus trying to force living beings to evolve to the next level.

Leave my wife out of this

Attached: 88137B7B-E397-45C5-BF85-9388D5A2DDB1.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Well, also the gangster who Giorno saved should've been Diavolo but Araki forgot.
Just like the Josuke time traveler who saves himself as a baby.

>goes to visit Holly when Jotaro is only three
>he's so mad that, on the way to her house, he takes the nearest girl and mating presses her for hours
>acts like nothing ever happened for the next 25 years

Pretty based if you ask me, senpai

>starts crippled, selfish and cowardly
>after being intrigued by some sort of magic, picks interest on the race
>meets guy and spends the next 4 months fighting for their lives, forming an unbreakable bond
>backdrop basically establishes that he was at the lowest point of his life due to his own decisions and some bad luck, but now he has another chance to give meaning to his life.
>by the end of the race he has matured and overcomed his physical disadvantages
>worst Jojo

Jotaro was 13 or 14 when Josuke was born

Sorry, user, i haven't slept in 2 days so I forgot to carry the 1. In hindsight it makes sense that Josuke isn't fucking 25.

Imagine the Muslim reaction if SBR was about Mohammed's corpse instead

Attached: Jesus.png (511x740, 830K)

Probably a beheading

Reminder that all western and japanese live action adaptations are utterly shitty.... they are those of reddit

They're still going to get angry because Jesus is also sacred to them, he's a prophet in Islam.
Any portrayal of saints, prophets, or holy people is considered haram.

Bros...FUARK YASSSSS yo!!! Za warudo!!

Ora ora ora!!! JoJo is FUARKEN epic and wholesome yo!

>tfw no JoJo kino starring breathtaking Keanu Reeves

if it was 30 years ago Keanu would unironically make a great Jotaro

dude....FUARK yes he would bro....would be wholesome as heck desu....do you get on Yea Forums alot, dude? we should start a Platinum Games thread

Then why don't muslims seethe at Western media for always mocking Jesus? Isa isn't Jesus

Why do so many dudes in this series have crop tops, cleavage windows, and lipstick?

Retard

Why not?

Araki gets his inspiration for character designs from high fashion

Fashion is for faggot like yourself, not the rest of the world.

I don't write the fucking manga, don't blame me

Rat Race(2001)

That’s not what stands are. Stands are just the evolution of the user’s soul and he virus just sped up the evolution. That’s how people can get stands by mastering something. See: Tonio and Gyro

Based

It's the worst part by a long shot. The ending was shit and girno was shit. The only redeeming thing was the supporting cast.

based retard

Part 5 is one of the best. Part 6 is probably the least consistently good.

Part 2 is kino, with part 1 and 7 following it. Stay mad low T redditor.

Should I give up on Jojo if I was mostly bored by part 3 and 4?

Has anyone or even Araki himself found the fashion show media that he used for his characters poses/fashion? I know the pillar men poses are based on one of the Mr universe competitions.

Attached: 1561700034159.jpg (499x682, 80K)

5 had some good fucking fights but the whole ending is fucking retarded.

I think with the right director, a Steel Ball Run live-action film or mini-series would translate well.

Movie character's with that Jobin feel?

Attached: JobinClean.png (653x971, 953K)

Why didn't Joylene or anyone like the two most powerful stand users in the world break her out of jail sooner?

>Should I give up on Jojo if I was mostly bored by part 3 and 4?

Yes.
Maybe read part 7 because it's different

Yes. 4 is by far the best part

Pretty sure he based them off greek statues

Why did my nigga IGGY not come back as a puppy but our guy Polaraneff come back as a turtle?

Nah, Johnny's the best. 11/10 design with an 11/10 character arc and a cute sassy personality.

SBR isn't really mocking or critical of western religion in any way, it's just Mormon fanfic

Its been cool to hate JoJo since 2013, we are gonna get to the Part 8 anime and people will still be hating.

Also President Valentine did NOTHING wrong.

Like western themed movies? Or it's reference? It's based after The Cannoball Run.

Thought that was later parts only, as he moved away from muscle bound guys. But I just found this.
web.archive.org/web/20080103201721/http://www30.atwiki.jp/ichi-1/pages/12.html

i have to agree desu i liked all the shit from before

Lotr

Fuck this and jojo if you like that shit you're a closet faggot with bad taste in everything

man araki sure took "inspiration" from alot of different media

Attached: araki-the-hacki.png (1318x690, 1.62M)

Gay priest is here now

Attached: 1509214809611.gif (309x466, 1.68M)

There's literally nothing in the manga that implies he's gay

what i dont get about part 6 is how people could feel time moving faster but it wasnt going fast in part 7 even though the priest went past that time period

what about the chapter where he kisses Dio's cock tip?

That great feel when you will never see the alternative universe bullshit in part 6 because
>Shes a woman FUCK WOMEN
>Women cant fight bitch would get raped in 5 minutes flat
>Alt universes are trash might as well be fanfiction
>She hates based Jotaro
>She Dies(This one is good dumb bitch should have stayed in the kitchen)

Attached: 1482086601447.png (336x336, 251K)

This was such a blue ball though. It could have been the mangakas masterpiece, at the premise and characters were interesting, but at the end it became the same stand fight battle as the rest. What he did with sandman or pocoloco is just so fucking underwhelming

>A cripple seems like an awful choice for a JoJo protagonist
And he was. Gyro was way more interesting so Araki did a fuck you to the readers for liking him more

Half the guys in your uni are flaming fucking faggots. And you are one of them.

Attached: D545EED8-C104-4B5E-B1E7-6F9A40323FA5.jpg (500x350, 72K)

>"IT'S A BLAST - LITERALLY"

Attached: 1549984269673.png (894x773, 48K)

basato ritardo

So you haven't even read it and you think you're qualified to shit on it?

4,5 > 1,2,3 > 6,7,8
Don't @ me

He's based on Charles Bronson (the actor).

Scary Monsters wasn't DIO's stand. He was always meant to have The World, the Dinosaur disease just cockblocked him from getting it.