Is the Time Stone the most OP Infinity Stone...

Is the Time Stone the most OP Infinity Stone? The Avengers could have time-travelled in Endgame without any quantum tech if they just had that one Infinity Stone. Not only that, but the Time Stone can prevent the other five Infinity Stones from being destroyed by reversing time (like how Thanos used the Time Stone to reverse the destruction of the Mind Stone in Infinity War, for example).

Attached: time_stone.png (1357x799, 850K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkjDI_9sSz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is the Time Stone the most OP Infinity Stone?

Yes.

I can't wait for the autists who think Scarlet Witch didn't actually destroy the Mind Stone to how up.

What does the soul stone do?

Wait, people think she didn't? We clearly saw it shatter into pieces.

Can't they time travel whenever they want with Pym particles? If they can't affect history, why don't they bring Tony Stark back from the past?

Some Reddit people are floating the theory that no one can destroy the Infinity Stones, and because the Reality Stone might have been glowing in the scene before, SW destroying the stone was just an illusion made by Thanos.

Yeah but it's been proven that Thanos was constantly using the reality stone during that final battle to maintain an erection

Because that would fuck up that universe as Tony needs to sacrifice himself for them to beat Thanos

>If they can't affect history, why don't they bring Tony Stark back from the past?

They can't bring 'their' Tony Stark back from the past, only a guy who looks exactly the same and acts exactly the same as 'their' Tony Stark. And that guy who looks exactly the same and acts exactly the same as 'their' Tony Stark would probably not accept living the rest of his life in another timeline.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=tkjDI_9sSz0

Attached: sonicataconcert.png (954x768, 470K)

Thanos wins in every scenario other than the one we saw. If it's another timeline, Tony would just be killed by Thanos instead of sacrificing himself.

>DUDE I just want to die in my doomed timeline instead of continuing my life with my wife and daughter LMAO

Maybe. With the reality stone you can literally open up a dimension into an alternate reality, throw the time stone in there, and be done with it.

>DUDE I just want to die in my doomed timeline instead of continuing my life with my wife and daughter LMAO

How would he know his timeline is doomed? Because someone tells him? You think he's just going to automatically believe anything he's told, you retard?

The person who told him could literally see the future, you stupid nigger.

What if the Avengers travel to a time before Tony met Doctor Strange, you retarded nigger?

>a bunch of ALIENS, GODS, and people who look exactly like your FRIENDS show up and tell you your timeline is fucked
>”Hmmmmmmm, this doesn’t seem plausible...”
Fucking moron. Why would Tony have any reason to doubt such a claim after everything he’s been through?

It could be an illusion by Loki, you fucking stupid nigger.

Why would they do that?

the fact that thanos didn't use the time stone after the snap to see what would happen is so fucking stupid

That's the problem with huge villains like that, they can only be defeated by being fucking stupid.

why as earth such a pussy planet? with 50% of the population gone it was ripe for change, with alien tech now the norm it could have rose up greater than before.
fuck end game makes no sense.
>but muh wife and established characters xD

Spooderman touches on this; SHIELD was hoarding all of the alien tech for itself.

dubious

>theres a time stone
>but all 6 stones control the flow of time
Who fucking write this crap

manfilth basedboy cuck