WTF? This show's fucking hilarious

WTF? This show's fucking hilarious

Attached: workaholics.jpg (845x570, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A-g4KPsf4S4
youtu.be/OjJj1NSsa-I
youtu.be/qMzt3yQFT-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=g5-l2Pn38iU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJCg93ZN_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OjJj1NSsa-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's funny about it?

WTF? You're a tasteless faggot

Their completely shameless infantility, their witty one liners, and just the general ridiculousness of the plotlines

>Seinfeld, now THAT'S comedy

the first season is good. they burnt out really fast.

I always liked Ders the most but never said so because everyone else thought he was lame

Attached: 1553252580455.jpg (576x1024, 35K)

It's good for the first 2, maybe 3, seasons.

>mfw I realized they’re all Chads irl and were making fun of the guys they were playing
yikes

Early seasons were fucking hilarious
youtu.be/A-g4KPsf4S4

The later episodes where they weren’t at the office as much are hard to watch.
The lifeblood of this show is the kino office scenes and interactions.

how the hell were they able to afford a goddamn house with a pool on minimum wage?

I'm still salty they didn't dedicate the last season to Ders running for city council

Stop watching after season 3, the show declines with every season but post season 3 is especially bad

Alice was HOT.

Ders is an especially smug piece of shit irl but Blake seems like a really cool dude to hang out with

DUDE WEED, LOL

same way a waitress and a shitty diner cook could afford a 2 bedroom apartment in manhatten

Their parents still pay a lot of their bills, there's an episode where Ders' father locks down his credit card

wow i just looked up an interview, the condescending uptalk, the dead eyes

he read the "yeah so i'm an actor" handbook

>no i'm here for the bootyscratchin' contest; keep up
gonna file that one away for future use

Karl/kyle/their drug dealer who directed most of the episodes is a really cool dude and the complete opposite of ders irl , but man ders can just go die in a fire

The college episode has one of the greatest openings ever

dang... wassup with all these books?

How much could rent be? Then split it up between 3 people, it's doable. Do they actually make minimum wage? I figured they earn double that, maybe more.

It's Big Bang Theory tier

There's gonna be two hits. Me hittin' you, and kid rocks ba wit da ba playin' in the background.

the best episode is the one with Stan Halen, I think it’s called Brociopath

You got memed. He's our current day Andy Kaufman. He's on a different level than plebeians.

How so? They both play tired stereotypes I guess, but Workaholics is a bit more grounded and relatable, it's also not as much of a traditional sitcom as BBT is.
Audience is different too.

Patrice O’Neal destroys Ders

youtu.be/OjJj1NSsa-I

I didn't know about it but apparently there are people who really like one or the other. I saw no difference except the office people were annoying.

whats up legoheads

I can't stand ders but Patrice was just being a jealous bitch because the workaholics guys got a big platform from comedy central right off the bat while he had to work his fat ass off to get noticed

Patrice O'Neal was washed up at that point

i don’t know when they get paid but in one episode Blake spent his entire paycheck on a bear coat and it was 350 it 450

It is genuinely worrying how many people are unable to detect sarcasm here. Maybe you don't think that the obnoxious egomaniac with low self-esteem act is funny, but not getting that it is an act? Retarded as hell.

Office scenes sucked. If you want that pleb comedy, wagecuck, go back to watching The Office fag.

Best Episodes:

>the college prequel
>the cam girl
>betting on high school sports
>Karl cutting his dick off
>Girthquake episode

are you being sarcasm

are you sure you’re in the right thread

she had the best facial expressions

She's female Trevor Moore

ders is annoying but patrice comes across as overly butthurt here this video is a good snapshot into the petty little world of professional comedy

They might get paid weekly, so they could be making 15 an hour. Also spending your whole paycheck might just mean he spent what was left after what he would have spent on rent/utilities.

Workaholics always came across as a tryhard ripoff of Its Always Sunny, and while I enjoyed the first season or two, it was never as funny as IASIP.

youtu.be/qMzt3yQFT-Q

>tryhard ripoff of Its Always Sunny
that’s what it was

>when a show you enjoy starts to have guest-stars every episode
Season 1 and 2 where good

Attached: 1444056171335.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

Gillian. Show me your breasts. And that's real.

They all have very annoying faces, and that guy in the middle pisses me off.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5-l2Pn38iU

kino

I always kind of related to ders’ character. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing

He's the most likeable one if you actually watch the show or even see a single interview of his

Do you hang out with losers and use them as an excuse for your own underachieving life

plot armor, but for finances

CATHERINE ZETA JONES

Split three ways they might be able to scrape by. Their landlord also liked them and tolerated them constantly being late on rent.

The one where Adam becomes a body builder is one of my favorites.

Always sunny is overrated and not that original

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJCg93ZN_Y

Brociopath is the best episode

That's not the one where they fight while erect.

BITCH BETTER HAVE MY HONEY

Is this the show where they argue about whether doing a chick who has balls is gay?

Thats not much weekly either.

>black guy feels disrespected
what else is new
glad anders wasn't shot

No. But I'm just saying I think the three of them could reasonably afford rent on a house.

I basically had the same car as him. volvo 850.

>anyone here
>having friends
lol yeah right

how people still think Patrice was a comedian and not actually a politically-driven bitch nigga is beyond me. Anders literally just played the "dude weed" character from the show and the animal just turned on the "what do you mean 'you people'?" attitude with a "young comedians these days, amirite?" flair to it.

Sad.

The last seasons were crap imo. Check their movie

youtube.com/watch?v=OjJj1NSsa-I

WE SMOKE WEED LOL XD

The show's great, okay? You're thinking of Better Off Ted which is still pretty good.

Patrice didn't take it personal, he was already nervous about doing the (charlie sheen) roast, he just wanted ders to tell him before hand "hey this is the character I do so just go with it"

take a dirt nap, patrice.

the guy pretends to be a veteran and from the comedic hood but can't detect when another comedian is in character? the loser should have stayed at home with his shitty clothes.

who /montez/ here?

Attached: etXO3_d.jpg (640x237, 13K)

>WTF? This show's fucking hilarious

Attached: A987978B-116A-4719-A88B-9F97EAB9829D.png (454x520, 13K)

watch 3 episodes and you will despise it

only bitch niggas call others bitch niggas. learned this on the streets

I like it and I think I'm in the 4th season. It definitely had a change of tone as the series went on where it tried to be overly silly and over the top, but it's still good as a background show

it gets worse and worse as it goes on

So you sleep with your heat?

He's the best part of the show and I'm glad he was used sparingly so the humor didn't get stale.

patrice was always a cry baby

Do we have the same definition of witty?

BASED

she dips beneath the lasers

glad to see there's another user with superior taste

>A987978B-116A-4719A88B-9F97EAB9829D.png

Attached: 1540888841133.gif (680x315, 203K)

It only gets worse after season 3

Yup. The last season was just atrocious

The show takes place in Rancho Cucamonga

Patrice was fine but that pathetic asslickers we're hard to listen to

3 dudes who work full time and split the rent and finances is totally possible. And I guarantee they're making more than minimum.
It's totally possible.

>THATS IT DEANDRA, IM GONNA SAY IT! IM GONNA SAY THE N WORD!

Attached: imgonnasayit.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I swear Yea Forums is literally the worst board. there's a whole Workaholics episode dedicated to making rent and how much they pay.