ISSA FLOP

>$20 million budget
>$15 distribution deal
>$2 million promo campaign

Total worldwide gross: $2,542,010

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-084253_Gallery.jpg (635x894, 331K)

POOPED OUT LIKE A DEUCE
ANOTHER PAJEET ON THE STREET

BABY WE WERE BORN TO POO

Who did they even think would be the target audience for this?

who was the target demographic for this film?
why was there another "indian + dadrock" movie released a month or so ago?
what is going on?

Attached: f8h84o0kjqp21.gif (498x254, 652K)

i swear to fuck if i get ONE more add for this while trying to listen to music on youtube i'm gonna kill a lot of people in minecraft

Attached: 8C00D24D-9C4E-4EBF-BFC6-2252D182EF29.png (550x584, 577K)

the people danny boyle got to watch his shitty poo beatles movie

I mean it looks fucking terrible, so this should come as no surprise. American audiences don't want to see a movie with an Indian as the lead - especially the boomers who listen to THE BOSS.

oh great
what does this mean for us?

Attached: 1556161645410.png (894x773, 48K)

I KEEP GETTING FUCKING INSTAGRAM ADS FOR THIS GARBAGE BOOMER MOVIE
FUCK OFF
I DON'T CARE
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS CRAP
THIS CRAP WAS ALREADY DONE WITH THAT BEATLES MOVIE

AND REMIND ME, WHO SANG BLINDED BY THE LIGHT AGAIN? FUCKING IDIOTS

Indians love to try to force themselves everywhere, they’re a really strange people and not just for that reason. They also keep trying to make Bollywood style movies work outside of India, which obviously won’t happen. Pic related is the director

Attached: 9BA10785-7FF3-4E5F-AD06-3726E3AE06CB.jpg (183x275, 10K)

for us, pretty much nothing. the vast vast majority stay on surface level social media and their own sites

Hey don't shit on The Boss you stupid cuck

that it's over

well she made bend it like beckham which made 10 times its budget so at least she has some history with these kinds of movies

springsteen sucks

>the film tells the coming-of-age story of Javed, a British-Pakistani Muslim teenager whose life is changed after he discovers the music of Springsteen

Ahhhhhhhh yes the divinely inspired works of Brucammad al-Springstani whose music can only truly be accessed by the followers of Muhammed (PBUH).

One last time, get off my culture- Please and thanks.

Why wouldn't they just make a Bruce Springsteen biopic like Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocketman? That would have made a shit ton of money.

My parents wanted to go see this thinking it was a Bruce biopic and when I told them it was about an Indian kid they canceled their tickets

More Desi roleplay to laugh at I guess

that one also had two women leads in the early oughts and keira knightley as one

more followers for instagram thots mostly

Say that in Jersey and you'll be put in a body bag

because bruce isn't interesting in the slightest and all of his music sucks ass

It's to make white boomers feel more comfortable with their countries getting less white. "See, these indian fellas like all the same stuff you do! Look at this one liking the beatles! Look at this one liking Bruce Springsteen! Your culture will still exist once they take over!"

He really doesn't but o-fucking-kay retard

I live in Jersey, sweaty.

WRAPPED UP LIKE A DOUCHE
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

I have slept with every race except Indian and Abos. Am I missing out on anything?

Absolute dogshit opinion

>and keira knightley as one
that movie made keira knightley a star

t. Butthurt TrumpCuck

>Why wouldn't they just make a Bruce Springsteen biopic like Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocketman?

because freddie mercury and elton john were both gay so its okay for hollywood to lionize them but springsteen is still a straight white guy (ugh) so better make his movie about an muslim pakistani instead

Springsteen is absolute garbage tier classic rock. Tom Petty did that sound way better.

He's a total liberal. Pretends to be working class but never held a real job, dodged the draft, is worth millions, loves Clinton and Obama.

What's with these movies of poos being influenced by dadrock lately?
Who is funding these?

Attached: image.jpg (1013x1500, 1.38M)

i am indian ama.

Attached: 1559699416533.png (790x837, 229K)

More like Bruce Cucksteen.

Yesterday and Blinded by the Light. Why are Indians taking over pop rock?

Attached: 1564415934265.png (675x675, 462K)

See me at the Pony in 20 minutes I'll spread your asshole

Which hand do you wipe with?

In my experience the older poo's absolutely fucking adore dadrock, younger ones not so much, it's like a holdover of the good old days where they actually wanted to be part of their new countries society

are you a based poo or a cringe poo?

>dodged the draft
GOOD! Everyone should unless your nation is being invaded

But people only watched that because of the Beatles

>it's an Indian who loves David Bowie
There. I pitched another movie. Give me money so it can flop

Attached: bowie___.jpg (1200x905, 61K)

See for why they're being made

Tom Petty is good, but he's not better than Bruce Springsteen. They both have voices that I can only stand in small doses, but Bruce's is better overall.

That said, American Girl is better than anything Bruce ever wrote.

my right
i am best of both worlds

Springsteen SUCKS

On my way...

Show bobs pls

I thought it looked good

fuck you, Springsteen is shit and so is Bob Dylan for that matter

I'll never understand how people can let their small brain political opinions and idol worship of the fat orange slob keep them from enjoying good music. Do you just listen to Kid Rock over and over again?

Yesterday came out and it was marketed more. This shit is coming so close to it and it comes out after. It had no chance. Also most people cannot relate to it.
I will write the script

exactly

Here is my movie pitch
>it's Steely Dan instead
/thread

Jersey here, fuck Springsteen and fuck you too

On the streeeeetssss of POOadelphia

I didn't say shit about (((Bob Dylan))) you fucking idiot

I’m just taking the opportunity to shit on “””American treasures”””
those two are probably the worst music this country has to offer and they’re praised as the best.
they both suck and the world would be a better place if their music never existed at all

You are like an Indian (Dot, not Feather) Madonna!!

Desolation Row is musikino though

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hashish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain stiffly frozen.

Why are they still pushing this smelly little Ranjeet

Springsteen is unironically terrible. Not just the politics and fake schmoozing and celebrity bullshit that most right-wingers that read deeper into hate him for and neoliberals love him for.

It's the fucking music. For the most part, it's just generic U2-styled stadium rawk "anthems", with a very rootsy/heartland rock sound, adding a dash of country, adult contemporary ballads, and that terrible cheapo Jersey bar band (keyboard/organ "funk") style.

Then you add a bunch of souped-up ridiculous production and reverb and shit and a stupid cheesy sax solo over the top.

Not to mention Springsteen's voice is horrible proto-grunge/Pearl Jam constipated caterwauling.

Lyrically, every song is the same. "Baby girl muh factory shut down so we're gonna take this '68 Corvette with a V8 and FM/AM radio and drive out of this lame old small town into the big wide world".

Ugh....

>(PBUH)

Attached: 1564637651387.jpg (499x499, 19K)

A movie about a working class Brit Indian who loves Bruce Springsteen makes 0 sense. Do bongs even know who that is? The dude is like American stereotypes/culture personified.

What's next, a reverse film where a gang-banger from Compton gets into Oasis or Robbie Williams or some other boomer British artist that nobody in America ever heard of?

What a bunch of shit.

The Boss transcends national borders, he was (and is) incredibly popular worldwide

>The Boss transcends national borders, he was (and is) incredibly popular worldwide
Not as much as he is in America, surely.

This movie's been out in the UK since the 9th and has grossed barely a million there.

Well they don't care THAT much about Bruce to go and see a shit movie about some Paki cunt, I'm just telling you he was huge in Britain and other Anglo countries. Like how David Bowie was a big deal in America despite being a bong

how about one about a Pajeet that loves the Stones and call it Paint It Brown

FUND IT

Attached: Fig. 6.jpg (411x283, 12K)

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF I'M A MAN OF WEALTH AND TASTE
OPEN BOBS AND SHOW ME FEETS
DESI ROLEPLAY WON'T GO TO WASTE

Why did this make me laugh harder than anything in month.

Bruce's newest album sold more copies in the first week in the UK than in did in America. And the album hung around in the Top 10 for over a month and is still #25 in it's third month.

Whereas in America he got BTFO by Madonna's horrible new album, fell to #30 in week two, #60 in week three, #176 in week four, and was out of the charts after that.

BLINDED BY THE POO

BABY, I WAS BORN TO HAVE THE RUNS !!

bitch lasagnas mostly

>I SEE A CLEAN STREET AND I WANT TO PAINT IT BROWN
>NO TIME FOR THE TOILET WITCH, I PREFER TO USE THE GROUND

I SEE THE ANGLO'S WALK BY WITH THEIR TOILET ROLLS
I HAVE TO PUSH MY SHIT UNTIL MY ANUS FLOWS

She also made Angus, thongs and perfect snogging which has nothing to do with indians and the lead is a white girl. That woman is only an indian in her appearance and name

I’ve seen the fucking trailer advertised for this movie so many times I am totally not interested anymore.

Also, some Indian kid likes listening to Bruce Springsteen? Why should I give a fuck? From the trailer it just seems like he’s O B S E S S E D and needs to chill the fuck out.

One last thing. No one gets so moved by music they clutch their headphones against their head dramatically and splay themselves against a wall while the wind blows through their hair and the gasp for breath. They just don’t. It’s a fucking cringe movie and The Boss fucking sucks. Only boomers like him.

>it's a comign of age second generation indian immigrant episode
can't blame her for sticking to her niche desu.

>springsteen is still a straight white guy (ugh) so better make his movie about an muslim pakistani instead
Message keeps getting clearer
Radio's on and I'm moving round the place
Check my look in the mirror
Wanna change my clothes, my hair, my race

You know what I wanna see? Indian parents forcing their kid to become a poet or a dancer. And he rebels against them by becoming a doctor. Now that would be original and kino.

Attached: 1561955119594.jpg (700x963, 133K)

Good thing I never cross the GWB then lmao

Because when you know that the singer is bubblewrapped oblivious retard that knows fuck all about the themes he sings, you cannot take him seriously. about

I wish indians would just fuck off

Can’t wait for the movie about an Indian being influenced by the Thompson Twins

This is a strong pepe of diplomacy.

How could it be such a flop when Rotten Tomatoes is so positive?

Attached: certified kino.jpg (779x388, 46K)

Kid Rock grew up in a mansion
Bruce grew up in a lower class household

fuck you no it’s not.
its trash just like everything he ever made

no one actually listens to kid rock he is just a meme

it costs $13 just to get into your hellhole.
I wouldn’t go to NYC if my life depended on it, I would rather die.

lfake news

BUT doctor...i am Jerseyliacci

poo where ?

BORN IN THE POO-S-A

Yes he does. His fans are worse.

That's why I always laugh when they say unionizing the videogame industry would make them outsource the jobs to India. India has no gaming culture or nerd culture whatsoever. Every indian I've met working in IT only watches soccer and cricket.

labour voting white girls under 25 I assumed

They failed to consider that women don't like loser incels as the protagonist

>Mainly this

Movies like this are for white leftists, the average Indian or paki don’t give a shit about flicks like these

Poo Poo Poo

Poo World Order

I thought it was a good movie outside of some bruce-wank,

T. Tastelet

Based MSM obsessed schizo.

You are mentally ill

I want to see the pitch for this movie.

>>$20 million budget
how

>Sent to kill the yelloooooowwwww mannnnnnn
>He was a draft dodger

Bruce why....

The record label desperate to make a few bucks off the soundtrack.

>I had diarrhea, I couldn't tell what I felt.
>I was incontinent to myself.
>saw my reflection in a window and didn't know my own waste.
>oh brother are you gonna leave me shittin' away
>on the streets of filthadelphia.

Basically this. It's just propaganda.

Fuck Springsteen. And fuck his fake ass blue collar image bullshit.

Springsteen is garbage. Overkill is more my style.

For real. My brother personally saw the Boss get pussywhipped by his wife. She told him he wasn't shit in front of a bunch of blue collar dudes working on his house and he didn't do shit.

(((Springsteen)))

Attached: 1565460617381.png (899x725, 58K)

Wait
You're telling me that a film with a Dirty Pajkeet nigger as the main star is selling like shit?
Who would have fucking thought!!!1

Is he supposed to look like a confederate flag?

What idiot bought this for 15 million at Sundance? It has obvious flop all over it.

>lame dad rock soundtrack
>no stars

Did Cannon Pictures write that AI-worthy gibberish tag line? Typical pajeet, letter-perfect-copying without comprehending. A person who wants to dream (?!) feels better that there are other people in the same neurology problems cohort?

>almost as many reviewers have seen the movie as the general public
Such is the state of RT and their "OMG 100%!!!!" movies.
Terrible trans-kid-of-color-is-also-in-wheelchair-but-is-master-swordfighter style movies are sure 100% on RT.
It's an addiction, a Pavlovian response.

>all the poo in loo/pajeet memes

Isn't he supposed to be Pakistani?

Overkill is fucking garbage-tier metal