*Brrrrrrrp* I turned myself into Billie Eilishs support act moorrttttyyyy... I'm BASED Rick!!

*Brrrrrrrp* I turned myself into Billie Eilishs support act moorrttttyyyy... I'm BASED Rick!!

Attached: xg53k2tcvyg31.jpg (960x764, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfs8NYg7yQM
youtube.com/watch?v=GVQON-muEFc
soundcloud.com/sch00l_sh00ter/black-ops
youtube.com/watch?v=uJlRNsR2irQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W5TymP6qY-c
m.youtube.com/channel/UCykhRZORxkMpG2R3cGHJ32A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Billie Eilish
Who?

t. 38 year old

this girl is such a plant its not even funny

female xxxtentacion

>They both have n*g*ers on their shirts

lana del ray for 15 year olds

Like a sentient alien plant life form in the shape of a person?

please tell me this is fake and not shitty simpsons tier guest star shit.

>I absolutely LOVE Rick and Morty!!!

Attached: 1531793820634.jpg (647x740, 54K)

E'S SICK OF IT
E'S SICK OF THE ADVENTURES

She exists just to sell expensive hoodies

they already had that one nigger rapper on

Ahem.... Szechuan sauce!

Fuck the memes, that sauce was delicious and I want it back. That and the Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger.

>Homeschooled by parents
>Literally only taught how to make music
>Parents have Jew connections in Hollywood
>Billie goes from Taylor Swift act to Soundcloud rapper when the latter became more popular
>Nobody knows her
>Suddenly a billion "WHO IS BILLIE EILISH AND WHY IS SHE SO POPULAR WITH YOUTH?" articles out of nowhere
>Dumb fucking zoomers just accept it
>Billie gets told to fuck black guys to promote racemixing
This is just sad.

It's a shop, right

Sneedchuan Sauce

Story time sisters so basically I was in class listening to billie eilish and my headphones got unplugged and it played bad guy out loud so anyway it was playing out loud and all the girls were completely vibing to it and they were like slayyyyysisterrrand i was gonna say something back when a boyapproached me and said “uh billie eilish is so cringe why don’t you listed to xxtentacion?” and i was SHOOK and completely flipped the F OUT i said “you dumb ignorant MALE billie liter ally saved my life i was cutting myself for my DEPRESSION since daddy didn’t get me tickets to coachella and a pentagram formed on the ground and billie rose up from it and she said “put your faith in allah for he is the most merciful ” and then she left and i was so inspired that i read the korean promised to slay every infidel in my path until shariah law was implemented world wide” he then was like I won’t allow a mujahid to spread the gentle message of mohamabamba and then summoned a djinn in the shape of jahsehs foreskin and he said he was the servant of shaytanwell i wasn’t going to let blasphemygo unpunished and chanted oh allah the most kind and beautiful please banish these heathens back to hell and suddenly the heavens opened and we loooked and it was billieshe said “i am allah and i was disguised as billie to give hope to all 14 year old girls”but then i felt an evil force risingit was xxxtentacion he said “spotlight uh moonlight uh beat woman cos they have no rights uh” and then allah and X fought and of course allah won and spread World peace so anyway that’s the TEA sisters stay tuned for my fenti beauty giveaway and remember praise allah everyday

But lana del rey is lana del rey for 15 year olds

Attached: 1564000471854s.jpg (113x125, 2K)

>someone typed this out
Oh.

I really hope this is a pasta

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: picklerick.png (1727x1196, 1.65M)

cringe

slut with rich parents cutting mediocre tracks propped up by payola.
no one will remember her in 5 years.

Based and zoompilled

neat

no Lana is a very nice person who writes good songs for cool dudes and dudettes

Attached: 1565624882004.jpg (750x748, 372K)

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

She got big ol tiddies though desu

hahahahaha

I'M A NIGGER MORTY *BURP* I'M NIGGER RIICK!!

Attached: 765.png (310x365, 153K)

Attached: 1554425908295.jpg (800x800, 127K)

She's far better looking than Billie, I'll give her that.

The fact that Billie Eillish is basically stealing the gangster trap aesthetic despite being raised in an upper class Los Angeles suburb while the media is going on a crusade against cultural appropriation just goes to show that white girls can still get away with anything.

Are there any actually good zoomer artists out there?

Attached: 1530800508488.png (346x326, 41K)

hehe

Now if only she gets shot too

Its getting more obvious that hollywood and media in general is forcing her music appear everywhere, its not even funny

Same beer. Same show.

Nope.

xd

Zoomer as in the artists being ~20 years old or as in emerging in the last few years?

Attached: tumblr_n0v8s9UMO21r57azgo1_500.png (493x638, 151K)

THIS right here is why I keep coming back to this shit heap

Attached: 123571BC-52FE-4BCB-A8E7-A4F2EEEB4178.gif (270x270, 972K)

either

Yes, but what you're asking is if there are any zoomer artists who get played on the radio or featured on TV, and no, it's mostly collaboration projects between a young face and a songwriter.

SAME SHOW?

That's not how you spell motherfucking Ice-T you braindead pleb.
The Logic-appearance was pure cringe though, mainly because Logic ist the cringiest Rapper in the USA.

The first song I ever heard of hers was just recently in a store. It was some lofi garbage where she was whisper-singing, and my sister told me it's Billie.

>that one song that's about wanting to kill himself because he's gay
Holy fucking based

OH NOOOOOOOO! I FILLED IT WITH DIESEL!

LMAO

Attached: 1534316640713.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

Attached: 1503028601059.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>zoomers
>being 20

The version without emojis isn't even funny

She's is a white girl, she has a family, his parents literally own a music studio, his brother wrote for the show Glee, she's got the tits, underage and rich.
Why the fuck people still believe she is a depressed hard-working musician?

consume product. no questions.

Attached: 1519993503498.png (900x866, 148K)

Attached: Capture.png (413x297, 16K)

strange post

>brightburn end credits

I like Cavetown.

Wait, she got the tits?

lel I started to listen to Billie because of retard Yea Forums the threads

>“spotlight uh moonlight uh beat woman cos they have no rights uh”

Attached: 1557974546998.png (522x593, 325K)

Attached: 5cb12aa9e8746188b4af35f87a00b7ea63a0fdeer1-960-953v2_uhq.jpg (960x953, 68K)

Hey man, thanks. I looked it up but her handlers seem to be purposefully obfuscating her bust.

They want the flat chested look to be in again

They're waiting a few years to overtly sexualize her because she's either underage or barely legal

Why do they care? They never did before

Oh so they want her to wall hard first. Gay. If I'm forced to tolerate her forced popularity (which is Son Of The Mask tier astroturph) I at least have the right to see her fucking nips

is Bob Hope fronting the USO show this years? that new Steven Foster song is just swell!

Because they don't want to seem pedophiliac in the midst of controversies right now, plus she sells enough as is right now. They'll probably wait a few years and then have her start posing with low cut shirts to show off a new, sexually charged, mature phase for her. She's only like 17 so if her handlers play their cards right there's two solid decades of popularity they can get out of her. They probably have her life mapped out like a fucking Marvel series.

because before slutty pop idols were marketed towards horny guys but shillie is for woke yaass kween tumblrinas who are triggered by large breasts

I don't recognise this CG, is it from the sequel game?

>i was so inspired that i read the korean

Attached: 1508651732372.jpg (535x434, 71K)

Cash Me Outside girl is a thing. She's young than Billie and heavily sexualized.

I honestly ask why I never see anyone calling out her existence in media.

XAN GON MAKE YOU ZXAN GON TAKE YOU XAN GON FAKE YOU XAN GON BETRAY YOU XAN GON FADE YOU

Attached: LIL XOOM.gif (680x498, 224K)

Because her mom turned her into a thot for popularity and peddled her on Dr. Phil, which is low common denominator television consumed by people who don't give a fuck if she's 18 or not. Eillish's industry connections and popularity are on another level, Cash Me Outside girl is just white trash who managed to exploit a single talk show appearance in the age of YouTube.

ME FAMILY, YOU FAMILY

sneed

Attached: simpsons szechuan.png (1040x850, 650K)

ME DOG, YOU DOG

Isn't she a tranny?

Same tho.

Started weak but redeemed itself in the second half, well done

I thought it was the shrek thing but was pleasantly surprised.

Don't know if Charlie Puth counts but I love this one
youtube.com/watch?v=nfs8NYg7yQM

I want Szechuan chicken now so bad

This gives me 2008 flashbacks

hol up hol up
wheresa the tyrone?

She's a bigger plant than 6ix9ine and cardi b combined

Attached: 1329418959112.jpg (1010x1036, 165K)

Attached: 1564594548250.png (1102x702, 577K)

Attached: 1565042048305.jpg (680x865, 65K)

ugliest young celebrity i've seen
that meme about how they're pushing ugly actors now in movies has carried over into music

He sounds so much like a Berkeley student. I think he has potential but he has yet to come into his own.

She looks like she fucks black guys

>i was so inspired that i read the korean promised to slay every infidel in my path until shariah law was implemented world wide” he then was like I won’t allow a mujahid to spread the gentle message of mohamabamba

Attached: 1565388854389.jpg (567x585, 45K)

>pic

Attached: memes are the dna of the soul.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Based and twinkpilled.

Reminds me of a girl I texted with

[Spoiler]I've seen her feet[\spoiler]

>“spotlight uh moonlight uh beat woman cos they have no rights uh”

Attached: 67C165BC-6D71-403D-8EE2-7C9E103BE6A3.jpg (640x640, 43K)

I'M CALLING THE POLICE, I'M CAILLING THE POLICE

back to instagram and listening to soundcloud rap, you suburban 16 year old

Cringe thread should be nuked and deleted fucking zoomer trash

Attached: 1561180930669.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

>lana del ray
Who?

t. 38 year old

insha-allah brother, we WILL take back Andalus and rest of the europe from these filthy kuffaar

>thumbnail
DUMBASS
YOU FUCKING IDIOT
YOU DUMB RETARD

>spotlight uh moonlight uh beat women cos they have no rights uh
Bars

>spotlight uh moonlight uh beat woman cos they have no rights uh
Fucking creased

GET IN THE CAR BILLIE

I'm worried this is close to accurate. I don't know the kids of today.

X was a devil worshiper. Billy probably is too but if she did come out one day proclaiming the word of allah, every pre-teen girl who listens to her music would definitely all start wearing burkas

these but t. 27 year old

hey yo man its billie ellish here
can i use some of that for my next song?

Squeeeeee.
I LOVE rich people. They're so helpful. They tell me what to enjoy AND let me pay for it.

Who's the bigger plant, Billie or this manlet?

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 20K)

Copy pasted from reddit, you disgust me fag

Actually, I got it from one of my discord servers

He's been around for almost a decade, he's shit but there's no way he's as much of a plant as the zoomer whore

When did men in tights become a thing?
Why have I seen so many women with broken feet lately?

This guy is fucking awful.

maybe its local but the grand bacon extreme bacon burger is back
t. mc wagie

Yea Forums, I know I play pranks on you sometimes like making Body of Work shitposted threads

But you are a true blue Australian hero mate

Based. Lana is aesthetic as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=GVQON-muEFc

Shame they set the niggers on her.

This is awful I am embarrassed for you that you would even post this

>She got big ol tiddies though desu

Proofs?

He was a busker and did lots of gigs in my city before he made it big. How he managed to live in London doing that is anyone's guess but I can confirm that he is a nice lad who worked hard.

amazing

I'm 42 and I know who she is. Keep up, youngin'. Also, OP's pic is garbage since it doesn't feature Billie's 17 year old milkers.

Attached: Billie-Eilish-635x480.jpg (635x480, 58K)

>middle aged pedo
>keeps up with zoomer shit
no surprise there

can you ingest benzos through breast milk?

>implying her kids won't already be born addicted

don't know who that is but nice tits

my God, the biggest pile of shit that I've seen in my life

This is a great show for Bernie supporters.

>musicians are beautiful
>beautiful musicians write their own music

Most of the popular female singers with no talent like Billie that have been pushed for decades have been at least 7/10. Billie is the first 3/10

Attached: 1561920851182.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Where are the titties tho

You may not like his type of music,but he is a good musican.The guy is not a Mediahype machine job,he performed for years on the street.I can respect that,more than any modern Idiot being a product of his producers/media.

>he is a good musican
He's very average if that. Kill yourself

Is this real? what's the source?

This.

The more I listen to young female musicians the more I feel like they only have 3 types of songs;
>I really want a Chad
>I love making life difficult for my Chad
>Chad left me but fuck him I'll just get another

>that sauce was delicious
no it wasnt
take off the nostalgia glasses, it was awful

>i read the korean promised to slay every infidel in my path

Attached: 1560646349583.jpg (337x600, 31K)

She turns 18 in December.

I love how dumb kids are. They thought they were smart by rejecting top 40 pop music but then get sold the same kind of pop music but on youtube

As long as there are stupid people out there, this soulless consumer train will never stop

Yes. Most benzos show up in breast milk in a measurable amount.

Denzel Curry is LITERALLY the only good one

>rap
>good
lmao good job outting yourself as a pleb

shut up fag lol

Don't ever namedrop my nigger X again, especially when talking about this bitch.

sneedchuan

does anyone have the tons pictures of her with groups of nigger rappers? I think there was a one that included all of them together somewhere

Kill yourself my dude

Attached: kys.jpg (256x256, 9K)

She's an industry plant meant to fill his place sorry

What the fuck nigger

SCHOOL SHOOTER
soundcloud.com/sch00l_sh00ter/black-ops

youtube.com/watch?v=uJlRNsR2irQ

Attached: School_Shooter_Black_Ops.jpg (500x500, 113K)

i actually liked it, thanks user.

made it to 2:00
embarrassing and kinda laughable

Stay off your meds

Her team probably realized that there is one Taylor Swift and she is unchangeable. You know how many thousands of Taylor copies rich parents tried to make big? Billie team literally created her new edgy personality, and her brother created the music which match that faux edgy personality. Her parents are also working in music industry from what i know, her brother is obviously songwriter who i think writes 95 % of the stuff for her. Until Billie self-write at least one song, i don't believe at all that she co-write 50/50 with her brother. She literally is so lazy that she didnt learn at least one instrument to play, and her voice is also nothing special. I have hard time to believe that musican can write and at the same time cant play any instruments. Its all bullshit.

This but unironically

Attached: 1561369692689.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

Basef

Taylor Swift is a bland puppet from the pop machine assembly line and her music is dog shit, are waifu fags really this delusional?

Dropped
Based sneedposter

my 11 year old niece listens to this girl jojo siwa

youtube.com/watch?v=W5TymP6qY-c

better than the girls when I was that age listening to spice girls

>finna boutta suck on dese toes, nigguh!

are you the lana autist from /pol/? if you are dude I sincerely hope your dick falls off in the toilet and you can never beat off again. fuck you, you're waifu a shit. tell her to stop picking up the fucking phone

Attached: 1550535623835.jpg (495x528, 75K)

She's that girl who got sued by that andy stixx guy or whatever for starting up that andy's log meme from Yea Forums, even going as far as to have someone make a botpost program for it so that it would flood the board at all hours.

No, really.

yea this is shit
spice girls were much better, at least that one song they had

Based. That faggot needs to die

It probably helps that her best seller is about her trying to hook up with married dudes in their 40s.

>17
>pedo
user i...

Prove it.

The overwhelming majority of human music involves some thot/chad. You can only argue that male musicians also make songs about acquiring thots.

Pretty fucked to think about but the human experience is a hell of a drug.

I think RATM did a song about this :)

>female xxxtentacion

fuck off, honestly just fuck off and fuck yourself for even trying to make the comparison.

X was LEAPS beyond these trashy losers that copied him. KYS.

Attached: IMG_7493.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

Prove you aren't a faggot first

>Dog shit was LEAPS beyond horse shit
Please be b8

>Rick and Morty is so smart, so intelligent, so avant garde. just like Amazon's original series The Boys!

Attached: 1565748297630.png (753x960, 29K)

spotted the diddler

>still doesn't know what pedo means
i'm 19, user.

>180 replies
>only one (1) picture of her milkers
you fucking suck Yea Forums

Attached: 1459775702217.jpg (500x448, 25K)

Why do you care so much about no talent "musicians" that didn't even know you? And a dead one lmao so pathetic. I come here to shitpost and see dank memes and I have to see faggots like you, really embarrassing desu

There’s only like 10 pictures of her that exist because she’s not a real person.

no one cares

so THIS is the power of american literacy.

Rick is a corporate whore.

seekill self

6ix9ine wasnt an industry plant that dude has pics of him floating around before he got tatted, hes just legitimately dumb as fuck

learn to read.

learn to tie a noose, then hang yourself

Ugly nepotistic coalburner who makes subpar forgettable music

Celtic Goddess.

Attached: 1561986450845.jpg (800x600, 51K)

What's with the retarded faces?

Its a black male thing

I don't see why she hides those milkers

Attached: 2afeningFastAquaticleech.webm (510x510, 65K)

>I dont like them so they are an industry plant
I dont like him either but I'm not a retard who spouts "industry plant" so much it loses its effect

norf blood

Billie is clearly a plant
>shitty faux rebellious music
>wears nothing but designer clothes but tries to pass them off as cheap casual clothes
>parents are already famous and work in the industry
>music is safe and formulaic

This was Billie Ellish before her team created her new "persona"

Attached: Billie-Eilish-i-Justin-Bieber-razem.-Nowa-wersja-hitu-Bad-Guy_article.jpg (780x531, 275K)

niggers males are ugly and stinky and nobody without mental issues would fuck them of their own volition. Either she is mentally ill or she is being told to fuck them to promote racemixing. Nigger women are KINO for colonizing though

him and that other white boi shawn mendes sound the same to me

What new persona?

>HE
>HE
>HE
read posts twice before replying retard

shut up Thomas

It's part of her shtick, she knows her titties would take away from her angsty woke persona

is it her in this video

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-154815_Firefox.jpg (719x227, 80K)

Congrats, you are old enough to understand how pop music works. It's been like this for decades.

Fuck I actually recognize that room and video

Attached: industry plant.png (953x541, 409K)

Shame, Yea Forums would've loved her if she did

Attached: 25023727_156033131786951_2242444464381493248_n.jpg (1080x1087, 180K)

based /leftypol/ poster

why did reddit let this happen?

source?

edgy, cringe, depressed, emotionless piece of trash. Her self is probably very similar looking at her lack of personality and stage presence, but it obvious in her marketing material that its pushed to 300 %.

dont give a fuck where it came from, it's too obvious that she's sucking jewish cock

I'm not saying she doesn't have a team of kikes controlling her, but if you think the transition from tween princess to drugged out slut is at all unusual in that time span you must just not know many girls.

I can feel the whiteness in this post

I was being sincere, I used to post on /leftypol/ all the time lol. RIP.

>falling for the capitalism meme
good goy

girl with epic ass rides dildo

>Shame, Yea Forums would've loved her if she did
not with that 5/10 face

Her name is Halley Barely

>""""""""depressed"""""" xanax-addled zoomer beepbopp musician #34134561

Attached: iStock_000006498992XSmall.jpg (425x282, 83K)

Zoomers discovered emo music now

Brace yourself

Body would've made up for it

Amen

Attached: 1339880129441.png (202x184, 13K)

>pic related
it's you

Attached: 3532543636.png (354x354, 158K)

>soundcloud rappers
>talented
Pick only one

kek I was on board until here, but it's alright my schizo friend

Gus Dappertone

m.youtube.com/channel/UCykhRZORxkMpG2R3cGHJ32A

Not even that farfetched. They probably did the same to ariana grande and miley cyrus

Yes, Martin garrix

Attached: DsYNHneWsAApure.jpg (1156x1200, 144K)

>black dildo
conformed

>I'm 42

Attached: Kranklis.jpg (256x248, 15K)

I'm sure her involvement with black men is solely due to the image she wants to portray. She wants to be seen with these black men because they are all making music in the genre that she wants to break in to. She's just using them in a vampiric fashion; She's not fucking them. This is blatantly clear if you know about her "relationship" with XXXtentacion and how "distraught" she was when he died.

>She's not fucking them.

Okay maybe one of them but my point still remains, it's not about fucking black guys, it's more about advancing her career off the back of the most popular genre.

I like R&M no matter what this sub says. But Billie English is nothing special at all. Kind of cute with a half-decent rack is all she's got going for her. Fiona Apple had more in 1997 than she has today.

>I like R&M no matter what this sub says
>I like R&M
>this sub
lmao the absolute state of Yea Forums in the current year

Holy shit imagine how hideous the child would be

Attached: 1564847633370.jpg (568x766, 193K)

>Constantly posts online about how niggers are better at fucking her than whites
>Has posted dozens of pictures of herself with niggers
Yeah, she's certainly not fucking them

fvkking d0pe as h3ll

Attached: 44464009_189793728592556_5365246060385793726_n.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

What I want to know is when did being a supposedly hard nigga go from being a perhaps uncouth crack dealer to being a homosexual with colourful hair.

Okay she's fucked black guys it doesn't mean she's a part of some jewish conspiracy to make white girls crave black dick

She's a Jew.
t.actual Irish

She should smile

When rebellion became main stream and something you can sell at the Nike store

ITT Boomers complaining about being replaced by Zoomers

Damn you really summed it up there brilliantly

we gotta kill tumblr bros

this all these things these so called rebels spout about are company endorsed. and the tattoos. you can tell when someones a good npc when they have any of those. I grew up listening to punk gangsta rap and everything in between, but seeing these kids side with corporations because they pander to their cause, acting like they are rebelling against something is just sad.

.t spic old man

Actual subhuman

I like the shoes

The gradual agenda to emasculate black men by positioning faggots like lil wayne and it snowballed from there to young thug uzi vert, zoomer rapper #213, etc.

Zoomers can only grave rob older music and remix their premade tunes with a rap over it

5 wristwatches and that bitch probably cant read analogue

Bad guy is a legit great pop song though

Billie Eilish is bourgeoisie rich person convincing innocent prolaterians that taking drugs and being depressed is the answer to capitalism rather than revolution. Put your faith in Marx, Engles, Lenin, Stalin and Mao zoomers, and the immortal science of Marxism-leninism will lead us to glorious future.

Attached: stalinwomen.jpg (602x602, 149K)

Zoomers are soulless husks whose brains only respond to corporate logos

kek you mean almost every faggot artist since like the late 80s?

>complains about bourgeoisie rich
>recommends Marxs

Attached: 1428029351309.jpg (345x309, 34K)

Dang look at those hangers. Why all the baggy clothes, isn't she trying to be famous?

That's the zoomer style grandpa

I thought zoomer style was tight clothes

Marx and Engles were class traitors. Engles philosophy was basically "I'm training you to beat me up and take my shit you cowards!"

That applies to 95% of modern music. Has there even been anything that's left an impact? All these hits that get played on the radio every day are forgotten 6 months later.

I was taking bars as a high schooler a decade ago. Do your own thing kids

*90s style

Tariq posts on Yea Forums?

Attached: DtTmNrwX4AEZhUs.jpg (841x783, 120K)

YOUR TIME IS OVER BOOMERS
NOW BEGINS THE AGE OF THE ZOOMER

Attached: future is here.gif (480x300, 3.57M)

Neither of them are plants, just hardworking freaks

Marx and Engles are just what every communist after was: spoiled rich kids who have nothing to do all day but bitch.

Have you seen zoomer clothes? They co-opted all that baggy ugly 90s shit and it's back in style. Ugly blocky whit dad sneakers, huge oversized champion hoodies and shit like that

She’s probably gonna wind up dying of a drug overdose in a few years

what genre is this even supposed to be? rap? because you are talking about plants while the tree is already fully grown.

Oy vey all this wealth won't someone please kill millions and steal it from me. No ulterior motives pinky swear

White men are emasculated too. Men in general. I'm just replying to the OP who was on the topic of niggers

Attached: gigachad.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Who?

I'm glad annoying whores like this will be forgotten in a year these days. But it also makes you think there will be something even more obnoxious to come.

Some edgy dead soundcloud rap nigger

Marx wasn't really rich. I mean, usually right wingers make fun of his poverty.

leaders of zoomer pop culture
>gay cowboy rapper
>talentless coal burning whisper singer with stupid face
>annoying instagram stripper
>tattooed face clown snitch
The absolute state of music

>Why do you care about dead musicians
Because classical is the greatest genre. And ceasing to care about someone's work after they die for no reason is retarded as fuck.

Gotta love communist revisionism. People always make fun of Marx for being a spoiled nigger

6ix9ine is irrelevant now. I feel like I'm reading an old person's post when they try to 6ix9ine post.

No-one does. I mean a few his kids died because of his poverty.

Attached: karl marx manga.jpg (640x492, 37K)

Gay cowboy rapper at least seems like a decent dude

this is what getting old feels like

But they were actual musicians not clowns with a microphone. Hence the musicians in quotations

retard, he's a plant, just look at him you can tell.
the jews are pushing redheads because they're going to instate a new agenda about red heads being the only real white people, to try and divide and conquor white people.
retards like you let the jews do this, guess who invented slavery? jews. guess who invented prostitution and child rape? jews. guess who invented debt and money? jews.
wake up.

Not when he gets released from jail you dumb cunt

>This whole thread

Attached: 1560465109472.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

>shitty left wing memes
>same left wing lies

Attached: 1510014300214.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Yeah and look at Japan now. A country permanently in recession making cartoons for perpetual man children. Bet he feels good about himself.

Attached: kim.png (584x1778, 746K)

>H-He'll make a big come back when he gets out of jail you'll see!
Nah, times have changed from before everyone had access to the internet(entertainment) and would wait. His fanbase already moved on.

soundcloud? is that like Napster? or it's probably an app right. I like apps.