You don't have to add more hot sauce if you don't want to user

You don't have to add more hot sauce if you don't want to user

Attached: hot-ones-host.jpg (789x460, 44K)

I sneed to add more hot sauce

I don't see the appeal of eating something that is going to make you sweat. Is it an American thing?

It gives you a low grade high, makes you feel elated.

Spicy foods are good. Be less boring.

I'd rather just smoke hashish desu

>Why yes, I do have a large collection of hot sauces at home, how could you tell?

Attached: faggot.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Spicy food is good for your system.
It's like detox

Only for you Sean ;-)

Attached: 2D14D6FC-E8C4-4A1E-ABE9-D0604870CEE3.jpg (625x415, 39K)

Not being a pussy

>meme sauce

Attached: morehotsoispls.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

>weird hand motions

Attached: 4L_KRUcbBhH.jpg (667x1000, 100K)

last sauce doesn't even seem that bad. no one has any reaction to it.

Attached: 1502855860791.png (300x301, 55K)

He's white, and balding, and soilent. What did you expect?

severe autism

Attached: screencapture-archive-4plebs-org-tv-search-text-hot-sauces-image-9PiE8EyTdmnOZyYhd3BTg-2019-08-17-08 (984x5265, 2.04M)

It's a Mexi-merican thing. You primarily see south-westerners bragging about hot sauce.

WHY DO THEY ALL POSE WITH THEIR MOUTHS AGAPE LIKE THAT

Obsessed, this is literally the first time I've ever posted it. Get a job weirdo

Based soi destroyer

not the guy who called out your mental illness but the file name is the exact same too you fucking mongoloid, holy shit you're sad.

Sriracha is the hottest thing I eat, where do I go from there?

Attached: 67921981_2873193196028393_2756254004752154624_n.jpg (720x960, 157K)

You kys

I like spicy stuff but not absurdly hot. Some sauces and peppers like habanero genuinely taste good.

It's postmodern and ironic. It's subverting expectations. You expect them to smile like a normal person? Too bad, have an extra big smile.

G A U N T L E T
A
U
N
T
L
E
T

Attached: hotsauce.jpg (640x631, 124K)

they cut out all the negative reactions

Because humans originally evolved from primates, we still carry a lot of posture, body language etc. See when a primate is scared or submissive, it'll do that weird open mouthed smile that you see leftists do all the time. They're terrified on the inside, so the only thing they can really do is oversell themselves being "at ease". Classic submissive move.

It also serves as to make themselves seem appealing to lesser females, as do their beards. Body posture however, shines through more than a reddit beard could ever. Those people are mortified.

Another animal that does that open mouthed submissive smile thing is the domesticated dog, interestingly enough. I personally question whether the domestication itself caused canines to behave this way or if indeed they've picked up human social cues and behavior in an attempt to mimic it, like a bear wiping its ass on tree bark.

kek, look at you squirm. I bet you're screaming and hitting yourself like this guy.

Attached: 26b440455954e9e134e81938565a89b2d2d18f04bc7e1bb0faf71e273cd5f419[1].jpg (562x561, 26K)

for some reason i know a lot of chicks who are into it, not so much dudes.

ooookay weirdo, you caught me *rolls eyes*

Attached: 94930C6D-6C6D-443A-9070-EF39E8B54A42.jpg (1031x1862, 558K)

Calmer than you are :)

I like how you retards take an innocuous thing like hot sauce and make it out to be an identifier of a weaker man.

Its almost as though you are projecting. And it doesn't stop with hot sauce. Taking pictures with your mouth open, consuming onions, or even the act of masturbation with the "cum brain" lable. Taking these random things and using them to shit on others is the true sign of weakness. So go on, call me beta cuck incel soiboy, we both know who the lesser man is here.

Mexican thing user.

cry hard bitch nerd lmao

Attached: crybabyfaggot.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Ketchup on eggs

Dipping french fries in apple sauce

Attached: 1401667196954.jpg (345x240, 13K)

dipping fries in mayo is the superior condiment.
sorry pal.

Attached: 1539639183623.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Have you tried the Frapple combo?

I'm pretty sure Americans hate sweating

>they're not mixing mayo, kethcup, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and pepper to make an approximation of Cane's Sauce for their fries
It's one thing if you're out at a restaurant, but if you're not doing this for fries you make at home you are missing out.

Cane's sauce?

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Is that Lord Baylish ?

>he thinks it's just one person
we are legion faggot

i'd call it dedication

I bet you are fagget

Attached: e29.jpg (640x512, 53K)

i eat extra spicy ramen every monday evening with da bomb so i can go to the shitter every 30 minutes at work on tuesday.
when someone comes in to complain they smell the spice-lava through the door and go back outside minding their own business.

i basically work 4 days a week and get paid 5

>It's one thing if you're out at a restaurant, but if you're not doing this for fries you make at home you are missing out.

I'll contribute and say that if you're eating sweet potato fries, chipotle mayo is really the only way to go.

There is nothing more boring than le hot sauce on everything. There are flavors are other than spicy. Get some taste.

Why not do it every day and become a professional shitter?

Doubt it, bet your autism forced you to pace around the room lmaoooo

guilt.
i would feel too bad doing it more than 1 day