I smell KINO in the air

I smell KINO in the air

youtube.com/watch?v=IjQZv9NB_kI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Looks like the most welfare shit I've seen in awhile. I like it.

>comments + ratings disabled
Gee, I wonder why?

Attached: 1020.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I never understood why they can't make a proper DOOM movie. Just ripoff Evil Dead 2 and it'll be close enough.

Why is this supposed Doom movie ripping off Sleepwalkers?

Also, it takes a special kind of person to not get Doom but remember Sleepwalkers

Attached: B353E006-ECDB-476D-AB7C-A97B013CAE4D.jpg (1136x1280, 133K)

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Castaway + Mandy

>annihilation
Cursed

Attached: download (1).jpg (598x900, 46K)

still looks awful but it shows how there is potential for a great movie with Doom aesthetics
AND HOW CAN YOU NOT PUT FUCKING DOOMGUY IN OR THE ICONIC SUIT
shows how the makers of this simply don't understand the franchise

Well they aren't actually trying to make a good movie this time. It's just one of those scams to hold on to the rights. Like that shitty fantastic 4 reboot.

Not really a tragedy since it's impossible to make a good movie based on video games.

somebody mentioned Infini in one of doom threads so I watched it
Pretty good

true, but i don't get why they don't try and make a real good movie now. with the success of the reboot and the hype of the sequel, i highly doubt the doom brand will ever be as stronger than it currently is now. what the hell are they waiting for?

Should make a Quake movie. Opening monologue explaining a world of magic and horror, and one guy's life mission to blast it all to hell. Action scene, scene of him resetting traps/weapons, give us the basic info of how he knows how to kill shit, action scene introducing a threat he's not familiar with, barely escapes, finds intel on new threat, fuck new threat up and hint at sequel. Cookie cutter action movie with no love story, 500 million bucks.

sounds like total kino, too bad ID is dead set on ignoring quake 1 and gargling quake 3.

Smb is legit, especially for the time it was made.

Must tv go to v for ideas this much?
Gaming industry isnt billions $ more because of the titles

And btw doom plot and lore can be put in one sentence
But i get it Karmak retired and the title went to the block w/e

going straight to Blu-Ray, DVD kek

We were gonna get a doom movie with Schwarzeneger playing Doomguy back in the 90s. But some kids in Cali played with a chainsaw and screwed up so, it got shelved and we got the rock version.
Sad, I imagine it could have been pretty good.

is this an excuse to keep the doom rights?

Becuase there's nothing to make a movie out of it.

Why didn't Netflix purchase the rights to this and produce something with a bigger budget? This seems like right up their alley

>Doom is about a guy in a green suit blasting the shit out of demons
>this is literally all it is known for
>"Fuck that we'll just add some random lady in a tanktop as the protagonist"
but why

wait, can you disable the ratings?

I just watched the new Hellboy and it was decent. There's an audience for this cheese.

because hollywood producers are all fucking retards. the average Yea Forums poster has better sense than most of those fuck faces

>it's the sequel to some weak video game movie
>add "ANNIHILATION" to the title

I mean, what the fuck it's literally every time.

My Ideal Doom movie would just be kinda abstract in a sense. We get introduced to the doom marine and he has his regular back story or whatever of being sent to mars because he shot a commanding officer who is killing civilians, the experiment for teleportation technology goes horribly wrong and then the movie becomes more abstract from that point on.

No supporting characters, no love interest, the last 45 minutes of the film is one long action scene as he goes to the depths of hell itself. At the end he would go to earth in a ship and sees that demons have invaded etc... Sequel bait basically.

looks almost as if it were some crowdfunded project by some random youtube content creator

That movie is fucking terrible but ill watch it any day

just make event horizon with guns

Yeah but you don't want to make it a full blown horror film. Because the doom marine is in control. He would also die in the film just like the game, and then come back in hell and from that point the horror film is for the demons themselves.

based early 90's kino

They already made it. Its called Infini

Looks bad. I like it!

I always thought a Bloodborne movie would be interesting. Although I guess it would really just be the Purge with neogothic architecture and tophats.

Attached: 81yEPhDBQHL.jpg (1465x2235, 483K)

That would be a cool scene. Doomguy gets murdered by the demons and slams into the ground, bloodied and broken. Fade to black. We can hear fire crackling and a demonic voice cackling. Then we fade in, Doomguy picks himself up, only to find himself in Hell.

>it's impossible to make a good movie based on video games
It really isn't, they're just really bad at picking which IP lends itself for a good movie script, mostly because they just want to put on the screen whatever is hot right now.
Mortal Kombat is an example of a good videogame adaptation, even though we have to thank America's love for martial arts/action films at the time.

>doom
>women
wtf is this trash?

Fuck yeah bro. If only these directors would actually at bare minimum play the first episode of Doom we could actually get a cool adaptation.

Looks exactly like the movie with the rock only it doesnt have the rock so its automatically worse

>that demon doing a hadouken
LMAO

This looks like garbage, they seem to have put actual demons and hell in the movie unlike the first one but there's no doomguy in sight, that's embarassing

>Joan Oark
holy shit misogynists BTFO

Attached: so clever.png (1280x1024, 1000K)

If you’re making a direct to vod no budget action movie with a female lead then why would you cast a 4’9” sticclet instead of just getting some gigantic roided up She-Hulk fitness model? It’s not like acting is going to be a priority

Oh I get it, she's strong like an Orc (Oark). That's a good one :).

not sure if bait, but It's Joan Dark like Joana D'Arc

I guess it just depends on what you consider a good movie.
In my opinion, one medium should never try to become another.
When you try to make movies be more like video games you get shit like Final Fantasy Spirits Within.
When you try to make video games more like movies, you get those godawful David Cage games.

It's just a joke