>show is police-positive and anti police-state at same time
>social commentary is usually pretty on-point

so Yea Forums, was/is it good or bad?

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.46M)

>writing is quite good
It's shit, one episode of it was more than enough for me

It's ok

>one episode is a good samplesize

Its good for the first 2 seasons and then it goes to shit. The last season was nothing but episodes filled with some gay shit about race or fags.

from left to right

>Jew

>Cuck

>White Male

>Gay Nigger

>Jew

>Nigger

>Minority

>Gay Minority

>White Male

pretty diverse if you ask me

Attached: file.png (1300x731, 1.62M)

they changed network for the last season tho right, so maybe it was an initiative from NBC
i did notice a lot more gay side characters and bit-actors in the final season compared to the previous 5, and they turned up the relationship between holt+kevin, and actually introduced a girlfriend for rosa too

About a quarter of the writing is good. The episodes are packed with jokes and the majority don't land. It is obviously ultra Jewish as well. But every episode has some good lines.

I remember and earlier episode when Holt is talking about an example of how he was discriminated against in the past, not allowed to go to a police golf trip. It cuts to flashback that instead of being discriminated against, he was invited in a friendly manner and he rudely declined the invitation. But they retconned this perfect little joke in later seasons saying how everyone was a racist homophobe back in the old days, and it's mentioned constantly.

the last season is all about stopping a straight white male from re-introducing stop-and-search to NYC
which, in all honesty, although it was a bad policy in the 80s cause it gave cops a reason to harass niggers, is a perfectly viable solution to crime in the modern era, since niggers just cant stop committing crimes if left unsupervised

sometimes they harp on about how hard it was for holt to raise the ranks and become a gay, black captain
but they never go on about how hard it was for other characters like Wuntch to do it as a female in the police "back in the day"
it really makes no sense how they chose to champion black rights for 5 seasons, then only make 1 episode about womens rights in the #metoo era in the (((latest season))) of the show

It's secretly a based Yea Forums show disguised as a SJW show.

Attached: 1548252638268.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

that episode must've been awkward for Terry to film, considering he has his own #metoo moment

>main antagonist is an old, straight, white male
what

Attached: 4L_RILAhOhc.gif (245x160, 1.82M)

>everyone hates the 2 straight old white males
Hitchcock and Scully were Chads though

Season 5 & 6 John Kelly is the "bad guy" since Holt is running against him for the commissioner job, then Kelly gets it, and wants to do stop-and-frisk in new york, but Terry and Holt are against it cause theyre black men and they remember the 80s/90s

Doug Judy is more of an anti-hero or anti-villain or whatever you'd call it rather than being the main antagonist, he shows up in different plots but you always know he's not the big bad, like Kelly is, overarching the whole season(s)

Attached: file.png (660x470, 319K)

i really liked scully as a character, and how he grew, but hitchcock is just boring, especially when they made it "his thing" to call people cucks
it seems like the writers tried their best to make the two of them as dislikeable as possible, while still being in the "good guys" camp so theyre just 2 fat, lazy, gross, smelly guys

this show is strange to me, in that i thoroughly dislike the vast majority of the characters but holt is so fantastically written and acted that the show is still watchable on average

literal 1/10 show whenever he's not involved though

Would make a good trek captain

nbc must've had some quotas for them to hit
so many of the characters just did things their characters never would have in the previous 5 seasons

>but Terry and Holt are against it
But stop and frisk is what turned New York around from the crime hell hole it was in the 70s

When did Rosa turn gay? Where I am, shes still with that crazy undercover Paki cop.

>When did Rosa turn gay?
When they found out the actor was Bi so they just went "oh lol the character is Bi too"

but MUH FEELS
it's almost like commiefornians have never actually been to NYC and seen the racial(nigger)problems the city has compared to L.A.

s05e10

somewhere in season 4 or 5 she comes out
i dont think she has an on-screen girlfriend until the later parts of season 6 tho, before that its all just off-screen

white man bad

gay black man good

It was good up until season 4 or so. This season is netflix as fuck.

F

Attached: file.png (750x736, 564K)

This bitch? This isn't Cheddar.

Yeah I wanted to give this show a chance because Holt (Andre Braugher) is someone whose career I've followed religiously since Homicide. I even watched Men of A Certain Age for him, but the rest of this show (especially Chelsea Peretti) is dreck.

pretty sure they used a different dog for the first 2 or 3 seasons

>Chelsea Peretti
bitch cant act to save her life
every scene she has the same dumb face, no matter what the characters emotions are

maybe its a tradeoff of being an italian jew

im surprised one of the characters hasnt been turned trans yet, with how alphabet gang the show is
maybe they'll make terry a woman next season

Yeah she's terrible and unfunny. Her character is that she's an annoying current gen no brain idiot but she gets away with everything, always wins and never faces consequences.
Holt is always good, the episode where he argues with Terry about toy trains is pure gold.

The way they do that zoom in then zoom out a bit on every shot ruined this show for me

I think he can handle it. He's a big guy.

I like most of the characters and the two of the girls are hot.

Wait, did it really go down the shitter? Rosa is my fave bae.

Rosa > Amy > Gina

who is the best pairing in the show and why is it holt+boyle

It's a good show.
Stop bring politics and /pol/ conspiracy theories into every fucking thing you paranoid fuck.

The he said she said ep was utter garbage amy beeing traumatized by her boss asking for some fuck after helping her career is retarded he didn't push her or any other shit
>Wah wah i got a promotion and someone wants to fuck me im soooo discriminated against mimimi oh woe is me now gibs me attention

MUH FUCKEN DICK

Attached: Lucky-Stormi-9-1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

I watched the first episode, didn’t laugh, watched a bunch of ‘funny’ clips from it on YouTube, didn’t laugh.

Shit humour, weak premise. Always sunny in Philadelphia is far better

its not polshit, its just general observation

in the main cast theres 2 of each main pandering demographic:
>white
hitchcock + scully
>black
terry + holt
>hispanic
amy + rosa
>jew
jake + gina
>gay
holt + rosa

and a myriad of other side-quirks
>cuck
boyle
>T_Der
hitchcock
>general redditor
gina
>autismo
holt + boyles kid

the list of "ticked boxes" goes on and on

>one episode is a good sample size for a 6 series tv show
it didnt get to be 6 seasons based on the first episode, dingus

too bad about the face tho

>he doesnt like resting bitch face

Jason Matzoukis is Greek, although I'm not sure if that's a part of his character in the show.

why do i want to fuck gina so bad bros

his character is just another white american my friend :)

I said that I watched funny clips of it and did not find them funny, therefore if I am incapable of finding humour in the ‘best’ clips of the show, then I can conclude that I do not find it funny, though you probably only read my first post and started clicking the keyboard with your greasy fingers as a result, in clear obedience of your favourite Jewish propaganda show, it alludes you to do it
>I mUSt PRotECt BRooKLYN
You thought to yourself, zombified and retardified in your lack of being and identity, and do you did, cherry picking my words and avoiding the rest you proceeded to criticise me, little did you know that not only was I active on this thread, I was also prepared for scumb like you to oppose me, and now you see how the cookie crumbles.

>everyone looking to the side except for the beak nosed jewess who has to turn her face towards the camera

Attached: 1535341576572.png (122x163, 44K)

>i'll understand the humor and pacing of a show by watching "funny clips" of it
yeah okay retard lol

Quite possibly one of the worst Sitcoms I've ever watched. The production has no faith in the quality of the actors so it's rapid presented Reddit style.

I would rather watch the same episode of Barney Miller 10 times then watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

If Jake and Kevin watched all the Nick Cage films during their time in the safehouse why wasnt there any jokes/lines about how similar Holt looked to (himself) in city of angels?

Attached: file.png (1300x945, 1.4M)

Attached: file.png (1304x945, 966K)

Nevermind that, since it actually makes sense character wise. What's with the hundred layers of Photoshop?

>reddit: the show

the jewess isnt a police officer
she doesnt care about her country
she isnt obliged to look to the flag

dare I ask what "Yea Forums:the show" would be?
20min episodes, 10 of which is just hardcore scat and the nigger word played on repeat