Why are all their movies so edgy? who's the target audience?

why are all their movies so edgy? who's the target audience?

Attached: a24-logo1.jpg (700x393, 35K)

why is this one getting forced so hard

film school students

yms fans

nolan fans who think they know good cinema

chapo trap house fans

>WHY YES MY FAVORITE MOVIES ARE CHARACTER DRIVEN GUT WRENCHING TEAR JERKING ATMOSPHERIC SLOW BURNS WITH LOVECRAFTIAN THEMES THAT WILL CHILL YOU TO THE BONE AND LEAVE YOU ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED PRODUCED OR DISTRIBUTED BY A24 HOW COULD YOU TELL?

Attached: 1564675209585.jpg (454x520, 91K)

reddit

100 IQ midwits

>Eighth Grade
>edgy
how

What do you mean by edgy?

>Yea Forums hates one of the few companies not making capeshit
Shocker

>who's the target audience?
they are clearly trying to trick mainstream audiences with their standard dishonest marketing

Rootless, cosmopolitan, urbanites. Dishonest, feminine, NPC bugmen. Fluoride stares, rimmed glasses, obnoxious hipsters and inauthentic frauds. Soi lattes, avocado toasts, Netflix and Nintendo Switch. Goy cattle, dunning Kruger, reddit, Twitter and Tumblr. Sundance, Toronto and Vancouver. Blacked dot com and Dog Fart. Fetlife, blue/green/pink hair, nose piercings and trashy post ironic tattoos. Vogue, Vice, Buzzfeed, Kotaku. Rolled up jeans, Uber and Airbnb, vegan burgers. Low testosterone, Christ-less, ecology advocate but has never spent a day in rural areas or in the wild. My taste is so frigging superior, top 100 pitchfork lists, Criterion collector - actually is bored by Antonioni, can't sit through a Griffith film, his favorite remain Wes Anderson, still watches Marvel but only as his 'guilty pleasure'. Leftist, but doesn't know what working class experience is about. I'm with her. Zoomer. Cuck. Arrogant. Ignorant. Punchable face. Pseud. NPC. Numale. Slowburn, blood chilling, jumpscare free. Canceled, let's unpack, we need to talk about, toxic, problematic, and here's why. Cannot understand Master and Commander, Heat, The Wild Bunch, The Thing and boats. Doesn't own any property, bought his car new instead of used, goes to Disneyland as a child less adult. Doesn't own a gun, doesn't know how to grow a vegetable, cannot fix a car, never did anything with his hands. Has a letterboxd account where he publishes three sentences reviews, uses words like frigging. Wide open mouth selfies, beard hiding weak jaw, wishes he could pull off a manbun. Need I go on.

Their demographic is 20-30 somethings in college who are "woke" and have a surface-level interest in film/storytelling, combined with an obsession for online articles, tweeting, projecting an image, and entertainment reviews (which tell them to watch the newest a24 film).
I hate gay24 sanitized America

tfw heard this in the style of Fitter, Happier

useless young/confused people who need opinions fed to them

>capeshit, edgy shit, shitty stand-up, trannies and teenagers good
>everything else bad
Like pottery

Attached: 1526376711011.png (645x729, 65K)

They're all shot like experimental student films and that's exactly how all of them feel:

>sparse, minimalist music, the equivalent of a hipster banging his limp dick on a synth
>dry empty vaccuum-style scenes like the directors all can't get over their circlejerk of Kubrick
>retardedly long moments of lead-in audio from one scene to the next
>utterly bereft of soul and passion, wonderment, etc. Even the films that deal with the occult/demonology/etc. manage to deal with these things in the most lukewarm, mundane, uninteresting ways possible.
>the same people that love this shit are the kinds of people who don't fuck their spouses anymore; just joylessly jerk off next to each other on the bed or have a "cuck fetish."

itd work

Found the rootless feminine vegan npc with a worthless college degree and student debt, if I see you in real life I'd bully you and break your glasses

fuck off, retard. If anything, your beloved LGBTranny crowd fills the seats at an a24 screening 3:1. The rest of the crowd is full of normies with a superiority complex, such as yourself. Capeshit loving, stand-up loving, shitty basic taste.

Riley Stearns is the embodiment of the A24 demographic

good time was overrated shit that was spammed here everyday and i just realized a24 had their hand in it so i completely support this a24 hate meme

i swear good time got shilled on Yea Forums more than BR 2049 did that year

imagine what this poster looks like

Attached: 1539427543067.jpg (970x600, 295K)

good time was the best movie of 2017 you plebs

>rootless feminine vegan npc with a worthless college degree and student debt
Keep projecting, you incel mutt

Dilate

cringe

They aren’t even edgy. Op is just retarded.

r*ddit

t. Rootless, cosmopolitan, urbanites. Dishonest, feminine, NPC bugmen. Fluoride stares, rimmed glasses, obnoxious hipsters and inauthentic frauds. Soi lattes, avocado toasts, Netflix and Nintendo Switch. Goy cattle, dunning Kruger, reddit, Twitter and Tumblr. Sundance, Toronto and Vancouver. Blacked dot com and Dog Fart. Fetlife, blue/green/pink hair, nose piercings and trashy post ironic tattoos. Vogue, Vice, Buzzfeed, Kotaku. Rolled up jeans, Uber and Airbnb, vegan burgers. Low testosterone, Christ-less, ecology advocate but has never spent a day in rural areas or in the wild. My taste is so frigging superior, top 100 pitchfork lists, Criterion collector - actually is bored by Antonioni, can't sit through a Griffith film, his favorite remain Wes Anderson, still watches Marvel but only as his 'guilty pleasure'. Leftist, but doesn't know what working class experience is about. I'm with her. Zoomer. Cuck. Arrogant. Ignorant. Punchable face. Pseud. NPC. Numale. Slowburn, blood chilling, jumpscare free. Canceled, let's unpack, we need to talk about, toxic, problematic, and here's why. Cannot understand Master and Commander, Heat, The Wild Bunch, The Thing and boats. Doesn't own any property, bought his car new instead of used, goes to Disneyland as a child less adult. Doesn't own a gun, doesn't know how to grow a vegetable, cannot fix a car, never did anything with his hands. Has a letterboxd account where he publishes three sentences reviews, uses words like frigging. Wide open mouth selfies, beard hiding weak jaw, wishes he could pull off a manbun.

>t. "I don't like Black Panther but black people deserve their own superhero so that absolves it of any scrutiny"

Post your BMI.

People with room temp IQ's

why?

Attached: 1448903619008.jpg (225x225, 15K)

What are some films for intellectuals such as yourselves?

Attached: 12572539082656063887.jpg (600x600, 84K)

The target audience are subhumans like this one, dead inside faggots with 0 value, they think that by watching and liking these kind of movies some art hoe will fuck them.

They call everyone an incel despite they are the archetype of the 'nice guy' women hate, even more than incels.

Attached: Dvvd2d6D_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

I bet your favorite director is Zack Snyder

Exactly, pure reddit

The only thing that comes in my mind when I read Snyder is Sneed

Why does A24 cause such rage in the incel demographic? I just look at these guys, they're absolutely seething.

>Why does A24 cause such rage in the incel demographic? I just look at these guys, they're absolutely seething.

Attached: 1524056493653.png (232x217, 8K)

Cringe if this isn't pasta

>a24
>not an incel

This guy directed the most famous a24 flicks and he's an incel, he's the same height as this woman who is 5'3

Attached: Midsommar-Director-Ari-Aster-Interview.jpg (798x420, 27K)

Who hurt you sweetie

Attached: 1409597650951.jpg (450x450, 41K)

>What are some films for intellectuals such as yourselves?
Simpsons season 11 episode 5

Avengers Endgame

>talking about some company that literally has nothing to do with gender shit
>Yea Forums: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH INCELS WAAAAAAAAAAAH MUH POOR OPPRESSED WYMYN
never change Yea Forums

A24 is the only studio still pushing out original films that aren't bogged down by tropes of politics. Moonlight was the last film that had gender shit in it but w/e it was received well and now A24 can continue pushing out good weird shit. No other studio-expect SERIOUS arthouse studios like wild bunch- are willing to push original quality stories out for fear of backlash.A24 gives no fucks.

SLOW BURN
GOOOOOOOD

Attached: 1563450519257.png (456x740, 48K)

Remember user - you may never have had sex or a relationship with a woman, but at least you're not one of those *incels*.

>A24 is the only studio still pushing out original films that aren't bogged down by tropes of politics. Moonlight was the last film that had gender shit in it but w/e it was received well and now A24 can continue pushing out good weird shit. No other studio-expect SERIOUS arthouse studios like wild bunch- are willing to push original quality stories out for fear of backlash.A24 gives no fucks.

Attached: 1524344298036.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Hereditary was fucking trash I can't believe how many numales here ate that shit up

>A24 is the only studio still pushing out original films that aren't bogged down by tropes of politics
A24 movies ooze liberalism

Yea Forums is full of numales, just make a chapo thread and you will have 200 replies in 10 mins

>""""""""""original""""""""""

Retail workers in the 25-35 age group
the kind of person who uses "sick" as a descriptor for something they're excited about
Infantilized men who are literally scared to think
Guys who, by the age of 28, have only had 3 girlfriends in their life.
People who live paycheque-to-paycheque
People who think movies like the Avengers are major cinematic events and are looking for something to fill the gaps in between
People who drink soda on a daily basis and think certain foods are "manly"
People who describe N64 games as "retro"
Men with low sex drives that have an obsession with how attractive a certain actress is in the last movie they watched
People who think more about what snacks they'll choose at the concession stand than which movie they're seeing
People who use phrases like "I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home but...." when asked about they're views on homosexuality.
People who comment on facebook posts made by companies for the sake of marketing
People who consider blowjobs as a treat or reward
People who have never travelled outside of the country they were born in
Grown men who act grossed out when they see another man's penis, whether they're genuinely afraid of male anatomy or simple scared of appearing gay
People who walked out of Inception felling a profound sense of wonder, like they'd witnessed something beyond their understanding
People who've ever used the argument "Hey vegetarians, what are -these- for?"
People who make excuses for their use of the word Nigger by saying "Well there's niggers and there's black people.
People who've never been considered for a promotion
People who've kept the same condom in their wallet so long it's expired
People who do not groom or trip their pubic hair

People without hope, ambition, a drive, looking to coast through life and scurry through the path of least resistance as they look for any sort of stimulation that doesn't really require any effort, either mental or physical.

>wicker man ripoff
>stepford wives ripoff
>paris is burning ripoff
>kids ripoff
>skins ripoff for tv
wow amazing

Attached: 1565953834953.png (651x600, 367K)

>People without hope, ambition, a drive
>he says as he types billion-word post on anime imageboard

>People who describe N64 games as "retro"
/vr/ BTFO

>HAHAHHA IF I JUST DESCRIBE EVERYONE I WIN

>mfw bitches tell me Midsommar was good

Attached: ari aster more like ari asshair.jpg (124x254, 15K)

Fucking based