Ah, another Weasley. Well, I know just what to do with you. INCEL!

Ah, another Weasley. Well, I know just what to do with you. INCEL!

Attached: ron-weasley-sorting-hat.jpg (1600x900, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clickhole.com/finding-common-ground-5-times-harry-potter-and-voldemo-1834579966
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously why is the Hat such a prick?

but he banged the hottest chick in the school

The hat just wants to fuck, he gets to stare into the perverted mind of hundreds of thousands of young cunnus throughout the ages. If anything he is pretty nice.

tbqh Charlie, Bill and the twins must have gotten tons of teenage witch cunny.

>but he banged the hottest chick in the school

Sloppy seconds after, Harry in the tent of course.

imagine the lice

>incel
But those go to Slytherin like Draco and Snape.

The way in which the sorting hat asigns a student to a certain house is fucking retarded. What rules is it exactly following? The sorting hat simply puts Harry in Gryffindor because he doesn’t to be in Slytherin even though he was better suited for it. Also, why the fuck would this process take place in front everyone, imagine the pressure students are going through. Many may not want to go into a certain house like Harry because of all the eyes on them

It hardly matters what house the sorting hat places you when you've already been sorted into one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series' only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it's certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1485638790859.jpg (1565x2823, 558K)

God tier opener

Based

Harry only planned to finger Hermione in the tent but one thing led to another and she wanted him to stick it in, he was sure Ron would understand and anyway he didn't even have to know about those several nights of treacherous passion.

>Sorting hat has seen kids getting molested and shit
Devilish

clickhole.com/finding-common-ground-5-times-harry-potter-and-voldemo-1834579966

The rules are nebulous and vague based around arbitrary character traits, it's just a ritual meant to foster a sense of community. By using an impartial arbitrator, it's basically telling you and everyone in the room that fate has decided that you go in X house, which means that even though you're a total stranger and don't know anyone at that school, the people at your houses table will still welcome you with open arms because you're one of them now. It's really an elegant way of inducting kids into Hogwart's social ecosystem and ensuring that they don't rock the boat by feeling like a disenfranchised loner

someone post the /reddit/ catoon where dumbledoor explains there are 4 kinds of wizards: brave, clever, evil and miscellaneous.

Why don’t you go back there

>no pics of ginny in lingerie
Cmon people

So it's a way to prevent the incel menace from shooting up the school?

Attached: 1522221827432.png (1000x1413, 633K)

Harry had traits to fit in any of the houses. If he’d been a completely cowardly nerd, chances are he would have been sorted before he got a chance to say anything.

based opener