Comic > dogshit > tv series

comic > dogshit > tv series

Attached: the-boys-1-600x338.jpg (600x338, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/stormfront/4005-59640/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show would seem like edgy tryhard shit if they went for a 1:1. The comic is everything wrong with the show turned up to 11, bit gets a pass because it all feels very tongue in cheek due to the medium. Would lose all of its charm of straight converted.

True Comic would not fly as a show. Too edgy.

Just read it and it's instantly obvious.

someone post the pic of maeve after giving birth haha.

Ennis' shit is unreadable once you're out of highschool

You're even worse than "the book was better" fags.

Imagine the rage here if they didn't whitewashed Deep but kept his show plotline the same.

only postironic retards, unironic shills and the fags who parrot them think this
They could have easily adapted the best parts from the comic while leaving out the potty humor and ennis rants

I read the first 4 chapter after the show and I thought the show did it much better to be honest

>OPs one of the 10 people that has read the comics before the show

Attached: 1563684114119.png (569x802, 530K)

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1327x2048, 526K)

daddy issues homelander>>>>>mommy issues basedlander

Disagree. They are dodging the predictable "hurr Durr he skullfucks Trump" bullshit that Daddy issues Homelander would result in, avoiding sympathy for him.

Wow, I don't want to be lumped in with those people! You've changed my mind, user. And by that I mean you're a gigantic faggot, holy shit. Appeal harder to the groupthink, you absolute loser. I can smell your body odor from here, fatboy. You should be ashamed for existing and not aborting yourself upon everyone's recommendation. You're unloved by "friends" and family alike, and romantic relations are immaterial fantasies that you'll never have any hope of achieving. No amount of surgery or wealth will make you the least bit appealing to women nor men, and your continued presence on this Earth only brings down the lives of those unfortunate enough to know you. The best thing you could possibly do is jettison yourself into space, make a beeline for the nearest black hole, and spend your final days dwelling on the similarities you share with your ultimate destination; the difference being that black holes are cosmic anomalies where even light cannot escape and you being a corpulent anomaly from which joy cannot. Please do us and any other form of sentient life that may exist a favor, and simply un-be.

Unironically have sex

>hurr Durr he skullfucks Trump
OBSSESED

The comic is nothing but a edgy trash for high school kids. It's not even funny.

besides the anti-religious and communism good
not it's not, it's just the violence that's edgy but it still has a point

>SUPERHUMAN BABY BURST OUT OF PREGNANT WOMANS BELLY AND BUTCHER HAS TO FIGHT IT
>I KNOW SHOW IS ABOUT NORMAL HUMANS TAKING DOWN SUPERHEROES BUT WHAT IF THOSE NORMAL HUMANS ALSO HAD SUPERPOWERS AND WE COULD GET MARVEL LIKE FIGHTS
>HOMELANDER IS HOMO THAT HAS SEX WITH MEN

Attached: 1565913300107.png (753x960, 29K)

>comic > dogshit > tv series

It's pretty funny how triggered and upset kids like OP are about this show.

Attached: 1396891646204.jpg (400x300, 29K)

don't forget the obnoxious felating of the military and REMEMBER THE 3000 new york wank

>it's not pasta

Attached: anime reaction image to be used when someone actually says that.jpg (287x365, 68K)

it's not normals vs supes it's tacticool geniouses vs superpowered, bubmling wankers

There are no good parts in the comic though

Which is why the comic is shit.

>grown ass adult
>still 'reads' picture books
grow the fuck up you damned manchild

Attached: 1524761647202.jpg (960x720, 40K)

it's good source material destroyed by retards

>t. Yea Forumscksucker that never grew out of his edgy 14 year old phase
Comic books are gay

t. watches marvel movies and star wars

>it's good source material destroyed by retards
Relax.
I love the comic and the shows great too. Seething about it is bizarre.

Attached: 1493943144199.jpg (3024x4032, 3.33M)

Thats still better than reading marvel or star wars Yea Forumsmic books.

Haven't watched a single marve mlovie since Iron Man, but nice try you projecting retard.

the comic is trash, go back to Yea Forums retard

the comics in general are trash or rather made for children that cant read very well.

it is now

Whatever the point is, Ennis always use the most depraved shock value to grab the attention of readers. The exploitative nature of his comics always distracts you of the point of the story.

>The exploitative nature of his comics always distracts you of the point of the story.

Attached: You.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

not really, the entire point was that the Supes were depraved but the Boys themselves were a Black Ops just as depraved, Hughie and Starlight were the outliers

oh that’s just superstition

Factually wrong, Seth

Attached: 1459438315661.jpg (1280x829, 358K)

Attached: 27735493._SY540_.jpg (360x540, 45K)

Just face it, geeks. You read the comics for the gore. It's just Crossed with capeshit.

The comic isn't even that good aside from a few fun moments. Most of the writing is terrible. And the big twist doesn't even make much sense if you think about it for half a minute.

We should start blaming him for mass shooters and say they read the Boys and Crossed

>the big twist doesn't even make much sense if you think about it for half a minute.
doing stupid shit is what vaught-american is all about

>Nothing personal, kid

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1047x1600, 541K)

>Just face it, geeks.

Attached: 1416952598963.gif (245x180, 674K)

He literally skullfucks US president

Why did they make Maeve not able to fly in the show?

>shitty degenerate sex jokes that aren't even funny
>literally one of the worst parts of the comics that made all the supes look like retards and made you wonder how Vought even exists with all the bullshit they do
Yeah there's nothing good in the comic.

its a decent show. i liked it.

have sex incels.

so what? had nothing to do with trump

Can someone just give me all the good shit from the comics? everytime it starts getting good they focus on the french guy and asian girl or the pathetic side love story, I just want to see all the scenes like but they seem few and far between

Be honest and tell me tjat if that scene happened then magafags won't latch unto it being anti-Trump propaganda

dude that's the fuckin point
Vaught started has defense contractor and made money selling shit products
this still happens IRL
the F22 debut as complete trash and took mor billions of dollars to fix
litterally too big to fail Military-Industrial complex
Vaught wants to get back in with Supes but the other companies all banded together to keep Supes out

The comic was made in 2006 and ended somewhere in late 2012.
Years before Trump even decided to run for president you fucking retarded obsessed alt righter

I'm loving the homelander/butcher rape fanfictions desu

It's not hard to read you fucking weak-willed troglodyte.

It'll only take you a few hours and you can find the garbage on any free comics site.

oh yeah they would. you're absoluetly right

>It'll only take you a few hours
I maratoned the comics and it took me 12 hours

>dude that's the fuckin point
A dumb point.
>the F22 debut as complete trash and took mor billions of dollars to fix
Nigga they literally caused disaster after disaster and were sued by the president himself. They should've been done for yet despite that they somehow recovered and can churn out about 200 thousand supes despite each supe costing billions of dollars to make.
Like how the fuck did they get that sort of money?

that was my point retard

Have some moronic supe-prototypes getting btfo in World War 2

Attached: RCO012.jpg (1036x1600, 489K)

If there's one fucking thing I hate about Ennis, it's his constant need to self-insert as a character in literally everything he writes.

For someone who likes to act "above it all" he sure is an insecure fuck.

Attached: RCO013.jpg (1029x1600, 529K)

Then you read really fucking slowly.

Point is, people asking to be spoonfed deserve to be ridiculed.

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1600x1234, 512K)

only the Seven costed billions and even then it was only possible because they already had Stormfront
credit and investors

For me it's the giant detours between good stuff. Like in Preacher when you suddenly had an issue about how awesome Bill Hicks is. It's a different kind of self-insert, because it's clearly just Ennis wanting to get it out there how he thinks Bill Hicks was the greatest man on Earth.

>each supe costing billions of dollars to make.
they don't. the formule that the CIA have was artificialy made borderline useless and overpriced on purpose so they couldn't do supe soldiers themselves

Attached: RCO021.jpg (1034x1600, 311K)

Don't expect Ennis to actually research and understand the shit he shoehorns into his comics.

It looks like US military didn't even train them properly

Yup, or the incredibly pathetic discussion between Jessie and Cassidy about why Abbot and fucking Costello were so much better than Laurel and Hardy.

Shit literally nobody had watched or given a fuck about in 50 fucking years, but boy howdy, it's important to that skinny fuck Ennis, so it's going to be shoved in your face no matter what.

I thought the germans were the ones who developed Supes, with Stormfront and all? Why are the germans killing them?

none of them were ever train, that's why the plane fell on the Brooklyn bridge

the Scientist that created supes escaped Germany in 38, teh Battle of the Bulge was in 1945

Thinking back, I don't even recall how Vought managed to get their hands on Stormfront in the first place.

Logic and reason have no home in an Ennis story, user.

The Military is ALWAYS incompetent and evil and so is the Church in an Ennis story. No exceptions.

Did you miss a few pages or something? How did the Germans get rekt?

all comics are shit

they didn't they simply move forward and Mallory was later captured by the Wehrmacht

>all Ennis comics are shit

FTFY

Welcome to Ennis writing 101, user.

Is something too hard to flesh out in a logical and consistent manner? Fuck it, timeskip that shit!

>can't jolt the Bolt

Yeah, how the hell did they get the almost-Homelander-tier guy who CLEARLY believes in the Nazi ideology to become a bought asset? When they first mentioned him I figured he'd turn out to be a regular Joe who was just happy to stop being Hitler's poster boy, like Wehrmacht soldiers who were just happy for the war to be over, but then he showed up and was a old-timey nazi even after all those decades. What fucking gives?

yeah, this was so fucking retarded

Attached: e4.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

I could see Cassidy having some opinion because he's met them or thought Laurel And Hardy were assholes when they did their Ireland visit, it could be a nice addition to his character if he's a rabid fanboy of one set simply because he hung out with them. But that wasn't enough, they both had to share a moment about it where it's completely removed from history, just two modern-day guys with superior opinions about which set was best.

speedreaders are so fucking retarded
he came to the US when he was 8 years old with the scientist that made Compound V, his DNA was the base for the 7, he lived a life of luxury like other supes so he kept his nazism hidden

Sure, but it's way beyond just being stupid. Like, I can buy Homelander never really caring about Noir's identity because of his massive ego and being so self-centered. But you'd still think he would have used his x-ray vision on Noir's mask at least once in all those years. Or somebody else might have found out some other way. And then what? The fallout from that would have been just as catastrophic to the company as Homelander going rogue. So it was a huge risk and stupid plan to begin with, but then the pictures happen. And Stillwell specifically says Homelander's psych profile doesn't fit what he's doing in those pictures. And Homelander is clearly shocked by the pictures and claims to have no memory of the events. Then they watch him like a hawk and conclude that the pictures don't match up with his behavior. So you'd think maybe, just maybe, they'd start getting curious about their retarded Homelander clone that looks exactly like him. But no, they just somehow forget about him. And Stillwell is also specifically shown to be a cold-blooded genius who set up his protege to potentially take the fall for him years in advance. And he doesn't think to keep a close eye on Noir? Unbelievably stupid

>drop a grenade in front of the guy five feet in front of you
brilliant Ennis, just brilliant

I'm not a speedreader, I just read it when it first came out a fucking decade ago and I'm not about to reread it or check a wiki to seem like I remember everything perfectly.

That just changes the question a bit, though. Why would a kid brought to the states at 8 and then given a life of luxury by America turn out to be a fucking nazi? What did Hitler ever do for him compared to America who gave him everything? And if he was a nazi, then why never act on it? Why continue to be a stooge for the Probably-Jewish-American corporation literally owning you?

the reason for him being a nazi was literally "he was young but he was already infected by all that hate and the speaches"

that's a good point

Magic Mustache Man strikes again

You could tone down the violence, rape, and harsh language while still keeping the story more or less the same. My gripe isn't the lack of baby eating, it's that the whole story changed for reasons that make no sense. Like removing Jack from Jupiter because every super is supposed to be born with their powers from the public's perspective. No compound V for the Boys. Butcher not knowing everything from the start.

No, the reason for him being a nazi was literally "Ennis is a bad writer and wanted a nazi supe to show up and talk like an ubermensh because it's cool".

Comic homelander doesn't have that stupid ass x-ray vision hurrdurr zinc thing.

he does, but its actual xray he doesn't see faces

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1327x2048, 427K)

Comic was edgy dogshit for brainlets, sorry fedorabro

People who talk shit about the TV series and praise the comic have never actually read the comic and go with the notion that the source material is always better than a live action version of said material.
I had my doubts at first, but the TV series is so much better than the comic. There's cringey amount of edge in the comic, live action version finds a perfect middle ground for everything, deeper character developement, more realistic personalities and motives, believable world
It's been a long time since there's been this good TV rendition of a comic book

>The Military is ALWAYS incompetent and evil
the supes are defective weapons that vaught are trying to sell the army and ennis is riding the militarys dick throughout the entire run of the boys

Attached: 1502107562902.jpg (222x255, 21K)

I wish The Deep was still a hulking black guy who always has to wear an ancient diving hat and try to peer through the hole, though. That was the funniest shit in the comic and really showed how everything about the supes were manufactured by the company and not left up for their own ideas, because nobody would be walking around wearing that shit.

But then it would've been rayciss to have Deep force oral on starlight

The military is always incompetent and evil irl user, but that's a discussion for another day.

they use stormfront as a controlled supervillain until they give him a redemption arc and send huim to fight the boys

So keep Jupiter and have him be the meany. Hell, have him transform into the Deep to get his dick sucked and then the Deep takes the rap for it after he dies. Go real deep with the racism angle where everyone just assumes he did it.

That answers nothing as to why Stormfront wouldn't fuck off to form his own country in South America, if he was a true believer.

>That answers nothing as to why Stormfront wouldn't fuck off to form his own country in South America, if he was a true believer.
he would have gotten fucken muredered in a heartbeat by the seven.
he does have a throwaway line about doing something political in his sparetime but don't go into what it is.

you are the one that hasn't read the comic
why the series is shit:
>Hughie is a beta instead of a likeable lad with scotish accent
>pacing of the show is complete garbage
>the Mallory story is now a conflict between Frenchie and MM
>Butcher is just outright trying to kill supes instead of the CIA policing supes idea
>Starlight and Maeve are flat
>Maeve can't fly just so the plane scene where she can't save anyone
>Frenchie and the Female backstories
>Stillwell is a woman and Homelander wants to suck her titties

So the true blue nazi, who's one of the most powerful beings on the planet, keeps in line and keeps sucking the cock of his jewish overloads just because he's afraid of retaliation? He's not even trying to turn Homelander to his cause, he's just happy playing the superhero/villain game that he must think is a distraction to keep him from creating a new Reich.

>Hughie is a beta instead of a likeable lad with scotish accent
Simon Pegg was too old for the part, they had to improvise
>pacing of the show is complete garbage
for an ADHD child such as yourself
the rest is just crying about the shit story of the comic, failing to see that the tv series is not going for 1:1 adaptation but takes liberties and tries to make it more sensible by changing things here and there

the show feels like Shazam, it has potential but it sucks

Maybe next season, they’ll start taking compound v

Pathetic nerd. Why do you even read comics? You are already an adult.

>So the true blue nazi, who's one of the most powerful beings on the planet, keeps in line and keeps sucking the cock of his jewish overloads just because he's afraid of retaliation?
i don't think he is capable of having "true convictions". like all supes he's a narcissist retard who can be lead by his ego like a leash. and because he's basically just a larping coward he would never actually lay down his life if there was a "better option" or if he could rationalise to himself that he just needed to do this or that first his plan would be a success.
>He's not even trying to turn Homelander to his cause
impossible. maybe he tried and was laughed at and humilliated or maybe even threatened.
>he's just happy playing the superhero/villain game that he must think is a distraction to keep him from creating a new Reich.
they use him to annihilate 3rd worlders whos land vaught want to buy. he fucking love killing untermench.

The showrunner says they're not going to.
>I thought giving the Boys Compound V really leveled the playing field in not-a-great-way. Then it just becomes like many other super hero stories -- two high-powered fuckers slugging it out. To me, what was interesting was the average, regular, blue collar dude, completely powerless, taking on the 1 percent of the 1 percent, the most powerful. And having to do it without brute strength, but relying on their wits. It's way harder to figure out in the writer's room, but I think more satisfying. Message: we don't need powers to save the world. We just need each other.

>more realistic personalities and motives
>Butcher is now a literal cuck

okay Seth

Attached: rocking with homelander.webm (960x536, 1.02M)

I want this nigga to be a devout fanatic wahabi Muslim who genuinely wants to build a caliphate with veiled women, homos forbidden on pain of death, slavery and all the rest but I know theres no way the show will be that brave.

Attached: naqib.jpg (416x293, 10K)

Good. The only one who was even interesting when it came to powers was The Female, anyway.

so which superpower would you want?

homielander's, obviously

Stormfront doesn't seem to have aged much in the comic, so I'm guessing there's non-aging supes. That's all I want. Not anywhere flashy enough to catch the attention of people and either be forced to weird spandex or become a target, and I could just chill in a cabin somewhere and outlive all the retarded supes.

What happens to The Deep in the comics?

Almost anything related to time, of course

no, all people that took V age "bettet"

Mallory was 91 years old the doctor that made V was still alive, although Mallory said that even though you look good on the outside you feel like shit inside

smells

He's a nigger

If compound v mutations can't be predicted beforehand, why isn't homelander afraid that it'll create a superhero he can not beat?

Literally nothing noteworthy. He's a hulking background character that's somewhere around Homelander's powerlevel, who decides to fuck off when things get heavy because all he cares about is the paycheck.

You faggit, kotor comics were great

>even though you look good on the outside you feel like shit inside
You sure that wasn't just Ennis writing a NOT-Nick Fury that hates himself?

why do you retards keep posting this image? it's not cool or interesting. wow evil superman said nigger, big fucking deal. I'm sick of this stupid image.

Because he's narcissistic and thinks he's the best, he's been for years despite all the people turned into supes.

Autism.

This is my favorite show to watch right now. The anti jesus stuff is always gonna be there with seth Rogan writing anything. Ive just learned to ignore it. Like preacher.

Did Mesmer deserve his fate?

So that they could blame the plane crash entirely a straight white male, because you see, even if maeve is a stronk independant womyn who don't need no man, but really needs to munch on some clam, she's still somehow the victim of patriarchy. Inb4 /pol/

Attached: Scooby What Have You Done.jpg (533x744, 98K)

Yeah... Seth Rogen is the reason why Preacher has anti-Jesus stuff.

truth

He takes on the projects with comics already establishing anti christianity because he loves anything that can be used as a fuck you to christianity.

And you know he usually pushes it as far as he can.
>in preacher those sex positions with jesus

Big fucking jew.

Why is this board so triggered by anything anti-christian.

I doubt most here are even remotely devout Christians. And you guys usually don't care if a group of people is attacked for their shit, most of the time you even applaud it. So why care? Because you associate the criticism with 'the other side'?

the whole show goes very heavy against straight white christian (males) etc throughout basically the whole thing. The only thing a brown person does "wrong" that I remember was atrain killing his gf (you know after the mandatory brown man/white woman racemixing scenes) and possibly him killing the main character's gf on accident/assaulting the asian girl for the corporation. through the show it's all white dudes sexually assaulting people, being hypocrites about their gayness, gay bigotrying, etc. etc. Only thing they're missing is white dudes being super racist.

Fucking trash but that's Jews for you, they do this shit in real life.

>watching a Preacher adaptation and getting upset about Jesus' sex positions
Yikes and damnedpilled.

>no fucking MM father backstory
>no frenchie backstory where he gets cucked and his father killed in a baguette joust

What bothers you exactly?

Btw don't forget the terrorists and stop downplaying A Trains screen time

>Muh Nazis
Fucking obsessed

>it's funny because it's edgy!!
Jesus, that's fucking horrible. How can you read that without cringing?

Attached: vlc_fBGA0fImvV.png (1217x1035, 1.81M)

What do you mean

>>Stillwell is a woman and Homelander wants to suck her titties
That's patrician and instantly elevates the show to kino level

the worst isI think Maeve was actually good written character
>dumb girl gets taken advantage of
>becomes cynic
>drowns herself in hedonism
>uses it as diguise to help the Boys
>sees Starlight, envies her but instead of being a bitch helps her even at the cost of her life

*AHEM*

>OH, FUCKING NIGGER--! FUCKING NIGGER!

COULD CHADLANDER EVEN BEEE MORE BASED LMAO

Attached: 1565325276502.png (332x332, 95K)

>"wrong"
>killing his gf with a massive heroin overdose to save himself and turning a woman into red mist because he's high
What the fuck do you consider to be legitimately wrong? The gay biggotry? What the fuck is wrong with you.

Obsessed with your victim complex, aren't you

>Btw don't forget the terrorists

the terrorists don't actually do anything bad in the show tho. they just explode when they get stormed and die when homelander goes in.

I'm not exactly bothered by any of it, it's a piece of jew-writing no doubt, and that's just how they do.

>10 year old aquaman joke
>lack of humor in general

Seth, please

No, he was an alright lad

A man eating out a woman and then finding out she's on her period isn't edgy. That's just supposed to make you laugh at Hughie being a silly fuck.

Wait, the comic doesn't have the fakeout?

I wonder how much season 2 will diverge then

Did he get diddled by a preist or something?

The brown guys kidnapping the plane in the first place? Slitting one pilots throat, shooting the other in the head?

You are trying waaaaaay too hard

Yeah she got gutted the most out of everyone which is a damn shame. Well, outside of stormfront who is gonna be a middle aged woman in the show.

The TV show just pointed out all the flaws of the comic in adapting it to a different medium.

Preacher is a great comic, The Boys isn't

Ennis grew up in Ireland, so most probably.

>What the fuck do you consider to be legitimately wrong? The gay biggotry? What the fuck is wrong with you.

I'm not sure what you're asking. I don't find any of those things "wrong" my own self in my own mind. They're "wrong" in American society though. (the gay christian hypocrisy, gay bashing/bigotry, sexual assault, homelander just straight executing the terrorists like obama drones, homelander making the hijacking worse with his vision blast due to carelessness then not saving any passengers to protect the corp, etc. etc. down the line).

>ennis
only one worst than him is bendis

yeah ok, you got one on that one, but it's played off as trivial because homelander (the white cis powerful male) is there and just blows them all away like they're fleas trying too hard.

Haven't read the comic but I'm disappointed they removed all of the heroes that were from space.

I get that they want everything to be consistent for the sake of the plot, making the whole "heroes are created from a drug" plotline relavent to every hero, but it just makes the world seem restricted.
I don't think there would have been a problem if they used that story for the human supes, but then had a different corrupt origin for the ones from space

Attached: 3006206-jack.jpg (750x960, 77K)

>bettet

Attached: 1557124324470.jpg (500x375, 38K)

Post a pic of stormfront plz, i don't wanna go googling

Its not even anti christian, just anti evangelicals. And even then the ultimate message was these people were being manipulated by the true evil, the big corporations.

Are those trannies?

The focus is his incompetence. Anything else is trivial, yes

stop being a pussy

comicvine.gamespot.com/stormfront/4005-59640/

No, just western comic art

So are you a psychopath who thinks there's nothing wrong with giving your girlfriend a heroin overdose to save your own name?

>bendis
>not Mark Millar
Wanted was a shit movie, but at least it wasn't as edgy as the comic that had a literal shit villain.

Jack is being added in season 2, as a fucking pornstar instead.

Those heroes weren't actually from space you idiot. That was just their origin story for the comics.

benis?

>So are you a psychopath who thinks there's nothing wrong with giving your girlfriend a heroin overdose to save your own name?

Um I already put that under the one big thing a brown person did "wrong". Atrain killing his gf after mandatory brown man/white woman race mixing (see above). In the later post I was talking about all the things in the show being done by ebil whities that are portrayed as "wrong" in the post in question.

there was no aliens numbnuts

Learn how and when to use quotation marks.

Attached: quotes.gif (300x225, 496K)

but is it a good tv-show?

Yeah

Just watch the Homelander scenes on youtube and skip the show

Isn't it exhausting to watch every piece of media through a partisan, piss-tinted lens?

We're talking about things being portrayed as wrong in a fictional show bruh. It's how they're portrayed is what I'm discussing and is why I'm using the quotes. Even Atrain killing his gf is portrayed as an extremely reluctant action under extreme duress, taken only taken to protect himself, the corp and the V compound secret (in other words a lot of people).

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1280x1978, 778K)

They (hugely jewish influence) take the time to write them that way, may as well watch them that way.

EVERYONE AGREES WOMEN BELONG ON THEIR KNEES LMAO

Attached: it aint gonna suck itself!.jpg (480x600, 54K)

Yea man, I really sympathize with A Train.

What the fuck are you on about

I don't, it just sucks when they push propaganda on something
there is a real diference betwee criticism/reflection and outright propaganda
Calvary vs God is not dead

Is the show propaganda in your mind?

It's "portrayed as wrong in a fictional show" because it's fucking wrong, you weirdo. If they had depicted marriage as wrong THEN you would have been right in using quotation marks.
>as an extremely reluctant action under extreme duress
You're a fucking psycho.

I didn't say you sympathize with him, I said they give him a better portrayal than just "herp he killed the white thottie he was railing while not acknowledging her as even his gf lol" which is closer to irl happenings

no, but like the Starlight speech is just so fucking cringe
in the comic she has a crise of faith and abandons religion but as a personal thing, in the show it really just feels like a fuck you christians

top cringe

>You're a fucking psycho.

What does understanding how to analyze character motivations in a fictional show have to do with psychopathy you re re, do you even know what psychos are?

Based

>IMPLANTS SHOW IN XRAY VISION

AD A LAFF M8

Attached: 1559159582374.jpg (500x500, 33K)

The show is fiction. A Train is a black asshole. What, you are bothered because the show didn't portray how your mom got railed and killed by Jamal? Tough luck.

How the fuck can you read the boys? The art is dogshit

The only thing I remember is the Deep getting metoo'd there

Nigger

The Comic are so fucking bad how can you honestly like it.

>What, you are bothered because the show didn't portray how your mom got railed and killed by Jamal? Tough luck.

I didn't say I'm particularly bothered by any of it, it's standard issue jewish writing. Same ol same ol day in day out normal hollywood.

no it isnt

Yes it is.

t. TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE

THE SHOW CUT OUT ALL THE DICK SUCKING IN THE COMIC CUS #METOO AND #HERTURN

PUSSIES LMAO

user, he wasn't from space, he was also created with compound V edited genes. It's all Vought marketing,like Queen Maeve being a warrior princess or The Deep being cursed to wear a scuba suit or even Homelander coming from the stars.

>failing to see that the tv series is not going for 1:1 adaptation but takes liberties and tries to make it more sensible by changing things here and there
Not who you replied to but there is a middle ground. You can tone down the sex and violence while still telling the same story. As it stands, the story is totally different and only the characters names are the same. At that point, just make a new ip. Why slap the name of something known on a story that is totally unrecognizable? This trend of making thing "grounded" is ruining adaptations.

The Boys? More like The Incels lmao

No, the writing is fucking horrible. Stop being a shill.

>The Incels

mmmm idk about that, you have your atrain nailing his white girl, you have the deep who can sleep with a girl in the first week he's at his new location (and presumably many others back at his corp), all the girls that can get plenty, and homelander who basically any chic would do (if not out of fear), and finally you have the sex club for supes.

YouTube fact vids lied to me

Are you seriously that dense

>omg he said dick and fucking a buncha times!! so cool!
holy shit the tv show is 1000x better

HAVE SEX

YOU CAN START BY SUCKING IT LMAO

Attached: suckit.jpg (324x415, 43K)

the art is hideous

>comic
>good
Holy fucking söy.

well, have you learned your leason about trusting what you hear on the internets?

the boys threads have nearly reached lotr "why didn't they just fly to mordor?" tier shitposting. it's still bareable but only just

That baby’s going out the window huh

>comic
>dropped after the first trade in 2007 despite still masturbating to Ennis' Preacher and Punisher MAX in 2019
>tv series
>finished the whole season in two sittings, will 100% watch the next one

Yea Forums wins again Yea Forumscksucker!!

Attached: 1564883931860.jpg (947x960, 140K)

Go to the archive of the first Yea Forums thread about the show, they were all seething about how worse it was than the comics. Funny stuff.

I THINK Shue's baby is alive
Homelander saved the baby , that's why he put him near him
HE SAVED butcher and baby shue
Homelander will have a redemption arc

>Homelander will have a redemption arc

Homelander did nothing wrong

Redemption ark from shooting down a plane with a family that didn't want to do a crooked deal?

Give me a redemption ark in tv or film of a smug mass murder - won't happen

>haha it's batman but he rapes inanimate objects
tek-knight is the worst thing ever, and even ennis knew that and killed him off immediately.

>plot and worldbuilding filled with inconsistencies
>"Why are people pointing out the inconsistencies with the plot and worldbuilding?"

Yes, they're doing this the Hannibal (tv show) way. You can see in episode 7 he's jealous of Hughie because he's now obsessed (in love) with Billy Butcher (episode 8) . So dumb people saying he'll try to kill Butcher , he's his love interest

Spoon feed me daddy.
Fucking slave.

Seething faggot mad the show is tons better than your nerd literally who comic

Attached: mike disdain portrait.jpg (1024x512, 67K)

>shooting down a plane with a family that didn't want to do a crooked deal?
lol they tried blackmailing superhumans for personal gain. They deserve what they got

90s you dumb cunt.

>You can see in episode 7 he's jealous of Hughie
where again?

anyway, Karl is really hot, I wonder why I never see women post about him somewhere

>waltzes into a thread about the adaptation of comic because ????
Clown hour

perhaps the mask is lead

Go ahead and tell me The Boys is an airtight plot from start to finish.

He's jealous of the baby being loved by his "mother" figure the old woman ceo lady. It's in the scene where he will shoot her eyes out with his eye lasers. And somewhat throughout the rest of the series as well, he seems put off by how much attention she shows the baby.

why? every the boys thread from now until warwick finaly kills 4channel will be about it

"He's just a man and by the looks of it, (laughs) not much of one" about Hughie. He won't let live any man who has his man's attention.
also he cites Beyonce

I don't get how that relates to Hughie

Attached: f30a37e8c19b339dee7a638bba579885.jpg (347x500, 29K)

So you want people to talk about something, but not mention any of the glaring problems?

Yes thats the joke.

no that's fine but 99% isn't gonna be that is it? people have already figured out how to bait for some proper (you)s and soon it will be only be bait and people playing dumb to rile others up.

My bad I thought hughie was the baby lol. I guess that is butcher?

Butcher will be the new old woman ceo lady. He'll be jealous of Hughie because Butcher likes and pays attention to Hughie.

The baby is named Teddy

>why is my edgy superhero series being lampooned instead of getting Quality Discussion™
I think you're on the wrong website.

what about their shared woman relationship?

my bad its the main character lulz

>wrong website
is there a good website?

Attached: 8ddc82a0432ce3d9d69f6274f031e7bc.jpg (500x653, 57K)

It makes sense. Homelander is alone now and the only one who doesn't fear him, knowing who he truly is,d is Butcher- very Hannibalesque

i know but i literally can't stop now

Attached: wilson powerbook.jpg (1600x2215, 771K)

The only one who wants that woman is Butcher. That woman fears Homelander and is weak

>Hannibalesque
*Hannibalian

Man, the comic is absolute dogshit, literally one of the worst things I've ever read. Not even memeing. The show is far from perfect but at least I didn't cringe at every line.

Then you're just going to have to learn to live with it.

You don't think Homelander enjoyed giving her 3x orgasms? And that he wouldn't mind knocking her up again?

You're aware Homelander's xray vision works like an actual xray right? He can see your skeleton and shit, but he can't choose levels to look under like Superman. There's a recurring theme of the powers not working like in other comics which is why he can't catch the plane or why the chick with laser eyes melts her own eyeballs. If Homelander tried using his power on Black Noir he'd just see a skull

She's not gonna be into it and the audience will be mad, the only way to give HL a redemption arc and endear him to the audience is via the gay arc. Let's see what happens, family, a son (daughter) same themes in Hannibal, last words of the season are we're a family and butcher is included

ironic that hating christianity automatically makes one a jew, considering self-identified christians are israel's biggest fan. /pol/ logic really does give me a headache.

Still doesn't change the fact that Stillwell not being able to put 2 and 2 together about Noir is completely retarded.

it's stupid, yeah. the only thing that could make sense was if he checked noirs psyche evaluation and it showed that he was even more unlikely to have done it. obviously they couldn't do that without ruining the twist though

So did homelander rape her or not?

>self-identified christians are israel's biggest fan

It's a one way love story, where christians are told in the religion that they're all jews at heart or transformed into god's chosen when saved (thus become what was the jews pre-christianity).

>anyone who hates christianity is a jew
>anyone who is a christian loves jews
>therefore, christians love anyone who hates christianity
the logic seems pretty flawless to me.

The more I see of the comic, the more I think that it's a miracle that anybody was able to salvage the source material and turn it into a half-decent TV show

OMG the intervention of Stella using her superpower shown in a glorified way in the last episode...

Did they even try to understand the comic ?

Difficult to say, everyone fears homelander (as they should as he is near god powerful) so she may have been afraid and masking it when she went and banged him, or she could have just been a horny groupie/corporate girl from marketing. They don't confirm 100% one way or the other yet, last scene shows her probably still afraid of him tho.

They're digging real deep for comic book stuff

In the comics it was Black Noir who is Homelander's clone
In the tv show, I felt like she really slept with him after arguing with Butcher (maybe about having kids, she didn't want kids because of her career?) and she felt guilty as soon as they finished fucking

The comic is trash. It's basically self hating capeshit

I wonder why Homelander was being such a dick to Hughie during the baptism scene. At that point he had no reason to suspect Hughie of being a part of the boys. Was he just doing it for shits and giggles? Or was it because he didn’t approve of Hughie dating Starlight?

>Homelander actually becomes more of a good guy because having a son to raise has finally given him a family and anchor point
>in a cruel twist of fate the kid is more actively psychotic than Homelander and ends up trying to Columbine the entire world or some shit, killing his dad because Homelander's not ready to kill his own son in the end, but the kid is wounded enough for Butcher to finish him off. Butcher's low-point is thus changed from the comics to the point where he's gleefully killing his enemy's child using a crowbar.

Attached: Surprised Simon Pegg.jpg (553x493, 212K)

>I wonder why Homelander was being such a dick to Hughie during the baptism scene

Did homelander not already see Hughie as part of the boys on their supa screens where they had screenshots/IDs for all the boys gang? I don't know but I did remember wondering if Homelander was just going to kill him outright in that scene because Homelander suspected him (he already noticed that Hughie got free tix and knew people were trying to infiltrate their group)

This twist works for me.

If you have an illicit love affair at work you do not get dressed in the hallway. You make sure you look perfectly proper before going outside of the room where someone might see you. She got out of that room as soon as possible, because she was so disgusted that she didn't care about being seen in that state of dishevelment.

Meanwhile Scalped, which has been called either the Deadwood or The Wire of comics, gets no fucking show. It's a travesty.

edge no point

Didn't know Ennis did the art. Why are these threads full of assmad Ennis ragetards?

I'm honestly disappointed that the TV-show version established that giving birth to superbabies aren't lethal. They were nightmarish in the comics.

If they were just experimental soldiers from the start, why would they still have goofy spandex costumes and nonsense accessories like a fucking bow and arrow? It's not like they're putting on a show for the public, it's a fucking battlefield

there's nothing nightmarish about the comics, every gory edgy page shared here is laughable.

I don’t know who did it, whoever it was that’s still fucking retarded. I’m going to guess they show him walking away from the explosion while gibs fly up in the air and doesn’t get hit in the back by shrapnel

Because Vought is incapable of making a product for the military that actually works.

Do you children never get tired of talking about capeshit
Everytime I open this board it's always capeshit everywhere, it's so tiresome
Unironically have sex fucking losers

The walk of Shame.

Don't give a shit. Flying laser shooting monster babies and fetus are creepy.

>came in 5 seconds flat in the only sex scene he was involved in
>giving a woman 3 orgasms
ok homolander

That's for colleges or weekend hookups, not the fucking office where you'll be fired for it.

The comic is trash. The only thing worth keeping is the setting which is exactly what the show does.

>Did homelander not already see Hughie as part of the boys on their supa screens where they had screenshots/IDs for all the boys gang?
No

only if you're 10 years old

ehh I watch because I masturbate to most of the boys and supes

no it's basically a story about conspiracys and espionage

this is as bad as book to movie
the (comic) book will always be better

>the shit is better than the diarrhea
not saying much

Scalped is pretty good but 100 Bullets is far better. And just going off how badly Preacher and The Boys got badly cast, raceflipped and rewritten, I hope neither of them ever get adapted.

Sad but true

a good shit is one of the biggest pleasures

>Thinking that's horrible

Attached: Lovejoy.gif (480x368, 3.57M)

It's horrible as in it's garbage, not that it offends me any more than a 13 year old trying to be "adult" does

completely different character in the show

Have sex.

Gets called a nigger by jack from jupiter and kicks him in the balls. Only one aside from SL to survive after the shitshow happens.

He doesn't really do anything.