Why was Russia always the bad guy in older flicks?

Why was Russia always the bad guy in older flicks?

Attached: 1557068192114.jpg (2070x3922, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you not learn about the cold war in school?

Attached: 1530463385822.jpg (1091x1440, 111K)

because theyre the bad guys in real life too

this
but so are americans and most of all the jews

>school
yeah user, don’t you remember the propaganda that was drilled into your head about why every other country is bad?

cold war propaganda

Attached: 205675266e4fb9fb071b876620b5a55f[1].jpg (920x1053, 103K)

Proper schooling teaches the use of propaganda and how it was, and still is applied (obviously including the field of education). I'm guessing you're American though.

and who funds movies...????
americans and jewish americans.

theyre white Christian and unapologetic about it

rabbi doesnt like that

nb4 rabbi says:
>they aint white

putin is a jewish sympathizer though

No, they only teach you about how white people are evil now

Hollywood knew that decades later those filthy Reds would HACK our elections to install ORANGE FASCISM. So, as was their PATRIOTIC DUTY they tried to warn us but WE DIDN'T LISTEN

Attached: BYkmNOr.jpg (863x1200, 64K)

there are only 2 or 3 countries not led by jewish sympathizers

and those countries are just as hostile to Christian whites as jews are

They were communists. It isn't rocket science.

Russia has been the ultimate bad guy of the world for over a century, and even before that, they weren't exactly a good country.

You rich city slickers with your schools, all we learned was how to feed and seed

how do i convince women like that to let me lick her armpits?

Because its easy. I imagine the opposite was true in russian movies. Usa bad russia good etc. Its simple so its easy to sell

Thats an unfortunate belly button

>be rich
>like, really absurdly fucking rich

back in the day we used to learn how to chuck.

too skinny

Israel has been WAAAAYYY worse, not even close.
and they dont even have a century under the belt

propaganda

since Americunts, propped themselves up as the real heros of WWII even though we know that it was the russian won us the war

the soviets won the cold war as well, since they mass exported all their jew commie filth into the states before embracing christianity

they are now on track with china to replace the power structure

commie jews also run hollywood and are still mad that they lost their shitty soviet commie land to the russians

Even in Russian movies?

read a book, retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War

>hurr durr america dumb
is that your whole point? because my point was already that american public schooling is a terrible way to learn about the world. why can’t yurofags think about anything other than the US?

Dude, freedom isn't free. That's why my brother died in Iraq.

>there are only 2 or 3 countries not led by jewish sympathizers

Correct me if I am wrong, but every time the UN tries to pass a resolution against Israel, the overwhelming majority votes for it and the votes against come from the USA (which guarantees a veto), Israel, and a handful of irrelevan nations?

they arent and you understand nothing about Russian culture, people its past present or future

eat a dick Russia master
its a Christian country

>muh hundred million

>they arent and you understand nothing about Russian culture, people its past present or future
Explain

the cold war is a mandatory subject. its not our fault you have brain damage and don't know shit about it

Because if you deviate from pax americana even for an inch, you are literally Hitler reborn and must be (((liberated))).

>but every time the UN tries to pass a resolution
Such as?

Regardless, the pro-Palestinian side is controlled by the Jews as well.

Attached: leninopposition.jpg (850x400, 54K)

Russian women are impossible to deal with IRL. They are mean and prudish. They eat garbage and they live in small, cold, and dirty apartments. Find yourself a tall midwestern girl who likes to drink beer and fuck twice a day; you’ll be much happier

I wish Russian girls didn't grow up to have such ugly personalities. I've never met a Russian woman (or man for that matter) that aged with grace or good humour. They're all unpleasant rude or brash sods.

>Syria
Assad is based he hates them and protects minorities in his country, one of which is your "good" christian values kek

>who likes to drink beer
ew

i find it admirable to a certain extent
pain in the ass to deal with

you ever try to start mundane chit chat with any Russian??? they shit on everything you say.
>man this weather sure is rough
>yeh and you complaining about it wont make it stop

faggot

This
t.russian

>Christians are safe in Syria

please more manure for the feilds

Yeah, this ain't no america, go chat up your walmart greeter, john

Attached: 1531149037062.png (720x720, 629K)

only one line in my post was about US. because I (correctly) identified you as american, and your post only makes sense from an american point of view. why do americans always think everyone is obsessed with them?