New info about JOKER from Il Venerdi magazine

New info about JOKER from Il Venerdi magazine.
>Philips made Phoenix watch videos of real people who have a disease about not controlling their laughter.
>Phoenix at first proposed to be a overweight Joker, but abandoned the idea because people with mental illness who uses medicals etc tend to lose weight, so Phoenix lost weight in 3 months.
>For Phoenix, the moment Arthur becomes Joker is the stairs scene.
>Philips wrote the script specifically for Phoenix.
>Arthur is a beautiful flower born on the street that would have been grown wonderful, but eventually gets stomped by people and society.
>Arthur is someone we can relate to, at least until he makes a wrong decision and you can't stand anymore what he does

Attached: IMG_20190815_161150.jpg (640x480, 36K)

people with mental illness don't lose weight unless they don't take their medication.

most medication prescribed to schizos/bipolar people makes them gain weight not lose weight.

>Arthur is someone we can relate to, at least until he makes a wrong decision and you can't stand anymore what he does

This is pretty accurate if the leaked script is true. Holy cringe.

In the script Arthur doesn't eat either that much and he takes like 7 pills a day.

why do i feel like this's gonna be a complete fucking disaster?

Todd also said he didn't want it to be joaquin phoenix in the comic universe and he wanted it to be comic books inside the joaquin phoenix universe

Very much this, most antipsychotics/antidepressants make you gain weight. It fucks with the liver and so on.

how many school shootings will this movie cause?

>Aquaman made more money than Captain Marvel
>Joakino is going to sweep the awards
Oof disneyshills ain't gonna like this...

>Phoenix at first proposed to be a overweight Joker

Attached: imdajokerbaby.jpg (500x375, 42K)

You mean school uprisings

Attached: joaquin-phoenix-joker-movie.jpg (825x464, 24K)

So this is gonna be the next big thing spammed come October right? I said that once and a sneedposter got triggered and said that the joker was an ally of Sneed and nothing will ever destroy them like jeez man.
>mfw im the one who leaked the JOKER script in may

Attached: tumblr_p8h2ww3WfS1sxudx7o1_400.jpg (400x305, 35K)

Sometimes they also prescribe adderall which makes you lose a fuckton of weight.

yep, dead on arrival

well la di da

I seriously wonder how many mass shootings will be influenced by this movie

Because you're a disneymom

Even if I might get killed I'll watch it as soon as I can because I know it will be banned

Robert should strictly enforce his no singles policy on white men when this comes out

i'm sure he had his reasons

Attached: chris chan subep frustration.jpg (944x572, 108K)

Not they dont

The director literally called for a revolution lol

Yep. I've been on antidepressants since December and have gained 10 kilos (22lbs). And I don't gain weight easily, always been a skinny fucker.

You read the script? Is it kino?

Think anyone will have designate shooter status when it comes out?