Who else is ready for comedykino?

Who else is ready for comedykino?

Attached: 22AD06E5-3B81-46DA-94C0-AEE91DBB0ACB.jpg (1800x2250, 443K)

Buff guys ain't funny, I want skinny Chapelle

Hyped as fuck. The trailer suggests that he's going the abrasive route. We need more comedians like Chappelle in this time and age.

I don't think I wanna watch Depressed Chappelle mumble and groan his way through yet another hour of laughless stand up.

Shill.

his return to comedy has been god awful so far so no

I have not seen any of his new shit. Should I watch it or will it ruin my image of him as one of the best comedians of all time?

no
but at least hes robbing netflix of their money so i can at least cheer for that

Don't

>skipping leg day

he stinks

>AWWW SHEEIT WE GOT SUM WYPIPO UP IN HURR TONIGHT DEY SCARED DEY GON GET ROBBED SHEEIIIT

update your banter asshole

You can suck my cock any day of the week. I know you are toothless as the worthy son of a whore mother, so it's all right.

why is he wearing a dress

How many stand up specials has he done for Netflix already?

it's not good but it won't ruin anything. For the record his last netflix show he made fun of trannies and I think lesbians and didnt apologize for it so he's not woke but its not chapelle show material

What did he mean by this outfit?

That's not Chappelle.
That's the clone.

Why is he wearing a dress over wet jeans?

How the fuck do people manage to have skinny legs? I haven't gone to the gym in a year and I can leg press 600 pounds

His last two specials were great, dont listen to the faggots. He dunked on trannies so theyre pissed.

He's not buff. That tight dress he's wearing just makes him look like it

CUM IN MY FISHBOWL

Attached: dave-chappelle-for-what-worth.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>Buff guys ain't funny
You must've not seen You'd Be Surprised by Brendan Schaub.

yikes

Why has this shitty shirt design become so popular now

don't, it's heartbreaking

>t. insecure twink

I’ve disliked Chappell ever since the first Netflix special. It’s not even really anything he did it’s just one guy In the audience looked like such a sycophant, he was literally looking at Chappell with the söiface. Now every time anyone praises him I just annoyed and he seems to comfortable and content with the way he’s viewed. He should get angry and just start attacking audiences and Netflix in general while they pay him.

He will tap you out with laughter

I miss Patrice

It's still good shit but it's more sadish

His "so i kicked her in the pussy" joke fucking sucked. It was not an old Chapelle joke at all.

He's wearing full Rick

*spins mic into leg*

its no angry pirate thats for sure

Nigger detected

I feel like a fucking alien because I don't care for Killin Them Softly era Chappelle very much, but I've been enjoying his stuff a lot since he returned. Partly I think I just find it difficult to laugh, so his stories and introspection keep me entertained until my brain allows me to feel joy.

is that how much you weigh

No shit dumbass cause he's not the same dude from back then

Attached: IMG_4541.jpg (454x520, 60K)

I'm 152

Not everyone is/was a fatty.

This has to be/tv/ in a nutshell: I dislike him because there is a single person I dislike who likes him.

let me guess, more racist jokes

>shemales are white peoples fault
dave chappelle

It was also filmed years ago

Do it. Its heart warming.

they're good, not the same energy as his old stuff but still great compared to his peers, has a couple of grandstandy bits but you can see past that

damn Dave has some reach with his arms

Calm down shill

I am ready for all the seething resetera trannies. They just about killed themselves over his “transphobic” jokes in his other Netflix specials

being a joke doesn't make you funny

That's not alot. Only weak beta tags talk about leg press to begin with.

Something is off about this. Are his shoes CGI?

He is not funny.
Every trash joke segues into a speech about kangz and coon struggle. Go back to africa motumbo.

I dress like shit but holy fuck that outfit is awful.

I agree. I thought his constant call backs to OJ were pretty clever though.

hollywood keeping it real
$300 tshirt and shiny jeans.
>im just like you guys

These are his $1000 shoes

Attached: rick owens ramones.jpg (700x700, 47K)

It sucked. And you suck too.

why does he wear a nightie?

he saves more then he rapes

when the fuck did Dave get yoked and start wearing Rick Owens?

they look like $20 hand me downs

could get a pair of chucks for 50 bucks the fuck kinda shit is this

>*slaps mic on leg*
>*laughs at his own joke*
I seen it already.

Why is he wearing a minidress?

and 200$ tee
and 500$ i think jeans
all rick owens

Did he make a comedy special about testing rockets? What’s with the salt flats picture?

>He wears manlet highheels

Attached: 1564851360872.jpg (483x575, 123K)

There's just something about his new look that's full on uncanny. It doesn't look like Dave Chapelle but fit, he looks like a totally different person.

that nigga looks like too short now

>skinny Chapelle
this

>could get a pair of chucks for 50 bucks
Chucks are $10 canvas shoes though. That's like saying you could pay $50 for some McDonalds. Sure, you could, but why?

This niggas a clone.

i remember Chucks being like 50 cent a pair, this is why they became popular with poorfag ghetto nigs

kek

>he went full Rick

The madman.

/polcels are gonna freak!

How come comedy movies are universal, but stand-up is very regional?
Almost every country has its own style and doesn't generally like other styles.

That shirt is way too long

Just look at how this guy is even dressed now lol. Faggot sold all the way the fuck out

in usa its more cultural than regional

in my city theres the negro comedy circuit and the faggy sjw circuit then the redneck larry the cable guy circuit and they all have their own clubs

lmao 2013 /fa/

Uh, what? A t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. That's how he's always dressed. He always wore long ass shirts they were just loose as fuck because he was scrawny. Now he's buff.

It isn't just fit Chappelle, it's old fit Chappelle. It's been almost 20 years since Chappelle's Show dude. Nigger's getting old.

>Uh, what?
Stopped reading there

That outfit probably costs over $5000, no lie.

Source: /fa/fag

>wypipo
yeah fuck off, Id rather watch some based Eddie Murphy.

I can't wait for him to rip on trannies again

He's rocking the full Rick you utter plebeian.

Did you guys know Rick actually puts vanilla perfume in the rubber soles so that when you open the box and take a sniff is smells like comfy vanilla. This is true.

I-is he unironically wearing full Rick owens ?

Post some full rick

Attached: Full rick.jpg (1080x1350, 288K)

Attached: full rick 2.jpg (937x1171, 151K)

>It’s not even really anything he did it’s just one guy In the audience
What kind of fucking mentality is this?

Attached: full rick 3.jpg (937x1171, 105K)

Why isn't your gay ass on your containment board

How long will his apology to trannies be this time?

Attached: full rick 4.jpg (750x750, 69K)

But why?

One of the gayer outfits I've seen

It's not true.
>Drkshdw Ramones 400-700$
>Mainline Silk/cotton shirt - 200-300$
>Drkshdw Detroit jeans 300-500$

Ill just say I saw him live after these specials were released (I wasnt super impressed by the specials) and it was by far one of the funniest things Ive ever seen. He was amazing

kek

>Go back to africa motumbo.

he literally did tho

Attached: 1561220829253.jpg (675x1200, 84K)

MUH DICC LMAO

this. comedy is all about compensation. if youre rich and buff and have a nice family then your comedy is gonna suck.

his new stuff is still good

Attached: 14051274.png (489x480, 483K)

Laughing at your own shitty jokes is the worst thing a comedian can do and Chapsmells is the worst

>$.05 was deposited in your account

Attached: black actors.jpg (690x290, 259K)

Theres one which is a great standard performance, and another small scale one where he is just ranting bitterly about the entertainment industry, ending with a really long winded allegory. Worth a watch even though it was weird.

>If you say anything, you risk everything. But if that's the way it's gotta be, OK, fine. Fuck it.
What is he going to say?

it's going to be bad

Fuck jannies
Fuck niggers

Fuck Chappelle, dumb fake woke democrat plantation nigger., His previous two netflix specials sucked.