This guy cracked me up. What a cunt

This guy cracked me up. What a cunt.

Attached: Godzilla_King_of_the_Monsters_-_Rodan_poster_-_Clear_keyart.jpg (2000x2964, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cD0FeOrK6rk
youtube.com/watch?v=XHOX1Ivyz7k
youtube.com/watch?v=d6FvFfVmngs
youtube.com/watch?v=McjvF5MB_2I
youtube.com/watch?v=WJfdTPTFDbc
youtu.be/9lmZRRqF6wA
streamable.com/xjrmc
youtube.com/watch?v=QfLXXZA956g
youtube.com/watch?v=uxUj7lge3ss
youtube.com/watch?v=sRav_dujSvA
youtube.com/watch?v=jlJCZnjlFS4
youtube.com/watch?v=3IyKMdF32EE
youtube.com/watch?v=wU0d0W2iyms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big Dino

>*flap* *flap*
>DESPITE

Attached: 1548478670216.png (930x556, 700K)

>smirks
>dabs on your fighter jets
he cute

Kill all flying faggots.
If it flys it dies.

>Godzilla: Hero
>Mothra: Love interest
>Ghidorah: Villain
>Rodan: Cunt

Rodan the Flying Cunt

Attached: rodan.png (1259x634, 778K)

>Ha ha yes, yes good GOYjira, species-mix with your subservient Oriental mothbugwoman waifu and dilute your pure masculine Aryareptilian genes

Attached: 1559853147600.png (339x476, 56K)

clever

What the fuck was his problem?

Mothra is for...

Attached: DwpPbjwVYAA7d7O.jpg (1200x1200, 153K)

Attached: 1556142150629.png (600x578, 616K)

I keep hearing that Rodan literally dabs in the movie, any screens?

Goji

Attached: 1560648882532.jpg (905x786, 49K)

DO NOT LEWD THE MOTH

Attached: 1530311930299.png (223x381, 81K)

>I now pronounce you Kaiju and Waifu

Mighty Godzilla dong.

>ripping the cockpit off a jet like a raptor dispatching its prey
Kaiju kino

Attached: Hawk_eating_prey.jpg (1967x1714, 2.66M)

Me

Attached: 1564653790760.jpg (1074x1517, 884K)

I thought this movie was great, I don't understand why the critics didn't like it.

they don't think of the monsters as actual characters

It wasn't a Marvel movie

They don't like "dumb monster movies".

Apparently they wanted more human interaction when that was arguably the most boring part of the film.

*dabs on fighters*

Reminder that Godzilla and adult Mothra have literally NEVER been allies, outside of comics and final wars, which are just fan service anyway.

Mogged hard by King Chadorah

Rodan is a cool guy.

Attached: Rodan takes flight.webm (1728x720, 2.97M)

Attached: Rodan King Ghidorah dogfight.webm (1280x538, 2.39M)

*dabs your path*

Attached: GHIDORAH_JUN19_big.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

The KOTM ones are.

Attached: Rodan vs jets.webm (638x480, 1.02M)

>adult

I like that we got a good old fashioned "monster trashes some fighter jets with ease" Godzilla scene, but with modern effects.

Attached: 1983CDBF-338C-4071-ABB6-73055E3838E6.jpg (828x941, 87K)

So there's R34 of these two by now right?

Attached: Rodan chase.webm (1728x720, 2.17M)

Attached: Rodan chase2.webm (1728x720, 2.85M)

>get home after a long day of avoiding giant monsters
>go to bed
>see this
What do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-233128_Chrome01.jpg (1894x794, 199K)

Attached: Rodan chase3.webm (1728x720, 2.78M)

Why does she have defensive coloration on her wings? Are the other titans supposed to confuse her for a giant owl?

that fucking spin attack tho

the plot was insipid, the actors were awful and the monster fights were boring.

Attached: 1552484330104.png (1000x1000, 280K)

Kinda at the end, actually he's bending the knee to Godzilla

Rodan's new characterization as a giant shitheel is the best part of this film.

did Ghidorah get his head tickled at the start?

What would happen if you jacked off on them Yea Forums? Do you think they could get pregnant? Imagine if you did that as a joke, and they stood there covered in semen from head to toe lol.

>Destroys Mexico

Was he a Trump supporter all along?

Attached: 1546847933219.jpg (2048x1538, 426K)

I request art of Rodab

Do you have a screen of his face after Mothra stabs him? His look of total disbelief that this just happened to him cracked me up.

Something like that.

Attached: Rodan hides.webm (1280x536, 1.37M)

Attached: Mothra vs Rodan2.webm (1728x720, 2.24M)

This is hysterical. What film is this?

Trump personally pardoned Rodan for all US casualties and awarded him the presidential medal of freedom for helping to protect our boarders. Rodan ate the metal not knowing what it was.

Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster

Attached: King Ghidorah fight.webm (1182x480, 2.85M)

He's Mexican.

Attached: Godzilla vs Rodan.webm (1280x538, 1.8M)

the movie went to shit every time one of the actors did or said something

Ugly CGI, Ugly monster designs and Ugly annoying human characters (except millie). The film has a 'realistic' visual style that it carried over from the 2014 film, only problem being that this film has a retarded capeshit tone to it. the 2014 film at least tried to have a serious tone.

Attached: godzilla.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

Why is Godzilla such a cuck in these movies? Niceguyzilla was a shit idea to begin with even in jap films (why yes Heisei movies are only good ones) but fuck me here he is just a 300ft tall puppy. Ken Watanabe fucking pets him at some point

Attached: Godzilla vs Rodan2.webm (1280x538, 1.34M)

Human characters sucked.

Attached: Godzilla vs Rodan3.webm (1280x538, 2.71M)

When I was a kid, I always hated how monster movies were like 70% dumbass human protags running around and yelling, 25% dumbass romance plot, 5% monster tearing shit up

Attached: Mothra webs Godzilla and Rodan.webm (1280x538, 2.12M)

of course

Attached: oh nodan.png (1211x502, 859K)

AHHH SAVE ME GHIDORAH

Normies think godzilla is lame and they hired the shittiest actors they could find this time around and put them in a movie with some of the worst plot and writing I've ever seen. The monster shit was shibby but normies don't even care about these monster bros so they had nothing to give a shit about

>i've made a terrible mistake

I like how this almost loops

Don't get me wrong, I loved Godzilla: King of the monsters.
The environmental terror plot made little sense, though. Freeing Ghidorah made even less sense. The human dialog was often difficult to understand over the music and sound effects, that is a common problem with many films today.
I've been watching kaiju films since childhood. The "story" is usually an excuse to have rampaging monsters fuck shit up.
That is why I keep watching them.

Attached: 1559146970629.jpg (652x488, 141K)

Attached: pathetic..png (736x517, 300K)

Attached: Rodan vs JSDF.webm (638x480, 1.72M)

Attached: Rodan vs JSDF2.webm (638x480, 2.18M)

"No"

Attached: ghidorah-2.png (1219x663, 953K)

Who's the nerdy science beta boy who makes quips? Don't think I've ever watched a more unlikable character and actor before

Attached: Rodan vs JSDF3.webm (638x480, 1.64M)

This CGI already looks like shit.

>is mexican
>destroys Mexico
Can confirm he's just just the average mexican then

No, it's just a low quality youtube grab, it looked good in the film

The 2014 movie is one of the most boring shits i've ever seen

So the heads are at once individuals and a hivemind?

No it didnt

I think the music wasn't loud enough
damn I love that soundtrack

Attached: Rodan hatches.webm (638x480, 1.92M)

They were explained as mimicking Godzilla's eyes to signify their bond, as if to say Godzilla's eyes in the sky.

In-universe it probably means something like "Fuck with me and you're fucking with the king."

Wow this will be an interesting conversation.

It looked fine to me. Look at the webms of the original Godzilla movies in this thread oh wait nevermind contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, got it.

I think they're different parts of his personality

Yup

Whoops, pressed post

GO JI RA
MO SU RA
GHI DOR AH
And Rodan!

The fact that the left head was a total dumbass was the funniest part of the movie.

Attached: iH4iHJn.jpg (1280x1024, 344K)

I feel like the Kevin meme is exaggerated. He's more lackadaisical and curious than the other two which forces one of them to snap at him aggressively but not the Three Stooges shit I was expecting based on the word of mouth about this dynamic.

In his defense he did get RO DAN chants in his track

So do Godzilla and Rodan already know each other?

>"Fuck with me and you're fucking with the king."
You mean "Fuck with me and you're fucking with the king."

>Well if it isn't this asshole again!

Attached: Rodan gives Godzilla his life energy.webm (640x344, 2.72M)

I'm honestly still trying to figure out what their end interaction meant. Like when Rodan plops down in front of Godzilla and roars. Is the fucker seriously about to challenge him before he decides against it and bows or is it like 'Sup man, long time no see!'

If we get Mechagodzilla or MechaGhidorah in Godzilla vs Kong all is well

Learn to read idiot

All the monsters pretty much know each other since their Pre-Historic Earth days.

That’s why I love him.

seemed like he was trying his luck cos he's a shit but then (kind of sarcastically) bows cos he knows G would beat his ass

Pure love.

based

He's basically Starscream.

I like the idea that Rodan was Godzilla's bro back in the day but had to follow Ghidorah cause of he became the new alpha so Godzilla's pretty pissed off his old pal was working against him.

he's basically a rooster

Attached: Rodan vs King Ghidorah.webm (1728x720, 2.94M)

Me either. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Fucking kino.

>sarcastically
I don't know. His expression before he bows is like a 'Oh shit, he's pissed. I really, really better bow right now' thing.

Maybe "simpering" then.

>Humanoid garbage
Leave

>Ghidorah is evil, Rodan is just a twat
perfect

Attached: Rodan city.webm (638x480, 2.97M)

Plebs filtered

Rodan is /mykaiju/.

Attached: 122C90F4-8C64-4987-A3FE-5E4C71D88D83.gif (393x281, 1.22M)

Was it rape?

Attached: Rodan eats a dolphin.webm (1164x480, 2.98M)

Just watched KOTM and loved it. Should I watch Kong?

Really? The only time as a kid I ever had a problem with that was with Ghidrah The Three Headed Monster

Sure. Humans are much better cause the actors are enjoyable, charismatic ones. Jackson, Goodman, Reilly, Hiddleston, Kebbel... all pretty enjoyable. Larson's fine too to be quite honest.

Attached: Rodan dies.webm (638x480, 2.58M)

Skull Island? Absolutely. It's a fun movie.

>nutted but still stinging

Theyre liberals and theyre mad the villain is a stupid female ecoterrorist

>yfw Mothra's Theme actually starts playing

Attached: 1528656907510.jpg (580x750, 34K)

Kong is a lot of fun. Good soundtrack.

Loved that moment.

The fairy twins are alluded to also

>oh nodan

Attached: 1563313176160.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Fucking kek.

Ghidrah The Three Headed Monster
It's actually a legit good movie, just don't take the monster scenes very seriously

Nailed it.

>Plebs filtered

Attached: 1550183491524.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Kong is way better than this shit

Whats Charles Dance gonna do with Ghidorah's head? We not going to switch to Mecha Kaijus right after Kong vs Godzilla right?

Rodan and Godzilla having a bitch fight that Mothra has to break up is hilarious in that movie. They act like bratty children she has to rein in and tell them to fight Ghidorah, the real threat.

Considering it's a low budget movie from 1964, I think the monsters look pretty gud considering they're all just dudes in suits, no CGI or anything. Ghidorah in particular was hard to do, it takes fifty bazillion wires to move everything around while the guy in the suit is all hunched over.

Attached: 19784119061_924848a6fb_b.jpg (1024x772, 529K)

You mean this? youtu.be/9lmZRRqF6wA
I've seen it twice, but I didn't hear it at all.

Really? The Monsterverse needs stuff like that then.

Idk about mecha but theyll use the Ghidora head to control Kong. I think the final boss will be Kong and Zilla vs ChimeraGhidora

Look at those fuck me eyes. Mothra is such a huge slut.

It's in the film, same as Godzilla's theme. Mo su raaa.

Rodan is basically Starscream

Probably make Destroyah or some other kaiju. GvK is seriously gonna go the BvS route where they fight for a bit before a team up to take down big bad villain that's a threat to the world. Oh, and corpse of film's previous villain will be used to make this new one, just as Zod was used to make Doomsday.

I'm fine with Destroyah playing that role

Attached: DESTROYAH.webm (800x432, 2.82M)

Rip

Attached: angurius bones outside Godzillas resting place.jpg (4160x3120, 1.24M)

>still jobbing in death

>the chad avian predator vs the virgin aquatic mammal

I don't think it was low budget, for Japanese standards at the time anyways.

Wow this is SOOOOOO epic! This site is even better than what my reddit friends told me!

It was pretty low budget. Those suits took most of it.

>rises from a volcano
But in his film him and his waifu get bodied by a volcano?

Mate, it's obviously setting up Mechaghidrah

My dad's conservative and the villain soured the whole rest of the movie for him

Weren't the miniatures pretty expensive too?

That's the reference. But in this Rodan has fire powers.

So which of Ghidorah's heads did Tywin got in the postcredit scene, the retard one?

Yup, the retard one.

Quite. That's why a lot of the later Showa films used extensive stock footage from the early films like Ghidorah The Three Headed Monster, Invasion of Astro-Monster, etc. Like Megalon, his powers were literally based around using stock footage, he had a yellow lightning attack so they could use footage of Ghidorah's gravity beams, a bomb attack to use any general explosion footage, and he teamed with Gigan who got to reused footage from his own movie (itself packed with stock footage, and having Ghidorah in it to reuse Ghidorah footage).

Yes. The one severed in Mexico.

Why are Americans so determined to let politics decide their every mood, whim, reason for being or ability to enjoy anything?

Attached: 1559353258389.jpg (1280x722, 100K)

The left one. It seems the centre head is the one that's immortal, even when Godzilla has destroyed everything but the head at the end, it's still alive and conscious. Probably would have regrown its entire body just from that.
The other heads on the other hand seem to just die if they are cut off, but I'm sure Tywin will use the dead head to make some mecha monster in the next film.

seconded

Attached: 1559449273004.jpg (1125x1332, 177K)

Attached: rodan_dab_tords_ghidirah_by_zalgo529_dd2k4m0-pre.jpg (1032x774, 86K)

>that Ghid

When women try to be funny

So, given how the Oxygen Destroyer is in play, how long before this GigaNigga shows up

Attached: 4073790-desotroyah.png (924x1178, 1.68M)

He had him in the water, why the fuck did humans have to interfere?

This is what was missing from KOTM. It would have been kino if they kept these elements in it.

Attached: Egg.jpg (1269x520, 103K)

What if Ghidorah regenerates from the left head and it's now the center head, Will ghidorah be docile?

Attached: 1565836905635.jpg (2140x4664, 930K)

KOTM > Skull Island > 2014

Attached: 1562205057073.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

>Godzilla doing straight up boxing jabs and footwork
kills me

Because humans are scared for good reason when fucking gigantic monsters decide to settle grudge matches near smaller squishy people

Attached: 1560144617900.jpg (455x810, 90K)

Rhodan is such an asshole.

Hopefully not anytime soon, Destoroyah is cool it's too early for him

Thought they could take out two monsters with one anti-oxy nuke. They didn't expect a fucking alien.

Ghidorah shoots Godzilla in the dick in this film. What an asshole.

They were fighting near Mexicans.

T H I C C

No.

Attached: 1559361987941.png (860x1140, 364K)

You're going to love the Showa series, then.

Don't ever watch the later showa era stuff then.

>Rodan cackling like a jackass

Attached: 1545615879370.png (424x318, 193K)

Unironically what's the best (affordable) Godzilla suit?

Alright, people might be stretching it. But there's nothing to say they the fight wouldn't continue to move, with Ghidorah somehow escaping the underwater assbeating Godzilla was giving him and moving inland

If they blow their load introducing him in Godzilla vs King Kong they'll basically fuck the series

Ultraman when

I hope not for a few movies. He's way too good a monster to waste this early

Attached: Godzilla-VS-Destoroyah-godzilla-34314622-1600-900.png (1600x900, 1.16M)

Rodan actually looks rather cute here, why did he suddenly look so fucking nightmarish in Astro Monster?

Depends on what you mean by affordable. One of those inflatable deals like that t-rex costume that was everywhere for a bit is probably the only thing that qualifiea

Godzilla vs Biollante's
The right mix of scary and higher budget. They added some simple upgrades that do a lot like a tongue that actually moves around when he roars.
I've just realized that you meant actually buy a suit, but I already typed this so I will continue nonetheless.

Attached: df19c03bc104ff5c280852a3fe90991f.jpg (609x960, 78K)

It will become this.

Attached: Ghidorah the Explorer.png (573x726, 1.14M)

I'm talking about one I can buy

They had only been fighting for a few seconds and Godzilla had already ripped one head off. They barely thought about the consequences of launching it the OD so close to the island anyway.

He was ripping him to bits. Ghidorah is better on land because he's bigger than Godzilla and can flying, plus multiple heads, but underwater he can't swim properly and Godzilla is aquatic and shown in 2014 and KOTM to be extremely graceful underwater. He was definitely going to win that fight before the humans interfered.

Hey guys, should I watch Godzilla vs The Sea Monster or GMK today?

People do dumb shit out of desperation. And Ghidorah is a slippery fucker, there was no guarantee he wouldn't get away somehow

Attached: 1560129312160.jpg (680x1124, 130K)

which was actually addressed in the post-credits, it wiped out all the fish life around the island and ruined the fishermen's industry there

Most Americans are LARPers and have never actually seen a Godzilla movie despite how much they claim to be fans of the franchise. So when they finally make a Godzilla movie that’s over the top and ridiculous like 90% of actual Godzilla movies, they hate it and call it stupid.

Have you seen either before?

streamable.com/xjrmc

The GOAT entrance

No

>should I watch Godzilla vs The Sea Monster
It's easily one of the worst Godzilla movies and adds nothing to the lore, skip that shit

GMK is one of the best Godzilla films. Sea Monster is forgettable. I think GMK works best if you've seen a lot of other Godzilla films however.

I've seen them all, but for the life of me I can't discern Sea Monster and Son of Godzilla, they're just a blob of island in my mind.

Not Disney

I don't if it's larping so much as thinking they must know all there is to know about Godzilla through cultural osmosis and all the parady references and jokes in other media despite never having seen any of the Toho movies.

Now that we're speaking of entrances, I hope Kong's entrance will have this playing in the background. Would be kino

youtube.com/watch?v=QfLXXZA956g

Sea Monster is the one with the lobster, that's the only way I remember it, it's not even technically a Godzilla film

Audience burst ourt laughing when that guy ejected from the plane and got eaten

Desperation? Ghidorah hadn't done much but beat up Rodan so far. They didn't know shit about Ghidorah until he decimated Trump's house. They were just trigger happy with wanting to test out a new toy. Probably figured they'll atleast injure both titans. That moment almost ended the world.

I hope they get McCreary back and he adapts Ifukube's King Kong vs Godzilla score

youtube.com/watch?v=uxUj7lge3ss

Attached: Kong Out.gif (350x213, 3.83M)

>tfw it was Dougherty who played that guy.

Attached: 1558921099304.jpg (1570x834, 266K)

I'd prefer if he adapts the original 1933 Kong score instead. It's iconic and still one of the greatest soundtracks in film history

Attached: Ghidorah.webm (550x340, 2.88M)

I do like that despite using CG we keep alive the tradition of the core of the monsters being some guys in goofy outfits acting silly on set

they only like jew approved disney shit

Ghidorah's faces were really emotive, even moreso than Godzilla imo.

didn't they just shit on Lion King, Aladdin and Dumbo?

Attached: King Ghidorah fight2.webm (1182x480, 2.87M)

Speaking of, Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla and Tokyo SOS, the duo of films in the Millenium series had a new Godzilla head with more animatronics, so he was much more expressive, but it did lead to him making a lot of goofy facial expression.

Attached: goji.png (721x451, 420K)

Attached: Monster Zero fight.webm (1176x500, 2.92M)

Attached: skronk.png (712x420, 292K)

Attached: not this shit again.png (759x444, 469K)

Attached: Rodan takes flight.webm (638x480, 2.72M)

The idea behind Mechagodzilla being made out of the bones of OG Godzilla was absolute kino

That's only the remakes gets into stupid nostalgia "ruining muh childhood" territory.

I don't know why but you just reminded of the scene where megaguirus has a wtf face when Godzilla jumps in the air ontop of her. Goofy looking expressions are usually static monster faces are great. GMK Godzilla was smug as shit too.

Good score
youtube.com/watch?v=sRav_dujSvA

and my favorite
>Pathetic!

Attached: goji disdain.png (751x521, 505K)

What's the consensus on Bear's soundtrack? I personally think it's pretty fucking good, and a decent sucessor to Ikufube

Attached: 1560133335999.jpg (1328x7500, 3.76M)

It's perfect. Rodan's theme is very fitting.

Excellent. Could have been mixed better in the film as sometimes it got drowned out, but the actual score was top tier and clearly full of Godzilla love.

This one even has some notes from the Godzilla Requiem from Vs Destroyah, the last piece of Godzilla music (and movie music) Ifukube ever composed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlJCZnjlFS4

youtube.com/watch?v=3IyKMdF32EE

>Humanoid garbage
Leave

The Main Theme, Rebirth, and Battle of Boston are probably my two favorite.
Bear knocked it out of the fucking park with this soundtrack, I can only hope he repeats the feat if he's brought on in the future

Attached: 1560145371853.jpg (493x750, 171K)

>Shadman.gif

Why are all japanese wyverns such smug bastards?

Attached: rath.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Attached: Godzilla spies a manlet.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I've only ever seen the OG Godzilla, is there actual lore to this series? what are some essential watches?

GO JI RA
HOH HAH AH AH
MO SU RA
HOH HAH AH AH
GHI DO RAH
HOH HAH AH AH

Not much lore beyond giant monsters live among us. Try one from each series and hone in your likes/dislikes (Showa = 60s, 70s / Heisei = 90s / Millennium = early 2000s)

>is there actual lore to this series?
Every era has its own lore going on, some more than others

>Mothra's song
I'm a slav and can't unhear this youtube.com/watch?v=wU0d0W2iyms

The Showa era (50s-70s) films are all sequels to each other but mostly standalone regardless
The Heisei era films (80s-90s) are one straight line of sequels to the original film with more recurring characters and concepts and a definitive end
The Millienium era (2000s) films are all standalone films.

Each era has its mix of good and bad.

Those are some cool miniatures but when the train shows up at the end I lost it.

Nailed it.

My top tier, insult me as you desire:

>Gojira, King Kong vs Godzilla, Destroy All Monsters, Godzilla vs Biollante, Godzilla vs Destroyah, GMK, Godzilla 2014, Shin Godzilla.

*RECORD SCRATCH*

YEP THATS ME

Attached: 51EbmwajKcL._SY445_.jpg (320x445, 52K)

Thanks anons, I'll probably binge watch them all.

Nice. You like the most epic smackdowns.

2014 wasn't a great godzilla movie. Nor was it a good human movie.

Millennium era is mostly standalone, but Tokyo SOS is a direct sequel to Godzilla against Mechagodzilla and should be watched after that one.

I'd reccomend watching Mothra vs Godzilla and Godzilla vs King Ghidorah first to get a taste and see if you really like it

2016's Shin Godzilla needs to be added to the watch whenever box, but this is still relevant.

Attached: ALBMn713hyMpWHgGSNh6091YPmFUFahxYomZ704dkEs.jpg (2660x2072, 819K)

Vs Biollante is massively underrated. Not only has great Godzilla and monster action but it's one of the few to have a good human plot too

Attached: Biollante.jpg (1917x1065, 627K)

This guide sucks, you don't have to use a guide for Godzilla. Just watch whatever interests you. The only era you need to watch 100% chronologically is the Heisei era.

I think part of it is just how difficult it can be to get your hands on a legit copy since Miramax has the distributing rights over here and just doesn't do much with it. Pic related has been out of print so long it goes for 100-150 dollars easily at the moment.

Attached: bio.jpg (1191x1495, 553K)

RODAN! As your new King, you deserve PUNISHMENT for your teacherous nature and assault on my girlfriend,
Your sentence shall be....to watch All Monsters Attack! TWICE!

Attached: the-king-700x500.jpg (700x500, 23K)

I didn't really lik the stuff with the ghost possession and telepathy. I'd have preferred to have Biollante simple be a monstrosity created by man's curiosity, not the spirit of a scientists dead daughter

You don't have to, but considering there's 30+ movies in the series, it breaks things down a bit and directs people towards films they might like more than just picking random movies.

Yeah I don't see why a guide is such a big deal. Just watch.

>Just watch whatever interests you
the point is if you've never really seen any, you don't know which film is goofy or serious or action packed or quiet, etc

That thing looks like it came straight from hell, damn.

Not really, simply ask yourself what you want and find the movie that fits that most

Well, then don't make the guide a "watch in this order". Just make a pic that simply says which are goofy or action packed and let the reader decide what to watch

But how is someone who doesn't know anything about Godzilla and never seen the movies supposed to know what they want and what movies contain what they want?

in japan all spooky shit is dead children

AHHHHHHHHH

Attached: file.png (804x499, 638K)

But that's literally what the guide is saying. It's asking what style you want and pointing out which films fit that style.

You should get a better look at its mouth

Attached: zDj9Emo.jpg (1024x678, 130K)

This thing was an absolute nightmare to pull off. Needed a ton of puppeteers in unison, and the main suit actor inside the body was basically blind, so aiming the head at the right spots for the acid sprays took forever. Also the substance for the acid stained the set and Godzilla costume green. It didn't help that the new Godzilla suit for the film also had poor visibility so the actor struggled to get in line too.

I'm a uniformed cretin when it comes to kaiju stuff but seeing as how MonsterVerse is a riff on the MCU stuff, I feel this is a fair question/comparison: they gonna build Destroyah up as their Thanos? And Ghidorah some villain that gets less evil as the series goes on like Loki?

this movie was fucking rad as fuck

I like this. On land, Ghidorah wins. In water, Godzilla. Makes me think of the French-British dynamic of the Napoleonic Wars.

*makes your film kino*

Attached: x commander.png (330x330, 151K)

The Heisei films had such great posters

Attached: Heisei.jpg (1800x1714, 1001K)

KOTM is so heavily seeped in Godzilla stuff, it's basically a giant budget Showa film.

zzzzzz... zzzzzz....

Attached: IMG_20190318_215722.png (1111x603, 586K)

They really got to work on the human characters. Bring battle Hiddleston as the son/clone of the guy from Skull Island that's enhanced to be peak human that basically carries the human POV and makes human POV exciting and dynamic, for example. Monsters are the main attraction but good human characters are simply going to elevate the films. It's not ideal when we want to skip shit any time the focus shifts away from kaiju. Skull Island did make me angry when it shifted to human stuff or intercut monster fights with human stuff.

Lazy fucking fat faggot dumb fuck. I could kick his ass.

Yeah, I wish my Return of Godzilla blu-ray had pic related on the front

Attached: godzilla_return.png (648x1006, 1.58M)

Attached: 21D56F9E-C73E-47E0-8411-682C88D37853.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

instead of this bland cover.

Attached: 81Qfo1+FxZL._SL1280_.jpg (1012x1280, 447K)

Guyz what we doin

>not printing out the best pics with your hi-tech printer and splicing together your own dvd sleeve
you are like little baby

I like Return of Godzilla a lot but those derp eyes are so bad. Thankfully they got a new head for the next film.

Needed to have more city destruction, only Rodan gets one and it's cgi
Removing that element made it look more like a transformers movie than a proper Kaiju.

Yo, boss, seems a little harsh don't ya think?

Attached: 89DEC05F-2D4C-4196-92E3-653D56FF0837.jpg (1280x536, 141K)

Anyone remember pic related?

Attached: F5DE2E44-C05D-47A7-AB0D-32895A83206F.png (460x688, 3K)

>watch scenes on youtube in 240p because of 3rd world internet
>download shitty low rescamrips with harcoded chinese subs
>complain the movie looks ugly
Just a reminder this is an instant tell of shitposting

seen it yesterday and really enjoyed it. dunno why the shit reviews

I loved it, sound track was great. I wish we had more Mothra though.

where to buy a poster like this? looks kino kino

Critics don't get why people want to see Kaiju movies, simple as that.

Not sure if/where you can get a print, but these are the Noriyoshi Ohrai posters if that helps you search.

Amazon

>on your phone, while also browsing Yea Forums

>rebirth
that shit giving me chills all over again

I liked the monster battles. but somehow I got the feeling theres only two amazing ones and rest are jobbers. I mean a fucking mammoth? not very interesting

yahoo auctions japan or furima rakuten. use a middle-man company like celga or cdjapan to buy the thing and forward it to you. won't be cheap though.

only good ones i've seen so far, post more

>311 posts
>76 posters

It's Alita all over again.... Fucking autists

The film specifically spelled out that Godzilla and King Ghidorah are the alphas though.

You mean people who like Godzilla might actually want to talk a bit about Godzilla movies, just shove their opinion in the thread and leave?

Yeah but it\s not supposed to be spooky

Did I see a MUTO bowing to Godzilla at the end and if so how if they were both killed in 2014 movie along with the babies?

Attached: Muhoth.gif (892x1348, 330K)

That averages out to...four posts per person. Do you just post once in every thread or something? Are people just supposed to hit and run with some dumb reaction pic?

Mothra is support, Rodan is an angry little sperg, and the others have about a minute of screentime combined. What do you expect

Attached: 1560108749552.png (1058x2294, 421K)

It's a different MUTO, one that was in hibernation somewhere else. Presumably it's the last of its kind so no more problem of them reproducing and overrunning the world.

Attached: bach-do-godzilla.jpg (1242x600, 103K)

Well, atleast it did result in one of the best Godzilla battles of all time

Bump limit but I spy another Godzilla related thread on the catalog so use that one or make a new thread, I want to talk more Godzilla.

Compare those numbers to literally any other thread you obsessive weeb

Another one hibernating underground. Given that there doesn't seem to be a male, Godzilla probably doesn't perceive this one as a threat to the natural order

Attached: 38a55e7efcddc63516a421284eb3aeea.jpg (993x824, 82K)

I've been saying this for months and I get shit every time.

Watch it, user.

Attached: straight busta.jpg (448x307, 47K)

It's the way they move the monsters that's the problem, it just looks goofy as fuck especially ghidorah whipping his head around every second.

Wasn't any way to do it other than wires, for those kinds of snake heads. It's the biggest improvement for KOTM, being able to have his heads move around controlled

>all these monsterlets ITT

pathetic

Attached: I nutted but she still suckin.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

Dont quote me but I recall seeing a interview where they said that Monarch was working on Mechs on skull island and something else massive happens there which draws godzilla to it. Also I think kong doesn't respect Goji's authoritah and gets territorial as fuck which leads to the fight.

I'm hoping they use a biolante next but I think the biggest issue is that they don't have the rights to the monster to do it.

Fuck I wanted that cunt to die so bad.

Made this for you, you can print it out and put it on the sleeve.

Attached: goji85.png (648x1006, 1.75M)

Yes, and most other threads fucking suck

It's gonna have to wait until I go back to university and can use the library's nice printer, but thank you, user.

The Virgin Basedverfield Lankster vs The Chad Kinglet of Monsters

Am I the only one who kinda didn't like Vs Biollante?

Attached: jet.gif (500x216, 968K)

>filename

my sides are gone

Post godzilla flying

migrate before we go into the abyss

Can't they just get the rights from Toho? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Miramax having the distribution rights to Godzilla vs. Biollante means they own the character or anything or else she would have already been tossed into a Marvel film.

You're not alone, probably my least favorite of the heisei series