What did he mean by this?

>What keeps things alive, up to a point, is the imperturbable attitude of the titular heroine, who is invested with try-and-stop-me spirit by Moner, who's actually 18 and looks it despite preventive measures. The same goes for Wahlberg, who's 19. There's a palpable gap you can't help but notice between the essentially innocent, borderline-pubescent nature of the leading characters and the film itself, and the more confident and mature vibes emanating from the leading actors. The director seems to be trying to keep the hormones at bay, but there are some things you just can't disguise, perhaps human nature first and foremost. Dora seems committed to projecting a pre-sexualized version of youth, while throbbing unacknowledged beneath the surface is something a bit more real, its presence rigorously ignored. To be believed, this story should have been set in 1955.

Attached: IMG_20190817_154511.jpg (633x1008, 261K)

Oh......ooh my......oooh my oh my.
That is possibly one of the best jokes I've never gotten from Dora until just now.
WOW....

>hhhhhnnnnnggggh oh god why moner cant be my gf

This is why white men were banned from watching it.

something is "throbbing" beneath the surface.

lmao is this guy married? how do you write a review with your name on it telling people how you found the 18 year old heroine so fuckable that it was the only impression the movie left on you and you have to write a review focused on how sexy she is?
imagine being this guy's wife and the next time you meet all your married female friends they've seen your husband's latest review about how much he wants to someone more than half your age.

T H R O B B I N G

Attached: Drink.webm (780x438, 2.62M)

fuck off weird men

If he reacts to her dressed down look in Dora like this, wait til he sees her instagram.

Attached: 19122014_1136238996522665_8634586695506853888_n.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

Overrated

I'm pretty sure he only got so excited and felt the need to write about it because she was so dressed down.

he's probably used to hot, sexy girls dressing sexily but it's seeing a hot, sexy girl trying to dress like a little girl and not be sexualised at all which really got him going

No, it's because she's extremely sexually attractive, more so than most girls

Attached: 12798069_799071240237307_358344364_n.jpg (1080x610, 56K)

He wants to bone Mone

Does he have something he wants to tell us?

Just saying what we're all thinking

Attached: hxnm98gtwxtz.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

she’s a high 6/ low 7 at best. Go outside for once.

lips

Because white roasties don't wanna lose to latina cuties?

Attached: 1564430315388.webm (480x600, 1.4M)

Next time there's a Moner thread remind me to spam "throbbing unacknowledgement."

We all throb.

I want to bone Mone

lol

keep telling yourself that

MONER MAKES ME TINGLE DOWN THERE

Attached: 1563156015360.webm (720x1280, 1.72M)

>wanting to fuck old hags

ARGHHHH MY PENIS

Attached: Moner Banned Instagram Picture Too Hot for 4channel.jpg (1080x1350, 132K)

It's alright, just no singles

why do pedos keep saying this?

Translated: it's a kids movie, but the critic is a pedo perv, and he wants to blame his degeneracy on the movie rather than taking responsibility for himself.

tan lines are so fucking hot

Cuz they're trying to push their agenda

There are pics like this that are just insanely hot. But 80% of the time she just looks really fucking young. It'd be awesome if she's even hotter and more grown up in 4 years, but I also think it'd be funny if she developed into an ugly fat Mexican.

>being attracted to a 17 year old is pedophillia

Attached: i-23.jpg (2200x3300, 567K)

she got chubbier since those pics actually

You should visit your neighbors and warn them about your condition.

>but I also think it'd be funny if she developed into an ugly fat Mexican.
That would be pretty remarkable, since she isn't mexican

Please, recount her biography for me. Tell me how invested you are in her.

You mean being attracted to biologically mature women?

Attached: i-25.jpg (2200x3300, 573K)

Remembering someone's ethnicity means I'm invested?
Shit, I'm invested in a lot of actresses then.

If that's what you call it. But warn them that you're definition of "biologically mature" includes their underaged children.

>knowing she is American means you must know her biography
how weird are you

You're right though, she's Peruvian. That never goes bad

Attached: Peruvian woman and chidl.jpg (800x533, 513K)

the contradiction/tension of a story that is aimed at children and meant to have a child heroine actually having a hot 18 year old as the main character, while all the while speaking like it's a film for children. that's what he's talking about. he's saying if the movie actually played into how hot moner is, then the 'throbbing thing beneath the surface' wouldn't be so 'rigorously ignored.'
he could've used better language as to not rile up the people who are spergs about language, but it's a cogent point, right? if people looked past the language and at the meaning they could see that.

Should they be warned about their 18 year old daughter, too?

Ethnicity ≠ Nationality

My weirdness is unrelated to your lack of education.

Half Peruvian. The face isn't what would be changing

No, and it's horrifying that you literally see no difference between a person's legal 35 year old daughter, and their underaged 4 year old.

lol this is some really shitty bait

>lack of education
A glance at her wikipedia tells you her dad is white American and her mom is Peruvian. No Mexico anywhere.

where did anyone say a 4 year old is biologically mature
i think the point that is being made is that isabella is closer to being biologically mature than not. she's in no way equivalent to a 4 year old.

AHHHH MONER

Attached: 11.webm (406x720, 458K)

Sure thing, Gary Glitter. Just don't become a youth minister, for the love of god

see

>she's in no way equivalent to a 4 year old
sicko

Attached: Dora_the_Explorer.png (540x720, 178K)

is this bait or are you actually retarded

It's commendable how much you respect people's ethnicities. You should look into positions as a diversity coordinator

What's changing? I haven't paid attention to her lately

If I was retarded, you'd probably want to fuck me because of my "mental age," you disgusting degenerate.

Attached: 1563591066290.webm (480x480, 526K)

that's a good thing

Nothing is much, just saying her face isn't going to morph into a pureblood incan.

Wow, what dark web site did you find that on? That's fucked up.

How does it feel like to have a girl look at you like this?

Attached: 1565732475703.jpg (1080x1080, 1.43M)

Attached: 1563246805130.webm (480x600, 1.35M)

You picked a wrong place to ask that kind of question

Fuck off pedos

Well get ready to laugh then cos she's gotten heavier already

Attached: 1565063978570.webm (720x1280, 1.66M)

>wanting to fuck a fine female specimen in her prime is weird
how about YOU fuck off fatty.

Attached: apfel.webm (640x1136, 1.1M)

see

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THIS JEZEBEL? My one single wish is to be left to my own asexual devices, free from the thorned grip of perverse tempation, unclouded or swayed in my noble search for intellectual playthings of the mind, yet by your hand I am endlessly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will these hands ever feel a woman's swaying weight in their open palms? Will I ever know a plump, ruby pair of lips perched betwixt my shoulder and my ear, whispering "I want you, I want you now" in that chocolatey croon I know so well from dreamtime? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole, indicating the completed unity of our unhinged sexual impulses? Life is a constant hell. Day in and out the tired red eyes glaze in some attempt to shield me from these images. I am floating in the blistering heat of my id's vacuum, castrated and blinded by my wretched libido.

Attached: 1513530075344.png (680x708, 387K)

That doesn't apply you hilariously autistic dork

What would be?

I already answered you, why are you repeating yourself?

see

Barely

Attached: 1562028847896.webm (504x896, 1.09M)

Why?

she's the kind of spic I'd wife in a heartbeat

She already slimmed down from that

Attached: 1563942324939.jpg (1080x1071, 616K)

made her boobs bigger so I'm good

Meanwhile, in old hollywood, we have the 16-year-old whose love interest is 43-years-old

Attached: YankeeDoodleDandy.jpg (576x324, 30K)

Act

it's happening!

Attached: 1556264508560.png (1617x267, 65K)

>This is why white men were banned from watching it.
Must be why it is flopping so much, cost $50 million in production (which does not include advertising) and has just made $30 million at the box office, of which Paramount get ~50%.

Dora failed.

Imagine her doing that with your dick

hips

Attached: 1552044313552.webm (644x758, 416K)

What does she do with that tongue?

Om nom

Attached: MonerBites.webm (406x720, 930K)

I miss the good old 40s

it goes there

qt

But why

white*

She's a thirsty girl

WHATS HAPPENING, user?
Post your penis, fast! I think i can help you.

Caramel

hot

mmm

Even the critics can't contain their lust.

How does it for feel for females who are friends with someone like money to do a cute little insta video and get mogged in front of millions of people?

How the fuck do you even turn Dora the Explorer into a feature-length film?

>How the fuck do you even turn Dora the Explorer into a feature-length film
jewish resolve to instigate white man to breed young latinas.

i said "How" not "Why"

by using the jewish resolve to instigate white man to breed young latinas.