Wtf did I just watch lads?

Wtf did I just watch lads?

Did Leo just incinerate a hippie?
What's up with this ending

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio-wasnt-thrilled-about-using-a-flamethrower-in-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-social. (1920x1080, 199K)

Attached: 09807098.jpg (1293x933, 277K)

how exactly is it a bomb if it already made a 10 mill profit..?

Who cares if it bombed or didn't: Transformers and Twilight and Date Movie and Spoof Movie all didn't bomb, were they good?

10 million in profit isn't very significant when you're talking about a 90 million dollar investment. For a mainstream Hollywood movie to be considered successful by the studios these days, it should at the very least double its budget.

You probably understood so little, SAD! Movie wasn't for you.

The theaters get a large cut and advertising.

You autist
Do you actually seriously think a studio cares if a random incel thinks their movie is "good" when they make money
Holy shit stop being delusional and get over yourself

It only opened in Europe yesterday. Europe loves Quentin, the cinema I saw it in yesterday was packed.

Same here
t. sweden

Do you seriously think I care what a studio thinks? Also, Quentin's movies get greenlit no matter what, so I have less than zero fucks to give. Go back to your focus group.

What about dem chanks

but your cinema in belarus only has six seats

yup only saw it two days ago in cinemas

another svenbro here can confirm

because this move was oh so deep. Please explain it to me.

Protip: an insult is not an explanation.

ok, listen closely now
have sex

>Did Leo just incinerate a hippie?
yeah, burnt her ass to a crisp

Can I have it with Margot dressed as sharon?

Lol no they dont. They basically get nothing for the first 2 weeks maybe

Vad tyckte du om den?

highest grossing QT movie since IB

Rick Dalton and Cliff Booth changed history by preventing the Sharon Tate murders.

Either this makes it a happy (fairytale) ending, which is pretty cute - or you can focus on the lingering shot of the driveway at the end and remember that Charles Manson is still out there stirring up shit

How it feels been a cuck?

Jag är en annan, men jag tyckte den var skitbra

det tyckte jag med.

It's very possible that hearing three of his most loyal followers were just brutally murdered might change his mind. And the police will certainly investigate him once Cliff tells them about Spahn ranch and the other hippies.

It's a fairy tale what would be if we let handsome white men with muscles ran everything instead of limp wristed hippie faggots. QT is a hardcore fascist.