User....what do you think about all this?

user....what do you think about all this?

Attached: vincent.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Well, Travolta, I think Saturday Night Fever was a boring movie. Even the suicide at the end felt flaccid.

I pull out my conceal carry from my hip and fucking shoot john travolta in his face and then samuel jackson. Then I stick my big fat cock in their brain holes I just made with federal HST 45 ACP law enforcement only bullets.
In like a pea, out like a watermelon.
Ever felt brain on your dick? It's fucking amazing. Did it to a cow once.
Not the shooting it with a 45 then fucking it. No, it was dead on the farm. Kinda looked like an alien abduction thing, the brain was exposed through the skull. So I stuck my cock in it.
Felt pretty good, I bet travolta's would feel good, he's got them scientology big brain things going on.

I think you should improve your trigger di...

John, I've seen you kiss a man on the lips. What does he have that I don't?

Attached: pulp_fiction4360.jpg (720x274, 55K)

>In like a pea, out like a watermelon.
>Ever felt brain on your dick? It's fucking amazing. Did it to a cow once.
>Not the shooting it with a 45 then fucking it. No, it was dead on the farm. Kinda looked like an alien abduction thing, the brain was exposed through the skull. So I stuck my cock in it.

Attached: 1565791579197.png (484x440, 474K)

Did Scientology kill your son?

Surely the more appropriate word would be "Grande" instead of "Royale"?

Dead nigger storage.

I MEAN, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU MESS WITH THOSE CULT LOONEYS, JOHN? LIKE WHAT THE FUCK

Why did he have a gun out?

same reason he left the gun outside the toilet, he was a tool

Years later, I still wonder what that Big Kahuna Burger taste like. Probably simple cheeseburger with some pineapples, right?

I'm just thinking there's no way he'd let some slope get his dirty little yellow hands on it, so he hid it in the only place he knew he could...up his ass

tell us when to laugh

That's how you get mad cow disease

Attached: 133.jpg (680x453, 62K)

Can a gun like that blow a head?

Dead N-word storage

maybe not but your mom sure can

deceased african american repository