So you're buying this movie to watch in your garage so you can smoke cigarettes throughout, right?

So you're buying this movie to watch in your garage so you can smoke cigarettes throughout, right?

Attached: BreathOfFreshAir.jpg (1080x1081, 598K)

Smokings bad mmmkay

Why didn't the girls just rush Cliff? There was like 20 of them

They weren't about violence you dingus.

have sex

They were all on drugs

>buying
>movie

Attached: 09807098.jpg (1293x933, 277K)

>in my filthy neet apartment making breakfast
>imagine myself as cliff booth

Attached: dragon.jpg (832x690, 226K)

He was a chad, which made their cunny dribble. The glans that produce liquids there, pull rational thoughts from the brain.

I mite pirate the movie due to the Bruce Lee butthurt but that's probably a mistake.

Tarantino hasn't released a good film since Pulp Fiction.

Impotent rage. Most hippies aren't about actually doing things themselves. They saw what he did to the dude that flattened the tire, and Tex and the two other home intruders were clearly heavily doped up on something to get the edge required. Easily manipulated and brain washed, but incapable of doing anything on their own.

Not liking Jackie Brown and Inglorious Basterds is pretty low iq, but you probably already know that about yourself.

>buying this movie

Attached: 1565515446212.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Was this movie really this bad? I think Angry Birds did better.

The casual movie goer doesn't pay to see anything that isn't a super hero movie. That's the state of our industry. Of course it fucking did bad.

>having so much money it was never even a thought
lol u poor nigger

Get your shit taste away from me, pleb.

Did anyone else get strong Fight Club vibes? Especially with the shades that cliff wore.

This movie is a lot like fight club except pre hyper globalisation, so Leo's alter ego would be telling him to be more alpha instead of giving up

No.

For my Scotch marathons though, yes.

>spend $5 to rent a movie on amazon
>IM SO FUCKING RICH :DDDD
don't procreate you pitiful retard

Can't wait for the sequel!

Attached: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood II.png (1328x848, 996K)

>herp derp, can't read subtitles in Inglorious Basterds
DIS MOVIE BAD

Ok buddy.

No, you just recognized that both movies had Brad Pitt. Easy mistake to make.

Seriously, go away. It might be contagious. I might start liking anime if I keep talking to you or something.

>pour myself a cognac
>light up a Havana
>and watch
>da 14 Fists of McClusky
>oh I love that stuff
>the shooting
>the killing

>not liking anime

Attached: baka.jpg (360x345, 32K)

Wtf is anime? Is that related to Fortnite?

More like preorder the bluray to add to my 600+ collection in my movie room. Don't you have to get ready for work?

Well, why did Pitch Perfect do so well?

Angry Birds was based!

Nice LARP. Maybe you're not starving poor but I guarantee you'll never be rich. Rich people don't spend money on useless garbage especially if there's an option of getting the garbage for free.

>Rich people don't spend money on useless garbage

Attached: 1560877286179.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

Rich people spend literally tens of millions on paintings

Paintings which are purchased at 10 million and then auctioned at 124 million a few years later.