What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

Attached: 0116-chris-hansen-mug-shot-stamford-police-7.jpg (728x567, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IwCtMc0ZP8
cameo.com/chansen
cameo.com/jamielynnsigler
reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/cknuex/effort_chris_hansen_of_to_catch_a_predator_fame/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn he's looking old

How he even decoyed himself?
That episode was weird, he just walks in talks to himself and admits wanting cunny.
Then the cops tackled him and took him away.
Weird shit

Boat salesman

he goes deep undercover
he becomes the predator

Attached: 1521353194821.png (480x308, 175K)

death wish remake with chris hansen instead of bruce willis...
how sick would this be?

Attached: 456846.jpg (950x750, 74K)

To die I hope. This guy is a piece of shit of the highest caliber. Much worse than many of the pedos he ambushed.

>You look like a cute guy, but you're an even cuter girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IwCtMc0ZP8

lol fuck off pedo scum

t. pedo

To catch a pedophile,he had to become a rapist.

>t.

Attached: 1560539115928.png (424x349, 129K)

Fucking over his fans

reminder that
>his show got cancelled
>got fired for having an affair with a coworker
>couldn't get his show back up
>developed a drinking problem
>got evicted from his apartment and was 400 dollars short on rent
>his wife divorced him
>is on a shitty platform called cameo where he charges 40 bucks to wish people happy birthday
>is literally broke
>couldn't afford 13k and was arrested for bouncing checks
>there are rumors that he's living with his mom
>is screwing over his last fanbase

Attached: 33210155_245235252692610_795954665123479552_n.jpg (612x612, 81K)

I didn't know there were child molesters on Yea Forums

Karma is collecting its debt

Karma for what?
Stopping would-be rapists?

You should have browsed for longer than 10 min. Epstein is /ourguy/ and Hansen is a criminal.

lmao

For entrapping innocent men. Hansen is a piece of shit and people are slowly beginning to see it.

prime bait
of course, no one really feels any sympathy for the degenerates he had on his show

You are a deluded newfag then

>innocent men
damn you hooked me

Cunnybros rejoice!

Attached: 1560085867271.webm (1200x754, 1.64M)

Can you be a newfag to one specific board?

I didn't know there were NON-child molesters on Yea Forums

No bait kiddo. Sorry you're used to your reddit circlejerks.

I wonder what sneed is thinking about that?

>dat sly smile
Hnnnngggg

yeh hes a peice of shit

imagine being proud of btfo-ing a bunch of lonely retards.

maybe like 2 or 3 legit pedos were caught on that show. the vast majority of them were just borderline retards and were just happy somebody wanted to fuck them

Yes. Case in point, (you). Go back to r9k and be sure your mother isn't over your shoulder.

The guy couldn't even figure out how to turn off his camera last live stream. He seriously fucked up by betraying the obessed TCAP fanbase that kept him relevant.

No career ahead.

>is on a shitty platform called cameo where he charges 40 bucks to wish people happy birthday
wtf
really?

>heh, don't you worry, Tex. the bell shall toll for Hansen too, in time.

Attached: 1560656477340.jpg (838x1035, 166K)

Cameo is a site used mainly by low tier celebrities and has beens, where they charge anywhere from 20bucks to as much as in the several hundreds, depending on their fame or former fame. They send shout outs, greetings, birthday wishes, etc... Also he chargers 50 not 40.

cameo.com/chansen

What's going through his mind here?

Attached: IMG_20190816_082022.jpg (1456x1187, 508K)

i lot of youtubers use it as part of their videos.
its funny watching these 14 year old kids with millions of subs humiliate these has been celebrities.

We've had Chris Hansen available this whole time where anons could let him say "I would love me some cunny", and no one took advantage of that?

you can tell how big of a celebrity they used to be by how much they charge for a message.

I imagine he probably gets trolled a lot already so he won't say anything that sounds in the neighborhood of I like little girls.

>lel
>checked

WTF

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17 Cameo.jpg (975x1544, 480K)

To catch a debtitor.

cameo.com/jamielynnsigler

Kevin has to be doing it out of boredom and probably doesn't fulfill a lot of requests

>You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

hes the only person on that list i would actually want to ask questions to

THERE'S A MAN
GOIN ROUND
TAKIN NAMES

desu i'd pay $500 for Wesley Snipes to tell me to not ice skate uphill.

He's definitely a piece of shit and a scammer but in no way is he worse than a chomo.

When he first joined cameo in spring he was trying to charge 200 dollars.

Is that big hoss?

lol what a deluded bastard

Attached: 25013033_1498016720497798_7739802517915041792_n.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

>entrapment

Does anybody on this board even know what the fuck that means?

>Wesley Snipes

Fuck you, pay your taxes like everybody else

this is coming from a judge not some random user
also he's not the first one to call it entrapment, all the cases of their last texas operation were thrown out, hence why Hansen has not been able to revive the show and networks don't want to work with him anymore

Attached: Capture.jpg (1631x1332, 292K)

>innocent

Jesus... stay back..!

lol what a train wreck

>judges are infallible

Interesting perspective.

Based

So whats the difference between what dateline did and what the FBI did to nail Subway Jarred? Is it the difference between a cop being cunny bait or an unpaid intern?
THat the FBI lady said she had a kid she wanted fucked instead of pretending to be a kid wanting dick?
Maybe...FBI used the chats to get a warrant as opposed to Hansen convincing people to show up somewhere?

The show has been criticized extensively by lawyers, a district attorney and at least 2 judges. If I had called it entrapment you would have just called me stupid and that I don't understand the law, so yes I'm using an appeal to authority by experts in the matter who do in fact call the show entrapment.

Hope you've been doing your neck exercises pedo scum, day of the rope is coming soon.

Dateline puts on a show, they stalk these guys for months, the approach them at their loneliest moments, people who are emotionally unstable, and their claim that they "never initiate" is questionable. In full transcripts the guys often don't feel comfortable and say they no longer want to talk, but the decoys assure them and continue to seek them out. It's all made first and foremost for entertainment. When police do it, it's straight to the point.

He's turning into Brian Wilson

Attached: MAAITKDBRJHQG2MSNATBX3Q6GU.jpg (800x533, 47K)

No one here has 50 dollars to spend

>In full transcripts the guys often don't feel comfortable and say they no longer want to talk
Bullshit. Literally every chat transcript is the pedo being like “I shouldn’t do this” then continuing to sext for another hour
inb4 chatlogs were edited

>When police do it, it's straight to the point.
I'll be sure to remember that
*nudgenudge*winkwink*

Attached: 1563694470342.png (500x500, 580K)

How the tables have turned hehe

Attached: 1560186311337.png (710x710, 679K)

>is screwing over his last fanbase
What do you mean?

send more pedos to prison so they can get their daily assrape by bbc

>Caitlyn Jenner
>Legends
>$2,500

From what I know, He started a kickstarter campaign, promised merch to his supporters but never delivered on it, this is linked to his arrest of bouncing checks. He opened up a youtube channel and after finding out many people were using clips from his material, he went on a power trip and started filing DMCA claims left and right on anything that was remotely related to TCAP, including having some popular TCAP channels taken down. He also opened up a website where he's charging something like 100 bucks a year, and just simply doesn't deliver on the content. He actually didn't make that many episodes and he has been milking dry the little stuff he has, charging a loyal fanbase, not delivering on his promises, and picking fights with them.

yeah yeah I know it's reddit
reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/cknuex/effort_chris_hansen_of_to_catch_a_predator_fame/

REDDIT! REDDITOR OUT, OUT, OUT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

we got the last laugh in the end

this but unironically