Nothing happens

>nothing happens
>no BTK hunting
>season one was kino because of the interrogation of serial killers and suspects
>Atlanta politics stuff
>boring
>too few interrogations and crimes investigation

Attached: mindhunter-poster.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dFh71_ftxLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck happened to this show. it started out so strong in s1. the interview scenes were so good. s2 is just such a fucking landslide in quality. literally nothing happens, only boring drama. way to kill of a great show, sad.

I'm 25min into the first episode
They hinted BTK
Should I drop now? I really liked S01 and the vibe of it

I am on episode 6 and literally nothing has happened. Just some angry passive aggressive bitch dyke story arch f or no reason.

BTK scenes are the same as in s1, some 2min scene with BTK in which literally nothing happens. they talk about him in the first episode and basically that's it.

The fuck are you guys talking about. There are multiple interviews an episode and we see them get involved with two major ongoing investigations. And once again we observe things that drive the criminals they are studying explored in their own personal relationships and society at large, this season dwelling heavily on power dynamics and the relationship between the powerful and subservient. It's just as absorbing as season one. You guys are just retards.

Pseudo retard

Wait, is it seriously all drama and little to no interviews? What the fuck?

Bruh the theming is almost too on the nose in this. If all you can talk about is that it's boring because it's a show about human psychology and not a straight-up police procedural find-the-clues whodunnit you've been watching the wrong show since the start.

No, there are at least two interviews per episode. This season they interview Son of Sam, Charlie Manson and many others.

>Bruh

Attached: liberal masculinity.jpg (645x412, 59K)

>two interviews per episode
lying on the internet is not nice user. I understand you are a netflix shill but at least try.

The quality of the interview scenes is pretty fucking low. The only good ones are obviously Manson and Son of Sam. The others are some hill billy who can't into English and some dumb nigger. It's really bad.

BTK hunting would have been pointless. I'm convinced Rader would have gotten away with it entirely if he hadn't been a boomer with computers

When will I get my torrents?

Attached: pird.png (195x195, 41K)

When you bother to.

Its already out since they day it was realeased netflix, faggot

SoS interview was kino tho.

Wtf it's not on the trackers I use.

Two options: you're searching "mind hunter" instead of "mindhunter" or your trackers suck.

You should only watch the interviews on youtube and drop the show. It's so much better that way.

>The sos interview wasn't good
>The Manson interview wasn't good
>The pseud redneck (forgot his name) interview wasn't good
>The cat and mouse between and Wayne Williams and the Feds wasn't good
>The scenes building up the BTK killer weren't good
okay retards

I only find the 1st season. REEEEEE what the fuck

Attached: 1434303602001.jpg (858x725, 41K)

I haven't watched season 1 yet. Should I?

Look in the RARBG site

>BTK hunting
This never happened, though.

Yeah, besides the gay drama, its pretty solid

Noone cares about niggers killing blacks give me a better season

The entire season is better than the first one for the Manson interview alone.

All these filtered plebs

BASED.
Also,hunting a killer of 19 kids is something.

Nothing happens + lesbian shit + aren't negros just the best?

It's shit with a generous helping of netflix sjw bullshit.

Ty

i'm 30 minutes in and the interviews with the new director are so terrible
>i want you to channel holdens intuition
repeated over and over again.
holden was an insufferable cunt in the last two episodes of season 1 and even that transition from inquisitive to big headed wasn't written well.
also, am i gonna have to spend the whole season pretending he was pretending he has ptsd because someone intimidated him for a second?

I'm only 2 episodes into S2, is it really that bad? Should I bother with the rest?

>pretending you have anything better to do with your time
finish and form your own opinion

I thought I was two episodes in just to realise Im already through half the season. wtf

Funny how they’re building up BTK to be a serial killer all-star when others did it way better

>He doesn't know where to stream it for free.

:(

i hope the series ends with them investigating the zodiac killer and failing

>Funny how they’re building up BTK to be a serial killer all-star
They don't. In fact, we have no clue how the writers will deal with him at all considering that he will be arrested in only 2005.

Yeah and if you know about the case it ends pretty anticlimactically

the zodiac is over already why would they do that

I really don't understand why they picked a case for this that had almost nothing to do with profiling (yes I know John Douglas was involved in reality) but staking out bridges for a month.

I hope this is the last we see of based Tench's wife and creepy autist.

>all the time and money spent on FBI and local police investigations but it was boomer computer skills that did him in
Siri how do I bleachbit a floppy disk

holden isn't a believable character

It was nothing even this sophisticated. He left his and his church's names in the metadata of a Word document because he took the cops' word for it that it couldn't be traced.

If you like the grey buzzcut detective he really shines this season also the soundtrack is good but otherwise yeah I agree with other anons it kinda sucks they didn't fucking go anywhere with this shit

it's almost as disappointing as TD season 3

literally brb church

my bad i don't have dates memorized, i've read a few books by f.b.i. profilers and about serial killer profiling and from what i remember it's a little more accurate than astrology. i'd like to see them find out that the world is more fucked and not very predictable, instead of making holden some idiot savant

whats with this show and btk? btk was caught because he fucked up, it had nothing to do with a behavioral profile

That's probably the point.

>not season 2
season 3 was solid, i liked the dementia aspect.it made an attempt to be develop it's own vibe. season two just felt like a half assed attempt recreate season 1. what was your issue with it?

Jumping between 3 different time, and the ending

Except for
>muh dykes
>muh negroes
it was pretty good. Still pisses me off that they shoehorn that stuff in though. It felt sooooo forced. It’s one thing to implement homosexuality and racial diversity if the writing is solid and it naturally fit the story. This just felt like a pathetic attempt to appease the SJW crowd.

with the route they went it would have been more interesting to have her finish her life trying to good and die. the whole faked death ending was pretty corny.
i enjoyed season one quite a bit and dropped season 2 5 episodes in. maybe i should give it another shot.

>t. brainlet

Season 2 was noir kino.

I think it was great, most serial killers are retarded or just average intelligence and up their own ass.

It's like people are expecting everyone to be on the same level as Kemper or even Speck.

i was turned off by the half baked attempt to include an esoteric element in it with the female detectives cult dad and the city inspector. it ruined my ability to get into it. i enjoyed it enough otherwise.

at least the soundtrack was killer
youtu.be/dFh71_ftxLE

>am i gonna have to spend the whole season pretending he was pretending he has ptsd because someone intimidated him for a second?
Nah the panic stuff doesn't play into it that much.

Yeah. As Kemper points out in the Manson episode, they are building profiles based on the killers who get caught - the ones who aren't as smart. Kemper himself was only behind bars after turning himself in.

Just finished it. I feel like it was slower than S1, but still compelling enough. Detective Bill Buzzcut shines in it, though. I liked the story about his kid, puts their entire work in perspective.
Now I'm curious what killers they can do for season 3.

>it’s one thing to implement homosexuality and racial diversity if the writing is solid and it naturally fit the story.
Seemed perfectly fine to me, giving the period setting.

I thought Season 3 felt more like an attempt to recapture the vibe of Season 1 actually, with all the time period jumping - Season 2 was more it's own thing.

Season 1 >>>>>> 3 > 2 though.

Crowbar race. Race, race, race. The actual guy did investigate this case and help but he wasn't tricked into helping by strong ladies but was sent by the FBI

>Hey, Chief. Some of us aren't doing so good in the New South. ah bloo bloo

Gacy and Bundy would be the next two big ones they actually interviewed.

Sounds good. It will probably take another two years before the next season, though.

0 interviews in the second half of the season. just gotta go find the nigger killer then fly home and see your autistic son then fly back and do nothing then fly back and fight with your wife. second half was awful

>I only watch mind hunter for the serial killer interviews
I find the show mediocre but this low iq meme needs to stop getting regurgitated in every thread

General double digit IQ among them

hey guys not reading thread to avoid spoilers, but after the second lesbian scene im considering skipping them, is there anything of value added plot wise in the lesbian scenes or is it just pure drama?

It kind of fizzles out and goes nowhere. The Dr is hardly even in the second half of the season.

this is the capeshit/star wars board probably not going to stop anytime soon

Respect Fincher's parallel theming

I stopped watching after three episodes. Main character is fucking gay

Nothing you see on screen is there for no reason, every plot point connects to another, the way it does so in the show being through parralel comparisons between the behaviours of the criminals and of the normal people, and things like that. Sometimes it’s dumb though like in s1 the cat food thing meaning to imply that there are psychopaths everywhere killing animals.

it's boring bullshit. wah you lied to your ex husband I hate you leave me alone

>no btk hunting
you really dont know anything about BTK dont you OP?
he gets caught in 2000s

Lesbians in broad daylight would still have been shamed publicly given the period setting

wouldnt you just be able to draw experiences and outlook from your "normal" human life to create parallel comparisons to serial killers? isnt that why most of us enjoy this show and murder / serial killers in general?

Honestly the shittest second season of anything I've ever watched even True Detective

it adds nothing. Most useless subplot in the whole series

The characteristics of serial killers and psychopaths was not understood at the time, the entire theme of the show is the pioneer days of studying criminal behaviour

>the entire theme of the second season is "oh look, negroes you guys"

Drama in a TV drama? Holy shit, who’d thought?

I think it was pretty interesting how they were compiling the profile about how serial killers rarely cross racial lines but everyone wanted it to either be a black guy or a white guy because it's the easier pill to swallow for them.

and?

OLD GOOD NEW BAD

S2 is of the exact same quality of S1. Jesus Yea Forums is retarded and poltards are the absolute worst

If you’re watching a netlflix show that involves a premise that’s masculine, then skip any solo female bullshit. They do this in every show.

People liked S1 because it was about an insight into different types on serial killers, S2 is about racial politics, profiling had nothing to do with why the Atlanta child murderer was caught, it's a story arc completely irrelevant to the theme of the show, the only new arc introduced that actually has any relevance to the story is Bill's adopted son

Wikipedia says he failed three times

Walking out of the Manson interview sums this whole season up, just a cheap cash in that even the main cast can't be bothered with anymore

>brainlet didn't get the point of the scene

What years is the show even in? A movie theater is playing La Cage aux Folles and Being there (1978) and then a calendar of the murders is 1981 and call me by Blondie 91980) is playing in a bar...the timeline is all Fucked-up!

>Netflix is trash

Attached: B808D7A2-B6DA-4370-8832-19D67B03851A.jpg (299x169, 5K)

It's an imaginary timeline, which is another problem with the show, they purposely made the focus an event which took place years after the setting of the show just so they could have the season be about racial politics

>brainlet mad cause everyone is turning their noses up at this terrible season

>it's a nigger season
God, they're so boring. Just like True Detective S3.

Attached: 1563238910314.jpg (250x191, 7K)

Fake timeline that takes place between 1977-1982. It was a thing in S1 too. Realistically they should be talking about Bundy and Gacy a lot more (im not sure if either are even referenced so they might not have even gotten caught in the show's timeline.)

>>The sos interview wasn't good
>>The Manson interview wasn't good
No one said that. Though the Manson one would have been significantly better if they didn't try to turn him into some kind of oracle
>The pseud redneck (forgot his name) interview wasn't good
>The cat and mouse between and Wayne Williams and the Feds wasn't good
>The scenes building up the BTK killer weren't good
BTK didn't get arrested until 2005, so expect a lot of build-up I guess. As for the rest, no they weren't good.

Manson actually talked like that, really squirrely language that made him sound like a prophet because everything was always someone else's problem.

This show feels like the netflix jew elves trying to make a show for the non-braindead subscribers. It's ok but has no soul

I still like S2 but on rewatch, realizing how much of the story ties into every single detective's background with the mercenaries, land deal, and hippie commune.

He also stopped Bill's watch.

pleb filtered

>Wayne Bertram Williams

Attached: mindhunter.s02e08.720p.web.x264-skgtv[eztv].mkv_snapshot_50.21_[2019.08.17_21.06.49].jpg (1280x584, 253K)

Season was great. Only bad part was the lesbian romance and season 1 had an equally bad romance subplot.

No it wasn't, most of the interviews this season were garbage.

>zoomers upset because the show didn't become fan fiction where they catch BTK in the 70s

Attached: stop.jpg (298x309, 104K)

Attached: mindhunter.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

A lot of the stuff that happens to Holden actually happened to Tench(Ressler) if it was going by real life accounts. Like Kemper actually told Ressler he could cut his head off before the guards could do anything but Ressler just used his hostage negotiation skills to keep Kemper occupied until the guards shift changed back over.

Though I think it makes a better show, like Holden going back to see Kemper in the hospital alone is probably the best scene in the series and wouldn't exist if the show was just trying to be a biopic or follow a real timeline.

>Show is set in 1977
>Bundy was caught in 1975
>They haven't mentioned him once
>They say that all serial killers are social outcasts
>Bundy was a seemingly normal suave ladies man who was completely competent

I'm guessing they're using Bundy and Gacy for their case studies in S3 because they didn't appear to be social outcasts at all but their daily life was completely against their inner life.

Kamper wasn't really a social outcast either.

It had at least 2 great ones, which puts it ahead of season 1 where only Kemper's was memorable.

All the interviews in season one were good.
This season had one great one, one good one, and a bunch of shitty ones.

Why were the nigresses so fucking uppity with Holden the whole time?
If I were in his shoes, I'd have told them to go fuck themselves after they kidnapped me and shoved gristle down my throat.

Cause there sons were literally gay fruits getting turned out and killed for 20 bucks

TV Shows are fucking terrible for this reason, Imagine if this was a movie with no shill shit behind it about Holden trying to track down a serial killer while learning about their methods from Kemper. Would be kino

They mention Bundy in episode 2

Jail seems pretty comfy if your gay that dude got sober, works out everyday, reads and gets to breed cute thinks when he wants

The majority of the interview teams got stomach ulcers from the constant stress they were dealing with. They just changed it for the show to manifest as a panic disorder in just Holden.

Watch videos of his parole hearings, Uncle Charlie is funny as fuck

I just think it’s funny about how they’re like foreshadowing him as the final boss of serial killers

the reason they are doing that is because the profiling method failed with BTK for the most part.

Yeah, I totally get why he was able to convince a bunch of dumb kids to take drugs and do fucked up shit. He's got a huge personality that makes you want to listen to him even if he's spouting absolutely batshit insane nonsense.

So what do you guys think season 3 will be about?

Gary Ridgway/Green River Killer and them interviewing Bundy for help? Could probably even be two seasons.

Not as cool as Larry Ridgeway

It's most likely OP didn't even watch this season, or last season for that matter. Threads first the first season didn't even pop up until months after it was out and people starting making memes. Of course, Yea Forums isn't a place for actual discussion, just memes. Good memes take time to develop, and until a few take hold from this season, just expect the usual /pol/tard trolling for (You)'s via racism, feminism, etc.

Did you? Because there aren't multiple interviews an episode

There are more interviews in season 2 than season 1.

reeeeee why are there black people in Atlanta

I didn't say there wasn't. I said there aren't two per episode, as the user you replied to claimed.
The interviews in the second season are largely of inferior quality to those of the first season, though.
Berkowitz was the only one where there wasn't some personal drama tie in element or Holden acting like a retard to make the black guy look better and Manson had a great actor.

Hard to say with the floating anachronistic timeline. Bundy and Gacy haven't been namedropped yet, Dhamer is a bit late, could be Richard Ramirez though I don't know if the FBI had a huge involvement in the investigation.

So what the fuck was the deal with that one klansman wanting to "go out and get me another kid"?

>Bundy and Gacy haven't been namedropped yet
Bundy has been namedropped, don't know about Gacy

Half of this season is literally the interviews.
Watch the fucking show before you shitpost, faggot

Was the black female hotel worker suppose to be pretty?

Incel bragging, if it was 2019 it'd be him on twitter making edgy shitposts.

Though Wayne Williams almost certainly isn't responsible for every murder he probably did most of them and there were other local pedophiles capitalizing on copying him.

>Half of this season is literally the interviews.
It very literally is not
The interviews were also all shit other than Berkowitz and Manson

It's actually a metaphor for the lesbian doctor's desire for pussy and how she lays bait to get the pussy where she wants it (in her face)

Reminder that you're a literal idiot if you don't think the KKK did these murders.

She was cute in her uniform but looked awful with the afro

t. negro

>kkk being smart enough to snatch black kids up in black neighborhoods without anyone noticing

the KKK was literally entirely non-violent by this time, retard

>kkk police Officer
>"hey kid your under arrest , come here"
>kkk police officer kills kid

This was a group effort from kkk. All these victims , no way a meek skinnyfat gay black guy did this. Especially since he wouldn't be able to kill the grown men and he was 5'7 short, some of the 14 year old black kids he supposedly killed were bigger than him. Nice try trumplets, but no they locked up an innocent black man.

huh, i thought the opposite

this post reeks of reddit fkng kys

She has a pretty face, but she was too skinny, the jeans she wore after work were unflattering

I think she was cuter in the uniform too.

>some of the 14 year old black kids he supposedly killed were bigger than him
lol they were all little twinks who looked young for their age
the show addressed that

There have been plenty of serial killers who were small men who targeted large men

Attached: Patrick_Wayne_Kearney.png (252x356, 77K)

I thought Bill's wife looked familiar, then I saw on IMDB she was Tim's girlfriend with the perky nips on the UK Office.

Yeah it's not like they're squaring up. If you plan out an attack and wait for an opportunity a manlet with a claw hammer would probably be able to kill someone much bigger and stronger than them.

No dna evidence, no witnesses, nothing. Suck a fucking dick, "hurr durr he was black good enough for me " doesnt fly here. He was innocent and it would have been impossible for him to commit these murders. 100% proven it was done by the kkk and its police officers they had implanted.

You really are just a mad negro aren't you?
WAYNE DINDU NUFFIN

>No dna evidence, no witnesses, nothing

Funnily, you offer even LESS than what convicted Wayne Williams to prove the KKK were behind the killings, yet you want people to buy your theory without question.

The murders stopped after he went away, stupid nigger

Isn't it strange how over represented the negro community is among effeminate twink faggots?

>No dna evidence
It was 1981

Only reason Wayne didn't admit to killing the kids is so he didn't get immediately murdered in jail.

Most people didn't give a shit, and if they did they didn't sperg out like an autist but rather mutter some shit to themselves about deviancy.

Well, look at Bundy. They caught him randomly, the first arrest, because a cop noticed him acting suspiciously, and Bundy ran. Then, he was caught with solid police work, not FBI profiling. The effectiveness of profiling, especially for serial killers, is pretty low, percentage wise, but the Feds try to make it out like they're way more successful than they are, to justify their budgets. And, of course for a show like this, the investigators have to be near capeshit level smart - when the reality is, they did a bunch of interviews, wrote up reports, and train cops.
The show is fictional at this point. None of the events in the show happened like that. The interviews are cobbled together from several sources, and then the show characters inserted - Speck's is most notable - he killed a bird he found, but in front of guards, not the FBI, and the comments he made about "It just wasn't their night" he made years later, on a televised interview.
Basically, they took very boring analysts and researchers and made a cop show out of it. The first season was good, because they were trying to show how that department brought the FBI kicking and screaming into modern psychology - this new season is just soap opera.
I don't even care if they make a 3rd season now. I don't care about the characters, and there's TONS of material on the serial killers out there, that isn't made up.

Yes it's worth it. Ignore the samefag.

ANOTHER SHOW RUINED BY RELATIONSHIP DRAMA BULLSHIT

Attached: MJu2FgV.jpg (306x306, 20K)

The first season, yes. The second season is soap opera and social politics.

Yes. The kkk an organization known for murdering and raping millions of innocent blacks. Yep your right, thats way less to go off of when we have a gay black guy we can frame the murders on.

And yep ironically the murders stopped when he was in jail, almost like the kkk succeeded in getting the heat off them and framing a black to take the fall.

Low IQ post

Small dick post

>millions

>Holden shows his badge
>black kid instantly runs away
kek, what a retard

>An FBI agent wants to help us? psssh
>ayo whiteboi that's 1 dollar for that cookie
>Fuck logic!
>You saying it was a black guy? What are you a fucking expert?
>you captured the killer while we've been doing our toddler investigation? but you didn't convict him for the right reasons even though he's gonna be behind bars for the rest of his life
Holden should have walked out 2 minutes after meeting them, they didn't even say thank you even though he spearheaded the entire investigation.

Attached: jesus3.png (666x675, 768K)

I'm on episode 5 and honestly, the Tench and Wendy's sub stories are a fucking drag on the plot. They didn't need to be there, make the fucking Season in to 6 Episodes instead of 9, and you could have cut out a bunch of that shit. I already know what they're dealing with.

Tench's subplots should have been about him and his wife, and how neighborhoods were waking up to the idea of how things aren't as safe anymore as these reports of serial murderers started getting more press. They could have dropped a violent murder on their neighborhood, didn't have to drop one on his family. Wendy's subplot wasn't needed, we already know all there is to know about her. She's a lesbian in the late 70s and early 80s, she has to come to terms with accepting who she is and not hiding. That's it, its been done to death in these period shows.

Would the black incel got away with it if he just fucked the kids and let them go seems like the kids were willing to do anything for money

The woman lost her son and as of 2019, there is still no one convicted for killing her kid. I'd cut her some slack.

>millions

How dense are you? The KKK lynched plenty of darkies, but certainly not millions, that’s outlandish.

>you here to be congratulated?
God that thing looks like such an ape. Also I fucking hate black people that give their kids arab names because they are too fucking retarded to understand that their peoples were enslaved and hated by arabs and they only ever had arab names because they were converted

murder is an essential part of the deal for serial killers, letting them go is not really an option

>WHY WON'T YOU CHARGE HIM WITH ALL 29 KEEDZ
>WUTCHU MEAN EVIDENCE?

We'll never really know, there was definitely other pedos. But if he was a self hating gay or he thought they would say something he probably killed them just to keep them quiet. He's almost certainly a product killer where the actual killing part wasn't important to him.

>Doesn't fit the profile. The suspect is a black male, in his 20s or 30s. Our research has shown that despite being only 13% of the population, blacks commit 50% of all crime.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1050, 229K)

Empathy is difficult if you don't have kids, apparently.

If you have an IQ above room temperature you might be able to comprehend that the person responsible was still arrested and just not charged with every single crime.

Lol so you admit they never actually got the real killers (kkk) and framed and innocent black man with 0 evidence.

this bait sucks

If you have any shred of emotional intelligence you'd realise that the only person being charged denies killing your son and isn't convicted for it is a slap in the face and doesn't bring any closure.
I'd be willing to kill the person who murdered my kid.

>when user is so low IQ he puts his own foot in his mouth

Attached: 0FD0B714-ED81-4CAC-94CC-55A5C030F0EE.jpg (1269x309, 199K)

He was an incel so deserved jail sweaty

You think the parents of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman were tormented never knowing the killer of their children just because OJ wasn't found guilty?

The KKK on the phone bit got me thinking there was a deeper conspiracy going on like black and white pedo ring involving members of the KKK were operating and pinned the blame on the KKK cause it was the biggest bogeyman and to protect their pedo ring

>stupid nigger doesn't use tomorrow
why am i not surprised

Most of this season was just like nothing happening. Like 8 fucking hours long and it just felt like 2~ hour movie stretched out and padded with the most stilted b/c-plots.
Also what happened with Holden's character? His arc just kind of ended a few episodes in and then he turns into a robot pushing the story along and that's it.

If it was a government backed pedo ring then they wouldn't need to dump the bodies the way they were.

Possibly. I'd be mad the nigger wasn't found guilty, at least.
There were 30 kids murdered in Atlanta though, with the possibility that they were committed by multiple killers. I would never sleep again if there was even a small possibility my son's killer was never found. And since he never confessed the murders, that possibility is still there, although there is enough circumstantial evidence linking him to some of the murdered kids.

>The murders stopped after he went away, stupid nigger
That doesn't prove anything.

Attached: holden.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

>And since he never confessed the murders, that possibility is still there
OJ said he didn't do it either

Her skin looks fucking weird, like yellow/orange, what the fuck is wrong with her?

Attached: wendy.jpg (1332x552, 74K)

Bundy was absolutely a social outcast. He never fit in with the other boys and had trouble making friends

She's like 55

I'm not saying it was Gov backed I'm saying you had white and black pedos operating together in a ring stranger things have happened in history they were more interested in their degeneracy than politics, racism and Klan rules etc

shut up NPC

He was husband to Nicole, though, and an acquitance to Ron. Which makes him a likelier suspect than Wayne in the Atlanta murders, IMO.

God I'd still eat her out

No way they were working together, that makes it infinitely more likely to get caught unless you have billionaire protection. It's likely there were others taking advantage of the situation, but any sort of conspiracy seems extremely unlikely.

there's a real possibility he just did the adults, opportunistically

butt then i remember the carpet threads and the leaflet thing

I don't know, but either way i don't think it was a good focus for a season perticulrily

Best part was the scene with Charles Manson. That should have been the whole show

One of the kids brothers said Wayne was the guy he saw

I wish we got to see more of Wayne. The scene where they finally catch him was kino as fuck.

The one scene that really bugged me this season was Holden running with the cross. I have no idea what they were going for with that scene, it felt so out of place. They kept randomly cutting to this old film stock effect of the march, then Holden himself running around with the cross was almost comical, I kept expecting it to turn into a full on farce with the cross accidentally catches on fire somehow.

The opening scene in S2e1 was kino

This is some of the worst baiting I've ever seen holy shit. Learn to be subtle retard

I'm just gonna say it, too many niggers

Holden kind of forgot he suffered from panic attacks

I thought he was veering into a panic attack because of the large crowd or something. But then literally nothing happened???

>Bruh
Bruh

The shitty music cuts as well my man, like playing dramatic music straight out off Se7en for a fucking joke of a scene of a dude running up a street with a cross who the fuck came up with this joke of a season because it clearly wasn't Fincher

What evidence is there that wayne williams did it.

Go ahead trumplet

dont drop, still worth the watch

The head writer is now a woman that was an assistant director on the first season. Of course it's gone down in quality.

Attached: Heather_Graham.jpg (420x665, 215K)

Holden was bearing the cross for these people

Attached: 1548128141782.gif (294x227, 2.91M)

He should have had a panic attack at the end when he was watching tv and realized that Wayne Williams was innocent and he was the reason an innocent man was in jail and real killer was out there.

Nonsensical stuff happened in season 1 as well. For example, why the hubub about Holden cussing during the speck interview?

It was clear what he was doing and it worked. It's like the FBI was run by a bunch of old church ladies.

Brudos was the most underrated part of S1. The actor really nailed it, especially that creepy laugh.

OJ was an acquaintance of Goldman's? News to me. Did you watch a different trial than the one I did?

>and many others

Attached: man of laugh.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Acquaintance to Nicole, then. My point still stands.

To be fair, it takes an extremely high IQ to appreciate season 2 of Mindhunter, much higher than your average Yea Forums racist.

Did season 2 jump the shark?

>hurr kkk didn't do it durr

Attached: 3DF5ECCC-14A4-44C1-8BC6-CB7A8BBA31B9.jpg (1517x810, 675K)

I think a lot of people want serial killers to be "cool" when most of them are retarded incels.

No, there's a few dead end plots (though they contribute to theming) but no actual shark to be jumped. If the plot with Tench's kid went the other way I'd consider that a shark jumped.

Season 1 did. Season 2 brought it back to kino.

Fucking retard.

Is it really that bad?
I just watched through s1 again just to get hyped to watch the next season

Did they get rid of the
>Fbi agent might be turning into a serial killer himself
aspect?
Because that was what I was really looking forward to

You know in the book that they interviewed Manson for longer than they did in the show right but apparently we needed more lesbian romance scenes than what actually makes this show interesting

>>Fbi agent might be turning into a serial killer himself
Was never a plot point, based retard.

True. A lot of past serial killers tend to be glorified.

>Did they get rid of the
>>Fbi agent might be turning into a serial killer himself
>aspect?
>Because that was what I was really looking forward to
That was never intended the actor just couldn't do facial emotions very well.

Lesbian romance scenes were pointless but S1 has the anolog of Holden's hippie gf

>Is it really that bad?
No, it's on par and in some aspects even better than season 2, it's just slower.
Did they get rid of the
>Fbi agent might be turning into a serial killer himself aspect?
That was never a thing, Holden is just autistic and cocky

Sorry how was it not?
They did a reference thing almost once every episode of what he took away from each killer

First the egg salad sandwhich
Than the shoe thing with his thot gf
Than the speech patterns
Than the ability to empathize with the rapist on young cunts

What were the point of those scenes if not to highlight his changes

>nigger
>innocent
pick one

No, it actually was.

*season 1

He wasn't empathizing with the rapist, he was just messing with him.

And those other points show he's autistic and invested in his job, not that he's a killer. Keep in mind he's based on a real guy who wouldn't like being portrayed as a killer

Macron actor is the weakest link in the cast, acting wise. And he's the lead. All characters need less private life storylines, they should convey their ideologies and personalities through interaction with killers and investigations.

I liked season 1.

How bad is season 2? Dexter tier or better?

>Keep in mind he's based on a real guy who wouldn't like being portrayed as a killer

Fuck me I thought he was fiction
why the fuck could he give me hope with all that shit than?

Literally every fucking plot point I kept thinking
>He's going to fucking snap
>"impenitence with the shoe stuff"
Ok that's a deviancy, they might show a scene of him trying on a women shoe.
>Nope
Catches thot gf fucking another dude, which is the direct link with big red's ideology, that should make him more jaded around women and cause him to have feelings on resentment
>Nope, he just cucks back to her
Ok his work is fucking him and he feels like his ego is correct and what he's doing is right which is the direct link to bird killer and than his thot gf lets him go
>He's about to snap and hit her
>Oh nope.

Fuck dude, I've never been so blueballed in my life

I thought the whole point of teaching the audience is that you can recognize these same signs in the detective not just fucking go nowwhere with it

So fucking stupid man

Attached: 1557727616731.jpg (525x478, 18K)

It's interesting but you'll have to take a phone break or walk around every 10 minutes because it's hard to pay attention to for long stretches

Sounds like a true detective season 2/3 problem.

It's not bad at all, just slower.
It has the same cons and pros of season 1, the only real bad part was Wendy's lesbian plot which wasn't good at all but i understand why they put it

boring SJW shit. racism bad, lesbian empowerment.

just watch the Manson and Son of Sam segments

you're such an incel virgin freak, gain IQ

Your fanfiction would be more exciting for sure but not as grounded in reality which is the feel MH is going for

You're right...a group that apparently couldn't help but 'murder and rape MILLIONS' decided that once they offed 30 black kids and framed 1 gay black guy, they had succeeded in their mission. No more need to kill and terrorize the black community!

So they literally ignored the whole conflict of Holden's arrogance encouraged by the new boss and the psychological toll of empathizing with serial killers after the first two episodes, huh?

literally who

>boring SJW shit
Where?
>racism bad
The entire season was Holden telling everyone that a black man did it and the whole city denying it
>lesbian empowerment
Wendy leaves her dyke gf just like Holden left his gf last season

>but i understand why they put it
Why?

>It's like the FBI was run by a bunch of old church ladies.
It's not like, THEY WERE RUN LIKE THAT. It's mentioned in the first season that Hoover had only been dead five years - Hoover ran the place with an iron fist, like requiring them to wear plain, black suits and white ties. Their boss in season 1 represented the Hoover era - by the book, "Muh professionalism", and the paranoia they all had internally because of how rigid the department was. And Holden running into the public perception of FBI agents as people to not trust, like with the professor, who saw Holden as basically a Stormtrooper.
I get that not everyone knows the history of the FBI, but the characters on the show were not working in a vacuum, the show specifically went out of it's way to show you the context they were working in.

Go back to your switch, zoomer.

The whole theme this season was that being a racist is somehow worse than being a serial killer. Fuck off.

Damn you are retarded.

>The whole theme this season was that being a racist is somehow worse than being a serial killer.
It is worse because you can be a serial killer and or a rapist and still be a better person than a inbred white hick bigot. You are the scum of the earth.

You're literally seeing what you want to see so you can be upset about it.

this is really the problem. S2 feels a bit weaker but that is simply because kemper was so good in S1. the show can only spice up other killers so much - the vast majority of them are not eloquent and seemingly self-aware like kemper. even bundy, the archetypal charming psychopath, is very obviously self-serving and delusional when you pay attention to him as he talks. most serial killers are just dumbasses with low empathy and elaborate fantasies. the psychology of killers is still very interesting, i even found the 7 languages and insane black dude interview interesting.

>The whole theme this season was that being a racist is somehow worse than being a serial killer.
No that's your conscience telling you that. The racism in the show was handled somewhat sterile.

Stop being racist and your conscience will stop paining you

What the fuck was the point of this post.
Why the fuck did you make me tab back to this thread just so I can read something that doesn't even apply in any context on what I fucking said.

If I see you in real life I'm going to punch you for making me waste the 5 seconds it took for me to tab back in and read this retarded fucking comment

FUCK

Attached: yo.png (672x612, 526K)

>but i understand why they put it
The persona drama stuff is supposed to reflect on the interviews.
>Bill's son story is reflected on the Manson interview and on the kid that killed the Candyman
>Wendy's gf story is reflected on the interviews that she and Gregg do (The whole needing someone to care of her and being dominated by that someone)
The problem is that only Bill's plot was good while Wendy was just boring half the time

Imagine being in jail for life just because you own a dog and have carpet flooring.

>Nu-uh, I wasn't raised like that
>Like what?
>Hating people for what they were born...
>I mean being a killer's one thing...
Definitely no agenda at all

Attached: 1401030698000.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Imagine not understanding forensics

I fucking hated everything about her

Does Ford even fuck black chick at some point? Or he is just working for blacks for free?

He gets paid in foodstamps.

The hotel black girl is a good christian woman and is waiting for marriage for sex. Ford was a piece of shit who was also autistic and thought he was gonna get sex even though the black girl was not showing any signs remotely of attraction or desire. For a so called fbi specialist, how does he not pick that obvious clue up.

No. He tells her his profile target, and that was the end of their scenes.

>DAT NIGGA AIN'T BEEN CHARGED WIT DA DEATH O MAH SON?
>NOT GOOD ENUF
fucking stupid bitch didn't even stop to think that the whole reason the killer got locked up AT ALL was because they went looking for the guy that killed her little niglet in the first fucking place
Who gives a fuck what charges he was jailed for? You know he did it, I know he did it. It literally doesn't matter.
Grow the fuck up you stupid nigger cunt.

Attached: 1564618115046.png (579x577, 372K)

user, that was one of many ways they showed him being stupid. How could you not get that?

He's essentially comic relief to showcase that not all serial killers are some 200 IQ mastermind like they're usually portrayed

>Season 2 is about racial politics
Holy shit you are so fucking stupid. There’s like 3 storylines in the season and the only “racial politics” is the police in Atlanta not realizing they have a serial killer because he focusing on poor black kids. It’s barely a race thing, and more about the Mayor not wanting to tell the public they have a predator.

So they're promoting blacked, but not promoting bleached. Why so?

Why the fuck is every show about racial politics now? True Detective S3 sucked for the exact same reason.

Black people aren't interesting goddamn it

don't reply to obvious bait mindhunter friends

>promoting
It was literally just a woman flirting with him and leading him on so she could introduce him to a support group of black women who all lost children. It wasn’t a romance thing.

Look into who's making the shows, user.

Attached: 1561574396441.jpg (638x640, 99K)

What is with this racism? The issue isn't that she's black. The issue is that she's a woman, and a prime example of why they shouldn't be allowed to vote

>bait
At this point Yea Forums is filled with retards who scream “politics” at every opportunity. They really are this stupid.

Inb4 creepy autist becomes a serial killer in the final season.

First of all the show isn't made by blacks so your logic doesn't hold up. Second of all only about 50% of shows and movies are produced by Jews, and that can easily be explained by their work ethic

Neither women nor niggers should be allowed to vote, user.

>only one scene with kemper

fuck this shit false advertising

Attached: 1557102525974.png (1080x1020, 475K)

This was funny

Blacks have gotten enough flack lay off them. The men will vote

I think people keep missing out on the fact that Holden is autistic. It's pretty obvious with his interactions with Tench.

>Oh Jim, that black guy you like
>nothing gets past you Ford

>First of all the show isn't made by blacks so your logic doesn't hold up.
I never said it was made by blacks, retard.

>only about 50% of shows and movies are produced by Jews
Oh wow, only half of our media is made by another ethnic group with their own interests in mind

>that can easily be explained by their work ethic
If work ethic was what determined placement in society, the Chinese would run Hollywood.

She wasn't flirting you idiot. Rewatch the scene.

If only they didn't vote as a monolithic group.

Attached: if-only-x-voted.jpg (720x619, 80K)

She was definitely playing up how expectations, it’s why she apologized. Women know these things.

It was a solid plan, the Forces of Evil are out there.

Where the fuck did Bill's wife go with the kid?

>basically the limmy show bit about feathers except murder and kidnapping

why though? how was he so untrackable? am i to believe he was some kind of stealth genius

Hopefully straight into a head-on collision with an 18 wheeler

Are you being serious? I genuinely can't tell if the people on here that keep saying this are serious or not?
There isn't a single black person that is shown in a positive light other than Jim Barney.
They all refuse to believe it's someone in their own community and that it must be the looming specter of the KKK/racism over and against expert advice. The mayor and his cabinet are constantly covering shit up for their own asses and putting the people that voted them into office, through the qualification of being black, at risk because of their own pride and greed. The mothers and the hotel chick refuse to believe that people that are constantly trying to help them are helping enough. Even the missing kids are so focused on making money, that they willfully put themselves in harms way, blowing dudes and taking pictures for them for a couple of bucks.

If you want to be a racist retard that can't see past the fact that there are black people in the show, then that's your prerogative. But don't pretend like they're portrayed as being right about....anything. It actually felt like they took a realistic approach to the cultural/racial dynamics at play then and now. Blacks refuse to take responsibility for their kids and behavior, diversity hires/elects are constantly fucking up with their own communities and cities, and when people come in to help they're screamed at for not being there earlier/enough and for not getting the results they wanted right away.
If anything, by today's standards for media portrayal, this season was pretty openly racist.
It was sort of refreshing to see.
And Barney was the best character this season. Hope he gets hired by the BSU next season so he can have a more regular role.

Hilarious how Holden thought he was gonna get his D wet with taquisha the hotel's clerk

>treated like a fucking afterthought
>gets no respect from his colleagues or even the new assistant director
>bungles opportunity to perform

O-our guy bros?

Attached: 24FD8BE8-DB7A-4726-8A8A-A8950E636025.jpg (210x295, 8K)

>I never said it was made by blacks, retard.
Why would Jews force blacks in movies

it was mostly before DNA and CCTV everywhere. he didn't leave much physical evidence that could identify him behind, no one escaped his later kills, didn't commit other crimes that could jam him up, and fit into society normally. how are you supposed to catch someone like that without getting lucky or him making a big mistake?

Because his job is kind of boring, they already apply things that happened to Tench's IRL counterpart to Holden to give him more to do. I suspect he'll have a bigger role in S3.

I like this guy. He's very traditional and normal.

It's propaganda to increase white racial guilt and subconsciously promote race mixing.
The fewer whites there are in America, the more people vote for the left as seen in

Not that guy, but the Chinese do own a large chunk of Hollywood now.

Yet it's Republicans that bend over backwards to give money and aid to Israel. Something fishy

I take your point about the rest but
>Holden can't figure out how to talk to a man with brain damage
>In the first 45 seconds he's on screen Barney gives him a malamar and cracks the interrogation
This was pretty fucking stupid.

He's a piece of shit and should have been fired immediately after he confessed to sending the speck tape

You're not wrong.
However, both the establishment left and right bend over for Israel. It's only the younger and racially diverse "democratic socialists" on the left and young right wing white guys who are stirring the israeli pot.
Ever wonder why supporting the Israeli state is the only true bipartisan issue?
Look into AIPAC and who's on their payroll.

So what do Jews gain from promoting racemixing if both sides suck Israeli chode?

I get that the bit with Tench's kid was meant to highlight the whole dynamic of the season with compliance vs premeditation but it seems like such a weird set piece especially when you have two other people that are displaying broken social and family dynamics in the main cast.

>HOMOSEXUALITY IS A DEVIANCY
what a jerk

>hideous niglet makes stranger things even more unwatchable
>hideous piece of shit nigger ruins mindhunter
based netflix redpilling normies on niggers

Agreed.
The interviews were weak this season.
Though, I thought Berkowitz was pretty intriguing. Wish they had done more with him instead of doing one long interview. Considering all the appliances, I thought the actor did a great job.

He's right though

The Berkowitz interview was a bit bold, no? He never admitted to faking insanity in real life

not clinically

the real SoS used air quotes in the real tape interviews, it would look silly on video

That's occuring through financial channels. I was referring to user's comment on work ethic. Doesn't make you any less correct, though.
It's not just Hollywood to worry about however, it's also the main stream media and these companies that run huge social media websites.

Seems to be a tricky question, doesn't it?
The answer is very simple, historically, Jews haven't gotten along so well with their host nations.
I'm not even referring to the holocaust, there are 109 counts of Jews being forcefully evicted from localities throughout recorded history.

In Germany, between the two world wars, there was something called The German Revolution of 1918. This was basically a war between Zionist Communists and the government of Germany.
After the Jews lost, they began taking over the German parliament by means of democratic elections.
They span the nation into the worst depression ever recorded and almost took complete control of the country.
Then they got their asses handed to them in a high hat.

Now in America, the exact same process is happening. Taking control of our democracy through backdoors and financial means in order to bring the country to its knees.
The more white people there are in America, the more people will vote against them,

By 2024, Texas will have enough of a minority population to have flipped blue.
When that happens, it will be mathematically impossible to ever elect another right wing president.

Donald Trump will be the last right wing president ever in America, and it all starts with subtle propaganda.

Attached: 1560626418546.webm (602x680, 1.55M)

>NUH UH! APA SAID IT ISN'T

looking back on s2, the focus on a killer who kills lil black child prostitutes in bum-fuck nowhere really didn't work for me, it was more tense when it was in the other setting and the victims were older, and when it didn't take up practically the whole season

the ratio should was better in series 1, focus is on talking to and analysing serial killers and the main characters, with short arcs where they use the information and leads to solve other cases

I think it was an interesting choice since it's showing how profiling isn't actually all that great or useful a lot of the time and even if you're right it often doesn't matter.

also because it was around child killings there was WAY too much time and focus on whiny mom's going 'muhhh baby, he wasa gud kid' as a result

not interesting to watch

>profiling isn't actually all that great or useful a lot of the time
But Holden was correct

Yeah he was, but it didn't really matter.

It did matter, because if he hadn't been then and provided his theorems, they'd have focused singularly on the KKK.

>the interviews are weak!
>berkowitz and henley interview are good so far
not kemper level but they are still solid

Pretty sure they could have just staked out dump sites anyway. They would have been pushed into a hail mary like that anyway.

>So far
So you've only made it to episode 4 then? Get a pillow handy for the rest of the show