Zim and Rocko are kinda back, what in the actual fuck?

Zim and Rocko are kinda back, what in the actual fuck?
After watching both netflix vomitive recent media I can say that it feels fucking weird and I didn't expect this to happen so I'm a bit speechless but shouldn¿t cartoons be allowed to die ? what's next? Michigan g frog fortnite dances? I didn't like nor dislike any of the two but it felt a bit of a travesty, imo.

discuss lads

Attached: AntiNiggerCartoons.jpg (700x400, 121K)

Rocko's Modern Life > Invader Zim, but Florpus > Static Cling. Rocko special was decent but disappointing, Zim movie was satisfying.

why are you watching children's cartoons

Why are you posting on a children's website?

Because I have lost control of my life on purpose and I come to this baskey weaving congolese forum to vent and cope.

I'm 30, I know of Rocko but what channel was invader zim on? I literally have no recollection of that show, even adverts.

Did you like the changes in appeareance to the characters? I missed the old design and I know the difference is minimal but still it bothered me a bit.

>Also no Tak = Sad

Nickelodeon but years after Rocko. Started airing in 2001.

It was a bit odd at first, but I accepted it pretty quickly.

Nick

Invader zim never had a proper ending
There are even unfinished episodes.

Ah that would've made me 12. Im assuming fans of the show were born in 1997 so.

Probably a good portion of them. Though I'm also 30 and I knew a decent number of kids that were watching it at my middle school.

Invader Zim was shit t b h. Show was mediocre at best but birthed way too much LolXDsorandum

I for one miss the moderately attractive girls with GIR shirts

I always considered Rocko to be the poor man's Ren and Stimpy, even as a kid, but Zim died before its time. Florpus was pretty damn good, surprisingly so.

lolXDsorandum was a million times better than SJW shit

Attached: off by one.png (472x470, 489K)

Rocko < Zim < Adult Party Cartoon
I didn’t appreciate the cutesification of Zim, but overall it was good

>Invader Zim
Easily in the top three most overrated cartoons of all time. It's literally "Le penguin of doom *holds up spork* ^_^ >_

God I miss when cartoons had varied expressive artstyles and not fucking beans for mouths

>but it felt a bit of a travesty
>Invader Zim
Nah. It was pretty great.

Attached: calarts sneed.png (638x325, 50K)

I'm a little disappointed it was just a long episode of Zim instead of that ending they had planned for the series way back when, but I still really enjoyed it a lot

Have not seen the Rocko one yet

Just SFTU and be prepared for the Daria special where shes in a polyamorous relationship with Jane and Kevin, and Brittany is now a FTM trannie...

... and you better not whine about, you fucking Incel.

Half the reason they canned the show is because it was attracting audience way outside Nick's usual trawling space. For some reason, the head honcho of Nick didn't like that.

Daria's already being rebooted and the show is about Daria and Jodie now

they ruined Gaz, lads. that wasn't her at all.

She's Jhonen's self-insert and he has gotten considerably less edgy in the past 15 or so years.

So when do we get Mr. Meaty back?

Apparently they based her off the comic version more

checked

Attached: impressive.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

What happened in the Rocko special? I enjoyed the Zim one.

The Bigheads kid identifies as a lady now

I know that, but anything besides?

It’s mostly an uneventful, pretty charming but not that funny long episode. I can’t think of an old episode it’s funnier than.

Because I'm a 38 year old kid at heart with a real job making real money
I'll watch what I want you little bitch

Yeah around here we only watch stuff made for adults, like Spiderman

I see. Nothing political besides that?

No, just Rocko trying get the fatheads back on air and helping Mr Bighead coming to terms with his son

What??? I was watching ZIM at 13 dude and I was born in 89 you just were under a rock at the time or something it was a pretty popular show and I’m 29

It's one of the weirder problems the cartoon channels have had that they keep try to do away with shows that gain audiences.

>Half the reason they canned the show is because it was attracting audience way outside Nick's usual trawling space.
I think that's the same reason why they cut MLATTR in the US after the 2nd season. I swear, Nick executives back then were retards canning really good shows to make room for more Spongebob, FOP, and Drake & Josh.

ITT: Potheads defending the right to watch le edgy children shows

how did they poz zim?
is zim trans gender or something?

Don't think there was anything political at all

It's not pozzed up but has flash cartoon-tier digital animation and it's considerably less edgy

Some said Zim creates the alt-right movement. I think they were joking?

Rocko sucked. The pacing went off the fucking rails at the end, like a video game where the devs ran out of money. Plus trans shit.

Hey Arnold "LMAO MAGIC STASIS DISEASE HERE'S YOUR PARENTS BACK LMAO"

Zim: Pure Membrane kino.

Dib's dad becomes a faggot at the end of the episode, and his husband is a clone of himself.

not even joking, 2 dads = normal.

the guy that does his voice acting is called Roger bumpASS.

Three dads if you count the cooking robot, and Professor Membrane has no idea what is going on.

Am I missing something here? why don't I see an invader zim movie on netflix?

Dib and Gaz's mom has never ever made an appearance. Professor confirmed as gay.

Enter the Florpus, user.

>le

Attached: 1542974375698.png (644x800, 15K)

huh, I wonder why it didnt pop up when searching for invader zim

Netflix is shit, what a surprise