Character has many children

>character has many children
>is portrayed as an idiot
Give me just one counter example, you can't

Attached: Series_349227288_103600829_1706x1280.jpg (1706x1280, 183K)

that's because people with many children are either poor and too dumb to use protection, or catholics which aren't allowed to use protection because else the pope will strike them with lightning, which is equally dumb

the mormons in southpark

Too young to actually bring in a wage.

Jacob

The mom in Cheaper by the Dozen

sneed

look at it this way op according to that criteria you are and will always be a fucking genius

>"Kids, we're eatin' dinner tonight! Come on Sneed, Feed, Seed, Formerly, Chuck, Fuck, Suck, Gucci, Loafer, Park, Avenue, Manicure, Fancy, German, Car, City, Slicker!"

>and Moe

>Implying it's smart to bring more mouths to feed into this cruel painful existence that is the world

t. To smart colllege kid

Have you ever met a smart person with a lot of children? Okay sure, they're not all mouthbreathing morons, but generally speaking thinkers don't breed a lot.

Greg Brady was pretty smart.

Smart people don’t have a lot of kids because they’re a huge time and money sink and if they’re going to have a kid they want to be able to actually nurture it and give it a good upbringing. It’s the same reason they tend have to have kids later in life too

Doesn't count, they each only had 3 kids.

Nigger how the fuck does it not count? It was a single income home with 6 fucking kids, even if 2 of them were almost out of high school.

Mel Gibson is alright

Sneed

Sneed has several children and he's smart enough to know Simpson's farm is fucked beyond repair, also manages to succesfully run a Feed and Seed

Attached: sneeead.jpg (480x329, 123K)

>Nigger how the fuck does it not count?
I mean shit, the theme song explains the situation dude. He was a widower, his new wife was a widow, they each had 3 kids from their previous marriages. They didn't make an elective decision to push out 6 kids, they had normal sized families but their spouses died then they met each other.

>Give me just one counter example, you can't
Apu has 8 children and owns a fancy sports car.

He may not have had a hand in making them but they became his kids to take care of and support as soon as he started fucking Carol. And Carol sure as shit doesnt work so its all on his shoulders.

Attached: fedora dog.jpg (900x948, 260K)

Also doesn't count, they were octuplets. That ain't even close to the same thing as having 8 kids one at a time. Smart people stop at 3 or 4.

>CLETUS IS ANTIWHITE PROPAGANDA
it's impossible to tell when you people are being genuine anymore because you're actually as stupid as the attempts to parody you

Yeah but he was clearly loaded, they had a fucking maid, dude.

God how WAS he making all that money, wasnt he an architect?

The Weasleys

Darwin had like 11 children, Edison and Freud had 6 each, but they are the only I can think of

It was the 70s, you could feed a family of 4 and pay off your mortgage while working McDonalds. Having an upper middle class skilled profession like architect was like having a license to print money.

I would have said you where blowing smoke until someone pointed out that jokes where made by an NFL player having a lot of kids.

That's common of course, what was rare here is that they where all with the same woman.

My dad became an architect because of him. Needless to say things changed quick.

Back then infant mortality was high so you had to throw a lot of shit at the wall to see what stuck, and sometimes a lot more shit stuck than you expected.

Smart people originate from Nobles who only had few children, and they raised them right

Dumb people originate from peasants who had 10 kids and just let 8 of them die
Now we modern medicine and welfare all ten will grow up and shit up society

sneed

sneed
fuck you

>le boomers bad
>le boomers ruin economy
>le I want to have a family and life while flipping burgers

Sneed

protestants also dont like condoms

>le boomers bad
>le boomers ruin economy
actually it was capitalists
>le I want to have a family and life while flipping burgers
imagine being so cucked that you mock people for wanting to return to a time when their wages had buying power

Sneed people originate from Nobles who only had 7, 8 children max, and they raised them right

Chuck people originate from peasants who had 96 kids
Now we modern medicine and welfare all ten will grow up and shit up society

>Being unironically anti-natalist
Peak fedora

Apu with his 8 kids

Just because you had a shit life doesn't mean everyone else in the same boat

Attached: 1563696383378.png (450x450, 461K)

Wages can have buying power, you'll just have to find a job that requires actual physical labor or brain power. So sorry.

I don't see how a racist stereotype is a counter example

I don't seed how a racist stereotype is a counter example

>le bootlicking is the new punk

Oh......ooh my......oooh my oh my.
That is possibly one of the best jokes I've never gotten from the Simpsons until just now.
WOW....

Not evangelicals. They're allowed to use any birth control outside of abortion.

The original guy who had many children. Although of course he was played by a homo.

Attached: Panorama+final[1].jpg (1046x549, 178K)

What the fuck is a technicolor

As long as it's made in Israel

>t. born after 1940

Snetus Chuckler

And what's wrong with that? It used to be possible. Your grandparents could afford college after a summer of burger flipping.

Attached: MV5BMDg0YWYyNzgtMTIwNC00ZGZlLWI5MzMtOTg3Njg2NjZhNGRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg (800x536, 55K)

Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be a documentary!!

>Give me just one counter example

Attached: this_is_what_the_cast_of_7th_heaven_looks_like_now_3.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Tucker Carlson has a black daughter?

post the webm, you know which one

Dead meme

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: dignity3.jpg (960x960, 115K)

>there are "people" under 80 yo browsing this board
No wonder its gone to shit

Sneed's Feed and Seed

isnt having sex for recreation a sin?

it is that guy doesn’t know what he’s talking abt

didnt Apu have to be banned or some shit for being not white or whatever

which episode is that from?

>tucker carlson

dont mention that problematic nazi ever again

Attached: ef2438740d4281f5b643a9ab283bc630f81a8dd6a03bfe8676db60ea2ff5a268.jpg (320x340, 28K)

ITT: Cope
>I didn't have kids because I'm smart
>my bloodline will go extinct because I'm smart

not if you're married. married christian couples are allowed to have recreational sex

Both sets of grandparents were farmers that worked 13 hour days in case you actually gave a fuck.

This is the same argument as the student loan >crisis

You took out a loan. You need to pay it back. The end.

I wish he was a nazi.

*were

>more kids = less attention/other resources per kid = more shitty kids
Seems pretty dumb to me.

Chad.

Attached: 8CF46E39-D887-4CBC-9B63-9E0AF59F5FA1.jpg (1800x2738, 503K)

So that's why you're a single virgin? Good guy.

I'M GOING OUT FOR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN!!!!!

Attached: lisa_sneedson.gif (345x259, 450K)

Fags are so ridiculous and pathetic

Attached: 9EA6B384-7E11-420E-9C55-C9405BB548BF.png (824x656, 636K)

Attached: gOZiW9f_d.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Post selfie

I’m not a virgin.
And I don’t think people shouldn’t have kids at all. You just shouldn’t have a ton if you don’t have the resources to take care of them all. People shouldn’t pump out conscious matter if they’re just gonna start them off with a shitty experience.

Based and sneedpilled

Attached: 1564135238365.jpg (1299x786, 170K)

>catholics which aren't allowed to use protection
literally false
t. catholic

Attached: big-love-cast-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 157K)

Attached: quote-when-the-ordinary-thought-of-a-highly-cultivated-people-begins-to-regard-having-children-oswal (850x400, 67K)

I want to fuck and suck Lisa Sneedson

Then why does the Vatican campaign against condoms

Who the fuck are you quoting schizo?

You shouldn't have more than 7 or 8 children.

Cletus

You can't. It's a psyop to get white people to stop having kids, because (((they)) tell us we need to support spics and nogs with their half-dozen offspring.

cheaper by the dozen
head coach dad, and mom wrote a book!

If god didn't want you to fuck your wife whenever you felt like it we would be a species with a mating season.

That’s because smart people are retarded.
They think “well golly gosh the world is really mean, I can’t put children through it. I’ll only have 1 kid so I can pamper him and remain financially comfortable” and because of that the birth rates of smart people are FAR exceeded by the birth rates of retards and Muslims. Smart people need to pump out litters of children so we don’t get overrun by small brain dumbos and suicide bombers. How will the work diet better if smart people die off?

It's almost like Catholicism is made up of many individuals.

Attached: cletusfamily.jpg (1427x1080, 633K)

Nice one

sneed

Attached: Download.jpg (277x182, 18K)

Don't you have some choir boys to molest, Pater?

>pater
what did he mean by this

Sneed

Why breed when we can import immigrants to do it for us?

>Implying it's smart to bring more mouths to Sneed into this cruel painful existence that is the Chuck

B&RP

>Satin faced lapels on an ill fitting dinner jacket worn as a suit with a tie
I thought queer were meant to at least be good at that.

Ive got one but it will be totally ignored on here

The Sound of Music

Sneed

Absolutely based

Formerly mouths to fuck

Future man raising his wife’s son right here

They don't, the African Catholic church's do and the Vatican doesn't give enough of a shit about niggers to stop it and figures more Catholics can only be a good thing

>painful existence that is this world
CRAWLIIIIIIIIING IIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Top kek

>bah wah I am virgin who does not go outside world is so cruel
shut the fuck up faggot

Having siblings = greater social skills. I've noticed a real lack of drive in a lot of people and most views they have are whatever's popular at the moment.

It works on so many levels

Attached: tomacco500.jpg (500x406, 86K)

>I'm so smart I'm snuffing out my entire genetic line!
Galaxy brain right here

>I want niggers to overrun the earth
Fuck you