I just finished watching endgame

I just finished watching endgame.
why was she almost able to take down Thanos? is she the strongest?
I watched Thor, Ironman, and c.America all at the same time struggle and fail against Thanos. but she comes in and in a minute makes him cry for help.

also, wtf is ms marvel. some pure plasma being?

Attached: b8l5o39oz8z21.jpg (750x720, 61K)

In the comics she is, by far, the most powerful amongst the Avengers, only few characters could take her down. However in the MCU her powers were never explored, which is a pity.
Captain Marvel is just annoying with her attitude "I'm the best"

Scarlet witch is powered by emotions and she's really really pissed off.

Have sex

Both Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel got their powers from Infinity Stones. The powers they seem limited only by their own minds and emotions. So yes, Scarlet Witch *and* Captain Marvel probably have the greatest potential for destruction than any other Avenger.

Her chaos magic scales with emotion (Strange's is tied to the mind). The stronger her emotions, the more powerful she becomes.

She's consumed by pain and pure hatred toward Thanos. Ergo she is powerful as fuck.

Most of the time she is pretty weak due to being often depressed.

She's powered by an evil Elder God who decreed a prophecy of her future, a "WandaVision", you could say.

>a "WandaVision", you could say.
I hate you

Attached: 1495310572220.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Sounds like she'd make a great villain.

The tight pants are somehow even more pleasing than the cleavage.

dilate

Comic Wanda:
1. Weak mutant powers.
2. Chaos Magic from Chthon part of her soul (which turns her mediocre mutant powers from feeble to substantial) imbued at birth at Mount Wundagore in Transia.

MCU Wanda:
1. Chaos Magic from Chthon part of her soul (latent, imbued at birth), likely at Mount Wundagore in Sokovia.
2. Mind Stone augments her mind, enabling her to access Chaos Magic. Augmentation leads to unschooled expression via Telekinesis.

Only human user of Chaos Magic in the entire universe.

is she any good at scrabble?

I wouldn't bet my future on a superhero that can literally die to a a hobo armed with a broken bottle but maybe that's just me.
The survival of the universe riding on her menstrual cycle doesn't sound fun either.

Honestly reckon you people are retarded. It's made abundantly clear time and time again that the stones are strong as fuck and people who got their powers from the stones are also strong as fuck. Seriously, it's not hard.

Honestly reckon FUCK YOU DONT YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT FUCKER

She is female, it's as simple as that. And before someone comes up with their stupid explanations of why she is extremely strong ... it's not like the writers couldn't have written it any other way.
It's agenda which permeates both the MCU and the comics. Stop watching this cancer or be consumed by it and become a mindless NPC who will accept bullshit "explanations" to justify putting your mind into a toxic pseudo-escapist world ruled by bitches.

she's a reality deformer mutan

Read "House of M"

Yes.

She started out as a villain and has had turns in the comics.

Both Witch and Marvel got their powers from Infinity Stones, so yes they're the strongest.

>However in the MCU her powers were never explored
They've made it a point to have her gradually become more powerful and confident from AOU to Civil War to IW to Endgame.

what would her tax policy be?

Which stone did Witch get her powers from, was it shown in movies?

>is she the strongest?
Obviously, and by a wide margin at that

At the beginning of Age of Ultron it's shown she and her brother were experimented on by Hydra using the mind stone.

Hope you're ready for Phase 5's big villain

Attached: magneto-maquette-featured-1-18-2018.jpg (970x545, 186K)

>is she the strongest

She literally erased all mutants from existence in the House of M storyline just by thinking it.

>What MCU Fans Hated Most About ‘Avengers: Endgame’

>Many fans were not happy with Captain Marvel’s apparent superiority and forced relevance in ‘Avengers: Endgame’

Why didn't she try to fight Thanos again?

Hopefully we'll get a Villain with his own movie

Basically Infinity Wars was Thanos' movie and that's why he was such a good character

It's a shame he didn't get much of spotlight on Endgame and just had him vanish at the end

>WandaVision
>Coming out in two years
>Wasting the opportunity to have a 2020 Vision

Characters cursed with powerful chaotic powers is a common trope.

The hulk is similar and he's a guy. I don't really see it as politically motivated, especially since she seems to be "balanced" by being a glass cannon.

Hulk isn't nearly as powerful as her

>Halal Witch
She's clothed from nearly head to toe.
Fucking lame she's barely even showing cleavage.

Attached: witch.png (850x1000, 582K)

that's what they'll make her in her tv show and in dr strange 2

>WandaVision
The fuck is this new shitspeak?

Scarlet Witch is Magneto's daughter and is Professor X and her Dad's level of mutant.
Any of those 3 could easily kill Thanos.
Marvel has too many completely overpowered heroes when it comes to straight up killing it's insane.

Who's this fucker? Sure as hell isn't Beta Ray Bill.

Attached: This_guy.jpg (131x390, 17K)

Comics started getting a little overboard in the 80's and it just started snowballing. That's how you get shit like the blob eating the wasp, then ant man eating the blob because hey how fucking weird can we get with this?

I was always under the impression she was extremely powerful. And she actually has flaws and suffers like a good character should. I don’t want Marvel to only use her gender. She has great potential so long as she stays organic.

Meanwhile she's in the movie for like 15 minutes total. If she was a dude no one would care.

She has a power

Attached: 1559820887290.jpg (3068x2586, 934K)

>1. Chaos Magic from Chthon part of her soul (latent, imbued at birth), likely at Mount Wundagore in Sokovia

get your headcanon out of my face.

That's the roach from thor ragnarok

She is, isn't she though?

Because it's fucking capeshit. I'm glad Marvel wrapped up Endgame pretty well. Perfect place for me to leave on. So tired of this shit now. How anyone could continue watching this for ANOTHER 10 years is beyond me. It's only going to get worse now.

Attached: 1537042295814.jpg (497x561, 92K)

Scarlet Witch is insanely Deus Ex Machina fucking powerful.

This. Except when Strange is on the team.

Yeah, I wondered that too. He's wearing a power suit.

Yeah I agree OP

All women are weak! Only male characters are allowed to be strong!