Slice of life

Slice of life

Attached: file.png (650x918, 1.13M)

Was it good?

garbage

yes

One of QT's better movies, but had a weak parts. Kinda dragged around the middle I thought, but if you're looking for "slice of life" you might not mind it being dragged out.

way too long and meandering

Has some decent parts but is way too obsessed with the pop culture and setting. Inherent Vice did the same setting & time period but was much more evocative and funny.

like all qt movies, not really

>Slice of life

Attached: 1524300443583.png (740x724, 37K)

Why did Tarantino have so many shots focused on feet?

Inside information here (I know quagmire tarantula personally) he has a feet fetish, don't tell anyone.

kys faggot

the only thing remotely watchable about inherent vice was the pusy

I mean I did hear about this and I simply thought it was just a meme. But after seeing the movie, especially the shot with all hippies' feet in one shot, I got convinced. No way this wasn't just a fan service movie for himself, right?

basedboy-kino

Attached: charlotte_on_tarentino.png (581x222, 22K)

yeah

normies and brainlets will hate it though

(Al Pacino voice) 'we had a 60's movie night double feature back to back: Inherent Vice and Once Upon a Time...'

Kino
Pretty much

It was an ok movie. Middle part was kind of boring. It just dragged with nothing happening. There are also a lot of things mentioned in the movie and never again.
Like the guy killing his wife but then it's never mentioned again. It only gets used once when he gets fired and that's it.

You’re a monumental brainlet

Also fucking Tarantinos foot fetish really shows here. God I fucking hate his stupid fucking fetish, his stupid fucking degenerate jew pedo face and his stupid fucking attitude. I can rememer like 4 scenes where feet were the focus.

How so?

Holy fuck you are retarded, why do you even subject yourself to anything higher than capeshit?

Why does every tangential cut-away need to advance the plot in some way? It was character development, and a Tarantino staple to boot.

I guess I don't like that type of movie then. Some scenes are just too fucking long and my ADHD brain can't handle it and I get all itchy in my seat.

I don't know what capeshit means.

>Dr. Saprestein
>Antonio Margareti
>Mccluskey Fist/Al Pacino
nice easter eggs I noticed the first time

That's what happens when you make historical movies. You need to have a real reason or theme. Otherwise, you'll end up being too caught up with the setting. This is the case with Umberto Eco's worse novels.

ok now I know what "capeshit" means and no I don't like capeshit movies and I don't like tarantino's style either

shill of bombay india

this wojack is the Yea Forums equivalent of using the clown emoji on twitter