Bill got some advice for us

Attached: IMG_20190817_185355.jpg (719x778, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice digits, furthermore, bill can off himself. This guy is promoting sick ideologies and we can't?

NEW RULE: Late night talk show jews need to keep their filthy mouths shut about the chans.

I already hate capeshit and dude weed

Damn Jews and their propaganda. They talk like they above all that but they ran an underground pedo market selling and prostituting innocent white girls in Hollywood. Filthy like,fuck!!

You can go fuck yourself bill, take that mic and shove up your ass.

He's not talking about Yea Forums you idiots.

>Yea Forums
Don't say such a disgusting name on our beloved 4channel

wasn't this guy Epstein's friend?

why do americans love being lectured by celebrities?

We don't, we hate it

>talks about 8ch
>us
You have to go back

then why are political talkshows disguised as "comedy" so popular?

UK aint much better, seems to be an anglo thing. "The fool is the most clear" schtick

Only leftists. Conservatives love being lectured by literally who youtubers.

All of us here at 4channel stand with Bill Maher in fully condemning the white supremacist board Yea Forums.

to the general public, every single person who has ever visited Yea Forums in their life is a likely suspect for being an unattractive, violent mentally unstable outcast.

not all jews are like this,right? I try so hard to find good in them so I dont want to gas them all

Attached: 1344929293102.jpg (400x388, 17K)

If america is so great, why americans constantly shoot up each other?

I don't even want to talk about brits, they're not human

My Mom is Jewish and she doesn't do any of this white-hating shit, nor does anyone on her side of the family. It'd be kinda weird if she did considering she has a white husband and son.

i dont think they enjoy it, people who disagree with said celebrities dont want them and people who agree with them basically watch them so they can laugh at the stupid "others"

Jews are cool man don't believe the memes
t. grew up with Jews

all they had to do was leave us alone let us play our video games

Attached: the risen.jpg (474x316, 11K)

we've ran out of enemies to shoot so we shoot each other

I dunno I worked with jews. most of them were unlikable weasels

There are some seemingly upstanding Jews in nutrition fighting against the agriculture Jews and processed food Jews.

David Ludwig for example.

Of course even Goebbels acknowledged that everyone probably knows a good Jew.

>Bill Maher
hey cool, maybe I'll unblock his idiotic opinions from my web browser along with Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, James Corben, Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee, and everyone else so I can watch this, or maybe I wont.

they're helping each other reach god

>4channel 4channel 4channel we're not Yea Forums mmm kay don't say that
What's with you people really?? It's still Yea Forums, even it "seperate" between two, we're still Yea Forums. Also, what the fuck was gook moot even thinking when he decided to divide this site into two kind of "sites"??? It's one of the most retarded thing I ever seen.

user user anon, that's pride fucking with you. as soon as you admit to yourself that what you love or hate doesn't matter a shit the better off you'll be

it matters to me and thats what is most important

>that other chan
>NO HE MEANS US AMIRITE BROS

You faggots just love getting your snouts in the trough.

chan culture is a thing.

>not just clicking 'not interested' option and hiding american propaganda machine from your browser forever

Are they popular? Or are they just portrayed as being popular?
There's like 300mil people in the country and I doubt any of these shows have a viewership over 3-5 million.

Why did Yea Forums start getting associated with incels? theres r9k and pol but the rest of the boards are hobby boards to talk about interests and 95% of us are normal, well adjusted people who like easy access image boards...

We are not 8cucks. We're based Yea Forums 4channel bros

>My Mom is Jewish
>She has a white son
Can someone tell him?

honestly after moner's betrayal im numb to this. i dont even care anymore i dont trust any celebrities and i assume they simply hate unsuccessful white men

Can you give me a quick rundown on how to do this? Is is like deleting system 32?

#Yea ForumsStandsWithMaher

She's religiously Jewish but I'm an atheist. I think genetics wise she's as white as anyone else with maybe a tiny amount of "jewish" DNA, plus there's my dad that's definitely 100% white so I feel pretty safe saying that I'm white too.

taqiyya

Huh? 4channel and Yea Forums are just sister sites to ResetEra and Reddit. Nothing bad goes on here.

>She's religiously Jewish but I'm an atheist.
kek

Attached: get_a_load_of_this_goy.png (776x601, 501K)

>Blames America's winner takes all culture and how unlucky people are treated like shit and left by the roadside
>Starts calling the unlucky ones losers who can't get laid
USA USA USA USA USA
Also
>That please clap pause after the jokes
cringe

i think user refers to the fact that jewish women have jewish kids regardless of genetics or the religion of the father, according to judaism

>gets mad at writer
>doesn't realize the trauma is too fresh and it can't be funny

typical of jews to lack empathy

I don't know man, all the kikes I've known were severely neurotic. My dad was friends with one and the guy managed to introduce Israel into all conversations no matter the topic, he was nice and taught us how to bake bread and other stuff but his whole identity was based on being a kike, just like faggots and trannies.
My mom is also friends with some jewess and she's also neurotic as fuck and goes to shrink like every 2 days, she also claims she doesn't give a shit about jewishness since the local community shunned her family for being leftists back in the 70s(as always ironic since her family is rich from real state investment now), yet when she travelled to Israel recently she wouldn't shut about how amazing everything and the people are there.

tldr: gas them, their just a cult of mentally ill german slavic mutts who advance on nepotism.

Nice spirit for a country, truly the land of the free

She's like fucking 3% Jewish at most dude DNA-wise. She has like one fully Jewish ancestor from hundreds of years ago and the rest have all been mixing with full whites to the point that there's almost no Jewish DNA left.

1.5% Jewish DNA while also being an atheist does not make me Jewish. Your average white American has more non-white DNA than that.

I already said I'm an atheist dude. I'm not obeying the rules of a religion I don't follow that has no basis in actual science.

Celebrities are the Priest class of white liberals. They speak the word of god.

>(((Anonymous)))

4channel has family friendly ads, Yea Forums has all kinds of NSFW ads

I thought everybody knew this by now

Attached: 4.jpg (656x1296, 152K)

Bro if you took a DNA test you'd probably find you have less white DNA than I do. 98.5% white is higher than average for white people in America.

Flip it the other way around, would you say that someone who is 98.5% Jewish is white because they have 1.5% white DNA?

Is your pp mutilated? If yes, you are jewish.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

>Theres a growing number of lonely disenfranchised, nihilistic men lashing out at society
>Lets crack jokes at their expense for cheap laughs
fucking hate this kike

Attached: 1553472576759.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Why do you care about what my penis looks like? You some kinda fairy or something?

Conservatives voted a fucking reality tv star to be the president and "ironically" call him the God Emperor, parrot his slogans, and wear his red hat like a fucking yarmulke.

its funny how even the supposedly sensitive americans who pride themselves on standing up for the oppressed cant help but bully unsuccessful people who failed the bit capitalist competition lol. they simply cant help themselves

Because celebrities are the real gods

There's a good chance you have more Jewish DNA than me and just don't know about it. Because it doesn't matter when it's that low of a percentage.

A black people who is 1.5% white is not white.

So its cut? Then you are a jew.

>its another "user is a jew in denial" episode on Yea Forums

I miss 4+Yea Forums bros.

he's right

how school shooters are born
>white guy can't get laid
>he blames women
>he blames minorities
>he blames the media
>he blames the government
>he blames the jews
>he realizes he can't do shit about the so called powers that be and calls it quits by becoming a mass shooter, thinking it will change anything, even thought deep down it won't

that's how it is. sexual frustration is a powerful thing.

Attached: 1564935955621.jpg (1024x460, 54K)

settle down ezra, nobody here cares if you're jewish

You are a Jew retard. The mother carries the Jewishness

Mental gymnastics and deflecting of an exposed jew.

>wear his red hat like a fucking yarmulke
oh user

Attached: 110516-l-trumpkippahjrc-40p-14570577[1].jpg (3200x1680, 350K)

That's only according to the RELIGIOUS RULES OF JUDAISM you idiot, it's not actual science. Why are you follow Jewish rules?

maybe 1 or 2% of the population actually watches these shows. I only know who half of these lib talking points are because of 4channel

Even if I somehow was a Jew despite having 1.5% Jewish DNA at most then that'd still disprove the original user's idea that all Jews hate whites because I love whites and voted for Trump. I'll vote for him again in 2020 too.

>depressed lonely people with mental problems are losing it?
>lol virgin losers haha
thanks bill, thats a nice unique take on the issue

Brit here. It's definitely an Anglo thing. Brit actors given knighthoods for 'services to drama' literally get to amend our laws.

I've got 1% black dna, does that mean I'm black and can say the N word? According to people ITT it sure seems like it.

being atheist is kind of jewey. try converting. youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

they seem so strong because they're shilled by media sources that actually get readership like wapo or nytimes. it's like a decentralized business trying to prop up all its failing branches.

>that chads who travel to a new tropical island literally every week and fuck every woman they see are 'faking' their enjoyment.

Yeah I'm sure it's just hell for them.

Attached: 1535374170413.png (1000x800, 223K)

>She's religiously Jewish but I'm an atheist
that's a given, moshe

I always found it weird that they went to such extremes but didn’t actually seem to care about their high score. No blocked escape routes, no fires, no diversions, nothing. That’s better for everyone else of course but for me it’s a guarantee that the shooters are also retarded and/or lazy underachievers anyway

>logging on to youtube

Attached: 1561047758026.png (500x375, 221K)

>leftists
>in America
Well meme'd.

perfect is the enemy of good

This. Economically speaking the Democrats are almost as right-wing as the Republicans.

they just want them to be scared of being made fun of, it's like sweeping it under the rug. they don't actually care about solving the issue

/pol/GOD here, you're 100% right

Judaism is a ethnoreligious bond. As long as your mother is Jewish at least you are part of the in-group, no matter how diluted, of Jews. It doesn’t matter if you are an atheist you can still go to the synagogue and scheme about how to price gouge your neighborhood. If I went there I would never be trusted as a group member

the more complicated the plan, the more likely it is to fail. plus they're literally mentally ill, so what do you expect?

Julian Fellowes, creator of Downton Abbey for instance literally has a say over the final wording of any Brexit bill.

Attached: Julian+Fellowes+State+Opening+Parliament+London+4PrauJHpTCfl.jpg (379x594, 98K)

this has been a talking point parroted by eurocentrists for at least a decade, but it's missing the point. the dems aren't economically left but they're socially far left.

The Columbine fags planned it so the gas bomb at the cafeteria would make everyone try to escape through one door and they'd be able to mow everyone down easily but the bomb failed so they had to start killing people on the hallways and the library,

ok rabbi whatever you say

Attached: 12321313.jpg (600x582, 68K)

>that's how it is. sexual frustration is a powerful thing

Attached: IMG_4654.png (540x620, 20K)

It's obvious he's not talking economically

Ancient Pseudoscience has no bearing on reality. A man with a 3% Jewish dad is no more or less white than a man with a 3% Jewish mom.

They're both white since they have 98.5% white DNA, a HIGHER amount than your average white American.

so many right wing shooters out there

Attached: crvetvrbwg5z.jpg (388x372, 63K)

There is really nothing you can do about it, those are accidents that could happen literally everywhere in the world, look Mexico, look South Africa, look Brazil

HEY EVERY I HAVE SOME NEW. Bill Maher is giving out solutions to all of our problems FOR FREE!

What is that?

>Eight-chan
>us

Better go back, immigrant.

>mom is Jewish
>thinks he’s white
Sorry pal but I’ve got bad news for you

Hammer and sickle badge on the shoe of one of the Columbine shooters. The media probably forgot to tell you about it

>ONE DROP
>ONE DROP
>ONE DROP
>ONE DROP

>look at places with brown people
including the USA now (ignore when it was 90% white)

That's bullshit, there are lots of permavirgins on places like wizchan and they aren't actively arming themselves to kill normalfags and Stacies. The ones do do always have severe mental illness problems that make them do irrational things like commit murder.
Blaming a website with users in the tens of thousands, most of which dont ecen use 8/pol/, for the actions of 2 people is fucking disengeneous and is just an excuse to shut down message boards that THEY don't like.

Are you Jewish? Because you're following the religious rules of Judaism if you think a religiously Jewish mother somehow magically makes their 98.5% white atheist son Jewish but a full Jewish father wouldn't.

agreed and im not an american. mass shootings are acutally a non issue,most likely more people die from bird attacks or slipping on banana peels each year than from mass shootings in america. mass shootings are simply used to push politics

Kek, based

Some out of context cropped bullshit that's meant to confirm some theory so you get exhausted by conspiracies before you have a chance to think critically about your nation succumbing to online propoganda

Attached: vzVzNkgd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

who gives a shit?

>A man with a 3% Jewish dad is no more or less white than a man with a 3% Jewish mom.
you're right, I'm sorry, both get the rope then

So let me get this straight: A 100% Jewish father has a child with a white woman = white child, not Jewish at all because the mother isn't Jewish.

But a 3% Jewish mother having a child with a 100% white man = Jewish child? How does that make sense scientifically?

Mentally ill people aren’t necessarily retarded. Some are very smart and just twisted

Pretty sure you elected a celebrity as president at least twice.

>a jew is trying to litigate the qualifiers for judaism
peak irony

Must be because *nglos are evil and deceptive so love actor celebrities because they embody those ideals.