Is this kino?

Is this kino?

Attached: Untitled.png (1206x1080, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8VItLIW2D4g
youtu.be/31fx9aF04ww
youtu.be/Lgf0pZk7mtw
youtube.com/watch?v=2PtlT3ZF4Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it Snneeedio?

Much better than Austin Powers.
>Austin Powers
Rip off concepts from Bond entirely, but make everyone talk about dicks and vaginas.
>Johnny English
Just recognise that Bond is retarded already and embrace it.

First one is good definitely and I've heard people defend the sequels, although I never bothered watching them. It's stupid, but it's fun.

This.
> Austin powers
Makes everyone sneed themselves to death in the first 5 minutes. HAHA SO FUNNY LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY.

> Johnny English
Tastefully fucks and sucks over the run time without resorting to vulgarity.

Second is terrible. Third is a little better, but it's a Spectre/Skyfall parody.

I've watched all three and i really liked them. It's got the right amount of 'plot good enough to keep you in, but still silly' and trademark Atkinson slapstick and one liners.
The third one fell to the 'haha old man vs phones/ vr' thing that's kind of overdone and boring but it still had it's moments

The health and safety stuff did make me laugh.

The ONLY good thing Rowan has done is Mr. Bean. Black Adder is meme shit and his movies (Rat Race is ok) are garbage.

Bean Movie was based.

Indeed.
youtu.be/8VItLIW2D4g

This kills me everytime.

PLAY IT.. NOW!

10/10 kino, best spy comedy for sure

Nah, lmao this movie is garbage compared to Austin Powers

>it's a Spectre/Skyfall parody.
that's why I didn't understand a single thing in the third one

>Black Adder is meme shit
Imagine having taste like this.

The dance scene was absolutely Kino.
youtu.be/31fx9aF04ww

what's the name of the song?

>Natalie Imbruglia
>Tasha de Vasconcelos

>Rosamund Pike
>Gillian Anderson

>Olga Kurylenko
>Emma Thompson

Hats off to whoever who was responsible for casting female roles. He / she nailed all of them, which is extremely rare.

True and they were all 10/10.

had their moments but in general they're unnecessary comedy shlock. there's no real hook to them. they just exist. austin powers did it first and on a much more absurd level. plus all the kike jokes featuring piss, shit and asses, all so tiresome. atkinson's worst work.

based

youtu.be/Lgf0pZk7mtw
Kinography

youtube.com/watch?v=2PtlT3ZF4Wc

Havent watched the newest one but 1 and 2 are the best Bond since Craig took over

???

what the actual FUCK is wrong with anglo thumbs? the placement and general look is more simian than human

Attached: Sams thumb.png (1095x629, 441K)

>kino

It’s spelled keen you dumb millennial faggots