Your "Batman" had a chin implant lmao

Your "Batman" had a chin implant lmao

Attached: 4C1CE53C-F441-45F0-BAE5-5F32BFFBD229.jpg (750x500, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sgpeoWpO9w
youtube.com/watch?v=nQpeZOxZXdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know it didn't happen to you, OP, but some people simply got handsome when they grew up...

So

oh hey it's hermione's boyfriend

doesn't look like it

the lack of any real structural difference is so obvious I think this post is bait

she never dated Cedric
his chin and jaw are both clearly bigger get your eyes checked. before he looks like a boy with smaller jaw and cuter chin. you telling me the chin and jaw grow from age 20 to 30?

batman's supposed to have an almost comically large chin anyway so i see no problem. can't be worse than ben affleck's pseudo-depressed looking ass or character. then again it probably can.

superhero movies dc or marvel just aren't going with the semi-realistic feel of the likes of raimi's spiderman or nolan's batman trilogy anymore. it's all high fantasy high capeshit stuff where the protagonist is just a walking talking unkillable plot armoured one liner for two hours. no depth, no care.

Attached: 10624958_614281728693935_1853410858242584271_n.jpg (394x523, 18K)

All hollywood people are fake

Genetics only help them

They still have to do surgeries.

None of this is real. NONE OF THIS IS FUCKING REAL.

he's #notmybatman

It's the shadow/angle/stubble that makes the right one look bigger

i went from being a chinlet to chad jaw between age of 17-25 for some reason.

looks more like fillers and not an actual chin implant nbd really

Lmfao look at any picture from when he was younger. Here he's like 23. That is not the same chin

Attached: CAD6954E-98DA-4BE5-ABFD-142F0646F9AE.jpg (828x1384, 172K)

And you're #afaggot

Just a reminder that he actually managed to turn Kristen Stewart into a disgusting bull dyke.

Attached: based.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

Disney shills really stretching now. So did Marilyn Monroe, what’s your point.

Here's your Batman bro

Attached: 025E951B-CBDB-4481-BC25-88E5ED31470D.jpg (268x400, 30K)

So your face stopped growing at 25? It was really that drastic? I heard the facial bones stop growing in males at 25

When are you faggots going to learn about camera angle and lighting.
youtube.com/watch?v=6sgpeoWpO9w

Sounds fucking based

nigger I posted three examples of him from 18-23 where his chin was clearly smaller in all of them regardless of lighting. any pic you find now he has a chad chin

DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE, AND DIFFERENT LIGHTING, GIVE THE ILLUSION OF ELONGATED CHIN; IMPROVE YOUR AESTHETIC OBSERVATION.

RETARD, EVERY PICTURE YOU FIND OF HIM IN HIS LATER YEARS, HIS CHIN IS OBJECTIVELY BIGGER

Attached: 33EE0C71-F229-4651-87C4-DBC657EC1EAE.jpg (750x750, 58K)

>"he got a chin implant!"
>Posts two photos from different angles
OP confirmed faggot cock lover

Compare these two photos and get your digital glaucoma assessed dumb nigger.

You must be the nobody actor who got passed up for the role cause you're acting like a real salty vagina right now OP

>can't refute the difference

He's wearing make up. He also looks fatter (as in his cheeks haven't hollowed out) which gives the impression of a more "circular" jawline.

This is a photo from 2005, Harry Potter era, before Twilight.

Attached: goblet_fire_ny_premiere_115.jpg (2300x3474, 361K)

>Can't come to terms with his seething anger over some dude's chin and can't see why nobody gives a fuck about his shitty thread

Here's another one.
>British actors Jason Isaacs and Robert Pattinson are pictured at the US premiere of “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” in which they star, at the Ziegfeld Theatre, New York, USA 11/12/05

Attached: goblet_fire_ny_premiere_148 (1).jpg (2448x3254, 873K)

>chin is that of a boy
Even his jaw looks smaller

OP is blind

you can stop now disney intern

>Who would've guessed you could control the contour of your face by applying stimuli to your face muscles
Revealing.

I know this hurts your autism but you're just wrong.

Our "Aquaman" made more money than your "Captain Marvel"

here's an eyeopener for you, user: men's jaw structure can change. i was a jawlet with puffy cheeks at 17, and even though i'm below average in looks, my jaw and cheeks are identical to ted danson's jaw and cheeks

puberty does these things to some people

Mouth is open, chin still smaller
Nope
Lol what. You can't workout bone like muscle your colossal dumbass

lol you went through puberty at 17?

Some people really win the handsome lottery when they get older. On the other hand, some don't.

Attached: Ron and Neville.jpg (620x413, 67K)

>chin implant

I didn't even know that was a thing.

So you lost face fat. Was your chin always as large as Danson's? When did it all allegedly finish "growing"

This thread has to be b8. Nobody could be this spergy over a chin. Either way OP is a nigger and probably a virgin

Nice projection

you don't "go through puberty" in a single year user. at 17, i pretty much reached my height, but my face and voice were still changing and i was getting hairier all over
i was never fat in my life, ever. i was a gymnast for most of my life until i broke my arm.

Looks the same to me. Only lighting and stubble difference

>workout bone
What the fuck are you even talking about you idiot?
Do you think stimulating a muscle means you're fucking exercising? How dumber can you get?

You can clench your teeth and tighten your jaw. This affects the outline of your jawline unless you're a fatass.
You can purse your lips, smile, open big, etc. This affects the position of your chin.
If I drew the contour of your face while you said "DADDY I'M A FAGGOT" (which you are) you would see similar differences.

All these movements of your face are done by applying stimuli to your face muscles. This is middle school biology, which I honestly have no clue how you inferred I was talking about a workout for your chin.

Again, almost none of this applies if you're a fatass with a double chin and huge jowls.

Doesn’t understand perspective

the shadow below his chin is what makes it look bigger. It's the same size.

He literally has a strong jaw line on the left too. The fuck you talking about?

And he mogs you at any age, why are you laughing like a chimp?

Face blindness is a sign of autism and obsessing over manly face features a sign of homosexuality. Take care OP, we're worried about you

>discussing another mans chin
You fucking losers need to get a life

You think it was actually him or that she was just fucking crazy or the typical whore unable to bond? I mean she did cheat on him with that director of Snow white. I think it was a mix of her being unable to bond in a relationship due to being a whore and Hollywood programming. Kind of like Miley Cyrus.

Didn't answer my question
>applying stimuli to your face muscles
You realize people literally do facial exercises to enhance muscle in the jaw for a wider facial appearance you dribbling baffoon? That's exactly what anybody would interpret your vague nonsensical sentence as saying. Regardless R-Patts' chin is the same regardless of "location" through opening his mouth, etc. Get a clue you Grade A Retard

Attached: F00EB134-F0AE-49A7-B990-D09764EEFB7A.jpg (828x840, 93K)

"bitches be crazy" is literally all you had to say there buddy

its called getting older fucking autist

>posted like 7 photos all from different perspectives.
Retard Lol
Chin is smaller. Sorry you can't see
Wrong

Maybe stop looking at low res pictures in a fucking phone screen you stupid piece of shit.
Have a last (You).

Yeah your chin magically multiplies 1.5x in size over the course of a few years

My jaw grew when I was 23. I guess I got a jaw implant too, idiot.

you meant 'hoes mad'

>Resolution affects pixel density in any given area
Thanks for the input retard desktop incel

>it's a disneyhomo tries to start shit against one of /ourguys/ and gets his shit pushed in episode
Tired of reruns bros

Lol it just magically grew after waking up one day? Puberty ends at like 17. Fuck outta here

>"uhm sorry sweetie you're wrong im right"
Tumblr is the other way. Literally nobody here has agreed with you retard.

either go autismo mode and measure it and prove it or fuck off

He only looks more leaner in the right pic. That's what makes his jaw look more defined.

Besides you're comparing two different angles.

puberty does not end at 17. Find me a source on that nigger.

>Tumblr is the other way

You'd know.

looks the same to me

Yeah cuz you're all willfully blind lmao
I can see, thanks
It is visibly LONGER

Your OP is a faggot lmao

>literally the same
Why is OP such a faggot bros?

it's the same size.

It only looks longers because his face clearly looks slimer in the right pic.
And he looks fine in the left pic. Why would a guy that look like that would need a chin implant in the first place?

Embarrassing thread OP

You're gay
Blind Lol
To be Batman

This is OP

Attached: 6m3v3yU.jpg (640x885, 82K)

That's you

yeah they look the same

okay OP, let's assume your autistic obsession is correct: why the fuck would he get such a tiny adjustment when he already has a chad as fuck jaw in all your before pics?

youtube.com/watch?v=nQpeZOxZXdk

name a more /ourguy/ than based patters

All you queers should be executed