In the grand scheme of things, was this a decent show, or overrated trash?

In the grand scheme of things, was this a decent show, or overrated trash?

Attached: gg.jpg (2000x1500, 344K)

It was stellar.

It's trash, but in-house reddit loves it.

Her cheating on Luke ruined the entire show retroactively

My sister watched it. The only reason I know what it even is is because that daughter is fucking hot and I wanted to bang her so bad back in the day. Like, I would have sold my soul. The devil missed out.

she married a black guy so you dodged a bullet

Roastie priming material.

Meet any girl with a sarlac pit vagina and ask her if she likes Gilmore girls.

it also trained a entire generation of asian girls to pursue useless careers and date low tier whites

Don't lie to me. I looked it up. Here's the fag she married.

Attached: whitest black guy.jpg (408x600, 43K)

sometimes comfy, sometimes cringe.
over all a very good show

top comfy

oh please, media reflects society

Did they ever /ll/?

oh god, it's angels annoying son. fuck he was the worst part of the show

I watched several episodes of it because it used to re-run on a network a few years ago. I liked liked the bits of very fast-paced and mercurial dialogue, I thought they were witty and comedic. It was perhaps the first time I watched a television show and thought the acting was notably good.
But it's a chick show, and the eye-roll inducing tropes that come with that, repetitive run around plot-lines, and the protagonist character(s) becoming increasingly more unbearable as the series progressed overwhelm the good points.
My favourite characters were the grandparents.

This show always seemed terrible to me when it came on after Fresh Prince. But maybe I'm just sexist

It was feminist trash. They act like stuck up idiots and are horrible to everyone but they are universally loved. That's a roasties fantasy.

Big bang theory for girls

>My favourite characters were the grandparents.

Based and wealth-pilled.

Attached: how rich the girlmores are.png (833x950, 194K)

>about to turn 46 in Oct

Memes and generalization aside, it's funny how fantastically Lane aged. Looks-wise she destroys every single female co-star, and it's not even a contest.

Attached: Premiere-Of-Netflix-s-Gilmore-Girls-A-Year-In-The-Life-Arrivals.jpg (1024x1001, 102K)

Great but ruined by the protagonists both turning out to be relatively shitty people. Luke was a bro and Paris was best girl.

Why does that matter when you barren?

the episode where they were reminiscing about their slaver grandparents was fucked up

this

Instead of Flash comics they drop The Bell Jar references

I never watched the show but I'd be playing vidya while someone in the room was watching. I picked up a lot of the banter but very little of the storyline. All I know is that the writing went to hell by the time the final season rolled around. I suspect it was due to the writers' strike.

>2019 ... I am famous

Attached: gilmoregirlsfreddy.jpg (970x546, 65K)

They are both nobodies.

one has an oscar

They hand out awards every year to nobodies and no one watches. It is no longer an achievement.

these bitches could never shut up so if your a girl its the perfect show

My mom fucking loved this show and watched it nonstop so it was constantly on in the background.
FUCK that mom's daughter was hot though, 100% influenced my "type"

its fucking terrible and its because of shows like this that modern woman are all venomous cunts

She has now moved onto some other feminist trash.

Attached: penis removal day.webm (1250x960, 3M)