This is a film where the predator tries to weaponize autism. How is this film so bad?

This is a film where the predator tries to weaponize autism. How is this film so bad?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (184x273, 14K)

It isn't, you got pleb filtered.

You like this movie? Why?

I enjoyed it, in spite of its ridiculousness. I really haven't cared about Predator since the first one though so they could turn it into a fucking musical for all I care.

if the predators wanted apsergers so bad they should have just spent a few months posting on here

Mainstream Hollywood filmmaking is dead.

because it was based and redpilled

b-but women acting like men!

I think Shane Black was under the mistaken impression that his character and his bad jokes were the reason people liked the original Predator, as opposed to literally everything in the movie except him.

This movie wasn't bad. The characters were all lovable

The movie would have been fine if the script just had a competent editor. All of the exposition about what the predators wanted and why was entirely unnecessary and just made the premise retarded. If what was going on was just left unexplained it would have been fine.

No, I'm pretty sure it was all the way fucking retarded, every part of it. Just the very first step of making it a COMEDY already meant it would be a 0/10 piece of HIV riddled shit. No Predator movie should ever be a comedy, no Alien movie should ever be a comedy, no Terminator movie should ever be a comedy, no Robocop movie should ever be a comedy.

reminder
The look of shame on her face is glorious.

Attached: munn hot dog.gif (342x317, 3.28M)

It was surprisingly good

But user, the idea of an alien hunter is SILLY and UNREALISTIC so we have to make fun of it. What kind of idiot would ever treat a SILLY concept with respect, professionalism, and directorial competence?

>Predators now rip out spines because they need the juice to power up their species instead of wanting a metal as fuck trophy

Attached: 1467800775668.png (427x559, 307K)

why not? sounds pretty based to me

Don't worry. They'll retcon it when they try to reboot the series again in a couple years.

I felt it was ore like
>well we can’t even compete with the original so let’s try something different like action-comedy

I hate how every fucking movie needs to add on to the "Predator lore." They should be hunters, plain and simple. The "honorable warrior" shit makes no sense considering the Predator in the first film shows no honor whatsoever. Clan wars could be interesting, but they have to make it bigger and badder Predators for some fucking reason despite that missing the entire point of what made the damn alien interesting in the first place.

And now they weaponize autism. Fucking hell.

the execs made black redo the whole movie

because its tonally a mess

jews train them from childhodd

How did they fuck up that bad AGAIN after how bad Predators was?
It had some good kills but holy shit everything else was pure trash.

>We need to reshoot everything at night because daylight can't be scary.
>Please ignore that most of the original film took place in the daytime.
>I'm not a hack, I swaer.

>original has a cast of shredded manly mother fuckers
>this has a tough babe and a literal autists
Really activates my almonds.

To be fair it was IN A FUCKING JUNGLE which is already scary. American suburbs during the day aren’t scary

This was such a key aspect of what made the original great. You had these massive, larger than life badasses who kick guerrilla ass without breaking a sweat. Then they die like bitches. Makes the Predator feel like a major threat. Watching him kill some beat cops or spergs doesn't have nearly the same impact.

It’s the same shit they did to the Alien. Instead of just being a mysterious parasite they ruin it with some convoluted bullshit backstory about them being alien bio-weapons but then also being designed by an android

The original script had a better story

But Munn is a strong womyn who could beat up Schwarzenegger.

Whatever happened to the black villain?

He blew his own head off with the shoulder cannon.

Yeah, I hate this fetish for explaining shit that is better left unexplained.

Boring blant action movie in a universe where there is no overall story to set up bigger movies. So just another summer flick with no impact on the story as a whole.

All this. That alien lore was pure shit.

The worst part about the movie was the relentless barrage of shitty comedic quips. Not even Marvel movies are that bad.

It was pure schlockkino
Its objectively a garbage movie, but inhad lots of fun watching it

Which was hilarious, all the critics whining about it outing themselves as absolute autists

>no overall story to set up bigger movies
Not everything has to be a cinematic universe.

Predators was a kino masterpiece compared to this.

predators already ruined the lore more than avp with those stupid uber predators, now we have predators hybrids
fuck, me

Yeah it wasn't The Last Jedi, but Christ they should have cut at least half the jokes

It isn't bad. It's just mediocre. The ending sequel tease would have been an infinitely more entertaining movie than what we got though. NARCOS guy running around fighting Predators in a nanotech predator suit.

Friendly reminder that in the climax of the movie, Olivia Munn gave the Predator a hurricanrana.

I think Shane Black somehow thought the "Hey Billy, my girlfriend..." bits were the highlight of the first movie for the fans.

Predators was mediocre. The Predator is garbage.

Fuck google, made all pictures thumbnails.

that orange was all I needed to know the movie was going to be a disapointment

Why would mentally handicapped people be the next step in human evolution?

It was bonkers and I loved it.

this film is a cinematic masterpiece; kino of the highest order

Attached: jacob-tremblay-1543948344.jpg (1920x800, 152K)

kys pederast

>You are rude and projecting your insecurities onto others.

Attached: jacob-tremblay-1506821341.jpg (1280x720, 88K)