Wtf happened? They used to produce comfy cheesy shows for teens and not just propaganda. Where did it all go wrong?

Wtf happened? They used to produce comfy cheesy shows for teens and not just propaganda. Where did it all go wrong?

Attached: 1280px-The_CW.svg.png (1280x513, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody knows what happened, it's like some event melted the brains of the entire industry all at once
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

I have the solution switch to koren TV shows and your life will be happy again

korean tv doesn't have cute girls

If Korean TV is about something it's cute girls and US TV actresses look like depressed alcoholics

Attached: d0dbffdf3b55275ff437fac770a9001f.jpg (474x842, 52K)

your post would have worked better if you'd post someone remotely cute

What are you talking about? Its always been brain washing for teens and kids.

Go ahead, pick a show if you want.

Ok what passes for cute in the US show me cute because amerifag TV is nothing but people that barley pass for attractive

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x276, 10K)

Not him but the women you posted look like plastic teenage boys in drag. Nice taste there user

just look at any show on cw from a few years back. like vampire diaries, the 100, supernatural etc.
every single one of the girls there was a certifiable 9/10 or 10/10
no. they were just silly young adult shows that were easy to watch and reminding you of simpler times. they always started crappy for a few episodes that tried to be like their books and then got their original feelings for them and got good.
now the new shows, like roswell, dynasty, supergirl are just straight up propaganda with nothing more in them.

Vampire diaries she hit the wall hard and you cold always pass a train between Nina's legs the 100 no thanks bubble doll head's are not my thing

>They used to produce comfy cheesy shows
that's nostalgia

cw was, and still is. garbage.

The second picture is you know sarcasm the first is not but on average us actor's are not good looking ad the fact that its full of blacks and propaganda and I stopped watching 3 years ago

rude and false.
and i'm not talking about main girls, but the whole cast and guest starts too.
you can call it garbage all you want, it's not my point. i'm not saying it was some high end thought-provoking kino. i'm just saying it wasn't just episode after episode about politics, muh women empowerment and gay romance front center.
Sure, you always had minorities, strong women cast and gays, but it was just a background to the story and it did fit. Now it's just this and nothing else.

>They used to produce comfy cheesy shows for teens and not just propaganda.

go back to reddīt, roastie

>. i'm just saying it wasn't just episode after episode about politics, muh women empowerment and gay romance front center.
cw had that

you were just too young when that happened and didn't notice that. have sex

If the main is ugly the rest can't be better its a rule

Oh and I forgot one is Bulgarian and the other is from Australia man real people in America must be ugly as sin if you can't name an actual american actress.Supernatural had 2 good seasons 1-2 and I don't remember any actress from that show except for Ruby and she's a fake blonde with 10 kg of makeup on.

and? i'm not american either. the point is they used to hire very good looking mediocre actresses and now they hire average looking mediocre actresses.

The 100 is still good. Main problem with it at the moment is it's clogged up with capeshit and that's killing creativity everywhere

imo 5th season was the weakest, but 6th was much better.
i also like that new vampire diaries spin-off. its problem was only that there were no good looking people outside of main girl, and she is 7/10 at best

Yes america has brain cancer and it will continue to act like an stupid retarded child until we stop giving it money

Trump happened. Literally this is the answer.
Everything in media has to be done against him.

You're half right. Last season of The 100 was bad because it was the usually body swapping/evil version of self from the cape shit shows that they just can't stop themselves from using over and over.

>Have the entire media against you
>Still win
>They double down out of frustration and drag us all down with them

No this was the plan from the beginning you can find gay propaganda in shows from the 80s its rebuild the multicultural society+satanism

they still do. the 100, riverdale, nancy drew, izombie, pandora, roswell, the list goes on

literal plebbit tier network

But the cw has had only 2 eras. The first one at the beginning with dawn ostroff where she wanted the network to be about rich and privileged girls, wanted more shows like gossip girl and less like reaper, wanted supernatural and smallville dead so she moved those shows to the friday deathslot. Then she got fired and pedowitz came and he brought capeshit, the 100 and gave supernatural several more seasons. The propaganda is not unique to the cw, it's everywhere now. I think is good that spn is ending, it's the last show from a different time that still hasn't been completely poisoned by the sjw.

nancy drew didn't premiere yet, so who knows
100, izombie are good
roswell is exactly the prime example of a propaganda that i was talking about
riverdale is awful and a rape of the source material
pandora i didn't see, so can't comment on it, but 3.6/10 rating on imdb makes me think

Oh......ooh my......oooh my oh my.
That is possibly one of the best jokes I've never gotten from the Simpsons until just now.
WOW....

Attached: clarke.jpg (2048x2048, 274K)

roswell also ugly people

Black siren should have been redeemed in Season 5.

Attached: 1554182490279.jpg (1976x3000, 1.82M)

Dam that wall another one bites the dust

Still would do her

Sure but that's not the point the problem is every year they cast uglier people

I watched it for the first time live and they kept showing ads for some hiv prevention drug.
Do they run that on every show or just 100?

>I watched it for the first time live
It blows my mind that apparently most people still consume tv this way

How do you watch sports?

I don't. I suppose with anything live you're forced to watch that way

it was always propaganda, you just liked the old propaganda and don't like the new one.

>every single one of the girls there was a certifiable 9/10 or 10/10
Could you repeat that, I was distracted by this picture of a camel

Attached: Felicia-Day-as-Charlie-Bradbury[1].jpg (800x531, 68K)

Would you marry your arrowverse waifu?

Literally a faggot.

They basically halved the budget on their best show and then relegated it to Fri night to guarantee its ratings would drop (when it had been doing as well if not better than their other shows).

iZombie s3-5 could have been so much better if the showrunners could've afforded more than one big set piece per season.

Attached: iZombie s03e06 internal cellphone.webm (1000x562, 2.92M)

Stop it with the Felicia hate.

You got radicalized by cunnyposters on a Mongolian basketweaving forum

>It wasn't "propaganda" when I was a teen and I agreed to the content that I felt to be talking to my generation
>WTF why don't I relate to it anymore when I am no longer a teenager?!?

Member the WB?

Attached: TheWBfrogMedium.jpg (430x365, 44K)

My mom has recently become obsessed with Korean tv shows. I got her the Viki app recently and that's all she watches now.

the finale of iZombie was one of the worst things I've ever seen on television
I don't mean from a story point of view, that was OK
the whole thing was just so abysmally produced and edited, and hugely rushed, everything about it made me want to cry
I wanted to become blind and deaf so that I didn't have to experience it any more
and then the future bit at the end, jesus fucking christ
jesus christ almighty!

uh camels aren't girls, case opened and then immediately closed

It was so weird. Why did they waste the second-to-last episode on an Ocean's parody? That whole episode could've been cut and the last episode could've been extended to a 2-parter.

Well that's a good idea, you don't want your ratings to drop because all your audience die of AIDS.

Last season was meh. I think it's more that I had my hopes up for it to return to its "fighting for survival in a hostile alien environment" roots but the whole bodyswapping society and the big green time warp and all the bullshit just didn't do it for me. Season finale didn't bode well for next season either.

sure the whole premise of that season was very predictable, but in my opinion, it was done correctly. they finally stoped with the wonkru snorefest, started octavia's redemption arc and the best part of the season they finally killed one of the worst parts of the show - clarks mother. shame about marcus, tho. i'm actually exited for the next season, because it looks like they may try something different and in even different environment.

Gossip Girl debuted in 2007 and ran to 2012.
The entire cast was white (yes, Michelle Trachtenberg is Jewish, but also one of the palest people on the planet) and conventially good looking.
Can you imagine that happening now? HBO is continuing Gossip Girl next year and likely giving it the Euphoria treatment.

Jessica Szohr is half black

I wish Black Siren would suck my cock.

Attached: 1526604430923.png (1916x1076, 885K)

She's so fucking hot.
So sad she's the only attractive one on the show and all of them are awful on it.
Youtube videos probably have a bigger budget than the whole season of this crap.

Attached: MV5BMzBmZjE2ODAtN2IwYy00MzEzLWE4ZjgtN2Q1NjNkNDgyZWFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgwNjQwMjk@._V1_.jpg (900x1350, 116K)

Yeah and when they found out, they wrote her out of the show.

I miss white teen kino like GG, One Tree Hill, and Dawson's Creek.

Attached: jessica-szohr-in-love-bite.jpg (2041x1419, 297K)

I feel like Riverdale is the last show from the previous era of the CW, where their goal was to put attractive people on TV in pulpy dramas. Now they've moved on and are just like every other network.

the only legit attractive one is the redhead.
blonde is 8/10 and the mexican is at best 5/10. her mother is much more attractive than her

TADAA we have a winner!
/thread

THANK YOU TRUMP!

Attached: Cpt.Trump.png (658x502, 438K)

WB > early CW > > > > mid-to-late CW

watch the nancy drew trailer. they turned ned into a nig criminal.

hate riverdale? wtf...how could you hate a series that shows the epic highs and lows of high school football