Movies about those who lust after power the worst to have it?

Movies about those who lust after power the worst to have it?

Attached: mods.png (773x273, 72K)

Attached: 1558727272649.png (598x190, 15K)

>you have been banned from all boards
>reason: racism

Attached: 1520609727554.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

The absolute worst one, at least give me a reference for whatever bullshit reason I’m getting banned for you jackboot faggots.

I think one of the jannies is jewish

Oh no no no ha ha ha

These idiot jannies are their own worst enemies. People come to this site to see strange, shocking, and controversial material. If they ban people willy nilly then it just removes participants from the discussion, which reduces the quality of the site, which ultimately causes people to look for alternatives elsewhere. For example: I used to go to reddit all the time, but got banned so many times that I came here. If this place goes the same way I'll find an alternative. So be it.

P. S. Fuck jannies.

>I used to go to reddit all the time
easy bait

*i like to spam thousands of images of scantily clad gooks for years on end because I’m mentally ill

This board has some of the worst jannies. Deleting good threads while leaving up threads where discord trannies spam and samefag any thread they don't like

based tranny janny blowing the fuck out stupid dumb kpop retard

based fuck gaybop

this one is justified

>comcast customer

Attached: 14531564522.png (1106x1012, 728K)

They literally just carpet-ban everyone in any thread they don't like. And it's not even the heinous shit. The last mass-banning I got hit with was from a thread about kino clips from nature documentaries.
Jannies are breeding their own cute frogs.

Imagine leaving your IP in the screenshot. Retard

>look up OPs town
>it's pic related

Attached: Pasadena_strip_mall_MS_TT.jpg (850x570, 89K)

dont hack me bro pls

deserved it senpai

I've been banned from this board for talking about script writing on a Film Making General that got nuked.

Jannies are either mentally invalid, literally 12 years old, or both. Either way part of the jannie application process should be showing chinkmoot their driver's license over skype.

Stop ban evading.

Attached: 1506912855335.png (960x960, 609K)

>static ip addresses

he's already posting again rtard

thats the next town over actually. I live in La Porte

This.

That Yea Forums greentext that blows the fuck out the jannies explains it the best.

>Just got finished watching the game
>Go to sport's bar to unwind
>Friends getting drinks, having fun, talking about the game
>Eventually the conversation shifts away from the game and onto other shit, as long nights with friends are won't to do
>Talk about things like jobs, the wife, women, crack dirty jokes, the state of the bar, etc. etc.
>Suddenly some faggot behind the bar goes up to you and starts shouting "THIS IS A SPORT'S BAR, ONLY TALK ABOUT SPORTS"
>You tell him to fuck off
>He runs up to the manager and bitches
>You get kicked out
>Wtf

That's what the jannies are like. Fuck them. I come to Yea Forums because the PEOPLE suit me. The sense of humor, the views, the way they talk, THAT'S why. When I invite my friends to a sport's bar, I didn't make them my friends because they were expert at analyzing sports, or because they used to be pro football players; they're my friends and I invited them out because I like their company, and they're fun people to be around.

So with that being said, FUCK jannies, and FUCK niggers. Ban me if you want, I'm outtie.