Ywn die fighting beside him

>ywn die fighting beside him

Attached: 1562669678405.jpg (750x423, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5d2208696ecf3-attack-on-stannis-baratheon.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn die

yes, thank you Jesus

Attached: sbtkwcrd.jpg (768x432, 58K)

AAAAAGGHHHH DAVOS SAVE ME FROM THE BIG WOMAN

Attached: 1558687787055.jpg (725x406, 39K)

i don't even know that guy, why would i want to die by his side

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

t-there's not going to be any saving, your grace

Attached: 13241353421.png (861x610, 663K)

my king ;(

>Barristan Selmy: arrrgghhh save me Grey Worm!!!
>Doran Martel: arrrgghhh save me Areo!!!
>Roose Bolton: arrrgghhh save me Maester Walken!!!
Who else got completely JUSTed by Dabid?

He was only rightful king

youtubemultiplier.com/5d2208696ecf3-attack-on-stannis-baratheon.php

Attached: MessyQuarterlyCockerspaniel-poster.jpg (480x368, 12K)

Kino.

Attached: 1541574071877.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Now that the dust has settled, was Stannis the best GOT character?

You misspelled Daenerys.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1558460273520.jpg (976x1105, 611K)

Attached: 1557239077518.jpg (600x315, 29K)

It fucking hurts.

Good God, yes. Him and Bobby.

DUBS FOR BASED STANNIS

Attached: 1557094679463.jpg (600x785, 78K)

>Some wet-behind-the-ears faggot whinges about being too far from the city gates, says hundreds will die.
>Stannis sneers at his optimism and replies, “Thousands.”
>Is still the first man off the boat, first man to the city walls, and has to be dragged away kicking and screaming even when all hope of victory was lost.

I would have stormed the Seven Hells with this man.

>Supporting a kinslayer
eww

I would have fallen over and drowned in the shallow water.

Every time an action takes place or does not take place, an amount of parallel universe is created, with one alternative option at least.

Guys, I'll buy some real estate and get a good job.
After I've saved the necessary amount of money, when I'm old and basically have nothing more to see, but death, when the technology is advanced enough, I'll buy myself a freezer where they put my brain in, my organs, perhaps even my entire body, to conserve my memory and consciousness and save it on a USB stick in case something happens.

When they're able to transfer my mind into another human body, as soon as we're able to travel through time and space, I'll begin a new life.

I'll spend all my energy and resources to become part in a project of my choice.

I will travel the four dimensional continuum, in search for the one timeline where Stannis wins the Game of Thrones, even if it is a chance of 1 out of 14,000,605.

I will then travel there and I will then create an alternate timeline, in 2015 of our timeline, where I will show you the one timeline where Stannis wins.
I will then proceed to reassure that this timeline happens and is experienced by all of you, the one where Stannis' victory is viewed over HBO, where all of the Western world bows to Stannis.

Until then, you must Stannispost.

I’ll be waiting.

thats right... because its just a tv set
you dumbass

Attached: hey get me a latte.jpg (744x496, 125K)

Based time travelling user

Attached: 1557238236398.jpg (640x640, 41K)

But if it didn't happen in 2015 it's never gonna happen for us. I hope at least you get to see our king winning the game of thrones, user.

Daily reminder the show made stannis look more badass making him fight in the fucking front line like some fantasy hero even though in the books he just commands from a distance

Are we doing it?

He'll still win in the books, r-right bros? I'm just finishing up a Dance with Dragons and the Iron Bank is with him now and in the sample chapters he also know that Karstark will betray him. That means he won't lose, right??

I sure hope not. Book Stannis has earned a noble death at the very least.

thank fuck, Stannis was a fucking idiot.

I don't see the appeal