Ah, the danish

Ah, the danish.

Attached: 1564724552721.jpg (475x513, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pKt4gaErvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHHH, GREECE. WHERE THE YOGURT FLOWS LIKE WATER

Ah, the watermelon!

Attached: I'se_so_happy_-_postcard.jpg (600x384, 100K)

AHHH MAYO!

haha he is acting different from how a normal person would, haha classic key and peele

AHHH, THE FRENCH

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (471x640, 82K)

>Eh, garçon. One admission for the continental breakfast.
>Ju ken jes help yourself, sir.
>Mmmmm, interesting. European style!

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1563923072088.jpg (704x468, 64K)

Its actually a really good reference to the shining

Awkward...

What does it have to do with the shining before the last 30 seconds?

Attached: paperandeverything.jpg (370x429, 35K)

DUDES EPIC REFERENCES

Tell us how you really feel.

a fapoon!

I'LL HAVE WHAT I'M HAVING

I literally don't get it.

"Continental breakfast" sounds a lot fancier than it is. I remember when I was a kid I stayed at a hotel and it said they had a "complimentary continental breakfast" and I got really excited and it turned out to just be a piece of toast and an orange.

You seem upset, friend

WELL LA DI DA

I LOVE BEING INCONTINENT

The last hotel I stayed at had a good breakfast option. They had a waffle maker, omelettes, cereals, those sausage patties, etc.

>his hotels didn't have eggies and waffles and all the breakfast meats and a variety of hot and cold cereals
HOLY SHIT THIS user WAS POOR WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOUR LOSER PARENTS DOING

Having any kind of “breakfast bar” where unwashed mouth breathing hotel guests make themselves waffles means you’re at a shitty hotel for poor people sorry to break it to you.

Your parents just didn't want you to eat

>He says as he went to places that could only afford to give guests ONE slice of toast and ONE orange
Please stop.

Mr. park avenue manicure.

WE'LL TAKE THE LOT

That wasn’t me. If your hotel had “free breakfast” it’s chain garbage. And you’re the poor loser.

Attached: ultra.jpg (211x239, 16K)

based /pol/ tranny

>"free breakfast"
Uhhh. "My bad"
Why is free breakfrast in quotes? Are you implying it isn't you stupid faggot? Lmao

The joke was that he's conflating "being able to help yourself" with a clearly misunderstood belief that "helping yourself" is somehow a hallmark that marks this breakfast as European and refined.

What are you? A dumb dumb?

Lmao sour grapes cope right there. Even WITH working class parents, at least they were smart enough to spring for the cheap hotels with actual breakfast buffets in the morning.

>I'm going to spend a lot of money on the place I will spend the least amount of time in. What do you mean I'm acting nigger rich?

Attached: 1566024484215.jpg (1280x1500, 269K)

Yikes...

Attached: yikes.jpg (1033x525, 57K)

I’m not the toast and orange guy. I was pointing out that it’s funny to call someone else poor and brag about some shitty motel breakfast bar. Any halfway decent hotel has a restaurant.

Whats being poor like?

How is "helping yourself" a European trait? Don't you get thrown in prison for doing anything for yourself over there without Big Brother's prior approval on 5 different approval slips?

Post pics of all the 5 star hotel suites you've stayed in Mr. Money bags.

I knew your original post was bait, and I was playing along for the joke. Now the joke has gone on too long, and I shall no longer be playing along with you.

Nice digits. That was my first post of the thread. I just don't know why "helping yourself" makes something European. I think Key or Peele, whichever one that guy is doesn't know what he's even making a joke of.

It's them making fun of how people call things by region(like going dutch when splitting the bill)

What was the point of postcards like this? If racism was the norm in the 1850s did they really need it shoved into mundane aspects of their lives that had nothing to do with blacks? It's interesting that for all the attempts to make the girl in this postcard ugly and stereotypical, the setup is actually pretty wholesome and cute; just a little girl in a sundress eating watermelon happily. Perhaps in some small way, the purer intentions of the artist to make a good piece that would be appealing to the eye betrayed the more sinister motivations that are the move obvious to us.

Racists have such empty lives that they can literally never stop thinking of racism. That's why they're so angry it's taken away from them, they don't know what to do with themselves.

Because the intention was wholesome and happy.

Probably because it's only "free" in the sense you don't pay an extra.
It's not truly free because it's already in whatever number they charge you for the room.

>LOL DUUDE IT'S LIKE CHAPPELLE SHOW JUST WORSE AND WHITEWASHED

>perhaps the purpose of this card was just to be wholesome and happy
>but let me interpret it as being racist since I literally cannot stop thinking about racism
No user, you're the racist here.

Well, no that's incorrect. The concept as a whole is still perpetuating a mindset that kept racism around so the intention clearly wasn't wholesome and happy. I just wonder if the artist knew his attempts at mockery seem surprisingly tame and almost wholesome when compared to other arts of that time.

Best line in the sketch

it's amazing hhow mediocre and rehashed all his comedy and body of work is but is you know applauded for REASONS

>Classic pikaninny face with exaggerated features
>Eating watermelon
>1855
Pretending to be retarded, are we?

>exaggerated features
It's literally just a black girl in a sun dress.
>eating watermelon
Who doesn't like watermelon
>1855
Pic related. People back then weren't uptight faggots like they are now. So there's your answer to your question. The purpose of said post card is to be a post card to send to your loved one. That's it.

Attached: well there it is.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

Have sex
Dilate

Damn, I just netted 4 (You)'s with this post. Thanks, user.

Oh yea I also forgot to add
>"I'se so happy"
You want to explain that one away you disingenuous faggot?

Sure, blacks talked like that in 1855. What's your point? That was their vernacular. Their "accent". That's how they talked.

>That's why they're so angry it's taken away from them

So mad, so low iq. Sucks to be you faggot.

Attached: 1560713950610.jpg (248x189, 9K)

>so low iq
The irony of a frogposter saying this makes me chuckle.

Epic trolling for (You)s my dude. Last response you will be getting from me.

I would hope not, I'd hate to have to take over for you.

>present valid points
>lol epic trolling dude!
I don't think you know what trolling is, but I hope the rest of your day goes well, friend.

You're not chuckling at anything liar. You're sitting there seething on a battered, ragged chair straining under your weight in your piss stained underwear.

Look how much I made this madboy type.

>Greentext means I win!
Based retard

I never once said or implied I "won" any argument. You're being a faggot on purpose now while I assumed we were having a legitimate conversation about stereotypes in 1855. But I guess if that's how you're gonna just devolve the entire conversation, so be it. It wouldn't surprise me that you're incapable of holding a rational conversation.

There's literally no reason why these negroes should be talking about the Danes other than to race bait. Black people have already infested every fucking country on earth with their depravity. These disgusting race mixer needs to keep his mouth shut about danish people and stop trying to make a joke out of them for money. He is a fucking nuisance to humanity.

Tell us how you really feel

I get it. This is a great show.

Unfunny nigger shit.

>woah this nigger is funny
why are white people so racist?

Who would have thought the guy who occasionally made funny sketches would become the most pretentious hack in hollywood?

Huh? Jordan Peele became Rian Johnson?

Blame liberals. They’ll suck off any black guy who isn’t a gang banger low life

>>>/no/

Oh yes.

go back then kys

name ONE time you laughed at this god-awful show

>Please leave your message at the beep
>*BEEEEEP*
>Hey Jordan it's me again...Keegan? From back on Comedy Central? You know the A-ARON guy? haha, awesome times...anyhow I just thought i'd call again, guess your phone must be busted because i've been trying for weeks. Just wanted to say congrats again on that Oscar win dude, and holy shit Us is killing it at the box office! And man, who'd have thought my old buddy would be the showrunner on the fucking Twilight Zone?! Me? Oh yeah things are looking pretty good, just finished shooting some sweet Xbox commercials and managed to bag a supporting role in Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation so yeah, the sky's the limit! Hey I was just wondering, wouldn't it be crazy if we got together again, maybe wrote a bit and did some new sketches together? I think I can probably manage to find some time away from my schedule....just a thought anyway man, i'm swamped under these days!.....Please resp-
>*BEEEEEP*

Attached: Keegan-Michael_Key_Peabody_2014_(cropped).jpg (537x783, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5pKt4gaErvU

Well aren't you a tiny plum...

>so the intention clearly wasn't wholesome and happy
It literally was.
Just because you keep crying about it doesn't mean it was thought of as bad, or considered anything other than an obvious truth at the time.

I don't get it.
Who was he talking about?

Attached: key.jpg (824x411, 25K)

Attached: 1554350302832.jpg (358x500, 33K)

Kino

Who do you think you're fooling with posts like this? You're on Yea Forums, which is supposed to be a home for your kind. Why do you still feel the need to play dumb? Have you realized there is no home for you anywhere on the internet? You are not welcome anywhere, even on the place you thought was your home.

Imagine being this much of a /pol/tard. Imagine waking up angry and seething every single day.

Holy based
I really dislike how disingenuous they can be sometimes.

Attached: .png (112x112, 41K)

user, what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1565506578787.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I may be low in finances but I'm richer than you'll ever be.