What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: Capn Flint.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>"DUDE WHAT IF DON DRAPER WAS A PIRATE LMAO"

fuck louis ck

Best written gay character
Prove me wrong

None what so ever

came here to make this joke

England

overdue dick appointment

I fucking love that scene where they are broadsided by the warship.

He was being forced to have sex (with a woman)

He was bi. There, proved (you) wrong.

I honestly thought the actor was Ian Glen at first. Same fucking voice too. Is this show worth watching past season 2? I watched till the season 2 finale and didn't really feel it. The gay stuff really puts me off from enjoying this and the whore lady was just an annoying cunt that ended up being more than just an episodic side plot, which really infuriated me,

If you work on your homophobia I think you'll enjoy it.

dropped, then

really sad i missed out on this show and Yea Forums threads when it came out. just finished it the other day and it was great.

i fucking hated jon silver though. dont know if it was the actor or the rat of a character.

Excellent show, very underrated.

I miss the show, the music and the visuals. Black Sails is one of the best shows on tv.

>i fucking hated jon silver though
I hated him too at first because he kept smiling like an idiot but once he lost his leg he really became one of the best characters on the show.

Attached: Black Sails s3 - The storm.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

Kino Sails >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Game Of Shit

Being in a good show that was overshadowed by GoT.

Sodomite

based billy bones

The show was pretty good, Flint was by far the best character and actor but the French bitch needed to die in s1

>what if we made a show about cool pirates but half the season is which pirate leader trumps which pirate leader, and the other half is romantic melodrama
>how about we film like 4 scenes at sea because that's too expensive
The gay shit was the last drop.

He was fake and gay

And he orders to sink them. Best comeback in history.

>I will rain holy hell down upon him
Kino.

Attached: gtrt.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

So Silver really killed Flint and lied to his negress about it didnt he? Why else would there have been a gunshot?

no flint got reunited with his male companion of old at that outcast place

No way, thats way too fucking happy an ending for Punished Flint.

what?

only the first 2 seasons had this.

Savannah was a prison so I don't think you can call that a happy ending.

A prison in the same way those soft cock minimal security prisons are prisons, plus he got to spend the rest of his life bumming Thomas so its not that big a problem.
I like the idea Flint was killed, it fits with the theme of the show about the power of stories and storytelling. Flint led a war because he was so good at talking and Silver was a manipulative bastard from season 1.
And once again, the gunshot!

One of few same sex relationships which were done well and you could understand his motivation and hatred for England. Shame the show was ruined by the terrible female cast.

>flint and vane team up just in time for vane to die
i was fucking furious.

also, can there ever be a better blackbeard than ian mcshane? i mean the black sails version wasnt really bad at all, but he looks like shit compared to mcshane.

If I'm not mistaken, Blackbeard was supposed to show up in the second season but they had to change their plans when NBC made Crossbones (a show about Blackbeard) so they brought Ned Low instead.
>can there ever be a better blackbeard than ian mcshane?
Ray Stevenson was great as Blackbeard. That keelhauling scene though...

It's worth it as long as you skip the scenes with the french whore or a bunch of women just talking to each other.

Kino show

The scene where Jack is negotiating with the other pirate captain for a share of a prize, realises he's getting the shit end of the stick, can't fight him crew to crew so sucker stabs him and frees the prisoners was amazing.

Never forget that Woodes Rogers was a good guy though

England still existing.

I miss him bros.