Amazon Video kino

Thanks to Yea Forums multiple daily threads about "The Boys", i've found I have access to Amazon Video platform due to my subscription to A. Prime.
Can you suggest more kinos to watch? Movies or tv series, original content or not, I dont care. Its simply the fact i'm not used to these services (imagine paying to watch series or movies lmao) so i'm having hard time and i dont want to waste an hour manually searching for something to watch everytime.
Thank you.

t. 39 years old boomer

Attached: 1565593540353.png (400x400, 94K)

The Grand Tour

Danger man

The Romanoffs was a mixed bag but some were kino

A friend says Sneaky Pete is really good but he also loves Stranger Things so who knows.

I'll watch into these ones, thanks!

Too Old To Die Young. Not for everyone, only if you like other Refn stuff.

Watch Farscape. Don't think, just do it.

Jack Ryan. Way better than it looks

Hand of God season 1 is decent on its own

the lovely milkers of mrs maisal

Terror
The Boys
Vikings

Shows are hit or miss, watch movies instead.

Is this any better than Netflix? Recently got rid of Sky. Netflix has some decent stuff but it's utter shite to navigate and I really want some good TV shows rather than loads of films.

>watch an old B+W flick
>click "Customers also watched"

Prime has fuckin' awesome old films.

Attached: Salute+the+Toff1.jpg (300x387, 64K)

I just watched Arctic starring mads mikkelsen. Was pure nature Kino.

Ignore every other reply and watch Patriot first

Is the prisoner on prime?

I wanted to rewatch Farscape and Stargate since I've heard that these shows were on Amazon... except that none of them are available in my country.

Too old to die young is really stylish and impressive. Bit weird especially at the end but a must see

I thought 30s was millenial not boomer

Alpha House

He's a desperate reddit nigger trying to fit in with the zoom zooms.

Best comedy of the year aka Fleabag

The Terror

what's with these obvious shill threads?

Cancel your subscription.

Attached: 1542685747968.jpg (800x449, 60K)

Third episode of Electric Dreams(The Commute)

Can't be worse than Witcher

It's going to be one hell of a race to the bottom.

Attached: 1561705628808.jpg (597x549, 84K)

>Subscribed to A. Prime for reasons that have nothing to do with tv series and movies
>Found out i have A. Video for free thanks to that
>"hurr duur unsubscribe to it, shill"
>You actually cant subscribe nor unsubscribe to this service
Hang yourselves, brainlet subhumans.

>Subscribed to A. Prime
>You can't subscribe nor unsubscribe to this service

Attached: 1559848970628.jpg (664x662, 25K)

why would I unsubscribe from every amazon prime feature because your ass doesn't like the show? because guess what there all one package there isn't a way to not choose video

Brainlet confirmed. Gas yourself.

Yes, cancel your subscription to Amazon for blackwashing yet more white characters. Hit them in their wallet so that they stop this bullshit practice. I'm sure that Amazon has competitors that can deliver all the dragon dildos you need to your door in a shitty cardboard box.

At least the writers of WoT are competent

Attached: 15651686567820.jpg (640x960, 509K)

>Amazon Video is bad, user! Lets unsubscribe to Amazon Prime so you can waste 9000 gorillion of money per year due to shipping
We have the next nobel price here.

>price
Or you could buy local and not waste money on shipping. Basically do something other than support the executives pushing this cancer.

Attached: 1546595825114.png (931x760, 1.18M)

I already buy everything i can local.

yes let me go to Walmart for all my electronic needs there really good at not having any cords or deals or should I hit up my radioshack?

Fortitude but skip season 3 entirely.

Attached: 9.jpg (2560x1920, 516K)

Season 2 was ok, but you really only need season 1. The mystery and everything in season 1 gets wrapped up nicely. After that you can see they had no plan but the show was a success and they wanted to keep in going.

BEZOSED

>kino

It’s spelled keen you stupid millennial faggots

This. Patriot is one of the best shows in recent years. Also check out Perpetual Grace LTD from the same dudes.

I SAY AMAZON YOU SAY PRIME!
IT IS ONLY $12.99!
AMAZON!

Fleabag was kino, not for incels tho

Fleabag is shit unless you’re a millenial woman.
Even my based wife said she doesn’t want to spend 2 seasons with ‘this horrible and promicuous person’

Patriot. It’s some of the darkest comedy I’ve ever seen.

Fuckng this.

this I got though both seasons in 2 days each it's good

they looked to be the same exact rips as the ones I torrented like 5+ years ago judging from the aspect ratio shifts so you aren't missing much

Too Old to Die Young is pure kino

Dawsons creek

Vinland Saga

Attached: cinegrid_vs_ep1.jpg (5760x3240, 3.79M)

The Man from T.H.I.S.