I'm the devil, and I'm here to do some devil shit

I'm the devil, and I'm here to do some devil shit

Attached: once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-ending-3-1564162608.jpg (480x479, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cornishfair.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

saw it last night, great film desu

You won't be the reason i go to jail

Cliff is the man we should all aspire to be.

saw it last night, don't remember anything. will see it again when a torrent drops

>Saw it last night, don't remember anything
Fucking hell, are you sure you don't just have early onset Alzheimers?

it was a long movie where nothing really happened. i was also tired and not sober

Are you ok, grampa? It's me, Billy

The ranch scene was incredible

Naw, it was something dumber than that.

Kek, entire kinoplex laughed at that one

My favourite movie of the year so far (unlikely to be topped) and I’m thinking it’s my favourite Tarantino movie full stop. I think I might actually watch it again.

The foley editing in this movie is kino e.g. record amp gain and leather jackets squeaking and cars starting and keys rattling and dog food slamming.

Saw it last night. It had so many pointless scenes that were not even entertaining.

They got the sound of wet dog food slurping out of the can by recording Lena Dunham peeling her thighs off of a leather car seat.

I saw it for the second time last night, it's much more enjoyable the second time around - whcih I feel is characteristic of Tarantino films

This

alright that's fucking hilarious. Then again her pussy is Rat flavored- "Good food for bad dogs".

I agree with the herd here this is the best movie of the year hands down. Doesn't even need to win an Oscar because everyone who sees it knows it is.

This character really woke me up to my weaknesses. I no longer cry in front of mexicans or let women or chinese men run their mouths without consequence.

>thought her being a sperg was a meme
>she was literally herself the entire Ranch subplot
>pouting and twitching and hamming up her performance
Quentin just put people around her and filmed. How did Tarankino pull it off?

Also all footfags must die

Attached: 1537110624468.webm (640x640, 763K)

Filthy hippy child

Attached: 1545139469752.jpg (2038x2952, 942K)

is there any girl there to fuck?

Mixed feelings about the movie, generally good. Pitt was fucking excellent in his role. Loved both Cliff and Dalton

Her calves are killer

She has autism right?

Never stood a chance

how high are you

Attached: 1549798334373.webm (640x640, 1.73M)

midway through this my gf was getting restless so we went out into the lounge and had a candy bar then went back in 10 minutes later and tried it for another 10 minutes then she said lets go somewhere, so we went to the county fair

too long and made for boomers

how old are you

shit is the proper term

Attached: 09807098.jpg (1293x933, 277K)

around 20 why

>went to the county fair

Attached: 1419510031879.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

>Also all footfags must die

Attached: 1566019238886.png (454x520, 11K)

That was seriously the most kino thing I have seen in ages. Cannot remember when the last time was I felt getting this much enjoyment for my money.

God is female
So is the devil

>Is everyone alright?
>well the fuckin hippies aint

This but unironically

Is this board just filled with bots lol.

I mean who doesn’t like seeing a bunch if hippies get their faces punched in but really, what was the point of this shit?

Was the last scene supposed to be synonymous with Peter at the gates of heaven or something?

It was a retelling of the Manson killings, spun in Rick's embellishment and need for recognition / acceptance for his acting and existence. Instead of Sharon and the gang getting killed it was about he and Cliff kicking ass and taking names, with Rick being invited into the Hollywood elite he desperately longed for. So, yes, to him being invited through the gates was like going to his version of heaven.

How can such shitty cheap clothes make someone look like such a badass.

body

Living alone, unmarried into your 50s being basically broke outside the pennies you earn from being the manservant of some spoiled manchild?

how autistic would it be to wear this outfit in public?

because it's brad pitt in good shape who did something cool while wearing them.

if it were a fat anime nerd wearing the same clothes getting his ass kicked in them, you'd forget about them.

>unmarried
widowed

i thought they made him look like ace ventura

How do i get brad pitts body

here too

His attitude. He clearly is very comfortable living the life he lives. Don't get hung up on the specifics of his life, it's all about being at a place of peace and acceptance with your lot in life and making the most of it.

Drive jacket levels if you're some skinny fat scoliosis fag who sits on the computer all day

fat guys would unironically look better in hawaiian shirts

stop eating so much

Attached: 1449756268142.jpg (1008x1395, 264K)

yeah, who would go to a place where you meet people irl

cornishfair.org/

Same desu, it's smoother the second time around because you're really able to take in the atmosphere without feeling as though everything you're watching is mildly pointless

Appearances are all about attitude and physique, and because you associate the clothes with the person and their actions
If Brad Pitt wore shitty Nintendo graphic tees, khaki cargo shorts and Walmart-tier skechers you'd still think he looked decent

Gay

One user thinks that Brad's character was a figment of Leo's imagination, thoughts?

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

>cornish
I apologize. I thought you were a normal human who was being stupid.

Attached: carlito.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I thought it was just good, not great. I loved the feel of the world, and how much it felt lived in. Also liked the comfy laid back feel of the movie, mixed with the impending doom of The Manson family hanging over it. But it was a typical Tarrantino movie in that it was often over indulgent, and meandered in places. Like long exposition dumps for example, and yeah, exposition is unavoidable in a movie, but a truly great film will successfully mask it. Hell, Pulp Fiction does just that. What Quinton needs is a good editor to trim the fat. Besides that though I did enjoy it.

7.5/10 Good, not great

>often over indulgent, and meandered in places
but non sequiters and absurd old blind men sexing gingers on a ranch are my fave desu

what a tweeeeeeeeest

Same, based Tarantino can make great kino

>Was the last scene supposed to be synonymous with Peter at the gates of heaven or something?
A little bit, that and the literal idea of the doors of Hollywood finally opening up to him, and only doing so when he accepted his place in the world. But the Character of Sharron Tate in this movie was kind of Angelic as a whole I felt. Like she was so pure and carefree, which of course made the impending feel of doom all the more intense.

>One ticket for me and my wife's son for the latest 86 minute long, pared down, stripped back, low budget, no frills, exploitation action movie by an early 30s director who just LOVES old action movies like Die Hard (which is also my favourite Christmas movie)!

Attached: 1515174868923.png (1159x665, 231K)

Auteur theory is narcissistic bullshit, and no matter how great a filmmaker may be, he isn't shit without a team around him that's just as good. That's why Tarantino's last three films(this, Django, Hateful 8) are so fucking poorly paced compared to the rest of his career, because Sally Menke wasn't still alive and editing them. His new editor is a dude, and he does a pretty good job with the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, but I can't help but wonder that male editors are better when they're working on a large studio picture, since that's going to restrain any self-indulgent tendencies. On a Tarantino movie, two self-indulgent dudes are going to make a self-indulgent movie. But if you have the self-indulgent male director with the more restrained female editor, you get magic.

Nah, I love long movies, but they have to earn it. Even The Hateful Eight did a better job of managing its time. That movie flew by so quick, and it takes place in one singular room, more or less, and I still personally preferred it to this.

Again, it's not bad, just meandering at times.

ok incel

Gaay

Attached: 1414781729383.gif (200x200, 1.69M)

Saw this yesterday I loved it and it was a nice change of pace from qts usual shit especially django unchained and crazy 8 (his worst movie)
Had almost a Jackie brown (my fav of his) + big lebowski sort of feel to it.
Shame cliffy booth and Bruce Wayne didn't meet irl in the movie and only in cliffs rooftop what if fantasy daydream.
Cliffpilled
Unbased and rick Dalton pilled

Cliff was (happy) neet stuntman VS the misanthrope celebcel

Cliff was and is the best mc in the movie and his outlook on life is comfy something I aspire to be one day

Booth made him a fucking legend although the flame thrower scene was great

>One ticket for me, my wife's bull, and my wife's son for the latest 86 minute long, pared down, fast paced, indie, stripped back, female lead, low budget, no frills, exploitation action movie, with exposition scenes in strip clubs, by an early 30s director who just LOVES old action movies like Die Hard (which is also my favourite Christmas movie) and who could be making more ambitious movies but he wants to prove how much of a regular FUN loving cinemagoer he js! Oh, and some sweet popcorn sprinkled with this vial of my wife's bull's cum!

Attached: 1551843769105.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Attached: 1543996470058.png (960x960, 331K)

Honestly just seemed like a dick measuring film for pretentious cinema lovers to brag about how much they enjoyed it in an attempt to prove they have good taste in films. Went to see it with a group of friends and lo and behold the only person of the group that thought it was a great film was the overweight film lover that wouldn't shut the fuck up about the editing and acting and how we need to "Understand subtext more" to appreciate it.

I swear film buffs are insufferable. The film didn't have subtext so much as it just slapped you across the face with it.

i tried watching hateful8 about six times and couldn't make it beyond the snow scene at the beginning

the dialogue and situation was so unrealistic and boring that i switched to the Punisher

you sound insuferable and reactionary with no original thoughts or even sincerity

stay home next time if you are intimidated so much you run home to a malaysian fish farming forum to spout a blog i have to read

Attached: 1530013741958.jpg (1024x733, 94K)

Case in point.

to what? fuck off brainlet

Thanks for proving my point.

that fat dude enjoyed something and has friends and maybe even a gf who listen to him. Is this why you're mad incel?

Attached: 1537054271375.jpg (318x350, 30K)

Attached: 86969.png (255x255, 61K)

>pulls the (((card))) out of nowhere

lol must have struck a nerve. If you can't even compete with a fat dude just stay home. Start a braaapp thread; I'll bump it out of pity

Attached: 1541108428722.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

>Personal insults because he didn't like some shitty movie
What is the matter with u

just posting facts sweetie
nothing I typed was incorrect

Attached: 1466533807531.gif (369x310, 1.73M)

We shot Bounty Law together, remember?

holy shit your fatass gf needed a candy break then had to walk out of a movie to go buy fried oreos?

i was entirely under the impression that the bruce lee sequence was cliff running through what would happen if he theoretically got off the roof and went over to the set anyway, and then he finishes the thought and says "fair enough" because he knows it would be a bad idea.

how retarded am i

People like this need to stop, it's embarrassing

Living in a trailer outside a drive-in theater with my loyal doggo is the most comfy existence I can imagine.

I think QT should consider making a TV show so he can throw in all the pointless digressions he wants. The snippets of fictional old movies are clearly his favorite thing to do.

Fucking retarded. "Fair enough" is Cliff realizing it's wouldn't be worthwhile to ask the stunt crew if Cliff can work on Lancer. Due to them being friends with Randy.

Is this his first film with zero black people? and not one use of the word nigger?

It was a poorly placed flashback, the cutaways were the weakest part.

He said he's only writing/directing 10 movies (so Star Trek won't count since he didn't write it), but he's said nothing about never writing/directing a TV show. He did the recut of Hateful 8 into a miniseries for Netflix, so that might be a sign of his future plans.

Kek

Hey dumb dumb, did you not realize that Bruce Lee wasn't in the fucking show they were filming, but he WAS on the Green Hornet, and they mention multiple times that they worked with Kurt Russell's character on the Green Hornet? You're a retard.

>you will never murder degenerate hippies with your stuntbro and his loyal well trained pitbull Brandy

Because the guy on the green hornet set recognized cliff as the wife-killer i thought THAT was the reason that rick warned him about going to the set. Because you hear the repetition of rick's line about it before the flashback, I thought he was considering going anyway, and the next scene was just a hypothetical. I understand that's retarded now

good point about bruce lee not being in the film though. I did not know the green hornet was a real TV show either, so my bad there.

clueless zoomer

forgive me for not being familiar with a foreign tv show from the late 60s

Attached: 12341234561.jpg (500x374, 26K)

The only relevant culture post-WWII is American culture.

Holy fuck didnt even notice.

Reservoir Dogs

retard. also pretty sure the word nigger is used

Attached: 4311resevoir-dogs.jpg (999x433, 188K)

I enjoyed it, saw it twice but my 29 year old wife was not into it. No way I would have left though.

DO IT

>stop eating so much
wrong. you need to eat more, a lot more. doesn't really matter what you eat so long as you gain mass + intensive training. then after you gain 100-200 pounds, you cut down body fat percent down to your desired aesthetic

t. /fit/ nigga

Attached: 1560179124347.jpg (310x323, 37K)

Nah it was something more boring than that

kek

Lol fuck all that male/female theory nonsense. The problem is that Sally Menke, the individual person, is dead and his movies are more poorly paced now

Men and women are different.

onions tier post

Buscemi says nigger about 10 times

prove it

>That's why Tarantino's last three films(this, Django, Hateful 8) are so fucking poorly paced compared to the rest of his career
nigga kill bill was so poorly paced it was TWO FUCKING FILMS

when did squeals mean bad pacing lmao

Attached: CUT.gif (320x352, 1.25M)

EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

For me, it's Sadie

Attached: atkins-300x200.gif (300x200, 42K)

>margot robbie's scenes were pointless, they didn't have anything to do with the final showdown so they are pointless! tarantula is a hack!

Attached: e457c996b3fd85d3c34b25796f433fc7.png (158x185, 65K)

is that the girl who got btfo by the flamethrower?

if only kojima didn't screw joosten out of death stranding, we'd be seeing joosten in hollywood instead of qualley

Attached: 1559264238743.jpg (828x825, 245K)

>metoo era
>main hero murdered his bitch wife and smashes another woman's face against the wall repeatedly until she's unrecognizable
>other woman murdered with a flame thrower
>women in general are portrayed as slutty retards the entire movie

How did he get away with it?

Yep. After having her face mauled off buy a pitbull

videogames are not art

what's her actors name

she looked like emily willis in the movie, and her stupid accent made me diamonds

Attached: 1527127779497.gif (288x199, 1.19M)

>Auteur theory is narcissistic bullshit, and no matter how great a filmmaker may be, he isn't shit without a team around him that's just as good

Aahh, been reading your """William Goldman""" I see. but I totally agree

god, she had the best feet i think, severely triggered in the scene where she's smashing her feet right into the windshield

Never heard of him.

>women in general are portrayed as slutty retards the entire movie

you thought sharon tate was depicted as a slutty retard?

Notice it was always 10 movies full stop! Now we are getting stipulations. I foretell it’ll be more than 10 now

He never counted Natural Born Killers or True Romance, either.

I did not know that, thank you

I am going to see this tomorrow with my chinese gf and later plan on licking her pucci and bumhole and showing her my peepee

thoughts?

yuck

I wonder what future will be like with all the zoomers with no attention span

someone have a pic of this of all the real people and the characters in the movie?

dont go to a screening too late if you want time for fugging after

18.45 screening. Enough time after movie to show peepee