Post other nature docs, good or bad.

Attached: Enough.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JwgGHVEn38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRUNKED

variety is the spice of life

This is why I won't go near animals bigger than me

Why did she pull up her shirt to reveal her ass?
Did she die?

Why would you get close to an elephant in MUSTH

That elephant isnt in musth
this one is, though.

Attached: No photos, you fucking cunt.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

That is SO satisfying.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (320x240, 1.73M)

What's hilarious is that the elephant hit her just so it could get that phone.

Imagine the pain.

roasites BTFO

If a wild animal acts aggressive towards a female, it's generally accepted that the animal has ascertained that the female has a stinky pussy. Most animals can detect pussy scent through clothing via a process known as echunt location.

I swear I've known at least two girls who look exactly like that ugly cunt, dress like her and are just as obsessed with wine aunt-tier travel adventures.
But I didn't know them well enough to know what exactly was wrong with them. Maybe looking in the mirror and seeing a certain kind of ugly can have a common effect on people.

Why didn’t the guards immediately shoot the fuck out of that elephant?

Elephants dont tolerate that kind of crap, fortunately. Look at his smug face at the end, saying "Yeah i punched you in the face, what are you gonna do about it?"

Nigga...

based dumbo

Thot patrolled

based stinky pussy poster

Not everyone are niggers like you. There are 3 bilions thots, but like couple thousands of elephants.

It's nigger you dumb fuck reddit zoomer

>this is how the American brain works

why did you cut the part out where the elephant tries to rape her

testing

Attached: Man Fights Off Woman Who Tries To Rape Him In Public.webm (720x720, 1.99M)

testing #2

Attached: 1497326310042.png (1280x1186, 1.32M)

Guards aren't for protecting tourists from animals, they're for protecting animals from Chinaman-funded poachers.
Why would Ugube Magadimbu care if some white roastie left with a traumatizing experience (or no pulse)? Not like she was coming back to a place she'd crossed off her epic instagram bucket list, and not like it'll stop the next wave of them from the absolute mandatory experience of interacting with an elephant in its native land.

this gave me a boner

This seems like slav behavior, but they're too tanned.

Let's get back on topic.
youtube.com/watch?v=2JwgGHVEn38
Anyone want some Hornet ASMR?

Attached: Mega Lulz.jpg (570x691, 51K)

good ass

his takedown defense is excellent

Holy shit, that sound effect during the decapitation has me laughing. Why are Americans so based bros?

>pumpkin-like artificial ass that extends sideways out beyond the thighs
>good

Just burn the house at this point fuck

TUSKED

Just say you like them boy flat, no need to attack.

elephants don't realize diversity is their strength

Because they're not americans.

BEGONE

I dated a girl who took care of horses, and that's an almost every day thing so I usually had to tag along.

Fuck horses. Don't get me wrong, I like them well enough and they were integral to our development as a society. But fuck horses. What the fuck was that first guy thinking when he hopped up on that horse's back the first time? Any one of those bastards could have easily killed everyone milling about the stalls.

NOOO LEAVE MY VIRGINITY ALONE

probably gypsies

Did she ever let them mount her?

That first guy was the primary Indo-European BVLL whose fertile progeny came to conquer all of Europe, America, and most of Asia. He saw the horse as a vessel that would aid him in this, and thus he did. Hard to believe that a pussy like you is also his offspring.

>euros conquering asia with horses
*raughs in mongorian*

Attached: kazakhs horse fightan.jpg (800x637, 203K)

reminds me of when i would play as carthage in rome: total war.

Indo-Europeans originated from West Asia

Typing all that make you feel better, bud? Your life validated? Neat.

She was teeny tiny, they'd have split her in half. Besides, all the horses in that stable were either female or gelded.

>"I AM 1 YEAR AWAY FROM ATTAINING MY WIZARD POWERS, YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS FROM ME!"

>Succubi: "I will siphon your energy BY FORCE!"

I made an image just for this occasion

Attached: 123123123.png (1444x702, 52K)

"indo-european" isn't accurate terminology for the steppebros who did the conquering
they're all central asian

>wine aunt-tier travel adventures.
This is the best description of this obsession I've ever heard, I swear to fuck every other cunt on Tinder has it and a million photos in 100 different countries to show how amazingly "interesting" they are because they went to a few 3rd world shitholes.

If I see that shit I'll avoid them as hard as I avoid the single mother meme sluts.

Attached: 1540746418186.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Sounds like ending elephants could be easy, why hasn't it been done?

Biggest land animal, look awesome, long history in human culture, highly intelligent. People like them.
Because people like them, they fund a ton of tourism, and also foreign gibs to ensure they don't die out. Rich foreigners with small peepee also enjoy shooting them for tens of thousands of dollars, which they couldn't do if there weren't any.
Between Chinese medicine, ivory, buttmad farmers and land development, elephants would be totally fucked if there weren't even more people who wanted them to stay around.

Is elephant meat good?

Mutts have very short attention spans due to low IQ.
You need to make everything an action movie to keep their interest.

You sound like an incel. Women dont owe you sex, stop resenting them.

#THOT PATROLLED

they came from modern ukraine, retard. they were the first to domesticate the horse and used them to conquer the original inhabitants of europe with chariots. basically, the white people of russia/ukraine genocided europe's original swarthy inhabitants, kind of like what white people did in america thousands of years later.

Not at all. Apparently it's tough, oily and tastes like shit. They may have some of the least appetizing meat of any animal.
And that's not even when they're in musth and packed full of bull hormones that ruin the meat of much smaller and less B U L L M O D E mammals.
I resent every nauseating normalfag whose life revolves solely around posing for social media. It naturally favors women, but there are plenty of effeminate men pulling that shit as well.
I also resent attention-starved tranny losers like (You). Go dilate.

because it did nothing wrong

>being this bitter about people living their lives while you fester in your bedroom day after day, year after year

Attached: 1554075244770.gif (200x148, 1.83M)