What are some other Starship Troopers Curve-tier movies

What are some other Starship Troopers Curve-tier movies

Attached: 1566016225624.png (535x327, 7K)

Escape from LA

Interstellar

Contact

That's literally the opposite of that curve.

Normie spotted

No. You.

Aquaman

Ghostbusters (2016)

>dude it's like being ironic haha "war good" but they really mean "war bad"
whoa I'm like a genius for figuring out this deep movie xD

He's right, you're a pseud. Normies think Interstellar and Inception are the deepest movies ever despite being Hollywood blockbuster fodder.

Bring some tissue
>that ending

Attached: ohboy.jpg (1400x700, 119K)

Try again

>He
No you aren't sweetie. I've seen what Yea Forums has to say about Interstellar and it goes well above your heads every time.

no, normies who would be middle of the line intelligent focus on the 'love transcends time and space' line as like "oh she thinks love is an actual force, lmao how dumb, thats not science!" while completely ignoring the context and the notion that human connection IS the driving force of technological and societal change. Then they'll just say that's not how the 4th dimension works or whatever which literally no one knows how it would but he wouldn't just die, he just interacts with space differently.

haha
>DUDE they like say they kill stuff and it's epic but actually the director is saying that stuff is wrong
>only a real intellectual could understand!
Starship Troopers is fucking shit

Low intelligence: this is so cool!
Mid intelligence: this is trash with no redeemable qualities, I'm intelligent for being beyond it.
High intelligence: this isn't what it thinks it is but retains some diamond in the rough moments.

K

Kek. I have some bad news for you.

>I have some bad news for you
>doesn't say the bad news

Attached: 1429958463571.jpg (560x529, 46K)

Normies are low on this chart, Yea Forums is mid and /film/ is high.

>DUDE they like say they kill stuff and it's epic but actually the director is saying that stuff is wrong

There's no substantiating this interpretation, the movie does not propose that killing bugs or engaging in war with them is wrong. Try again.

You need me to tell you that you aren't as smart as you think you are? Okay.

Attached: Matrix sequels.jpg (480x360, 46K)

No. This is what OP probably meant.

Attached: IMG_20190705_191127.png (1080x672, 124K)

Literally offended about how gay reloaded was.

Attached: 20BF6352-9FB5-48E2-8078-3DB47195DB4D.jpg (500x738, 82K)

Anything by Mike Judge

Attached: 1566035908816.png (960x540, 996K)

Came in to post this

I browse instagram and Yea Forums but ive never been to reddit. What does it make me?

The problem with these threads is that everyone imagine themselves on the far end of the intelligence axis.

Based

Yeah nah normies just watch the movie and say if they liked it or not. You're thinking of autists.

a tourist

based
based also I will BvS