Hughie thread

Give him a little credit for being an underrated badass, and all around good guy who gets the girl.

Attached: chrome_WaHZ1T93Ir.png (410x335, 197K)

I think he is poison, he was extremely unlikeable in Vinyl too, probably why it got axed

That El goblina face though

>starts off an angry everyday man offered a chance for revenge
>kills a super early in the show and admits to liking it
>spends the next 5 hours of tv crying that they are going too far and he's not a killer and doesn't feel comfortable blackmailing etc etc

he told his girlfriend not to besmirch Billy Joel, it was the last thing she heard. That's pretty hard core cold enough to turn anyone into a half-hearted killer.

Why wasn't he Scottish? The American aspect of The Boys was filled out by Mother's Milk.

>Oh, great, another beta character with plankface qt, very original
>Wait, both he and his girl have actualy some pretty good dialoque and chemistry, mayb...
BAM, A-TRAIN BABY
>Oh, great, another beta character with plankface qt, very original

>the girl
Used up whore

He always looks like Michael Shannon out of the corner of my eye.

He's the worst part of the show

>the boys thread #57352

why does his face look so old

Lol you thought that fat goblin was a “plankface qt”?

OI HOOYEY YA FACKING CUNT

Seething roastie

When I just started it I thought "damn that guy from Tropic Thunder must be fucking old now"

I thought it was just making fun of incels who spend their time obsessing about killing someone like their great-great granddaddy did by the time he was there age in the old west instead of spending their day bathing in computer light

but i was pretty drunk when i watched it

The cunt dialogue with Butcher ruined him for me

Well not everyone is willing to suicide bomb babies just because your wife cheated on you, Hugie is a good guy.

Seriously. I have a few years on this guy and he looks like he hit the wall. His face is all loose like a fuckin 60 year old. Must be life growing up in rich hollywood with drugs

>How old do you look?
>like 20 and 50

Hahaha

In the comics it goes differently, he gets in a scuffle with Blarney Cock and as Butcher gave Hughie a shot of Compound V recently, he accidentally when panicing and trying to defend himself punches right through Blarney's chest, insta-killing him.
Whilst Hughie was all up for keeping the supes in check, it was the first time he actually killed and he goes into the doubting, we're going too far arc that the show mainly presents.
Also fun-fact: Blarney was the son of Maeve and Stan Lee expy, The Legend.

No doubt so the American audience could more easily understand him and everyman him.
I'm a Bong myself though honestly reading the accent they gave Hughie in the comics was a fucking chore at times.