I never met one chick irl who fawns over this guy like the homos on this board do

I never met one chick irl who fawns over this guy like the homos on this board do.

Attached: MV5BMTUxNTExMzUzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI1MjA3OTE@._V1_.jpg (428x640, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcdWYT7Yguc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you, you fucking cock sucking fucker. I'll fucking ram my cock down your fucking cock sucking throat fucker

I dont think you even met one chick besides mama dukes

Because you never leave your house

They just don't want to tell you truth

he has it all except a good hairline but even then he's so handsome and with that accent and giant cock mhmm daddy

>I never met one chick irl
We know user

>a balding capeshit """""actor""""" is supposed to be a 'chad'

Women have bad taste in men, OP, is this news for you?

The only people who "fawn" over him are Yea Forums homos

He's too obviously attractive, and that doesn't really appeal to girls. Any guy who goes out of his way to appeal to women is an instant turn-off. Girls actually don't want to be mogged looks-wise by their partner, it's why you see so many girls dating guys who make you think "wtf why is she with him?". Girls tend to be very looks-focused themselves and rely on their appearance as leverage to find a guy, and the guy they are looking for should primarily be of a high social status (respected by his peers, old and young), tall and relatively strong (capable of protecting her), somewhat wealthy (enough money to be independent and pay for things himself) and confident (not burdened by self-pity aka self-obsession, not burdened by a guilty conscience, and not prone to falling apart when others criticize him). It's really that simple. Get a job, get a haircut and start walking and talking as if you don't care if people like you or not.

Yikes

You got kik?

/thread/

Simply not true. Girls love pretty boys and chads. Tons of guys get laid on looks alone, my best friend is a fucking bum but he has a model tier face and has scored dimes I can only ever jerk off to.

I see more girls talk about Tom Holland and Tom Hiddleston than Henry Cavil.

that's because you e-stalk girls, not women

Because youre an underage zoomer faggot who is only around other zoomer faggots

Imagine the flavor

Attached: DA9093B6-ED86-49C4-94AB-0655C5EB8FE6.jpg (521x585, 38K)

Chicks irl fawn over alcoholics, drug addicts and thugs. Women have shit taste.

Women have always preferred twinky looking dudes with softer facial features compared to this turbo masculine Chad meme that gets perpetuated on this board. Only incels think that's girls are attracted to. Before people like Tom Holland there was Orlando Bloom, before that there was twink Leo Dicaprio, Justin Timberlake, Johnny Depp, etc. You niggers don't know anything about girls.

>I never met one chick irl who fawns over this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=YcdWYT7Yguc
Here's a bunch of them all in one place at the same time

It's because he isn't a meme celebrity for women. If they met Henry Cavill and Tom Hiddleston at a bar without knowing who they are they would prefer Cavill 99/100 times.

who?

He is relentlessly handsome, I want to kiss him relentlessly