Portrays some white people as stuck-in-the-past but ultimately harmless racist dingdongs

>portrays some white people as stuck-in-the-past but ultimately harmless racist dingdongs
>depicts black people "issues" being brought upon by the niggers themselves

Was it based?

Attached: eb173824-2514-4cc2-a4c6-b50ada7629bf.jpg (400x600, 29K)

yeah, it was funny as fuck too
uncle ruckus is a GOAT character

it was a simpler time before black people realized racist people are mentally ill

>There are white people who still don't realise the Ruckus character was making fun of white people who think they're culturally superior and that white people were responsible for every accomplishment in the world all by themselves

Attached: b n r.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Yeah, imagine taking responsibility for your own fuckups. Crazy, right ?

>>There are white people who still don't realise the Ruckus character was making fun of white people who think they're culturally superior and that white people were responsible for every accomplishment in the world all by themselves
because he wasn't. it was the caricature of blacks who think white people do the important things.
if you have never heard a black saying "that's a white job" you probably have never interacted with blacks.

You do realise the creator of the series originally intended Ruckus to be white, but thought making white while also being so comically racist would make Ruckus "too evil" right?
He is a parody of the racist white trash community.

that's why ruckus is genius. everyone thinks he's on their side.

>amerimutt show appropriate anime
>made by negrocentrist niggers
>most of niggers in it are as lightskinned as possible
>almost no """"white""""" characters only to make fun of them as racist as possible way
>being actually successful and make more than 4 seasons
>diversity is biggest strength of USA no doubt.
>

Attached: HAITI skills.jpg (656x656, 215K)

That's news to me. I thought Ruckus was meant to represent self-hating blacks that distance themselves from other blacks and suck up to white people.

>most succesfull nigger of the show is mocked and harrased
>has white wife
>most niggers are pale as ghosts
>12yo street wise niglets, when in actuality they fail mirror test til age of 5
No it wanst.

>missing the point of the show
Boondocks brings light to how retarded black people actually are. If you cared to watch this show it's not really about racism only ignorance

I watched multiple episodes and I don't even remember any white people

Wrong. The most successful nigger of the show is their grandpa.

>>most succesfull nigger of the show is mocked and harrased
Which in itself is genius. as black cultre condemns niggas that legitimately make it in life.

Toms wife

>openly defends the white teacher that said the "nigger" word
Yeah, I'm thinking it's based

Attached: 1559947428365.jpg (540x459, 66K)

I've watched show quite a bit in the past and it's for the most part a satire of black culture - or rather black people - which was for the most part at the expense of black people who weren't aware enough to realize they were being mocked when they watched it.

Uncle Tom is mocked and harassed - because black people mock and harass "uncle toms"; Unlce Toms also have white wives (who resented him for not being tough enough).
His portrayal is fairly sympathetic.

Huey and Riley being portrayed positively at some angles isn't "dishonest" where it isn't permissible given that they're the protagonists - to say the least. They represent two common, comedic personality archetypes in the black community ("woke" freedom fighter & wannabe thug).

I agree about the light-skin part though. Blacks on TV are always light-skin - not to mention that the ignorant/antagonist/butt-of-the-joke characters on Boondocks are (from what I remember: ruckus, thugalicious, stinkmeaner...) dark-skinned, which just proves "colorism"

Attached: 65420895_124182355503402_7223731977519440050_n.jpg (1080x1350, 183K)

It didn't always depict whites like that

You are a sad, stupid man. I pity you.

>B-But it's ok when Japs borrow from western animation BAKA GAIJIN
Always one of you dumb, fat weebs

haha, I genuinely hope you don't actually believe something this childishly simplistic.

Coping this hard?

Attached: 1553943713934.jpg (852x480, 116K)

>/pol/ boogeyman
Cute deflection. But you're still a fucking dumb weeb

>whine about niggers
>cry about /pol/
ching ching chong I ruv big american penis

>but it's ok when Japs borrow from western animation BAKA GAIJIN
This, but unironically
eat shit westernfaggots

Attached: 1565927183290.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>brings light to how retarded black people actually are
Exactly what I took away from it. Shit's genius

Attached: scared.jpg (500x500, 36K)

All fucking /pol/niggers must fucking hang!

Attached: 1514122690049.gif (640x480, 1.66M)

Uncle Ruckus is the ultimate Uncle Tom character to the point where he does mental gymnastics to believe that he was born white but his skin turned dark

Ed Wuncler, Ed Wuncler 3, and Gin Rummy?

Absolute.
Best episode was The S word, and his rant..
You gotta mix up your slurs!
Next time you gon call a darkie a nigger, call that coon a jungle bunny instead!

Why are /pol/tards so fucking stupid? Christ this is embarrassing.

>my face when reading about treatment of black people after the end of slavery

How the fuck did Americans manage to fuck up so hard? Like fuck man, just treat them as human fucking beings. And stop assasinating black civic leaders!

Attached: bwah!.jpg (490x488, 20K)

Try to imagine all of your "ideas" coming from a website dedicated entirely to Taiwanese napkin doodles

Lol no