What's season 3 going to be about Yea Forums?

What's season 3 going to be about Yea Forums?

Attached: 8ripe.jpg (512x512, 36K)

Bump

fuck off

Bundy and John Wayne Gacy

hopefully not a lesbian relationship

I'll take lesbians over Holden's love life

This would be too good to be true. Another son of Sam interview too

They are going to completely drop the lesbian relationship (like they did with holden's), except instead of learning that not every show needs a love interest for the sake of it, they'll give holden another pointless relationship. Oh, and more BTK openings that build suspense but ultimately go nowhere.

you already watched the whole thing?

I'm jealous of NEET's lifestyle

The last close up of BTK'S victims in the end of S3, I thought the victim which the camera zoomed in on, I thought that was Wendy's bartender ex. How cool would that have been

Unironically pumped 7 episodes last night, finish the 2 this morning

they just need to focus on the killers, their crimes and their psychology. the drama is boring and every time they cut to it the show drags

Why don't you listen to LAST PODCAST ON THE LEFT and get a real education you retarded fagboi. Or seriously, open a fucking book. Netflix should NOT be your school.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (450x309, 117K)

>mi NDHUNT er
what did they mean by this?

And then there is this guy. What prompts a response like this? Nobody is watching mindhunter to be educated on criminal behavior and the actual cases the show borrows.

>That cringe true crime podcast avid listener that comments in Mindhunter threads

Either john Wayne gacy or good ol uncle Ted even tho they've already got a show about him
What about zodiac?
And they bring back lesbians again I swear to god I'm down voting it, those scenes were bu far the worst

Who else did they catch? Seems like Atlanta was their most famous case.

I'm pretty sure it's hinting at a final battle between them and BTK

I just wanted a criminal minds prequel bros.
This is fucking bullshit, WOKE lesbian drama with some crime investigation smeared in.

Mindhunter is set before they realized the majority of serial killers were black. Probably won't mention that on this Netflix series.

Ted Bundy interviews
John Wayne Gacy interviews
Hunt for Richard Ramirez

Robert Keppel or someone like him introduced?

Night stalker crossed racial lines? Also an LA case. One of the biggest ones of the 1980s.

Attached: nightstalker.jpg (220x283, 15K)

I'll let you all know once filming commences and give you updates.

Seems like that, but wasn't he caught in 2004 or something like that? That would be a big time jump.

There's going to be 12 more seasons.

Tell Fincher to let Debbie have a cameo in S3

BTK will be Holden's career case He'll be 55 when he catches him in 2005. Tench on his deathbed for drama.

they could combine the bundy interviews with the hunt for ridgway/green river. would be interesting

Kino.

Gives plenty of time for Gregg to become a full time Mindhunter

Season 2 is out?!

Thank you BASED OP.

They need it to pad the seasons beyond 3-4 episodes.

Hopefully some investigation, i have zero idea who else they caught but i like the investigation part the most. The interviews are also good.

Holy shit the Manson actor is perfect

there will be no lesbian drama and bill kids

instead debbie comes back with her black boyfriend and holden has to learn what the world cuckold means

gregg will die offscreen and the black agent from atlanta will take his spot. tench and holden will both be single. wendy will come out of the closet. more BTK teasers. probably what said.

Incels

Attached: mass_shooters_and_broken_families.jpg (702x535, 56K)

glad to see mah boy September joined in
will we gonna have the whole Fringe crew?

Attached: fringe sep.jpg (1200x680, 76K)

>netflix so desperate they come to 4chins seeking advice

They should, this place is full of brilliant thinkers. Dubs confirm.

Maybe some tension in scenes and less stale,clinical dialogue would be nice thanks

Big guy's autistic son becomes killer, only kills lesbians. Offs Wendy in ep one and calls himself Dykehunter.

that "I want you to want me to move in" scene... pfffff fuck off