I represent the actress Meg Foster known from movies such as They Live and Pet Cemetery...

I represent the actress Meg Foster known from movies such as They Live and Pet Cemetery. If you got any roles to offer make one. She is available.

Attached: Meg-Foster-Photo.jpg (650x340, 23K)

why do women that old dye their hair, just makes them look worse

A shrunken head in a new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

>Meg Foster
is she available for nudity stuff?
I'm writing on a script, a friend got a digital camera, we are shooting next weekend after our shift. Can she come? how much?

You fucking suck as an agent. You forgot to mention her in Jeepers Creepers 3 bitch. That movie was fantastic and she held it all down herself.

Attached: 8975132158.jpg (950x534, 37K)

Literally a witch/sorceress in an occult (not shitty thriller, more actual fantasy) movie.

I represent James Cameron, would Meg have any interest in a major role in Avatar 3?

Nobody remembers that movie, not even the director.

YES! Who will she play?

sorry
all I have is a moisturizer commercial.

We take it.

this is what happens when staceys love their tans. I tell white girls all the time stay away from the fucking sun your going to look like shit later in life yet they still flock to it.

To be fair she's like 75. Roddy Pipper is already dead.

Bethesda here, we're re-releasing Skyrim again and boy do we have an early-game role for her!

this bitch always scared the hell outta me as a kid, damn shes even scarier looking today

she was kinda hot when she was young despite the freaky eyes (in b&w she looks normal when you dont see her eye color)

Attached: 22301b5113aab887f17f4fb9bc276193.jpg (454x577, 39K)

For a second there, I thought I still had my glasses on.

You can tell she ruined her skin with tanning

Oh snap

why come honkeys age so bad???

Attached: mhm.jpg (472x472, 29K)

if she had her natural white hair she would like like an ancient evil being not from this plane of existence

>he can see

because with niggers you can't tell the difference

She'd fit in Fallout too

Damn. Bleach her hair white, put her in a silk grey gown walking through fog in a graveyard at night carrying a blue rose. That's the opening scene.

Hang on, I'm gonna write the script now while I'm on a roll. My name's Aaron ***man, im Jewish and I'll be in touch.

Attached: evil-ash.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Veiled dead careers thread?

I feel bad for how she was treated on Cagney and Lacey. The way she was dropped during the first season was handled all wrong.

Best eyes in Hollywood! Magical.

kek

>those eyes
Is she a succubus?

Because their hair isn't just grey it's thin. Being able to see a woman's scalp through her hair is the worst.

She was gorgeous, how the hell did she prune up so completely?

Attached: Evil Lyn.jpg (648x1000, 132K)

Probably too much sun.

She's about forty there and it's been a while since. Folks were more cavalier about UV radiation back then.