Wins league

>wins league
>booing ensues

Attached: 19258.png (500x500, 57.78K)

We already know they hate Neymar

They deserve it

Winning the league doesn’t matter to them, they want the CL and PSG choked in the round of 16.

7-1 in your own stadium at a world cup

Attached: laddds.jpg (615x409, 34.78K)

Ah yes, the dangerous PSG ultras

European football is honestly the gayest and most sterile sport on the planet I don't think you brazilmonkeys, argentinos and mexicanos understand how good you have it with all the favela stadiums, riots and stabbings, real rivalries and proper 0-0 hoofball every match.

Was that an english achievement?

Real Madrid destroyed them.

Imagine spending billions just to get knocked out of the cl every year

>posts a picture of 2 guys that ended last in their group with 0 points

the ref did it, as always. constantly refballed.

Genuinely asking : what's the most popular sport in Thailand?

Pretty sure PSG is a fashion brand and probably a foreign lobbying front. Pretty hilarious Qatar of all states loves Paris considering their "interesting" financial dealings with AQ and IS and what happened there in 2015. So cucked lol.

messi did it by missing the penalty

I'm a europoor on vacation

how many girls(male) have you met?

you would have had a point if it was to score the second goal

He is a vpnfag, he used to use the usa flag. Prob just used a random image

It's pretty based when you have to choose/balance multiple girls. Although a bit annoying when you have 20 girls trying to go out with you and ask you when we can meet on whatsapp at once.

Somehow, if you exclude the wasted money, the 2014 World Cup was even more embarrassing for England and Italy than it was for Brazil

caring about the CL over your own domestic league is the ultimate sign of being a small brown plastic cuck

>"ultras"
>care only about the CL
yeah nice ultras lmao
btw the regular fans were cheering the goal

Better hope, youre welsh

Attached: Klinsmann-1996.jpg (1200x1200, 396.69K)

Kek based living that rockstar life
Are they hot?

gooood

thats the real madrid mentality that won them the CLs
eplelers would be more than satisfied with league titles thats why they choke on CL with all the insane chink and hindu tv rights money..

next season if they get zizou and sell the greedy nigger we'll win it

i hope that the conte rumors are just rumors..
he is the biggest pussy and bus parking nig in CL

if zidane not coming you can get a german autist that can also win it
stay away from conte

dollaruma destroyed them not your shitty overrated vamoses.
shitty will rape you

>i still think dollaruma is the next goat gk so its ok because with poch you cant win it

donnarumma did nothing wrong, he got fouled. benzema kicked his leg without touching the ball, that's a foul everytime but not for psg of course

bit rude mate

he shouldn't be in that situation to begin with

i can see it given a foul 60-70% especially if it was an eplel club or madrid
but some wont give it regardless

Absolutely this. Its how you can tell the majority of fans now is plastic as fuck

>he shouldn't be in that situation to begin with
he can do whatever he wants with the ball, he could have try to dribble past the whole field, he still got fouled. the corrupted refs once again screwed over the big bad psg

mpoop is obsessed about showing he is better than 34 years old messi who is having his first season abroad...

he'll even pass much more to neymar who he also was jealous of last few seasons

mpoop with 1+2 injuries or age of decreased speed and he is done...

you can always see messi scanning the pitch with his autism while the nog only think 1 step forward and its to use sprint

i hope to god he goes to madrid....
neymar is much less of an ego maniac than him

brainlet, mbappé and neymar are most often on the same side, it's normal they pass the ball to each others more often, also 90% of messi's goals come from mbappé passes

>winning the euro is better than world cup

fuck your overrated shit ass pink laces wearing, kneeling for floyd for 60 years league

anyone with fucking eyes can see mpoop is obsessed about shining over messi
he is a jealous faggot who already thinks he is the goat while he wont even reach pendu

>mpoop is obsessed about shining over messi
yes yes mbappé is forcing messi to drop back and lose the ball while trying to go past several young ngubus

the hate would make sense if they were choking the league too
but are league champions and you are still angry demanding a CL?
how entitled can you be?

Just 10 years ago ultras would regularly kill each other at the Parc des Princes, the French government had to intervene and disband all ultra groups. It was so bad that ultra groups weren't allowed to attend fixtures with the male team until 2016. How the fuck do you not know this?

psg lost the league last season, psg literally plays like shit, the players constantly crumble in the second legs, they have the worst winning ratio in second leg games in the CL among the "big" teams.

buyern and juve 3 years ago are the same

when you win league every year while being clear of opponents its natural you want to win the bigger thing

also psg spend more than the upper half the league combined

anti-Ngubus tactics had been there for ages...
shame poch is only good at vamos

conté will come and it will be the same shit, another shitter who never did anything special in the CL, only an autist like pep or a guru like klopp can save psg

PSG is a mercenary superteam. The owners only care about superstars. The entire team is /weakmind/ and collapses during 2nd legs.
See: United, Barcelona, Madrid
They got refballed in Barcelona and Madrid but still mentally collapsed.
It's why they got to the CL final in the mickey mouse UCL, there were no 2nd legs and they had an easy route.
if they just used their nogs like galtier, nkunku, tchouameni they could have a /strongmind/ superteam but they don't care about that.

>especially if it was an eplel club
what are you on about, UEFA hates english clubs in particular
no other team has been robbed more in the UCL
it's the spanish teams that get refball, madrid and barcelona

>t. captain obvious

there is a lot of good coaches around shame the qataris enjoy leonardo ass licking them too much to let him go

they're too lazy to search long and hard for a good one
ten hagge would've been great

conte is a disaster

ten hag would have been eaten alive by the pressure. psg is the hardest team to manage. whoever wins the CL with this club will be the undisputed goat manager for ever.

dude i've been watching the cl for years and no one gets away with everything more than eplelers
even the smaller ones like spurs...
most refs know english media and ranjets would slay them and since its the dominating language everyone will remember them like that chelsea vs barca ref

and i am not talking about pens and offsides i am talking about fouls and yellow cards which when you add up are more important that one big call

Ten Hag is the type of person who would probably need years to implement his system and be similar to Pochettino.

I think they want Conte/Zidane for a quick CL win, but it won't work.

the same pep that has won 0 UCLs in 10 years and the 2 UCLs he won were both the biggest robberies in football?
total control is really shit for cup competitions, you need to have world class players in every position or it doesn't work.
tuchel or emerys style is the best for those.

the truth is that the refs protect the biggest clubs, I'm seen psg get favourable decisions against smaller clubs in the group stage but as soon as they play a bigger club the ref sides with the bigger club, since real is the bigger club, the ref always favours them.

I think Tuchel was their best chance and they blew it. He's the type of person who in the future would have lost Ligue 1 to Nice or something the same year he would have won the CL.

reckon he got knocked out by monaco, spurs and Lyon with city. I would have gone totally nuts if I was a city customer. reckon winning the epl and playing "well" is a good way to cope.

i get being ABE but this is just being stupid.
there is no one, and I mean no one, that gets away with more cheating than spanish clubs.
see: real madrid, barcelona or atletico. look at any of their deep UCL runs. they get away with so much shit every single game.
the 3 worst decisions in CL history are all for spanish clubs against english clubs.

tuchel seemd to be the most tactically able manager psg had but his autism with constantly changing formations and his shit buys fucked it all up. also let's be honest if psg had won the cl in 2020 nobody would have rated that CL.

Well, it was a joke tournament. Football in Leizpig-PSG and Bayern-Barcelona was an embarrassment like training matches. Final was decent but Tuchel did choke.

he plays good football and you can forgive a manager for not winning a CL at least once when the football is great
he is the closest to pep..
not really his best season in the cl with ajax was the first season, also psg players are fucking elite and can implement his tactics quickly.. they only need a second possession footballer next to veratti
poch isn't a tactical coach he is ancelotti type with vamos and good relations with players...

zidane is good both tactically and with his players but his marseille past probably stopping him from doing it

open your eyes sweetey, in refball hierarchy:

real > liverpool > united > barca > milan > bayern > chelsea > etc.....

a CL is a CL, bozo. it doesn't matter if people rate it or not.
tuchel was not the one who missed a sitter in the final. tuchels system is tactically perfect, but he can't control the team being shit and missing sitters. it happened vs real madrid too.

being tactically great isn't always the same as putting your players in the best conditions to perform

I would have done Icardi-and-Inshallah

icardi the huge faggot decided to get out of shape during the lockdown, he was unfit to play.

good god pissi fags are literal NENAZOS

his players were in the best condition to perform.
it happens. there's not much you can do.
mbappe is a good player, he usually doesn't miss that shot but here he did. same for mount.
tuchel is perhaps the worlds best manager at cup competitions. he was doing well in the league before injuries too.

Attached: 1648699371873.png (615x356, 310.66K)

Bet you also think that Buyern winning the league but bottling the CL is a successful year for them