So here's the thing Joe rogan

So here's the thing Joe rogan...

Attached: images.jpg (315x160, 7K)

>*lies*

hate this guy

I'm a geriatric ex-coke addict sugarcane nigger.

Attached: DUUDE.jpg (1125x1114, 102K)

>*coughs disgustingly into the mic as he lies*

I wish Joe would interview Varg Vikernes because that would unironically be the most kino video ever made

Attached: 1565323688016.png (687x664, 270K)

>You should listen to my advide in life.
>Btw i have a daughter that hates me and hasn't spoken to me in 25 years lmao
>But it's all good because i fathered another one at 63

Geez.

Attached: file.png (700x676, 569K)

you seem like someone i know who posts on /nba/

Bump

>*sweats and lies obesely*

>COCAINE JOE ROGAN

why do people have a problem with his lying? the stories are great and funny, that's all I care about

God, why is he such a grotesque human being

would it end with varg stabbing joe to death?

>always says his full name

>HAITAN HOOKER JOE ROGAN
>BACK IN 84 JOE ROGAN
>(GUM CHEWING) JOE ROGAN

it would be gay and boring like you

Just seeing Varg having to explain his retarded shit to another person instead of ranting at a camera would already be enough for me

Kristian can only muster the courage to stab people in the back, and even then Joe would break him in half.

>one shot at life
>this is the picture they use for you on Wikipedia

Attached: Joey_Diaz.jpg (352x481, 78K)

I can't listen to this guy talking for more than two minutes.

joey diaz is the best guest though

He looks like the guy who plays the slot machines at the gas station and always asks you for quarters not before telling you this long ass uninteresting story about his wife that inevitably ends with him calling her a fat bitch and how HIS advice for the ladies will get you some "eh eh?", (he does this stupid fisting motion) and he's always sweaty and his breath smells like peanuts and some cheap liquor that he obviously has in an oversized thermos he claims has his moms soup fuck just thinking about this fat idiot makes me want to bash his flabby male-tiddy having repulsive face fuck you you greasy bitch let me just get my cookies and root beer and leave