youtube.com/watch?v=d798UEf1ULM
patreon.com/kokopuffs
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6VSCsxUSQ
youtube.com/channel/UCMN1sCJcoiuzEeadDlg3GjA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nick Fuentes

Tigerbelly
King and the Sting
Occasionally This Past Weekend and The Church of What's Happening Now, but it depends on the guest.
Anything with Eddie Bravo

Jim/Metokur/Mr Anti Bully

Take the black pill

This follow up podcast for Chernobyl that was released 2 days ago.
youtu.be/wsFlWDPrxWM

Mean & Sober is fun

Two florida comedians, one right winger and one Liberal, just giving each other shit about the events of the week

It has some flaws but I enjoy it

Rogan sucks so fucking bad lately. He makes 100K$ a podcast and seems bored out of his mind. And every time he has some "comedian" on I end up hating them both. Gaffigan was the WORST.

Based and roganpilled

I agree. he seems to just be going through the motions now. up until a couple of years ago there was a regular amount of really engaging episodes

Only one I need
@zero_godzilla

Attached: hailey+george.jpg (400x400, 65K)

Joe Rogan
Cumtown
ChapoTrapHouse
Freakonomics
Hardcore History
Metokur
Serial

Eddie bravo is the stupidest motherfucker I have ever heard speak in my entire life

Sell me on it

Is it literally just a godzilla fancast or does it have broader appeal

Amazed you can operate a computer desu

Anything that's pro-Trump

He's correct about everything. Look into it.

Yikes

>Metokur
cuck

I dont give a shit about your politics, he's funny

t. hasn't looked into it

This Past Weekend is kind of like JRE where the guests really determine the quality. Theo is generally more likable than Joe though as a Southerner

Your wifes boyfriend is black prehaps?

>Amazing banter, things that make you a range, internet fights... all featuring Sheawn the audio engineer!

Attached: the-dick-show-logo-1400.jpg (1400x1400, 317K)

very based

i think the last good episode i saw was the one with hetfield where they talked about bees for like 40 minutes and that was genuinely interesting

Mega64
TESD

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 4K)

based

Just wrestling ones

>mega64
cringe
>TESD
based and antpilled

>listening to podcasts at all
Are u idiots not able to do research and decide for urself what u want to believe in?

Attached: 1549128809131.jpg (680x676, 75K)

Quite based my fellow Redditor!

A pod? cast? what is this zoomer shit.

Attached: kingrob.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

JRE
Joey Diaz
Stuff They Dont Want You To Know
Hardcore History

He just needs Alex on again

Richard Herring if you’re into Britbong shit

and athletico mince

How do people spend so much time listening to podcasts? How do you have like a 2 hour stretch of time to just listen to someone talk about nothing? I mean I get multitasking, but there's not that much time in a day to not be doing stuff you need to pause and focus on.

common filth radio

Some people have a job to commute to

Yeah I guess. I drove 30 mins to work when I was 19. For the past decade its only been a 5 minute drive though. At this point I'd rather kill myself than have a long commute.

Sounds like you haven't looked into it dude.

You really oughta tho

Some of us have to go to work and need to fill the time

Nice man. Mines 45 minutes on a good day.

Joe budden podcast

sleepy cabin

>just when maddox drama is about to die out
>maddox goes full exceptional
Dax and George have been working together this whole time
#epsteinknew
#gayfabe

Attached: mns.jpg (440x293, 22K)

Damn. I guess I get it then. Still, everytime I've listened to a podcast it's just
>I'm some guy, here's what I think about random stuff.

based

Cumtown
Matt and Shane's secret podcast
No agenda
The disciplined investor
DH unplugged
Last pod on the left
Legion of skanks if the guest is good
Race war if the guest is good

Thats my rotation for the work week

Cum Town
Chapo Traphouse
Grubstakers

Really the only three podcasts you need, everything else is sludge.

hello, fellow ant.

Here's a few:
Unsolved shit: Someone Knows Something
/x/ shit: Occulture
Dumbass nerd ex-weeb friends: No More Whoppers

freakonomics is great

>Chapo Traphouse
quick rundown? what's this about?

I'll check it out, thanks.

Skeptiko
The Higherside Chats

Comedy podcast with some analysis of US and US adjacent politics.

leftypol

I gave up driving and started taking public transport everywhere just so I would have more time to read books and listen to podcasts/music

rich white leftists shit talking everything

Fellow Nicker spotted

Anyone else here /Chapo/?

Attached: 1548772804873.png (667x547, 291K)

Attached: dayton-ohio-mass-shooter-connor-betts-was-antifa-anti-fascist-killer-domestic-terrorist-hate-group-l (933x445, 71K)

>he says while posting on 4channel
There's no such thing as not enough time, just bad time management.

Stone cold and Bruce Pritchard

right here comrade

Attached: 1549544853863.jpg (577x608, 55K)

I'm a conservative but Chapo is just funny. Virgil makes me lose my shit

CREDO

Leftypol but derange redditors

Guys, recommend some good audiobooks to listen to while drawing
I want shit that's enlightening, I've been listening to George Carlin's books lately and it's some good stuff

He's been missing the mark since about 2016

>enlightening
sorry bud, only highly politicized garbage

ew, that sounds so fucking shitty. why did they give it such a stupid name? what a bunch of jackasses

Not at all, you retarded cocksucking faggot

get out of here

If you want something Yea Forums related, try Trainspotting.

Point of personal privilege, Amber and Felix need to frequent the pod more.

I wonder how they split the money they're making?

you lost your shit at 9 when your parents divorced, you brain-dead cumstain

Robin Quivers reading the news in the 90s

Try the 40k or Warhammer Fantasy stuff, easy listening material with all sorts of imagery

What a pathetic projection, christ.

>ctrl+f uhh yeah dude
>0 results

are you niggers kidding me?

QRD then b0ss

Drew and Mike

Attached: chlbo.jpg (640x479, 51K)

>Dirtbag left ITT

Attached: 2224d2dc43828976efae1efe21bce24a9462279fbcddd555eea2fd04dd990f0f.jpg (489x600, 48K)

his takes are not that bad, but i get sick of his ironic christian conservative cover so fast
>"what's your favourite prayer?" haha i love all of them, it's so hard to choose
>i'm such a ironic patriot i'm going to tell you how i slam down bigmacs on the regular and pretend it's not unhealthy for comedy
>constant burping and clapping like a retard
>muh italian heritage
>e-celeb meetup stories aka "networking"
>constant butthurt about cville and his optics
>brittany venti, nubian milkers haha, garbage forced tsundere crap, no e-girls doe
>guys don't write dumb superchats, you don't want to annoy me haha , don't do it, you don't want me to go off on your paid comment
at least he dropped the constant 4d chess trump copes he was known for

Why is everything made by Gimlet pure s.o.y these days

Reply All used to be good but now it sucks

I’ve basically dropped anyone who refuses to publicly condemn trump.

has there been any good guests on lately like at all
last one i enjoyed was Dorian Yates

What's FTN like these days

/pol/ seem to be in open revolt against McFeels, and I heard Halberstram completely bowed out

Sleepy cabin from time to time

Last Podcast in the Left

Whats it about

Sleep With Me used to be top-tier for helping you sleep, Big Farm PI was perfect

Last I checked he seemed to be running out of ideas though, haven't used it in a while

its a bunch of old newgrounds guys shooting the shit. oneyng, psychicpebbles, staper tv ...ect

Cant believe in took 80+ posts for this one to come up. Last Podcast is about 10 years old and somehow just keeps getting better.

i always thought their takes were pretty basic a lot of the time and they are low energy
everytime i listen to them i tune out pretty early even before the one guy left

They ran out of good material a LONG time ago

They've also got a lot more basedish than they used to be imo, they're appealing to a more woke crowd

They're also quite slow on some conspiracy stuff, which is surprising given how much they're scraping the barrel for content.

E.g. the Paranormies picked up on Elsagate like a year before LPOTL were even aware of it

Paranormies was totally shit content but the weren't afraid to just speculate on random conspiracy shit they'd see on /pol/ about recent happenings, which I like

Those Conspiracy Guys.
It's not just /x/ stuff. Each episode is usually around 3 to 5 hours. It's good. Don't really listen to any other podcasts

The Great British Podcast (Cynical Review)
The Dick Show
EFAP
Common Filth Radio

Carl, pls.

Hola CF

I don't think anything has changed other than his personality and world view are pretty stale.

>dude weed
>dude animals
>dude I'm centrist/right except when I'm talking to democrats

That means his guests have to be extra interesting to escape the same boring discussions. Joe is just a vehicle for more interesting people to talk.

I hate when hes on.

I just watched that one and I agree, dude is super annoying. Was just there to shill his amazon shit.

WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT

Attached: chippah.png (700x700, 276K)

Pain killer already. PKA is the most entertaining podcast I've ever heard. FreeKyle Rsk for life

Is Woody really raising his daughters rape baby as his own?

Story?

so imagine you have a job where you can wear earbuds/headphones the whole day

The Generation Why

Attached: 24784B88-FF17-4857-A722-BBE656172F23.jpg (444x503, 73K)

The Dick Show

>some womanchild and the beta male desperately trying to fuck her

>Stuff They Dont Want You To Know

These guys are frauds. They only go into pop culture level theories. Listen to James Corbett for a deep dive.

hey George
you're a cuck
Hailey will never fuck you
Dick won

Its fun

Attached: 48147992847_9f0e1939ff_z.jpg (639x520, 90K)

In the morning

This. B & RP lad.

Attached: jtktk.jpg (1023x682, 129K)

LARPing as commies, forcing memes to incel redditor fanbase, raking hundreds of thousands through (locked, sorry proles) patreon access

barely coherent strand of name dropping fags that are multiplying because they're preaching to a general audience too lazy to actually read hegel or whoever

>Cumtown
>ChapoTrapHouse
Cringe.

Get off my lawn
Just for asian american abuse alone

Attached: 8AF06B95-2CB4-407D-B1F1-9BF389A4965F.jpg (800x422, 41K)

God i wish they just dropped the loud manlet who has to talk over everyone

glad to see Redban is still a loser 5 years later

>chapo viewer
Hope you're not white.

Attached: soi.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh

Kill redban. God he fucking sucks, how is he around still?

yikes

The Portal
After On
Mindscape
Science Salon
Making Sense
In Our Time
Econtalk
Conversations With Tyler
Clear And Present Danger
Artificial Intelligence Lex Friedman

parcast.com
/x/ stuff from paranormal to unsolved mysteries

based

TigerBelly
JRE
LwC
Cold Ones
Maluco Beleza

Used to watch h3h3 but I got tired of ethan's overall toxicity and dick sucking post malone for clout

Attached: ECCl40GWsA0Tsv7.jpg (606x456, 33K)

>Rogan sucks so fucking bad lately. He makes 100K$ a podcast and seems bored out of his mind.
Another casualty of the 2016 election. It's probably really depressing/demoralizing being a comedian right now. Actors to some extent are probably used to having to tow the line on all sorts of bullshit but comedians have always been allowed to be "truth tellers" and objectors who were given a pass on a lot of things, sort of like the clergy. They arent anymore and it probably makes Rogan feel like a complete bitch having to pull his punches and not be able to come to the defense of a lot of people being destroyed. He personally may be too big/independent to fail but it still has to suck not being able to call-out the bullshit and having to pretend to be outraged about shit you dont really give a fuck about just to keep a mob of wokescolds off your scent.

Only in American capitalism can you make millions talking about labor rights and advocate against said capitalism

LOL

Good list. Econtalk is solid stuff. BBC produces other good stuff too like Discovery for science and More or Less for data and statistics.

Rogan does way too much content to be able to keep it coherent.

Hidden Brain
This American Life
The Indicator

It's amazing how much has this background noise media scene took off in the recent years. I mean, radio always had stuff like it, but it seems that with the advent of video it's much easier to pose as a virtual friend to a commuting wagie. And you don't need to have any coherent argument, just name drop a critical thinker and then put him into a current memetic (wink wink) context.

>I bet Nietzche would attend Epstein's parties
>have other podcast members chuckle to infer to the listener that the witticism has succeeded

There you go. Infallible blueprint.

TDS
The People's Square

>but it seems that with the advent of video it's much easier to pose as a virtual friend to a commuting wagie
Specifically, a virtual *group* of friends, since the whole thing hinges on providing groupthink/consensus for an isolated, atomized listener. Same principle as sitcom laughtracks. It's why the recent trend of "no platforming" and blackballing media figures is so colossally stupid. Our nightmare liberal society never used to do that. The whole gimmick was for the host to choose the heel and choose the face (good guys) and then let the whole thing play out for an audience.

This post 2016 world is a new nightmare as the establishment left melts down and is becoming extremely illiberal in the process. They're still trying to villainize, but they've dropped any desire to co-opt and include the heel in the play itself. The audience, for their part, is now missing a critical component in the melodrama and is increasingly unable to suspend disbelief.

Attached: 923c857afd29a3f5a42e6ffa85f59f6cb5762a4fb3fee46f55561ecea68b828e.jpg (255x214, 16K)

Adam Carolla Show
Bill Burr

The audience has long since given up and as long as the internet and milkshakes are affordable, will not do anything. The only precursor for change would be global blackout and/or famine

Plus you won't win a war against corporate dronecracy

Todd Glass

Based and nihilist pilled. If you consider anything other than weightlifting and sleeping to be "fun" then you're a low-test soiboi NPC drone cumbrain

Doughboys

Glass Cannon Podcast. I don't even play TTRPGs but listening to it is kinda fun.

Attached: GCP.jpg (2500x1742, 497K)

Hello.

Attached: p02h1m05 (1).jpg (320x320, 21K)

+1 cum town

>1 guy pointing threatening fingerpistols at me and ignoring the game
>1 guy with autism oblivious to the moment and looking up some nerd shit in a book
>3 guys actually engaged and reacting to what's going on

so a regular DnD game

I do enjoy your programs

>threatening fingerpistols
Makes sense since he is the GM
>autism
They're playing a tabletop RPG, they ALL have autism

DUDE

Cox and crendor

Podcast about Orthodox Christianity and it's theology.

Attached: pol_Theotokopoulos_1.jpg (1000x1187, 379K)

The Right Stuff
Sleepycabin
Hardcore History
Renaissance Radio
Castle Superbeast
The Dick Show
Stefan Molyneux

Attached: xavier.jpg (1080x608, 87K)

You guys are the only podcast I need.

>They're playing a tabletop RPG, they ALL have autism
I don't. I'm the sixth person that the GM is pointing fingerpistols at. He's like "it's your turn, user" but I barely know how to play and don't really care to learn. All I can think about is why his older sister in the other room hasn't noticed me. I like the rulebooks and the models and all that, but my heart isn't with these guys and their nerd games. It's with her.

It's like a radio show minus Bob Hope.

Hi, I’m gay actor Michael Douglas, and I wholeheartedly support the fine boys at the Cum Town podcast

Attached: 276C0738-A2BD-4A09-AF33-0CFED0A08386.jpg (600x600, 105K)

>come on Baaam dont sunk my dick i gotta work in the mornin

I listen to documentaries and drama on bbc radio 3 and 4

Attached: 1561691578937.jpg (750x608, 64K)

>dont sunk my dick

Attached: wtf.gif (343x228, 2.29M)

I literally only listen to Shapiro's show every single day of my depressing meaningless life.

>DUDE I just LOVE podcasts! I feel like such a MAN listening to this shit!
>DUDE I'm like SO Introspective!
>I can't WAIT to listen to Pod Save America while chugging this IPA
>Haha, pull that up Jamie (I'm in on the joke hehe)

Attached: 1566020532075.png (454x520, 11K)

He's a fucking loser
Watch a political stream and he just pops in and derails it with his unfunny tryhard forced banter

maddox ____

hi george

Incels complaining about politics and the social climate.

i love the shean show

The Last Days of August

>so, did i tell you guys about the time I was invited to Washington DC?
>No, i wasn't "wined and dined by the deep state"
>I was seriously asked to give my input into serious matters of state because these high ranking bureaucrats seriously think i'm important
>Also, fuck Trump
You broke my heart, Dan. I can handle all the others. But, why couldn't you have just stayed aloof like a true man of history? Your post-Trump meltdown hit the hardest.

Attached: dan-holds-court.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

dilate

Doing household chores, commuting to work, during exercise. There's tons of time you can find.

Fuck you Todd

Attached: 143203.jpg (328x328, 30K)

BASED

The Daily Shoah
Strike and Mike

>inspired Opie & Anthony's "jocktober" bit
>brings an annoying "hole" onto the show
was he doing this ironically?

white nationalist podcasts are fucking dogshit without even taking into consideration their politics

any other right-leaning podcasts you could recommend?

go back to /r/eddit you literal nigger

Doughboys

I have a repetitive job where I sit at a computer all day. I run out of weekly content by like 2 pm Tuesday.

a podcast on woodworking or traditional homemaking. The beauty of the current state of liberal establishment society is that anything that is not foaming at the mouth with poz is inherently right-leaning.

A bunch of Berniebros talking shit about right wingers and Democrats

ChapoTrapHouse
Cumtown

Third Rail is okay, but Borzoi sounds like a fag.

Fresh out series( big herc)
Shaun Attwood

I like prison stuff

I watched one episode and couldn't handle how fucking bad some people are that they let get the mic.

Henry's impersonation of Charles Ng was fucking gold though
>YOU DON KNOW WHAT I BRING TO FRENSHIP

This. The Bonnie and Clyde series was kino and they just released their first episode on Mormons. They're at their best when doing cults.

I wish they had more conspiracy and ghost episodes though. They've done a lot of aliens and cults over the last two years but almost no ghost stuff.

it's been going downhill hard since the lawsuit ended, but it's still better than 90% of podcasts

Matt and Shane's secret podcast
Pre dox daily shoah
Cumtown
Red scare
Wheel of time on audio book

>only 1 tiger belly fan
You are all not walking down the street, feeling so good, being so good to me.

Attached: bobbylee.jpg (1320x1680, 828K)

based

Attached: 1554394562760.png (572x693, 10K)

>oh no, not racism

EFAP
Weekly planet

it's a running joke that he constantly does things that he shits on other podcasts for, like having bad audio and shitty female cohost (although Jenn is still better than most of his cohosts)

Comedy bang bang
Hollywood handbook
Never not funny

Call me soi but these are my top 3

>Freakonomics
nigga, really?

In Our Time is one of the few I still like.
It's so hard to find a podcast genuinely worth listening to though.
Everyone's discussing the same few tired topics on serial killers, unexplained mysteries, paranormal stuff etc that have been done a million times by better people already, podcasts like LORE or Mysterious Universe Season 1.
And all the longform talkshow podcasts are too fucking normie or dudebro for me. Everyone's just talking about sex and shit, there's nothing really authentic anymore. I do know a few podcasts that are comfy and authentic, not normie but not overly geeky, where they reminisce about a lot of the things from the 80s and 90s (incidentally, not the subject of the podcasts), but there are like fewer than 10 of them, only half of them are still going on and I've exhausted all their episodes already.

>Econtalk
based

2 bears 1 cave

>Babbys shitty taste starter pack

VIVA LA RAZA

nosotros papaya

Hell yeah, I love Tom and Bert. When is episode four coming out?

Oh shit thanks for posting this user. I unsubscribed after the show finished.

i stopped listening to earwolf once they decided bringing on unfunny faggots, coloreds, and women was better for comedy podcasts than funny people

the bone zone was the only good podcast and randy killed it

>Coloreds
Based and niggerpilled

Stuff to blow your mind
Welcome to Nightvale

For me its gav

Attached: 743E6909-1D27-4ADC-B2FE-AB09AF755387.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Crimetown

youtube.com/watch?v=d798UEf1ULM

What!?

joe rogan is fucking annoying
his obession with chimps is fucking ruining every other episode

>ISIS wants to build a Sunni caliphate in the Middle-East? Good!

Check out rationally speaking

I listen to Cumtown and I hate myself for it.

It's so fucking stupid that I feel like wasting my time but I don't know any better. They kinda broke the podcast concept for me. Anything else I tried felt like people trying too hard to be funny when those 3 idiots with a microphone and no preparation can make me laugh real hard.

What are some good podcast that wouldn't be a waste of time ?

>recently
this is revisionist as fuck. podcasts have been popular for well over a decade now.

I didn't know it had a podcast format

not in monetary terms

based

Warhammer 40k books are great. Tons of fluff bullshit you can zone out to and you’ll know when it’s time to focus back in because some cool battle shit will happen or some major character development will happen

Woodys daughter supposedly got blacked at college, now Woody is raising the kid(his grandchild) with his wife while his daughter finishes college. I don't know PKA outside of Wings Appreciation videos so it just could be a case of a meme that got out of hand

Attached: elpresador.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

TekWars

is that fred durst

>i just wanted to be the new controlled opposition to replace Fox News boomers amongst younger right-wingers but now i've been black-balled and my wife and kids can't go to private school and do rich people things without us getting harassed as "nazi racists" so i'm retreating.
>I didn't sign up for this.
>Is that Ezra Levant or this Mark Levin? >Fuck you Anthony Cumia, I need strong Jew protection.

Attached: jack-frost_mj3ssuctIx1rhd46ao1_400.gif (300x209, 514K)

The first year or so of Welcome to Night Vale, usually culminating in the "one year later" episode. I kinda fell of the train a few episodes later and can never get past that point, but it's still going I think.
Lights Camera Podcast/Lights Camera Barstool was good before they got bought out by BSS, kinda shit now.
Cults
PodQuiz
FiveThirtyEight Politics
Rob Has a Podcast's Summer of Stein

I just don't see the appeal at all, I downloaded it and listened to maybe 2 episodes but I can't find any redeeming qualities in it

Attached: 1547034643699.jpg (554x439, 106K)

woody is a fucking enormous cucklord so its probably true
literally textbook basedboy

War Nerd

Attached: 1565744317165.jpg (750x770, 92K)

>NOOOOO PLEASE NO PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT OPINIOS AHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1564829787117.jpg (539x536, 76K)

>sleepycabin

Based dead podcast listener.

>lolbertarians
>not even once
I used to be a lol. The movement basically broke four ways during Obama years with one faction mingling with Tea Party conservatives before finding Trump, another going essentially further to the right (based) before Trump, the Dude Weed lols going to Bernie and the "serious" types becoming Never Trumper conservatives, but still as scared of the left as ever, which is basically what Dan Carlin is. Most current "centrists" or those touting "true liberalism" are former lolbertarians trying to avoid the "white supremacist" scarlet letter.

Attached: Prowhitelife.jpg (477x637, 54K)

Conan Needs a Friend
Office Hours with Tim Heidecker
The Daily
This American Life

Best Debate is unironically okay.
I'm not gonna vouch for it being great, but as a regular listener of TDS, FTN, etc, when I need some apolitical shit, and I'm too burned out on the old show, I'll listen to Best Debate.
It was never great, but It's consistently OKAY.
>inb4 you are secretly maddox shilling for a dead podcast instead of an active one.

>This American Life
so you like listening to Jews larping as WASPs? I bet you listen to Slate podcasts, too.

Dick and Sean are pretty funny and chill guys.
Their show is a magnet for some truly insufferable spergs though.

Now that the podcast is dead, I've finally started listening to Best Debate.
Dick on Maddox goss is god-tier but everything else is dull.

Best Debate is okay tier. Tell me I'm wrong.

I like listening to it. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

It doesn't. It's just cringy, since unless you're Jewish as well, everyone from the host on down would likely have you put on a public list (instead of just a govt. one) for having posted to Yea Forums.

Damn. I guess I don't get it then. Everytime I've read a shitpost it's just
>I'm some user, here's what I think about random stuff.

>Best Debate is okay tier.
I listened to the first ~20 episodes and stopped at the one with Ela Darling where they talk about forcing porn stars to wear condoms. Maddox's thirst in that episode was so fucking cringy that I just couldn't keep listening

Are you one of those that can't watch Seinfeld because there are jews in it?

>Maddox's thirst in that episode was so fucking cringy that I just couldn't keep listening
I dunno. Is it any worse than the Erin Tillman episodes of Biggest Problem?

>Are you one of those that can't watch Seinfeld because there are jews in it?
jew-woke author Roosh, insists that watching Seinfeld IS NECESSARY AND HEALTH to the development of speaking skills with the ladies.

Shitlib version of TheDailyShoah.

yes, it's way worse than any female guest on Biggest Problem because he didn't have Dick busting his balls for being so obvious

I don't really give a fuck what Roosh says. Not even my question.

>Best Debate is okay tier. Tell me I'm wrong.
People are still trying and still failing to recreate this podcast. Maddox was podcastings most precious resource and Dick Masterson destroyed it for purely selfish reasons. That's why I'm #teammaddox until the end of the line. Revisionists like to say that Dick was the draw now, but no Maddox was always the draw, Dick was just the worlds luckiest co-host.
patreon.com/kokopuffs
#dicklies

Attached: beeman.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Jim Florentine is pretty based

Attached: cover.jpg (2800x2800, 512K)

>podcasts
Must be a zoomer thing. I don't get it.

Attached: 1565587842388.jpg (959x1080, 291K)

Maddox was really busting Dick's balls more often.

Maddox had really shitty behavior, but he knows how to run a consistently formatted show. His autism optimizes for this.
They both own 50% copyright, so why have NEITHER of them made a revival of Biggest Problem?
Neither needs the other's permission as I recall.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

A little goes a long way. It's all fun and games until you have to deal with the real Jerry's and real Elaine's of the world. Then you just don't want to be reminded of how the Jewish mind works. It's not cute anymore because you realize they're not laughing with you. They're always laughing at you. The nebbish-y intellectual version over-enunciating his way through podcasts and public radio aren't any better. I just do not care for the Jewish worldview. Although, I do like to listen to some of those podcasts from time to time. You should always remain conversant in how other people think and see the world.

Attached: My life when.jpg (740x746, 74K)

>I’ve basically dropped anyone who refuses to publicly condemn trump.
You might like TheDailyShoah, or FashTheNation.

That's because your sense of humor is stagnant and they are the only thing in your life challenging it. Also you now understand more of the context of their personalities, so the jokes land more often.

But none of that explains why you think those tryhard retards are funny.

>/pol/ seem to be in open revolt against McFeels, and I heard Halberstram completely bowed out
I think that's just because /pol/ is filled with Trump cultists who refuse to acknowledge that Trump has failed in his campaign promises.
See here: youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6VSCsxUSQ

Who has better takes?

I got somethin to say
Great podcast, pretty funny guys. I knew one of them in HS.

I've been around my share of Jews over the years. Some are good, some are bad. Doesn't stop me from enjoying the stories on This American Life though.
Don't overdose on those redpills, user. Take a break from the internets sometimes.

genuinely kill yourselves

/pol/tards are so pathetic lmao. his takes are retarded

Amber fucking sucks so much.

It'd be fine if she was just the least funny but she also has the worst ideas and also explains her ideas the least.

>You broke my heart, Dan. I can handle all the others. But, why couldn't you have just stayed aloof like a true man of history? Your post-Trump meltdown hit the hardest.
I don't know. Did he really melt down?
He was just very somber and serious all the time.

Instead of being zany and high energy.

>I literally only listen to Shapiro's show every single day of my depressing meaningless life.
Switch to TheDailyShoah.

>I have an apolitical opinion on white nationalist podcasts.
>I once listened to white nationalist podcasts.
Name a white nationalist podcast that you've listened to, and tell me what you didn't like about it.

The Daily Shoah
Strike and Mike

>Pre dox daily shoah
You think that was the point where the show had a major drop in quality?
I think it was when they did 3 shows a week.

Faggot

83 Weeks with Eric BITCHoff

FTN throughout 2018 were Trump apologists and "trust the plan" tier. Now that Trump has been proven to be impotent they've gone hard against him and basically alienated their older paleocon listenership (basically people like Ethnarch who give a shit about electoral politics). TDS and Strike and Mike are more insightful and metapolitical so FTN has lost a lot of ground.

Chapo Trap House literally ripped off the Daily Shoah so stay mad you little faggot.

>they've gone hard against him and basically alienated their older paleocon listenership (basically people like Ethnarch who give a shit about electoral politics).
You clearly haven't listened in a while.
Halberstram left and Ethnark took his place. Ethnark is not apologizing for Trump either.

cum town and jre
all other podcasts are gay

Spencer does alright stuff on Radix but his co-hosts are the most sycophantic faggots you'll ever see. People's Square is great but YouTube has deleted all the videos, they'll be back up soon.

Clearly they make you mad.

>my Jewish co-worker is like anyone else
>sure, he complains a lot, but everyone complains sometimes.
I know the burger tastes good, user, but the Jew despises you. He got you to eat a burger served with tater tots and his mind is now spinning like a dreidel with how else he can make you useful for the Jews, having proprietary interest on your flesh and soul and all...

Attached: sonic-drive-in-half-priced-cheeseburgers-giving-thanks-large-9.jpg (1000x562, 384K)

Mega64 Podcast

Attached: boyzwillbeboyz.png (497x499, 615K)

I think you might've already overdosed on those redpills. Good luck.

mediations by marcus aurelius

He'd be an alt-lite like Gavin Mcinnes on crtv or the blaze if that video of him talking about jews didn't leak.

all the same people are there but something has changed

of course they have all changed, i remember listening to them talk about lost when i was still in highschool. here i am nearly 30 and they're still at it

Tigerbelly is actually great. Haters can suck it

Wholeheartedly agree. Always some bad seeds in a grouping

can someone redpill me on cumtown? what actually is it? who is it?

Richard Syrett. Mostly /x and super comfy. youtube.com/channel/UCMN1sCJcoiuzEeadDlg3GjA/videos

Jaime is such shitty CIA handler.
Every fucking podcast
"let's not Google that-"
"we can't show that-"
"let's not talk about that-"
fucking Christ is it ROGAN'S podcast or pussboy Jaime's?

how the fuck do you reconcile with the salespitch of some shitty product every 2 minutes, literally made me laugh out loud how jewish his whole show is when I listened into it

He’s not a bad choice.

*Surpasses kino in your path*

Attached: riff raff.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

its funny bros chilling, sometimes with guests. they are leftist but not woke.

>ChapoTrapHouse

Unironically kys

guess how i can tell you're 13

Used to listen to him a few years ago but it was making me too angry. Not good for the soul to obsess over the next new degeneracy every day

A useless kid with hot takes on many subjects, but with no real substance.
Richard Spencer is way better at this field for all the shit people give him

Podcasts are hella fuckin gay. Don’t you have friends and listen to their opinions? I do.

>Used to listen to him a few years ago but it was making me too angry. Not good for the soul to obsess over the next new degeneracy every day
What do you listen to now?

This American Life

Attached: 1562856765881.jpg (464x640, 275K)

>James Corbett
based

Imageboards are hella fuckin gay. Don’t you have friends and listen to their opinions? I do.

Based. Jon Ronson's other porn kinocast was fascinating too

Hollywood Handbook is one of the best I have ever heard. CBB is pretty cucked but enjoyable with decent guests.

>my jewish coworkers are pretty alright for the most part, you really shouldn't be so cynical about them you probably have spent too much time on the internet, I infact were quite critcal about them myself, after all my mother is jewish but I just can't identifiy with that personally because I'm atheistic

Attached: 1565251705412.jpg (819x1024, 90K)

Me too m8.. I will subscribe to his new network once they get an app.

There are no good podcasts, only thing close is

I'll never not hate Jamie after what he did on the dipaolo episode, Joe is actually a massive piece of shit on that one too. He brought Nick on to bully and bash him because he was getting a lot of flack then for being too conservative at the time.

Only a friendless loser would say something like this.

None, I'm not a fucking faggot

DVDASA

Attached: 2C8BD4E7-7E5A-44D2-AA8C-48B8F7185B9B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

>t.butt blasted callen

If you don’t have friends or talk to people ever, you can pretend you’re in a conversation with these people. It’s like twitch but you don’t have to donate basically. It’s retarded to us, but the mentally ill can appreciate it.

well i wouldnt call them frauds but yeah its more so mainstream conspiracy's i think ive heard of him but ill check him out

Awh I’m sorry. You can have your podcasts bud. Enjoy eating alone at Applebee’s this weekend.

>Enjoy eating alone at Applebee’s this weekend.
The fuck nigga? You think I'm made of money?
>tfw I haven't left my apartment in the last 72 hours.
>tfw an insult actually assumes too good of you.
I'm probably going to a bar tonight to pick up chicks. Any advice senpaitachi? :(

They’re not your friends user. Neither are the twitchies you watch. Get a job, go drink with some coworkers, and make friends with their friends til you find someone to hang with. It gets better!

Don’t get shitfaced is rule one.
Rule two is good pick up lines.
“Hey... my dick just died. Can I bury it in your ass?”

I need things to listen to WHILE I work. It's such braindead monkey shit that I don't really need to focus and just need to drown out thoughts.

>Don’t get shitfaced is rule one.
Is it worthwhile if I *only* buy one drink?

>braindead monkey shit
Give me your favorite podcasts?

Get a job that interest you man. It’s never too late to do what you really want to do. I went in to dentistry because the science and precision I need to do ortho properly is such satisfying work to me. I spent years working for moving companies and delivering ice and 3rd shift Walmart stocking and I thought about suicide almost daily. Took a lot of sleepless nights and 400k in loans but I am finally happy with where I’m at.

Honestly you could probably just hold an empty can or bottle. Problem is you’re gonna look like the rapist trying to pick up drunks while sober. Idk man I’d say drink til your comfortable. Couple beers at the local beer and pool hall is good enough for me. There’s other places to meet girls if you’re that poor tho. Running is free ish. There’s usually a lot of free concerts around bigger towns. Tinder, Meetme, Bumble, POF are all free. You could ask some people on Facebook if they know anyone who you could meet. I met my wife at a free ice cream thing when a business was closing downtown. I believe in you though!

>I believe in you though!
That makes one of us. Thanks.