Why did The Bride fear this man the most?

why did The Bride fear this man the most?

Attached: Budd.jpg (670x480, 43K)

Toxic masculinity.

Only one who had the sense to watch cowboy movies instead of chinko movies

because Tarantino is a hack and has to keep his friend Michael earning despite how unsuitable/fat/old he gets for acting

he was the most well trained of them all, but all the drinking slowed him down. Still got the best of her though.

he’s a conservative

He used guns.

Because he blew her away with pretty much zero effort.
Should‘ve used at least birdshot.

Because although the bride is a strong woman she still can't standup to her abuse pos ex

Because he knew that firearm>pointy sword.

Also, the Bride couldnt have made it out of the coffin unless it was 1 foot deep. The soil above her probably weighed about 400 to 800 lbs givin the depth she was buried at

Where in the movie is it indicated that The Bride was more of afraid of Bud than anyone else?

he's the only one she tried to ambush

That shit kicker hat

>Also, the Bride couldnt have made it out of the coffin unless it was 1 foot deep. The soil above her probably weighed about 400 to 800 lbs givin the depth she was buried at
She's trained in secret martial arts that make it possible.

Why do people use famous persons firsts names only as if they're good friends and actually know each other?

it's just another device to say "now just wait till you see this NEXT bad guy!"

He had a shotgun

>"that woman deserves her revenge. And we deserve to die."

as teen hearing him say that shit at the end got me so hyped for the sequel only for it to be one of the most god awful long boring pretentious sequels ive ever seen for an action movie.

She tried to ambush all of them. He’s the only one that expected it and was waiting, filling her tits with a shotgun shell full of salt rock.

She feared him because he was Bill’s brother, and killing Bill was her end all goal.

And he STILL owned her ass kek.

Attached: 4605274057_76cfee9886_b.jpg (768x1024, 247K)

>Except for Vernita
>And Elle
>And Bill

First half was good. Second half was shit

It's such a fucking drag. Bill's superman monologue is unforgivable

>Vernita
B rang her motherfucking doorbell you brainlet, gtfo of here lmfao.
>Pleb statuses: successfully filtered

Attached: 1kUn2cn.jpg (4032x3022, 902K)

the chokepoint
she prepared for days outside
but at the end of it it's a trailer; no big windows, just a front door and two barrels pointed at her face unless she was able to hear him snoring. She wasn't able to hear him snoring, got greedy and went in anyway, so she got both barrels.

He should have hit her with another dose of knockout juice or just kept her knocked out until Elle came by.

Oh well. That's hindsight for you.

Rang her doorbell, and Vernita opened the door without expecting to see her. She also ambushed Sophie in the bathroom.

>unsuitable/fat/old he gets for acting
Are you fucking retarded?

Cause he kicked her ass.

Tbh gave her much more trouble than any of the snakes...

>abuse pos ex
she fucked bill over first

Thing is though, trailers are flimsy as shit. They showed this when she and Elle beat each other through the house and all but demolished it. She could've easily ambushed him from above, or even attacked him through the door.

I like to repeat things I read on this board as well. Wouldn't want my friends to think I'm different.

Attached: ginger dab man.jpg (853x960, 74K)

kill yourself pleb

He was the only person smart enough to use a gun against someone specializing in close quarters combat, he could have killed her but I think he secretly knew she could escape the coffin and deserved to get revenge.

>She also ambushed Sophie in the bathroom.
And then, after announcing her presence to the entire club, purposefully mutiliated her in front of O'Ren, just to fuck with her.

For some reason seeing her getting her arm chopped off fucked with me more than any of the other scenes (besides Elle's eyeball part).

shut the fuck up reddit

Have sex

get aload of these faggots sitting in and hearing tarantino dialogue like its some godsend. fuck off I wanted to see some killer fights not some boring ass shit. call me a pleb all day but that shit was atrocious

>boring ass shit.
Are you a nigger or do you just play one on the internet?

am I the only one on planet earth who think kill bill movies are shit and extremely overrated?

>google his name
JUST

Attached: JUST.png (676x336, 139K)

Childhood is thinking part 1 is better

Adulthood is realizing part 2 is superior

Yep, you are. They were the last two worthwhile, soulful Tarantula films: pure revenge (and in the case of Pulp Fiction, redemption) kino without the inclusion any fucking Jewywood identarianism.

i hated them as well

his sister Virginia tho

Attached: 1548119426686.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

That was generally my take. He beat her, and he let live because he knew they were scum and she could kill the rest.

no, I think so too. the only scenes I liked were the ones in budd's trailer and the last scene with bill

She fine asf tbqdesu.

Attached: 254021f1be8f61eb5678222100fca160.png (554x347, 220K)

>burn the trailer
>wait outside with a gun

based

Having over 95 IQ is the understanding that both movies are trash.

Go clog up the catalog with a thousand threads bitching about SLOW BURNING EMOTIONALLY DEVASTATUNG GUT CHURNING SPINE TINGLING ATMOSPHERIC VISUALLY STUNNING HORROR MOVIES you dunning kruger ass mouth breather.

>bill built up to hell and back
>turns out he's just a pseudo intellectual weeb who spouts college philosophy student tier shit but we're supposed to think he's actually intelligent and introspective because he's old

Massive letdown desu

he almost won a sword fight vs The Bride while being piss drunk and without any training for years. Dude was scary

Ouch that hit a nerve. And besides the description you gave for a horror movie doesn't fit many. All I can think of is The Thing, but that's probably not that visually stunning today. Not sure why you bring it up, horror is a wash.

He had nothing to lose, where all the other ones had a ton to lose.

He also clearly did not give a fuck. Compared to Lucy, who had an honorable fight with her at the end. He just wanted to survive.

Could he have beaten Pai Mei in an even fight?

No, he got his ass kicked when dropped the bride off.

because he was the second best, after Bill

Oren was built up much more than Bill was. Volume 1 had more backstory built around her than Beatrix. Even with the information about all the other characters we only truly know about the life of Oren.

He was the only one who didn't give a shit about the Bride coming for him, who didn't give a shit about his own fate. Fitting that he was the one to effortlessly defeat her.

I didn’t get the vibe he wanted to survive, but rather was eager to die. He just wanted to make her work for it and go down fighting.

>doesn't fit many.
>He's never heard of A24

ill give you bill but deff not elle

ambush implies planning and preparation
even though bride gott the drop on elle, it wasnt an ambush because bride clearly did not give a fuck at that point

Uma Thurman is a deeply incompetent, shit actress, and I'm glad her career has been dead for years.

On 4channel, it's a tell-tale sign that the persokn is LARPing/talking completely out of their ass.

you fear the person who has nothing to lose

I'll be dead honest, and say that I was way let down by Vol. 2 the first time I saw it, but it's grown on me over the years. I was hyped for more of the anime craziness of Vol. 1, and was pissed when it was more like a traditional Tarantino movie.

>On 4channel
kill yourself faggot tourist.

>I was hyped
>and was pissed
shut up you hyperbolic little faggot

Like clockwork..You're on the blue boards of forechin, larper...and stop with trying to fit-in so hard.

Is there a blu ray version of the film with that scene not in black and white? Im certain I had a dvd rip of some japanese version where it wasnt censored,

my name is buck

Because he's a based meth cook.

Spun>kill bill

>Uma Thurman is a deeply incompetent, shit actress

what? havnt you seen the masterpiece batman & robin?

I'm with you pal. I hate kill Bill. But I think it has a couple memorable scenes

The whole bloody affair you cock sucking reddit nigger

What? Who the fuck cares about your name you fucking incel. Fucking hillbilly name flyover piece of shit, maybe I shouldn't tell you to have sex because you might do it with your sister after your dad is done. Fucking dick

Because you absolute brainlets were in it for a cheap choreographed action flick when thats wasn't what is was about. The Bill monologue was kino imo.

the whole bloody affair, but I dont now where the fuck could you get one copy
I want it too

>incel
>flyover
>have sex

Attached: 1559460556407.png (934x738, 643K)

>It's a retarded zoomer can't torrent episode

The soil wasn’t compacted tho
And it was clearly that soft stuff they use for gardening/fertiliser

why are you posting in a thread about movies you havnt seen?

>that asmmetry
She's be an incel if a man. Roastie fucking whore. She's have coped and roped if not a fucking foid. Fucking cunt. I'd be so happy if I was a foid whore, even a fat chinless one, but no, 5'4 and chinless and balding at 20. Fuck foid whore.

What are Madsen’s best non-Tarantino roles?

Free willy

Michael Madsen is shit and Tarantino is retarded for showing him everywhere

I'm starting to suspect that most of these are people that are just trolling, like I'm looking at it and it looks real but it can't possibly be

just because she has short hair you think shes a joke?

donnie brasco

>Bill's superman monologue
which helped to legitimize capeshit and basically ruin the world

You're half right.

what do we know except she was an american thot?

Bills monologue is so misplaced. Also he got superman wrong

they are trolling themselves

>>Dunning Kruger

Don't know what you are arguing about but do you know only retards say dunning Krueger?

>DUI
Based

>She tried to ambush all of them.
She didn't ambush O-Ren. In fact, O-Ren was the most active and powerful one on the list at the time. Bride went after her first, and directly, to send a message to the rest via Sophie.

Society has generally had rules and expectations on how an individual is supposed to act in public, which nipped a lot of psychosis in the bud during youthful developmental stages. These are all being washed away by internet echo chambers and virtue signalling retards. The next decade will be defined by acceptance, and the decade after will likely have a huge backlash.

>not burying her naked
He wasn't that smart.

Is there a reason he didn’t use real bullets? It’s been so long since I’ve watched this.

>she fucks younger guys irl

Because he was a sadistic fuck. She knew he would concoct a particularly twisted death for her. Case in point: he could have killed her using buckshot initially when he shot her with a shotgun. But he didn't - he wanted to keep her alive to prolong her suffering.

not a clear reason unless you believe he secretly wanted her to win and wanted to die

or maybe he dislikes making a mess of blood in front of his house

but the coffin looked comfy

The Roastie fears the MGTOW. Her holes hold no power over him.

its this, op

Sophie wasn't a threat like the others.

Bill kill 2 and the matrix 3 killed my enthusiasm as a teenager for movies and made me the cynical asshole i am today.

Kill bill 1 and the matrix 2 were so full of non stop action that i thought their sequels would have been amazing to see.
Ive never been so let down in my life.

Donnie Brasco is easily the best of the non QT movies. Wyatt Earp is alright, but I always feel like putting Tombstone on instead.

>why did The Bride fear this man the most

When the fuck is this ever stated?

So that he wouldn’t accidentally kill the protagonist.

>and made me the cynical asshole i am today
Imagine letting some stupid movies dictate your life disposition.

Because famous people are in no way special and deserve no more respect or special attention than you'd give to any stranger

He’s the most cunning by far. Lies in wait know she will come and effortlessly takes her down. Also his life is depressing as fuck and he has nothing to lose, which makes him inherently more dangerous.

in the title

He was clearly using it condescendingly and from the perspective of Tarantino, whose last name he used, you fucking autist.

>cheap choreographed action flick
>wasn't what it was about
>a fucking Tarantino movie
Now you're gonna tell me Inception was deep, huh?

i always thought her list was how hard she thought killing them would be, from hardest to easiest, based on how she knew them prior to her being shot in the head
>oren ishii with her followers - master assassins
>the black chick - killer ghetto mama
>budd - chaos drunk
>elle - her main antagonist
>bill - one on one with the great one
but it turned out that in the years since they tried killing her, some of them (black chick/budd) let themselves go, and others (oren/elle) got lazy
and bill is just bill

>Also, the Bride couldnt have made it out of the coffin unless it was 1 foot deep. The soil above her probably weighed about 400 to 800 lbs givin the depth she was buried at
Nigga there's a 1000 year old dude in that movie.

>am I the only one on planet earth who

Attached: 1486358623306.png (384x384, 137K)

Not that user but Halo 3 hype killed getting hyped for video games ever again as well. When you get disappointed so hard over something you realize that it's not worth getting hyped over anything ever again.

>Make one long ass movie
>Studio cuts it in two (one movie of nothing but action, another with all the backstory and dialogue) to appease the normies and make more money
Fuck Harvey Weinstein. Also when the fuck is Tarantino going to release The Whole Bloody Affair?

Attached: 57ec29fa077dccf2018b8c62.png (1106x830, 690K)

are you retarded? she is literally buried so deep that she has to climb out of the ground vertically.
they show this in the movie. as the dirt fills the coffin, she climbs up through the shaft it creates.

>know a crazy ex of your brothers is out to kill you
>shes top notch katana user
>why get into a sword fight with her that you could possibly lose
>when you can shoot the bitch when she runs in the door
Guns > anything pointy and sharp unless you're at a retarded close range

body odor

Learn to torrent retarded zoomer poof

An official blu ray release, you dumb nigger

>his friend Michael
how autistic are you?

keep sucking that corporate cock kiddo

the soil isn't the problem, it's the coffin lid with the weight on it and the fact she couldn't possibly have room to produce enough momentum of her fist to smash the wood.

Why did he kill her?

My name is Buck, and I like to ____

Attached: ios_large_1436387489_image.jpg (600x525, 46K)

>not collecting blu rays and fingering your gf daily
>le epic /r/piracy faggot
go back to r*ddit you tosser

organize paramilitary units to take over the methtrade of my state

Fuck & Suck

Wait I know this one!

Sneed!

Guys! The answer is SNEED cuz it's a meme!

Sneed!

Ahahhaha (formerly Chuck's) LOL

Hey. Guise. Guise. Hey

Sneed.

Sneed!

Attached: 1565748235583.gif (406x456, 68K)

Because of all of them, he’s the only one who's penitent. He’s the only one who fears dying less than the Bride does. He’s made his peace. She hasn’t.

Ohh God guys he said it!

Sneed! SNEEEEEEEEEED
GUYS ITS SO FUNNY!

SNEEEEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAH SNEEEEEEEEEEEED

Attached: 1562104733928.png (454x520, 13K)

avatarfagging is against the rules, sweatie

That's the point. The monologue isn't really about Superman, it's about Bill, and how HE sees the world

Attached: 1561702100559.png (500x375, 231K)

What about the training montage showing how she learned to punch through wood at five inches or less.

shouldn't you be paying Disney another ticket for Avengers Endgame?

When does she say that he is?

He had all the training and skill, but was also humbled. His humility meant that he had no illusions about being the greatest Kung fu whatever and didn't care to prove anything. As such, he played it smart and ambushed her with a shotgun.

Then the greed and cruelty which led to his downfall fucked him up again.

>implying tarantinoshit is not on the same level as capeshit

Attached: 1565979842477.jpg (273x480, 40K)

He went to the extend to bury her alive. He wanted her to suffer cause his brother, he even states that

She knew he wouldnt waste any time in theatrics and flair like the others, he'd just use the most pragmatic and direct methods to defend himself

which he did