Was this movie a worthy successor to SotL?

Was this movie a worthy successor to SotL?

Attached: IMG_4887.jpg (960x1440, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibfBDKiw1ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, every movie in the series is shit except for Silence of the Lambs

I enjoyed it, i went to an advanced screening when i was 17, then walked 2 hours home.

Attached: Hannibal_3.jpg (720x480, 28K)

it was fucking terrible and made a joke out of both hannibal's character and starling's

>walked 2 hours home
Based rural user

I walked home though suburbia, it finished around 2:30am

Well at least there were sidewalks

Yeah i walked everywhere in those days, i didnt get a car until i was 23.

Why didn't you get a bike?

no but this part is based af
youtube.com/watch?v=ibfBDKiw1ac

I honestly didn't mind walking for the most part, i had a bike but didn't like leaving it around. That particular night i was dropped off by a friend after laser tag.

I never learned how to ride one.

No. Watched it recently and it's shit and Julian Moore gives off huge cunt vibes.

Mostly shit although the brain scene was pretty crazy for big mainstream movie standards

A theme between Hannibal and SotL is Starling holding her own as an FBI agent in a man's world.

>Julian Moore gives off huge cunt vibes.
to be fair everyone in that movie was trying to fuck her or fuck her over.

Cordell? Bring me some lunch.

Attached: Mason-verger.jpg (391x550, 45K)

Yeah, but it worked well in Silence of the Lambs.

>Watched it recently
the opinions of a zoomer means less than nothing

>Millennial garbage thinks it has a right to shit on other generations.

what was his problem?

The book was worse than the movie, this guy raped his sister in the ass with a chocolate bar and bit and ate pieces of her ass as well when they were young. And she is still his bodyguard as adults

Foster's Starling was more gracious because she had yet to prove herself and was unsure of her limitations.
Moore's Starling is older, more experienced, and a bit jaded. It fits with the continuity of the movies.

>>Millennial

Attached: images (83).jpg (480x360, 11K)

>drug dealing black woman with baby strapped to her chest shooting at julianne moore
>she has to cry afterwards because baby

Absolutely ridiculous. I hated it.

gay pedo dad

I never watched any Silence Of The Lambs sequels because Jodie Foster wasn't in them.

>>she has to cry afterwards because baby
>Absolutely ridiculous. I hated it.
It's like you never met a woman before

No, it feels completely different because of Ridley Scott's weird directing style and replacing the main character of SOTL with an actress who looks nothing like Jodie Foster.
The source material it's based on is weak in its own right but the movie just drops it down another notch lower, the only memorable scenes were Mason getting eaten by pigs and Hannibal preparing Ray Liotta for his latest Chantix commercial.

If there's one thing I'll give to this movie, they did a fantastic job on Gary Oldman's makeup.

Do you think he paid Cordell to pound his ass?

Kill yourself faggot scum

You could remove the entire first half of this film and it would be much better paced.

Did Thomas Harris just give up completely after SOTL?
Hannibal feels like such a different book in everything from its weird ending to giving Hannibal a fucking origin story, it's like it completely misses what made the character creepy in the first place.

I think he admitted he only wrote it for a paycheck, yeah.

Calm down Cordell

I guess I can't blame him but it's still a shame to see those great characters wasted on such a garbage novel/film after how great SOTL was.